Closed Thread
Page 135 of 327 FirstFirst ... 35 85 125 133 134 135 136 137 145 185 235 ... LastLast
Results 4,021 to 4,050 of 9805
    apriori has a spectacular aura about. (+250) apriori has a spectacular aura about. (+250) apriori has a spectacular aura about. (+250) apriori has a spectacular aura about. (+250) apriori has a spectacular aura about. (+250) apriori has a spectacular aura about. (+250) apriori has a spectacular aura about. (+250) apriori has a spectacular aura about. (+250) apriori has a spectacular aura about. (+250) apriori has a spectacular aura about. (+250) apriori has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    I'm sitting in a pretty dark place right now. Last year I was diagnosed with persistent depression disorder and multiple anxiety issues. This year, both my dog's died along with my grand mother. Then just 3 weeks ago my wife of 10yrs decided she'd had enough and told me she wants a divorce. My world is spinning. This year I devoted myself to getting better and getting things under control. I weighed 212 in January and am now at 182. I couldn't fix the mental side fast enough though it seems. The wife is done. We have two kids, 1 under 5 and the other under 10. I don't know which end is up or what comes next. But the future scares the hell out of me. I'm trying to focus on me and work out more frequently, but I feel lost in the gym and feel like nothing is working anymore. I just don't know which way to go for any of it. Life or the gym. I sit here smiling like nothing is wrong so my coworkers don't see it, take my daily meds and my chill pill as needed. Life sucks, this is not where I wanted to be at 34.

donthitmedaddy has a spectacular aura about. (+250) donthitmedaddy has a spectacular aura about. (+250) donthitmedaddy has a spectacular aura about. (+250) donthitmedaddy has a spectacular aura about. (+250) donthitmedaddy has a spectacular aura about. (+250) donthitmedaddy has a spectacular aura about. (+250) donthitmedaddy has a spectacular aura about. (+250) donthitmedaddy has a spectacular aura about. (+250) donthitmedaddy has a spectacular aura about. (+250) donthitmedaddy has a spectacular aura about. (+250) donthitmedaddy has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    I haven't looked through this thread too much but I'll give my 2¢.

I've had spells of minor-mild depression, luckily nothing dibilitating. It runs in my family on my dad's side so I feel that I am prone to it and will be so in the future. I am at a very happy place now and I am very fortunate for it. Hopefully telling what worked for me will help some others. Everyone's situation is different but hopefully this can work for some.

With that being said I believe what helped me is my environment. Putting myself in the right place helped me a lot. More specifically, putting myself in a place I know that I could succeed helped my confidence, which helped me overcome my depression.

Another thing that helped is trying to change my mindset. I would get stuck in a rut of a terrible mindset which made me keep having thoughts of being unworthy. It took me time, but I was slowly able to change it. I took a step back and rather focus on what was bad, look at what was good. The more I focused on what was good, and what I have achieved in my life, the better I felt mentally.

I also made goals for myself that I felt were realistic for me personally. If I set unrealistic goals and failed, that would make me feel worthless. So once I set realistic goals and stuck to them, I could focus on them for awhile and keep me busy mentally. An added benefit is I felt accomplished when I met my goals.

Meditating helped me alot as well.

Don't know if this will help anyone, but this is what worked for me.

Edit: ignore my horrible grammar and structure of my post, I'm typing on my iPhone (with a shattered screen)

hidingwithmusic is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) hidingwithmusic is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) hidingwithmusic is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) hidingwithmusic is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) hidingwithmusic is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) hidingwithmusic is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) hidingwithmusic is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) hidingwithmusic is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) hidingwithmusic is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) hidingwithmusic is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) hidingwithmusic is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    My jaw is so much closer to being completely fixed. It's very easy now to stretch it. My shoulders and back have been improving as well. Since I no longer clinch my jaw at night, I wake up with even more improvement.

Peace

Finally 10k. Thx Misc SteadyWayfarer's Avatar
    SteadyWayfarer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SteadyWayfarer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SteadyWayfarer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SteadyWayfarer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SteadyWayfarer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SteadyWayfarer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SteadyWayfarer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SteadyWayfarer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SteadyWayfarer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SteadyWayfarer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SteadyWayfarer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by hidingwithmusic View Post
    My jaw is so much closer to being completely fixed. It's very easy now to stretch it. My shoulders and back have been improving as well. Since I no longer clinch my jaw at night, I wake up with even more improvement.

Peace
    Glad you are finding big improvements. Is the vitamin D doing all of this for you?

Flexish has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Flexish has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Flexish has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Flexish has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Flexish has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Flexish has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Flexish has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Flexish has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Flexish has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Flexish has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Flexish has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Really down today. More tears. Same story. Different day. Very tired.

hidingwithmusic is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) hidingwithmusic is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) hidingwithmusic is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) hidingwithmusic is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) hidingwithmusic is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) hidingwithmusic is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) hidingwithmusic is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) hidingwithmusic is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) hidingwithmusic is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) hidingwithmusic is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) hidingwithmusic is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by SteadyWayfarer View Post
    Glad you are finding big improvements. Is the vitamin D doing all of this for you?
    Yup. A symptom of deficiency was stooped posture. My bones were weak.. One night during treatment, I felt this rush of strength in my spine that caused my bones to adjust. I cracked like I had multiple adjustments by a chiropractor. Now that my bones are corrected, my muscles need to be lightly stretched to have them back in alignment. The worst is my stretching my jaw.

My depression is gone (I'm told by my doc and staff I look better) and my posture is getting better. My muscle weakness will improve on its on once my muscles are aligned.

RU4A69 is a name known to all. (+5000) RU4A69 is a name known to all. (+5000) RU4A69 is a name known to all. (+5000) RU4A69 is a name known to all. (+5000) RU4A69 is a name known to all. (+5000) RU4A69 is a name known to all. (+5000) RU4A69 is a name known to all. (+5000) RU4A69 is a name known to all. (+5000) RU4A69 is a name known to all. (+5000) RU4A69 is a name known to all. (+5000) RU4A69 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by apriori View Post
    I'm sitting in a pretty dark place right now. Last year I was diagnosed with persistent depression disorder and multiple anxiety issues. This year, both my dog's died along with my grand mother. Then just 3 weeks ago my wife of 10yrs decided she'd had enough and told me she wants a divorce. My world is spinning. This year I devoted myself to getting better and getting things under control. I weighed 212 in January and am now at 182. I couldn't fix the mental side fast enough though it seems. The wife is done. We have two kids, 1 under 5 and the other under 10. I don't know which end is up or what comes next. But the future scares the hell out of me. I'm trying to focus on me and work out more frequently, but I feel lost in the gym and feel like nothing is working anymore. I just don't know which way to go for any of it. Life or the gym. I sit here smiling like nothing is wrong so my coworkers don't see it, take my daily meds and my chill pill as needed. Life sucks, this is not where I wanted to be at 34.
    Phuking sux hard bro, very sorry to hear.

Although watching your diet and getting exercise is perhaps the best thing you could be doing at a time like this, it's important not to overtrain yourself into a deeper pit. Have at LEAST two days weekly completely off from the gym-you could spend those days reading and miscing or whatever you want.
    ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
    ******** TRAP BAR BOARD REP*******
    VVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVV

---*No Hymen No Diamond Crew*---

BigTimePlayer is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BigTimePlayer is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BigTimePlayer is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BigTimePlayer is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BigTimePlayer is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BigTimePlayer is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BigTimePlayer is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BigTimePlayer is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BigTimePlayer is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BigTimePlayer is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BigTimePlayer is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Yup. A symptom of deficiency was stooped posture. My bones were weak.. One night during treatment, I felt this rush of strength in my spine that caused my bones to adjust. I cracked like I had multiple adjustments by a chiropractor. Now that my bones are corrected, my muscles need to be lightly stretched to have them back in alignment. The worst is my stretching my jaw.

My depression is gone (I'm told by my doc and staff I look better) and my posture is getting better. My muscle weakness will improve on its on once my muscles are aligned.
    I still haven't gotten the Vitamin D pills. I'm just kinda worried that they'll mess me up in some way taking the very high dose pills. Was wondering if I should do the 5000iu. I feel I have nothing to lose at this point by trying it even though it probably won't help for my situation.

Brad_Pitt is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Brad_Pitt is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Brad_Pitt is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Brad_Pitt is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Brad_Pitt is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Brad_Pitt is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Brad_Pitt is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Brad_Pitt is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Brad_Pitt is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Brad_Pitt is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Brad_Pitt is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    I know this sounds lame but I saw Star Wars today and it made me kinda happy for a bit.
    Joining Sherdog.com doesn't make you an MMA expert, reading Saucehead's threads don't make you a player and if describe yourself as an "alpha male", chances are, you're not one.

Originally Posted by BigTimePlayer View Post
    I still haven't gotten the Vitamin D pills. I'm just kinda worried that they'll mess me up in some way taking the very high dose pills. Was wondering if I should do the 5000iu. I feel I have nothing to lose at this point by trying it even though it probably won't help for my situation.

Yeah, don't even think about doing too much vitamin D if you are already normal. Yes, stick to 5,000iu daily. I wasn't even that low on my vitamin D test. I was a 28ng/ml and the normal range began at 30ng/ml. I went into toxicity levels and I didn't even realize something was wrong. Toxicity is 150ng/ml and doing 5k a day won't get you there. All I had to do was stop taking vitamin D and the symptoms eventually will go away.

Goto amazon and search 5,000iu hamilton healthcare vitamin d 240. There is eight months worth of vitamin d for under $15. This is what I am taking. Much cheaper than store brand.

AppsBrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AppsBrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AppsBrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AppsBrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AppsBrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AppsBrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AppsBrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AppsBrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AppsBrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AppsBrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AppsBrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by BigTimePlayer View Post
    Take 5k/day the first few weeks, drop to 5k every other day after that. Now Foods 5K IU are legit

idno is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) idno is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) idno is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) idno is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) idno is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) idno is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) idno is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) idno is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) idno is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) idno is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) idno is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Yeah, don't even think about doing too much vitamin D if you are already normal. Yes, stick to 5,000iu daily. I wasn't even that low on my vitamin D test. I was a 28ng/ml and the normal range began at 30ng/ml. I went into toxicity levels and I didn't even realize something was wrong. Toxicity is 150ng/ml and doing 5k a day won't get you there. All I had to do was stop taking vitamin D and the symptoms eventually will go away.

Goto amazon and search 5,000iu hamilton healthcare vitamin d 240. There is eight months worth of vitamin d for under $15. This is what I am taking. Much cheaper than store brand.
    I started at 18/ng a month ago. Been taking 10k a day everyday with k2. When do you think I should get rechecked? You think this dosage is good for me?
    HTC

Originally Posted by idno View Post
    I started at 18/ng a month ago. Been taking 10k a day everyday with k2. When do you think I should get rechecked? You think this dosage is good for me?
    I would get checked every month. I think that is too high of a dosage to not monitor. I saw someone on a forum go from like 15 to 51 ng/ml after a month. I started from 28 ng/ml to over 100 in 2 months. Keep the dosage until you are checked and you see the results.

idno is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) idno is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) idno is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) idno is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) idno is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) idno is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) idno is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) idno is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) idno is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) idno is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) idno is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    I would get checked every month. I think that is too high of a dosage to not monitor. I saw someone on a forum go from like 15 to 51 ng/ml after a month. I started from 28 ng/ml to over 100 in 2 months. Keep the dosage until you are checked and you see the results.
    I have slightly less brain fog, but my anxiety and depression is still here. I don't expect my depression to go away until I fix my life anyways. I wouldn't even call it depression just a persistent sadness. Hoping to fix anxiety more than anything. Anxiety imo is 10x more of a bish to deal with than feelings of sadness or hopelessness.
    HTC

exy is a name known to all. (+5000) exy is a name known to all. (+5000) exy is a name known to all. (+5000) exy is a name known to all. (+5000) exy is a name known to all. (+5000) exy is a name known to all. (+5000) exy is a name known to all. (+5000) exy is a name known to all. (+5000) exy is a name known to all. (+5000) exy is a name known to all. (+5000) exy is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Ever since I started riding my bike I stopped being dep.

Originally Posted by exy View Post
    tehehee. what was ur test at before?
    HTC

I have slightly less brain fog, but my anxiety and depression is still here. I don't expect my depression to go away until I fix my life anyways. I wouldn't even call it depression just a persistent sadness. Hoping to fix anxiety more than anything. Anxiety imo is 10x more of a bish to deal with than feelings of sadness or hopelessness.
    How many weeks are you

How many weeks are you
    been taking vitamin d 10k a day for a month now. Started on the day my doc prescribed me SSRI's for panic and anxiety.
    HTC

been taking vitamin d 10k a day for a month now. Started on the day my doc prescribed me SSRI's for panic and anxiety.
    Anything is possible with vitamin D. There are new discoveries with this stuff daily. Update me when you reach 8 weeks. I became better around then. I believe I've had vitamin D deficiency my whole life. I had bad posture since elementary school. My parents kept us in the house. I have no bone deformities because I think small babies get that (rickets). Its good to keep track of your progress too. I use my cell phone calendar app to know exactly how many weeks I've been treating and sometimes I am recording progress. Ive been experiencing changes from my jaw since 12/4. It's painful and there aren't any stretches to fix the position that my jaw is currently in. I pretty much do circular rotations of my head and I can feel the tight area of my face get relief. I believe things will get better for you. Keep me updated while you're getting well, especially around 8 weeks.

Anything is possible with vitamin D. There are new discoveries with this stuff daily. Update me when you reach 8 weeks. I became better around then. I believe I've had vitamin D deficiency my whole life. I had bad posture since elementary school. My parents kept us in the house. I have no bone deformities because I think small babies get that (rickets). Its good to keep track of your progress too. I use my cell phone calendar app to know exactly how many weeks I've been treating and sometimes I am recording progress. Ive been experiencing changes from my jaw since 12/4. It's painful and there aren't any stretches to fix the position that my jaw is currently in. I pretty much do circular rotations of my head and I can feel the tight area of my face get relief. I believe things will get better for you. Keep me updated while you're getting well, especially around 8 weeks.
    will do. Kind of scary to think about how a vitamin deficiency can mess people up. Hearing about your posture and jaw improvements is encouraging. I've had kyphosis since I started gaming hard and even with lifting and stretching I find keeping my shoulders back impossible. Maybe vitamin d will keep my shoulders back without trying to do so, that's what I'm hoping besides the anxiety. Only thing noticed so far like I said before was the slight improvement in brain fog.
    HTC

will do. Kind of scary to think about how a vitamin deficiency can mess people up. Hearing about your posture and jaw improvements is encouraging. I've had kyphosis since I started gaming hard and even with lifting and stretching I find keeping my shoulders back impossible. Maybe vitamin d will keep my shoulders back without trying to do so, that's what I'm hoping besides the anxiety. Only thing noticed so far like I said before was the slight improvement in brain fog.
    If your bones are that weak to mess up your posture then taking the vitamin D will absorb calcium and it will strengthenyour bones. It might really depend if you have been deficient for a while. If you have noticed a change already then wait until the 8-10 week mark. I wanted to say please check your vitamin D level in about two weeks. Like I said earlier that I think 10,000iu may be TOO MUCH. I had a level over 100 after 2months and when i finally heard this a few weeks later I ended up in toxicity range (150>) because I kept going on with 10k without realizing it. I'm currently off vitamin D supplementing for a month.

My lower jaw is slowly sliding into place with my upper jaw... It was impossible every time I tried to do it before. All I can think about is having the time of my life once this is done. I will look much different once my muscles are aligned. when you have bad posture you will pinched nerves until it is fixed. (Will take pics if I will have a strong jaw lol). The longer that my jaw has been clenching, the longer it will take to have the muscle relaxed.
    Last edited by hidingwithmusic; 12-18-2015 at 03:49 AM.

Flexish has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Flexish has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Flexish has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Flexish has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Flexish has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Flexish has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Flexish has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Flexish has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Flexish has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Flexish has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Flexish has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Losing my mind. It has been an emotionally draining week. I don't get how you can talk to someone, and love them and care for them and they promise to live their life on the straight and narrow. And then you get that phone call that they're even WORSE. In a terrible state.

And now I'm leaving work early to see what the situation is and I'm a mess. I was already a mess. I'm already dealing with a bunch of chit with someone else. I am just tired. Why do people Chit all over the ones that care for them??

RageKage37 is just really nice. (+1000) RageKage37 is just really nice. (+1000) RageKage37 is just really nice. (+1000) RageKage37 is just really nice. (+1000) RageKage37 is just really nice. (+1000) RageKage37 is just really nice. (+1000) RageKage37 is just really nice. (+1000) RageKage37 is just really nice. (+1000) RageKage37 is just really nice. (+1000) RageKage37 is just really nice. (+1000) RageKage37 is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by Brad_Pitt View Post
    I know this sounds lame but I saw Star Wars today and it made me kinda happy for a bit.
    lol that's kind of funny because I saw it yesterday too and when I got home I was just sad that seeing it didn't make me happy.

jonB89 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) jonB89 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) jonB89 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) jonB89 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) jonB89 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) jonB89 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) jonB89 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) jonB89 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) jonB89 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) jonB89 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) jonB89 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Just gonna vent a bit here it's been a rough year...

Everything was going great in summer of 2014 I had good health, good job, happy with my gf and life in general. Fall of 2014 and my gf has to move 2000 miles away for her job. I go with....

First 6 months went pretty well. Job I had sucked but still had my health. Then in spring 2015 I was a stupid ass and slept around with a whore and caught a nasty infection... Almost ended my relationship (still don't know why she took me back) the sti I caught turned into a nasty testicle/epididymis infection and despite being on several Anti biotics for months I'm still having pain and with no end in sight yet... I also lost my job shortly after but didn't tell the gf that one.

So basically I'm in pain on a daily basis have no money, no job, and feel like worthless sack of ****. I know I f'ed up and have no one to blame but myself but this punishment seems A little severe. Everyday I think back to my old life and curse myself for ever moving here with her. And to top things off after moving 2000 miles from my home to be with her I just don't find her attractive any more really and don't want to be in a relationship with anyone at the moment.

I'm trying to focus to the future and let the mistakes be mistakes but fuk guys it is really hard sometimes.

Pick up, put down, repeat Menark's Avatar
    Menark is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Menark is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Menark is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Menark is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Menark is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Menark is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Menark is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Menark is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Menark is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Menark is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Menark is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Ive had depression and anxiety issues for three years. It kept me out of the gym for that whole time and I staked on a lot of weight so it seems even though ive only put on 2% more body fat than my biggest bulk. An issue with my girlfrind led to the depression and every time we fight i think about my ex who i loved and wanted to be with for the rest of my life but it didnt work out like that and that sends me into a bad depression for weeks thinking about how happy my life could have been.

AppsBrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AppsBrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AppsBrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AppsBrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AppsBrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AppsBrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AppsBrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AppsBrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AppsBrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AppsBrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AppsBrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by exy View Post
    That's a really dumb thing to do when you're depressed for multiple reasons

Also, keep that stuff (and med names, for new posters) out of this thread

Originally Posted by Menark View Post
    Ive had depression and anxiety issues for three years. It kept me out of the gym for that whole time and I staked on a lot of weight so it seems even though ive only put on 2% more body fat than my biggest bulk. An issue with my girlfrind led to the depression and every time we fight i think about my ex who i loved and wanted to be with for the rest of my life but it didnt work out like that and that sends me into a bad depression for weeks thinking about how happy my life could have been.
    These things are caused by a lack of present life/happiness. Fix that and the thoughts will go away

About the anxiety, find out what's causing it (mentally, not some theory about genetics or something) and confront it
    Last edited by AppsBrah; 12-19-2015 at 12:29 AM.

hope27 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) hope27 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) hope27 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) hope27 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) hope27 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) hope27 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) hope27 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) hope27 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) hope27 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) hope27 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) hope27 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by Flexish View Post
    Losing my mind. It has been an emotionally draining week. I don't get how you can talk to someone, and love them and care for them and they promise to live their life on the straight and narrow. And then you get that phone call that they're even WORSE. In a terrible state.

And now I'm leaving work early to see what the situation is and I'm a mess. I was already a mess. I'm already dealing with a bunch of chit with someone else. I am just tired. Why do people Chit all over the ones that care for them??
    Honey, I am not sure what you are dealing with. I've tried to piece together your posts. As for why do people chit all over the one's who care for them 1. They can do maximum damage and push away their own bad feelings 2. even more because it is someone who deeply cares for them it is safe because that person generally won't leave them...

Take Care
    "Take it one day at time"
    2 X a week leg crew
    S/D/B = 225/250/135
    NEW Workout log: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=168835873

digital022 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) digital022 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) digital022 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) digital022 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) digital022 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) digital022 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) digital022 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) digital022 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) digital022 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) digital022 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) digital022 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    I have made attempts to deal with my anxiety/depression over the past 18 months. I tried CBT counseling but my issues are deeper than temporary CBT counseling can solve. I wasn't sold on the whole CBT approach but I did try to approach it with an open mind and give it a chance. I eventually tried different meds, I'm actually on what feels like the umpteeth prescription because every med I have tried hasn't been much help. Just picked up a new med to add to my existing med. At the very least, I currently don't feel like I'd be better off dead, so that is a good thing, but I do have a general feeling of sadness. I'm just taking things one day at a time.
    My boss is a cu*t and I confronted her on her bull**** yesterday so that is probably weighing on how I feel right now because I'm generally the type to avoid confrontation at all costs. On the bright side tho I took my stats final on Thursday, absolutely nailed it, and with that I officially have an A.S. in Business Admin. I never thought I'd see the day given my day to day struggles, but even then I don't have that feeling of accomplishment that people describe feeling from achieving a goal.

CrazySerbian has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CrazySerbian has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CrazySerbian has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CrazySerbian has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CrazySerbian has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CrazySerbian has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CrazySerbian has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CrazySerbian has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CrazySerbian has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CrazySerbian has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CrazySerbian has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    My exam tomorrow is worth 100% because I did not take the midterm (I was sick). I have been studying for the last 2 weeks like a mad man. I haven't slept in 3 days because of the anxiety.

I have no idea what the exam will look like and my teacher doesn't either. If I fail I don't know what I will do. All those hours of studying for nothing.
    Management Information Systems Crew
    Canadian Crew
    Serbian Crew

Closed Thread
Page 135 of 327 FirstFirst ... 35 85 125 133 134 135 136 137 145 185 235 ... LastLast