Closed Thread
Page 200 of 327 FirstFirst ... 100 150 190 198 199 200 201 202 210 250 300 ... LastLast
Results 5,971 to 6,000 of 9805
    is_woman = lambda: "thot" ZyraThornrise's Avatar
    ZyraThornrise has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ZyraThornrise has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ZyraThornrise has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ZyraThornrise has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ZyraThornrise has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ZyraThornrise has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ZyraThornrise has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ZyraThornrise has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ZyraThornrise has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ZyraThornrise has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ZyraThornrise has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Things seem to be finally looking up for me.
    Apparently my doctor thinks that there's a high possibility that my tumor is what's causing the majority of my symptoms mentally. It's very possible removing that could mean I could live a normal life without medication.

I have some relationship stuff going on that's weird, though. Still living with the ex. He wants to get back together. But I have another "boyfriend" I met online (no, it's not Catbrah) who I'm starting to really like. Kind of caught between a rock and a hard place with that one because I don't want to hurt anyone's feelings. It's making me feel so stressed out. I need to get my own place but I don't make nearly enough to do that, quite yet.
    BrosefMengele is my #1 fan.

Deathstroke has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Deathstroke has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Deathstroke has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Deathstroke has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Deathstroke has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Deathstroke has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Deathstroke has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Deathstroke has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Deathstroke has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Deathstroke has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Deathstroke has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Hey Zyra if that is possible then my prayers will have been answered. Normal life without medication for you that is. So I'm truly hoping for that now more than ever.

As far as love life, I've said repeatedly ITT I don't want a relationship, but I THINK I was given an opportunity this past Tuesday. I'm not out to impress, never wanting to fake it, I'm just trying to be myself. Myself is going to need to be good enough.
    It was at a routine gastrointestinal doctor appointment, just for a check up. We got talkative as she took my vitals and medication list down. Mostly about animals, and showed our pets to each other on our phones. Since this was a checkup and I got a clean bill of health, I don't have to go back for another 6 months. But she said she'll probably be calling me before that (with my info on file?). About pets, and stuff. I know nothing about her except she's very chatty, confident, so adorably cute, not shy, and is crazy about pets. I think I'm much older...but she knows that, has my birthdate on file...so I guess it's fine.

What I was expecting to find, if anything was a girlfriend not quite in her child bearing years. Starting another family, when I've failed as a family man once....but I guess let's not get too ahead of myself here. We're only just, "pets and stuff" official so far!!!
    BLM (Brock Lesnar Matters)

Always go full potato crew

Ricky_k is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Ricky_k is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Ricky_k is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Ricky_k is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Ricky_k is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Ricky_k is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Ricky_k is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Ricky_k is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Ricky_k is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Ricky_k is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Ricky_k is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by ZyraThornrise View Post
    Things seem to be finally looking up for me.
    Apparently my doctor thinks that there's a high possibility that my tumor is what's causing the majority of my symptoms mentally. It's very possible removing that could mean I could live a normal life without medication.

I have some relationship stuff going on that's weird, though. Still living with the ex. He wants to get back together. But I have another "boyfriend" I met online (no, it's not Catbrah) who I'm starting to really like. Kind of caught between a rock and a hard place with that one because I don't want to hurt anyone's feelings. It's making me feel so stressed out. I need to get my own place but I don't make nearly enough to do that, quite yet.

Very glad to hear. Hope that happens, and for all you've been through, I'm sure you won't just be normal in that sense, you'll be a super empathetic and kinder person to those you come across.

Regarding the situation - totally see where you're coming from. Your EX isn't living with you on the condition of getting back together is he?
    On a journey to the brighter side of life.
    Writing about depression & self-development.
    ---------------------------------------------------
    My blog: www.boyunderthebridge.com

Deathstroke has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Deathstroke has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Deathstroke has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Deathstroke has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Deathstroke has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Deathstroke has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Deathstroke has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Deathstroke has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Deathstroke has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Deathstroke has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Deathstroke has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    "and if not, can we still have sex?"

Sex is good, but it would complicate things in this situation. It's great and all if you've been sexually compatible with this person before. I was with my ex, except my fetishes were a bit too strong for her at times lol.

Then there was the wife, she for awhile let me do anything I wanted. You'd think that'd it'd still be working out to this day.

is_woman = lambda: "thot" ZyraThornrise's Avatar
    ZyraThornrise has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ZyraThornrise has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ZyraThornrise has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ZyraThornrise has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ZyraThornrise has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ZyraThornrise has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ZyraThornrise has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ZyraThornrise has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ZyraThornrise has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ZyraThornrise has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ZyraThornrise has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Originally Posted by Ricky_k View Post
    Very glad to hear. Hope that happens, and for all you've been through, I'm sure you won't just be normal in that sense, you'll be a super empathetic and kinder person to those you come across.

Regarding the situation - totally see where you're coming from. Your EX isn't living with you on the condition of getting back together is he?
    No. He's not.
    At least I don't think so.
    We're basically roommates at this point. No sex, no real hanging out together or anything.
    BrosefMengele is my #1 fan.

Registered Retard AdvancedDreamer's Avatar
    AdvancedDreamer has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) AdvancedDreamer has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) AdvancedDreamer has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) AdvancedDreamer has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) AdvancedDreamer has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) AdvancedDreamer has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) AdvancedDreamer has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) AdvancedDreamer has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) AdvancedDreamer has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) AdvancedDreamer has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) AdvancedDreamer has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    diagnosed with mild depression. uwotm8. i'm in denial honestly.

berly423 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by gerbilz View Post
    Was diagnosed with clinical depression in 6th grade. Developed into a manic depression. I can't explain the kind of **** I go through on a day to day basis, brah. Some people will say they are depressed after their girl breaks up with them- I get depressed for no reason and end up blaming myself for everything. I use to cut myself because I felt I deserved it. Not too many people do that- its not ****ing normal to cut yourself. I tried to kill myself with a box cutter when I was 17.. I will forever have a 13 inch, deep scar on my left forearm/wrist.

I can't be around people if I am off my meds. I won't talk and will usually ends things early so I can leave and getinto my bed or listen to music and relax. I just get so anxious and nervous. I feel as if they are talking about me.

Since I injured my leg and shoulder, I haven't been able to get rid of all the **** in my head. When I am in the gym, I'm happy. I get my confidence back and eat again. Since I haven't been able to exercise, I've been starving myself and not approaching girls like I use too.

I grew up with a great family. Had everything I needed in life. Yet I was still going home each day after school either crying when I got into my room or going outside and riding my bike.

I would never wish this upon anyone..
    Wow, I know the feeling for my sig. other is same way and I am starting to get affected. I talked to someone and its hard to shake and even admit it. Those thoughts of ending life exist, but I am happy to say that I do have a support system that is tryn g to help

Ricky_k is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Ricky_k is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Ricky_k is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Ricky_k is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Ricky_k is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Ricky_k is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Ricky_k is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Ricky_k is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Ricky_k is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Ricky_k is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Ricky_k is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by ZyraThornrise View Post
    No. He's not.
    At least I don't think so.
    We're basically roommates at this point. No sex, no real hanging out together or anything.
    as long as you don't lead him to believe anything like that, it's okay.

If he does ask, than you can answer honestly and that you hope you have not been leading him that way.
    On a journey to the brighter side of life.
    Writing about depression & self-development.
    My blog: www.boyunderthebridge.com

hidingwithmusic is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) hidingwithmusic is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) hidingwithmusic is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) hidingwithmusic is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) hidingwithmusic is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) hidingwithmusic is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) hidingwithmusic is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) hidingwithmusic is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) hidingwithmusic is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) hidingwithmusic is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) hidingwithmusic is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Today my stiff neck cracked so hard that I felt like a new guy for a minute. I was actually dizzy after it. I'm still getting progress. I'm in summer school and I like it tbh. I see an A in history and B/C in math bc I'm not good at it. Hang in there guys!

ZyraThornrise I've read only this page bc I've been away from the misc for a while. Do you have cancer? I'm asking because I saw that you have a tumor. I think it was you I've read about as one of the many misery who beat cancer in the past. That my friend is tough and you should feel very proud for surviving. Is the tumor in your brain? I'll be checking on you through this thread. Many hugs your way!!

Oh wow I just returned to lifting seriously, here too. I made a thread, I did not remember it hurting this much in between workouts. I basically was cleared to do it again, and I made the mistake of starting heavy

bongowongo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bongowongo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bongowongo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bongowongo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bongowongo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bongowongo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bongowongo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bongowongo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bongowongo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bongowongo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bongowongo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    You brahs ever get the feeling that people dont like you? I'm a quiet, shy generally laid back person in real life and it takes me a while to get to be comfortable with people and open up, after that's done then I'm talkative and hardly shut up. I suck at small talk or general everyday chit and usually need a topic that interests me which I can then harp on about. I think people in general just seem to prefer the everyday/small talk type convos and because of the way I am, I cant connect to people as quick as other people do and hence they either just dont acknowledge me or dislike me lol. Feel like a ghost at times, where people just tolerate you but prefer not to deal with you lol.

I dunno, perhaps I just have a chit and boring personality lol, most people seem to be doing crazy and fun chit all the time and I dont really have exciting things I can talk about.
    Sig line can't be a novel

AppsBrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AppsBrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AppsBrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AppsBrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AppsBrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AppsBrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AppsBrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AppsBrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AppsBrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AppsBrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AppsBrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by bongowongo View Post
    You brahs ever get the feeling that people dont like you? I'm a quiet, shy generally laid back person in real life and it takes me a while to get to be comfortable with people and open up, after that's done then I'm talkative and hardly shut up. I suck at small talk or general everyday chit and usually need a topic that interests me which I can then harp on about. I think people in general just seem to prefer the everyday/small talk type convos and because of the way I am, I cant connect to people as quick as other people do and hence they either just dont acknowledge me or dislike me lol. Feel like a ghost at times, where people just tolerate you but prefer not to deal with you lol.

I dunno, perhaps I just have a chit and boring personality lol, most people seem to be doing crazy and fun chit all the time and I dont really have exciting things I can talk about.
    I strongly believe the "I'm not that way" thing is bs. Anyone can make smalltalk, some people are just not used to it growing up shy, so they think they can't. You just have to force yourself

Being introverted does not equal being shy or laid back. Being introverted = doing social stuff drains energy. You can still be social and outgoing, you just have to recharge after a while. And yes, most people who call themselves quiet/shy/laid back are actually boring. Fix that. Being talkative is a skill, an attractive one, that will help you a lot in both professional and social environments

bongowongo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bongowongo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bongowongo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bongowongo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bongowongo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bongowongo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bongowongo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bongowongo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bongowongo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bongowongo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bongowongo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by AppsBrah View Post
    I strongly believe the "I'm not that way" thing is bs. Anyone can make smalltalk, some people are just not used to it growing up shy, so they think they can't. You just have to force yourself

Being introverted does not equal being shy or laid back. Being introverted = doing social stuff drains energy. You can still be social and outgoing, you just have to recharge after a while. And yes, most people who call themselves quiet/shy/laid back are actually boring. Fix that. Being talkative is a skill, an attractive one, that will help you a lot in both professional and social environments

yeah I also do fall on the introverted even when I do socialise with people I enjoy hanging out and I need time to recharge. I've tried to be more talkative and stuff with other people, but it almost feels like I get immediately shut down or no one bothers listening to what I have to say because I feel like when I do say something either it comes out wrong or awkward.

bromioso is a name known to all. (+5000) bromioso is a name known to all. (+5000) bromioso is a name known to all. (+5000) bromioso is a name known to all. (+5000) bromioso is a name known to all. (+5000) bromioso is a name known to all. (+5000) bromioso is a name known to all. (+5000) bromioso is a name known to all. (+5000) bromioso is a name known to all. (+5000) bromioso is a name known to all. (+5000) bromioso is a name known to all. (+5000)

Unhappy

Hold me boyos....

Where's my life headed..???? ;'(

BigTimePlayer is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BigTimePlayer is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BigTimePlayer is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BigTimePlayer is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BigTimePlayer is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BigTimePlayer is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BigTimePlayer is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BigTimePlayer is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BigTimePlayer is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BigTimePlayer is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BigTimePlayer is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Feeling so low in mood tonight for whatever reason, just felt the mood crash come out of nowhere. I really hate when that happens where nothing even triggers it, I could literally be doing anything & than I just go into a deep low level of mood.

JayEs90 is a name known to all. (+5000) JayEs90 is a name known to all. (+5000) JayEs90 is a name known to all. (+5000) JayEs90 is a name known to all. (+5000) JayEs90 is a name known to all. (+5000) JayEs90 is a name known to all. (+5000) JayEs90 is a name known to all. (+5000) JayEs90 is a name known to all. (+5000) JayEs90 is a name known to all. (+5000) JayEs90 is a name known to all. (+5000) JayEs90 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    I was talking to my gf the other day about her depression and remembered how I came across a few articles about how Psilocybin mushrooms have helped people out with depression. she said she was willing to give it a try but I am wondering if anyone ITT has experience with it
    Bills Mafia crew
    Angus Licker crew
    Xbox One gamer tag: SnackAttack90

AppsBrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AppsBrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AppsBrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AppsBrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AppsBrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AppsBrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AppsBrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AppsBrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AppsBrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AppsBrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AppsBrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by JayEs90 View Post
    I was talking to my gf the other day about her depression and remembered how I came across a few articles about how Psilocybin mushrooms have helped people out with depression. she said she was willing to give it a try but I am wondering if anyone ITT has experience with it
    Don't mess with psychedelics.. Come on this isn't rocket science.

JayEs90 is a name known to all. (+5000) JayEs90 is a name known to all. (+5000) JayEs90 is a name known to all. (+5000) JayEs90 is a name known to all. (+5000) JayEs90 is a name known to all. (+5000) JayEs90 is a name known to all. (+5000) JayEs90 is a name known to all. (+5000) JayEs90 is a name known to all. (+5000) JayEs90 is a name known to all. (+5000) JayEs90 is a name known to all. (+5000) JayEs90 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Don't mess with psychedelics.. Come on this isn't rocket science.
    I have before but just with those. I was doing the research and figured it makes sense but I also believe in natural medicine and natural remedies. just was curious if anyone in here has tried that out or had any other information on it is all
    Bills Mafia crew
    Angus Licker crew
    Xbox One gamer tag: SnackAttack90

I loved them in the past (teenager), but I don't know if they help with depression or not. FWIW I didn't become depressed until years later.

And yeah BigTime I have extreme lows, and highs where I even feel happy, where I even feel like I've made it or am gonna make it. But those lows can be brutal.

300BLK is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) 300BLK is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) 300BLK is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) 300BLK is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) 300BLK is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) 300BLK is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) 300BLK is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) 300BLK is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) 300BLK is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) 300BLK is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) 300BLK is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by BigTimePlayer View Post
    Feeling so low in mood tonight for whatever reason, just felt the mood crash come out of nowhere. I really hate when that happens where nothing even triggers it, I could literally be doing anything & than I just go into a deep low level of mood.
    Originally Posted by Deathstroke View Post
    I loved them in the past (teenager), but I don't know if they help with depression or not. FWIW I didn't become depressed until years later.

And yeah BigTime I have extreme lows, and highs where I even feel happy, where I even feel like I've made it or am gonna make it. But those lows can be brutal.
    This could very possibly be manic depression. Had this conversation with my sister couple of weeks ago, she's been re-diagnosed this and believes I may have it too.

Originally Posted by 300BLK View Post
    This could very possibly be manic depression. Had this conversation with my sister couple of weeks ago, she's been re-diagnosed this and believes I may have it too.
    Hmm most manic highs are a lot more extreme than "I'm gonna make it". I am 99% sure BigTime also doesn't have it from what I've read. Regular emotions also go in waves. Gerbilz ITT has been diagnosed with bipolar so I'm sure he can jump in if he's reading this

I too am diagnosed with bipolar, and ever since then I've been treated for it in the form of medication. I just started therapy for it. All the years I've been bipolar, I have bi-monthly gone to the behavorial center, to tell the dr how the meds have been working, and I answer his routine questions then he'd write my answers down, and see if the meds need adjusting. Therapy sessions are helping me alot. But them lows.....

the therapist is a little hottie too, looks so young, is so tiny.... but actually isn't (that young) but educated means she's brainy and sexy..

I too am diagnosed with bipolar, and ever since then I've been treated for it in the form of medication. I just started therapy for it. All the years I've been bipolar, I have bi-monthly gone to the behavorial center, to tell the dr how the meds have been working, and I answer his routine questions then he'd write my answers down, and see if the meds need adjusting. Therapy sessions are helping me alot. But them lows.....
    Well in that case your meds decrease the highs so that's a good thing. 99% of bipolar diagnosed people need their meds. It's different vs depression or borderline etc.

Well in that case your meds decrease the highs so that's a good thing. 99% of bipolar diagnosed people need their meds. It's different vs depression or borderline etc.
    It's been said, I honestly feel like no amount of meds will help me, but they probably are helping I just can't notice. I could be worse off without them. I do wish I could function "normal" without them. I don't know if it's possible. THere's more to my highs than the feeling of "I've made it", or "I feel good now, life is good". I cannot explain atm, I'll post ITT next time I have one.

Lows hit hardest, I'll suddenly panic, or worry, and dwell on my past shortcomings, losses and things that may or may not go wrong. It's weird. Then extreme sadness sets in, and I hate being alone at those moments.

Are we allowed to discuss medicine here? if so, I was on 5mg of Nexito (Escitolpram and lexapro I think are the other names) ... However for the past 2-3 months I've come off it. How long before they completely get flushed out of my system? because I'm having trouble losing weight and I gained a lot of weight while being on it.

If my post is against the rules let me know and I'll delete.

It's been said, I honestly feel like no amount of meds will help me, but they probably are helping I just can't notice. I could be worse off without them. I do wish I could function "normal" without them. I don't know if it's possible. THere's more to my highs than the feeling of "I've made it", or "I feel good now, life is good". I cannot explain atm, I'll post ITT next time I have one.

Lows hit hardest, I'll suddenly panic, or worry, and dwell on my past shortcomings, losses and things that may or may not go wrong. It's weird. Then extreme sadness sets in, and I hate being alone at those moments.
    I think it's natural to not like the meds since they basically decrease your level of emotion all around. There's a very high chance you'd be off worse if you weren't taking them. Either way, GJ with staying in therapy

Registered User Crew MattLifts1994's Avatar
    MattLifts1994 is on a distinguished road. (+10) MattLifts1994 is on a distinguished road. (+10) MattLifts1994 is on a distinguished road. (+10) MattLifts1994 is on a distinguished road. (+10) MattLifts1994 is on a distinguished road. (+10) MattLifts1994 is on a distinguished road. (+10) MattLifts1994 is on a distinguished road. (+10) MattLifts1994 is on a distinguished road. (+10) MattLifts1994 is on a distinguished road. (+10) MattLifts1994 is on a distinguished road. (+10) MattLifts1994 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    It can be genetic. I was born with it, so was my mother. I've cured myself using medication (Pristiq 50mg), unfortunately my mother doesn't have the same luxury. Despite the fact that I live in opulence (in comparison to most people) - and am provided with everything that I could ever want or need - without the medication, I'd have offed myself months ago. I went from planning suicide, to planning my future. All because of 1 single small pill. If I had taken it when I were younger, I'd now be in Med school. But alas I'm still in high school. I urge those who were born with depression to give Pristiq a try. It cured me of the worst possible condition and made me practically mentally perfect, ambitious and looking forward to a happy bright future.
    Before the pill, there was no reason to live. Now suddenly there are countless reasons to live.
    Bench: 300lbx1
    Squat: 365lbx1
    Deadlift: 500lbx1
    Total: 1165lb
    Accuracy of weights: ±1lb

Youtube: Matt Lifts - https://youtu.be/Q27I0_Qgjio

BigTimePlayer is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BigTimePlayer is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BigTimePlayer is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BigTimePlayer is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BigTimePlayer is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BigTimePlayer is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BigTimePlayer is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BigTimePlayer is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BigTimePlayer is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BigTimePlayer is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BigTimePlayer is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)

I'm thinking it's caused due to the OCD imbalance in my brain which is bringing on the depressive moods as well.

Originally Posted by 300BLK View Post
    I definitely don't have manic depression since I don't get the extreme highs. I'm either feeling so-so or just crash into a low mood. I never have high moods of euphoria.

Closed Thread
Page 200 of 327 FirstFirst ... 100 150 190 198 199 200 201 202 210 250 300 ... LastLast