Closed Thread
Page 14 of 327 FirstFirst ... 4 12 13 14 15 16 24 64 114 ... LastLast
    SKIN__N__BONES is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SKIN__N__BONES is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SKIN__N__BONES is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SKIN__N__BONES is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SKIN__N__BONES is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SKIN__N__BONES is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SKIN__N__BONES is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SKIN__N__BONES is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SKIN__N__BONES is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SKIN__N__BONES is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SKIN__N__BONES is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by JitteryJoes View Post
    Wish I could do this and I'm 28 lol

Overprotective of me their entire lives and never let me do chit lol

Srs brahs how can I go about moving out? Prob gun need a 2nd job to make ends meet. Almost done getting my associates in accounting that'll probably be worth chit in the job market lolz
    I can live on my own on 1200 a month and pay 750 in rent. If you are working a chit paying job you should be able to get food stamps so can probably live on 1100ish pretty easy. Get off gear if that is making you lose all your money.

BigTimePlayer is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BigTimePlayer is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BigTimePlayer is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BigTimePlayer is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BigTimePlayer is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BigTimePlayer is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BigTimePlayer is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BigTimePlayer is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BigTimePlayer is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BigTimePlayer is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BigTimePlayer is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by SKIN__N__BONES View Post
    I can live on my own on 1200 a month and pay 750 in rent. If you are working a chit paying job you should be able to get food stamps so can probably live on 1100ish pretty easy. Get off gear if that is making you lose all your money.
    Depends on what state you live in though. I live in NJ, so 1200 a month is nowhere near enough to move out on my own. I'd need to be making at least $30,000 a year to be able to move out in a small apartment here.

BigTimePlayer is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BigTimePlayer is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BigTimePlayer is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BigTimePlayer is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BigTimePlayer is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BigTimePlayer is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BigTimePlayer is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BigTimePlayer is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BigTimePlayer is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BigTimePlayer is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BigTimePlayer is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    My mom getting on my case about a job now. Not sure what the **** to do. I refuse to work retail again since I did that for 4 straight years with almost no breaks. And the hours were beyond awful. Refuse to do that ever again. Not sure what the **** I'm going to do. I have an Associates Degree but in Liberal Arts but don't know what I'd want to take up to get my Bachelors. My life is really ****ed right now. Seems everything from my health problems to all this other **** is just terrible. A lot of other people in my position probably would have killed themselves already. I just feel I've never been good at anything.

Fiyero is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Fiyero is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Fiyero is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Fiyero is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Fiyero is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Fiyero is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Fiyero is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Fiyero is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Fiyero is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Fiyero is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Fiyero is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by SKIN__N__BONES View Post
    Depends on your location and ability to get roommates. 1200 a month barely gets you a decent 1 bedroom here. 1400-1600 for a 1 bedroom is more common.

Fiyero is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Fiyero is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Fiyero is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Fiyero is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Fiyero is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Fiyero is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Fiyero is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Fiyero is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Fiyero is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Fiyero is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Fiyero is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by BigTimePlayer View Post
    Depends on what state you live in though. I live in NJ, so 1200 a month is nowhere near enough to move out on my own. I'd need to be making at least $30,000 a year to be able to move out in a small apartment here.
    Technically according to the rental rules, I need like $50,000 to afford a 1 bedroom here.

VmissileX has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) VmissileX has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) VmissileX has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) VmissileX has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) VmissileX has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) VmissileX has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) VmissileX has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) VmissileX has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) VmissileX has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) VmissileX has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) VmissileX has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    wow, didn't know how many others here stopped talking with their parents too.

2 years ago,i feel like my parents betrayed me. My father would always yell at me, hit me, or get upset at me for very little to no reason. I still love them, but i just had to let go. I don't talk to them/ keep any contact with them. I just felt awful. I moved far away, got a part time job making little money and then continously applied for jobs until i got something in my field. Things got better fast financially and socially...but to be honest, i don't even let my parents know where i am. I sometimes have bad dreams that i think they would find where i live and that would scare the living chit out of me. They try following me on ********, and then i try my best to block.

They always try to temp me back one way or another, but no...not anymore. I refuse to be under their control...i refuse to think i can't do anything without them. I refuse to be weaker and treated like a slave to them, loosing all my freedom.
    "Learn from Yesterday, Live for Today, Hope for Tomorrow"

Originally Posted by Fiyero View Post
    Technically according to the rental rules, I need like $50,000 to afford a 1 bedroom here.
    Yeah it's crazy. My brother would probably still be living at home if it wasn't for his girlfriend helping split the rent with him. It really sucks living in one of the most expensive states.

VmissileX has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) VmissileX has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) VmissileX has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) VmissileX has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) VmissileX has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) VmissileX has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) VmissileX has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) VmissileX has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) VmissileX has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) VmissileX has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) VmissileX has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    i pay 300 bucks a month rent crew.

Craigslist --> look for rooms/sublets. Talk to the person, see if its a match. No need living on your own and wasting money. You meet more people this way too and get used to a new location.
    "Learn from Yesterday, Live for Today, Hope for Tomorrow"

JitteryJoes is just really nice. (+1000) JitteryJoes is just really nice. (+1000) JitteryJoes is just really nice. (+1000) JitteryJoes is just really nice. (+1000) JitteryJoes is just really nice. (+1000) JitteryJoes is just really nice. (+1000) JitteryJoes is just really nice. (+1000) JitteryJoes is just really nice. (+1000) JitteryJoes is just really nice. (+1000) JitteryJoes is just really nice. (+1000) JitteryJoes is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by SteadyWayfarer View Post
    Thanks for the love everyone, i was just feeling so low probably because of drinking alcohol. I will stay away from it.
    Please stop drinking alcohol. It really is a drug that should be avoided at all costs. Alcohol is much sweeter, such as red wine, when celebrating someone's great goal they have achieved.

Originally Posted by hidingwithmusic View Post
    U goto uni or technical college?
    Technical college. 4 classes away from getting AAS in Accounting.

And gear isn't that expensive brahs (except come comp prep time). I already pay rent on top of everything else. I just saw a craiglist ad for a room that's very close to my work. 280 a month for a room and includes everything.

I just feel like I really need to get out on my own and experience hardship as it should be for anyone my age. Actually most people my age are more well off than I am if they're making at least 30k.

Right now school just started and it's def. going to be a tough semester so getting a 2nd job at the moment my not be ideal.

Had a long day and the drive home was depressing because I had a proctored exam just to see if I was the individual taking the class lolz. But really, I was depressed because I'm kind of empty handed on life. On the drive home, I thought about how much I hated my parents for having me. I think like that often.
    *Georgia Crew*
    *Eats Eggs Every Day Crew*
    *Remembering Zyzz Crew*
    *Getting Huge Crew*
    *Does German Volume Training for Legs Crew*

Anxiety been through the ****ing roof today.

JitteryJoes is just really nice. (+1000) JitteryJoes is just really nice. (+1000) JitteryJoes is just really nice. (+1000) JitteryJoes is just really nice. (+1000) JitteryJoes is just really nice. (+1000) JitteryJoes is just really nice. (+1000) JitteryJoes is just really nice. (+1000) JitteryJoes is just really nice. (+1000) JitteryJoes is just really nice. (+1000) JitteryJoes is just really nice. (+1000) JitteryJoes is just really nice. (+1000)
    Anxiety been through the ****ing roof today.
    Why? Just curious.
    *Georgia Crew*
    *Eats Eggs Every Day Crew*
    *Remembering Zyzz Crew*
    *Getting Huge Crew*
    *Does German Volume Training for Legs Crew*

Originally Posted by JitteryJoes View Post
    Why? Just curious.
    Well I get bad intrusive thoughts that cause anxiety. Think it's some sort of OCD.

poseidon511 will become famous soon enough. (+50) poseidon511 will become famous soon enough. (+50) poseidon511 will become famous soon enough. (+50) poseidon511 will become famous soon enough. (+50) poseidon511 will become famous soon enough. (+50) poseidon511 will become famous soon enough. (+50) poseidon511 will become famous soon enough. (+50) poseidon511 will become famous soon enough. (+50) poseidon511 will become famous soon enough. (+50) poseidon511 will become famous soon enough. (+50) poseidon511 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Well I get bad intrusive thoughts that cause anxiety. Think it's some sort of OCD.
    Do you take any sort of medication??They helped me get rid of my repeating violent intrusive thoughts.I cant really help you any other way.
    -Roman Reigns crew-

LKvvvv will become famous soon enough. (+50) LKvvvv will become famous soon enough. (+50) LKvvvv will become famous soon enough. (+50) LKvvvv will become famous soon enough. (+50) LKvvvv will become famous soon enough. (+50) LKvvvv will become famous soon enough. (+50) LKvvvv will become famous soon enough. (+50) LKvvvv will become famous soon enough. (+50) LKvvvv will become famous soon enough. (+50) LKvvvv will become famous soon enough. (+50) LKvvvv will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Fuk brahs been extremely depressed lately, mainly just posting here to vent for the week. So I made some mistakes and had to drop out of school senior year and immediately got my GED. I've had horrible OCD/Anxiety bouts for around 5 years now which contributed to me dropping out of school. I've fukked around for 3 years since I got my GED and literally haven't done anything education wise and haven't had one real friend for around 4 years and kissless, hugless etc. The only positive thing i've even done is lost around 65 lbs from obese to semi fat now and i've been trying to cut to 140 for almost a year now... but i've literally just spun my wheels and developed a binge eating disorder. I'll start cutting and eat like 5-6k calories in like 2 hours (like today) and feel literally awful the next day. I've watched all the people I used to know including my little brother now get into college and pass me by and I wish I could do the same just to change my enviroment and force myself out, just wanna live in a dorm and finish these 4 years without doing CC because it doesn't change my environment whatsoever.

Sorry for the wall of text, don't think i'm gonna make it brahs i've tried therapy etc and my mind just seems to keep me in the same kind of thought pattern for life to where I just can't change. Don't feel suicidal but I feel really fuking broken right now and don't even know where to start and Tinder/Okc hasn't exactly helped my case either

Originally Posted by poseidon511 View Post
    Do you take any sort of medication??They helped me get rid of my repeating violent intrusive thoughts.I cant really help you any other way.
    Not yet I don't. I've been prescribed them, but haven't taken them yet since I have some physical issue that I'm still trying to fix with my ear/jaw before I start taking anything. I know I'm going to definitely need to take them soon though. I've had this thing for years & basically just lived with it without doing anything for it. Looking back I have no idea how I lived so long with this problem without doing anything about it. For a long time I was in denial that anything was even wrong with me even though I felt something was wrong.

Also, for some reason I start to get down on my self knowing I likely need meds to function. Makes me feel like a loser.

RageKage37 is just really nice. (+1000) RageKage37 is just really nice. (+1000) RageKage37 is just really nice. (+1000) RageKage37 is just really nice. (+1000) RageKage37 is just really nice. (+1000) RageKage37 is just really nice. (+1000) RageKage37 is just really nice. (+1000) RageKage37 is just really nice. (+1000) RageKage37 is just really nice. (+1000) RageKage37 is just really nice. (+1000) RageKage37 is just really nice. (+1000)
    Not yet I don't. I've been prescribed them, but haven't taken them yet since I have some physical issue that I'm still trying to fix with my ear/jaw before I start taking anything. I know I'm going to definitely need to take them soon though. I've had this thing for years & basically just lived with it without doing anything for it. Looking back I have no idea how I lived so long with this problem without doing anything about it. For a long time I was in denial that anything was even wrong with me even though I felt something was wrong.

Also, for some reason I start to get down on my self knowing I likely need meds to function. Makes me feel like a loser.
    you need to take dat chit brah, your ear/jaw problem aint as bad as your brain problem. unless you got incompatible meds or something, then see a doc I guess.

Originally Posted by RageKage37 View Post
    you need to take dat chit brah, your ear/jaw problem aint as bad as your brain problem. unless you got incompatible meds or something, then see a doc I guess.
    I know but this ear/jaw problem causes me to have ****ed up brain fogginess & headaches. I'm kinda scared to take it due to the symptoms I get from my physical problem. I get my night guard made on Wednesday hoping that fixes this problem 100%.

coozapalooza is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) coozapalooza is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) coozapalooza is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) coozapalooza is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) coozapalooza is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) coozapalooza is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) coozapalooza is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) coozapalooza is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) coozapalooza is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) coozapalooza is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) coozapalooza is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    I went off a medication I was taking recently cold turkey, which I know was not smart. I did not necessarily do it by choice. The first couple days I felt pretty terrible just from the presumed side effects of quitting. Then there were a couple days that went okay, but now I am feeling pretty chitty and I think I need to see a doctor and get back on something. Funny, because I didn't really think it was doing anything, but I guess this is a lesson.

I guess depression comes in all different shapes and sizes but for me it's really just how I react things and see the future and right now I'm pretty glum. I always have troupe deciding whether it's because of depression or maybe things truly do suck at the moment, but regardless it'd be nice to see more positively.
    Last edited by coozapalooza; 08-25-2014 at 07:56 PM.

AppsBrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AppsBrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AppsBrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AppsBrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AppsBrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AppsBrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AppsBrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AppsBrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AppsBrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AppsBrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AppsBrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by LKvvvv View Post
    Fuk brahs been extremely depressed lately, mainly just posting here to vent for the week. So I made some mistakes and had to drop out of school senior year and immediately got my GED. I've had horrible OCD/Anxiety bouts for around 5 years now which contributed to me dropping out of school. I've fukked around for 3 years since I got my GED and literally haven't done anything education wise and haven't had one real friend for around 4 years and kissless, hugless etc. The only positive thing i've even done is lost around 65 lbs from obese to semi fat now and i've been trying to cut to 140 for almost a year now... but i've literally just spun my wheels and developed a binge eating disorder. I'll start cutting and eat like 5-6k calories in like 2 hours (like today) and feel literally awful the next day. I've watched all the people I used to know including my little brother now get into college and pass me by and I wish I could do the same just to change my enviroment and force myself out, just wanna live in a dorm and finish these 4 years without doing CC because it doesn't change my environment whatsoever.

Sorry for the wall of text, don't think i'm gonna make it brahs i've tried therapy etc and my mind just seems to keep me in the same kind of thought pattern for life to where I just can't change. Don't feel suicidal but I feel really fuking broken right now and don't even know where to start and Tinder/Okc hasn't exactly helped my case either
    Sounds like you need to work on your discipline. Focus on that, stop binge eating and finish your cut. You want to go to college, but you don't, why not?

And stop comparing yourself to other people, it's useless and brings nothing positive. Thinking someone else is better than you simply because they submitted an application and payed college fees makes literally no sense.

^ Above guy, med names aren't allowed brah.

Originally Posted by coozapalooza View Post
    I went off a medication I was taking recently cold turkey, which I know was not smart. I did not necessarily do it by choice. The first couple days I felt pretty terrible just from the presumed side effects of quitting. Then there were a couple days that went okay, but now I am feeling pretty chitty and I think I need to see a doctor and get back on something. Funny, because I didn't really think it was doing anything, but I guess this is a lesson.

I guess depression comes in all different shapes and sizes but for me it's really just how I react things and see the future and right now I'm pretty glum. I always have troupe deciding whether it's because of depression or maybe things truly do suck at the moment, but regardless it'd be nice to see more positively.
    Fellow NJ brah here. I'm in Monmouth County, you?

IcemanIsDead has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) IcemanIsDead has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) IcemanIsDead has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) IcemanIsDead has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) IcemanIsDead has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) IcemanIsDead has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) IcemanIsDead has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) IcemanIsDead has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) IcemanIsDead has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) IcemanIsDead has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) IcemanIsDead has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    So just heard from a family member of my gf that I am "Completely useless"

And he was serious when he said it. He also insulted my gf. I was close to flatlining that son of a bitch with a fork.

Feels terrible to be unemployed and completely unmotivated to do anything at the moment. I really want a job, but I'm getting really tired of trying, especially when nobody seems to see how much I struggle with it, employers and family members alike.

It might not be completely healthy, but I need someone to confirm that I'm actually on the right track, or at least keep from insulting me and saying that I'm doing "literally nothing with [my] life"
    No hate on the mod

*Misc music crew*
    *Powerbuilding crew*

starting weight: 110 lbs
    1 year progress: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=161533243

coozapalooza is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) coozapalooza is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) coozapalooza is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) coozapalooza is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) coozapalooza is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) coozapalooza is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) coozapalooza is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) coozapalooza is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) coozapalooza is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) coozapalooza is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) coozapalooza is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Fellow NJ brah here. I'm in Monmouth County, you?
    Hawthorne. In Passaic between Paterson, Glen Rock, Fair Lawn, etc.

Finally 10k. Thx Misc SteadyWayfarer's Avatar
    SteadyWayfarer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SteadyWayfarer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SteadyWayfarer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SteadyWayfarer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SteadyWayfarer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SteadyWayfarer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SteadyWayfarer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SteadyWayfarer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SteadyWayfarer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SteadyWayfarer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SteadyWayfarer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Three things that have been helping me alot lately. srs

1.) Cardio exercise outside 5 days a week. Routine cardio helps increase energy, and being outside in nature away from my house is very relaxing. Also soaking in Vitamin D from the sun.

2.) Emotion Freedom Technique - Seriously research this. It is factually proven to release anxiety and stress. Very interesting and effective.

3.) Meditation - Scientifically proven and beneficial. Very calming and a great way to seperate yourself from destructive thoughts.

Bonus) No Fap and No Videogames. I notice a greater feeling of well-being without these two effortless habits in my life. Anyone else have some tips they've found effective against depression, anxiety and stress?

Originally Posted by coozapalooza View Post
    Hawthorne. In Passaic between Paterson, Glen Rock, Fair Lawn, etc.
    Oh, my cousin used to live in Fair Lawn but he moved to Florida. Your about an hour from me. I used to live in Hudson County but moved back in the late 90s.

RageKage37 is just really nice. (+1000) RageKage37 is just really nice. (+1000) RageKage37 is just really nice. (+1000) RageKage37 is just really nice. (+1000) RageKage37 is just really nice. (+1000) RageKage37 is just really nice. (+1000) RageKage37 is just really nice. (+1000) RageKage37 is just really nice. (+1000) RageKage37 is just really nice. (+1000) RageKage37 is just really nice. (+1000) RageKage37 is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by IcemanIsDead View Post

And he was serious when he said it. He also insulted my gf. I was close to flatlining that son of a bitch with a fork.

Feels terrible to be unemployed and completely unmotivated to do anything at the moment. I really want a job, but I'm getting really tired of trying, especially when nobody seems to see how much I struggle with it, employers and family members alike.

It might not be completely healthy, but I need someone to confirm that I'm actually on the right track, or at least keep from insulting me and saying that I'm doing "literally nothing with [my] life"
    on two sides of the fence here brah. on one hand i think ur completely useless because unemployed. on the other hand i know dem feels. i aint reading this thread to look for your posts, but you on meds or seeing a shrink or anything like that?

Oh, my cousin used to live in Fair Lawn but he moved to Florida. Your about an hour from me. I used to live in Hudson County but moved back in the late 90s.
    Trying to move in your general direction eventually. Hopefully Morristown area. You aren't missing much up here.

AppsBrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AppsBrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AppsBrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AppsBrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AppsBrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AppsBrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AppsBrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AppsBrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AppsBrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AppsBrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AppsBrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by IcemanIsDead View Post

1st bold: Victim mindset, lose it.

2nd bold: A wolf doesn't concern himself with the opinions of sheep.

Also, wanted to ask what type of med do you take? An SSRI? I know we can't get into specific drug names on here though.

poseidon511 will become famous soon enough. (+50) poseidon511 will become famous soon enough. (+50) poseidon511 will become famous soon enough. (+50) poseidon511 will become famous soon enough. (+50) poseidon511 will become famous soon enough. (+50) poseidon511 will become famous soon enough. (+50) poseidon511 will become famous soon enough. (+50) poseidon511 will become famous soon enough. (+50) poseidon511 will become famous soon enough. (+50) poseidon511 will become famous soon enough. (+50) poseidon511 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Also, wanted to ask what type of med do you take? An SSRI? I know we can't get into specific drug names on here though.
    Yes,i started out with the most common ssri prescribed in the US(hard to know which one if we cant give names)Then i went off that because of the side effects like sexual dysfunction and weight gain(as mentioned in one of my previous posts,i went from 165 to 265lbs within weeks)Now im off the ssri's and on one antidepressant that is commonly prescribed to smokers who want to quit.This one has less side effects and really helps with the intrusive thoughts which i no longer get/have,i can not swear by meds and say that they will work but they sure as hell have helped me a lot since i first started therapy(which helps a lot as well)By the way do you see a psychiatrist/therapist??
    -Roman Reigns crew-

Yes,i started out with the most common ssri prescribed in the US(hard to know which one if we cant give names)Then i went off that because of the side effects like sexual dysfunction and weight gain(as mentioned in one of my previous posts,i went from 165 to 265lbs within weeks)Now im off the ssri's and on one antidepressant that is commonly prescribed to smokers who want to quit.This one has less side effects and really helps with the intrusive thoughts which i no longer get/have,i can not swear by meds and say that they will work but they sure as hell have helped me a lot since i first started therapy(which helps a lot as well)By the way do you see a psychiatrist/therapist??
    Why do meds make people gain so much weight for? Never understood the reasoning for that. And the sexual dysfunction thing is scary to me. It's like if I get healthy enough mentally to be in a relationship with someone than can't even have sex with them, that would be ****ing awful. And yeah I seen a psych, but they just want to give me meds. I think meds will be the only thing that will help me though. Don't see how any sort of therapy would help me if it's some sort of imbalance issue going on.

Closed Thread