Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
    wiineedmore has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) wiineedmore has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) wiineedmore has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) wiineedmore has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) wiineedmore has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) wiineedmore has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) wiineedmore has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) wiineedmore has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) wiineedmore has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) wiineedmore has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) wiineedmore has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Cutler Nutrition King discontinued?

Does anyone know why King was discontinued on bb.com, I have a few bottles of this stuff and don't want to die from using it lol. Anyone Reps out there with some info would be helpful.

Thanks

Motiviert has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Motiviert has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Motiviert has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Motiviert has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Motiviert has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Motiviert has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Motiviert has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Motiviert has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Motiviert has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Motiviert has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Motiviert has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Hmm interesting. In for answers.
    I know who I am. And after all these years, there’s a victory in that.

All liberals deserve death

*Proud member of the misc 767 & USA vs. Germany world cup ban
    -People who say money can't buy happiness, have never paid the adoption fee at the pound and went home with a new best friend
    *There's no such thing as a bad dog, only a bad dog owner

If you see myself and swoleyo in a thread, remind me to rep him.

ajvitan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ajvitan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ajvitan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ajvitan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ajvitan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ajvitan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ajvitan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ajvitan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ajvitan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ajvitan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ajvitan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by wiineedmore View Post
    Does anyone know why King was discontinued on bb.com, I have a few bottles of this stuff and don't want to die from using it lol. Anyone Reps out there with some info would be helpful.

Thanks
    They are OOS. It's still available at other etailers.
    ~Komodo Nutraceuticals~
    Protein you say?

unknowblood25 is a name known to all. (+5000) unknowblood25 is a name known to all. (+5000) unknowblood25 is a name known to all. (+5000) unknowblood25 is a name known to all. (+5000) unknowblood25 is a name known to all. (+5000) unknowblood25 is a name known to all. (+5000) unknowblood25 is a name known to all. (+5000) unknowblood25 is a name known to all. (+5000) unknowblood25 is a name known to all. (+5000) unknowblood25 is a name known to all. (+5000) unknowblood25 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    BB.com has a habit of 'discontinuing' an item if its temporarily out of stock.
    Max Cape - 2595 Total Level - 7/18/14

Caponetta is just really nice. (+1000) Caponetta is just really nice. (+1000) Caponetta is just really nice. (+1000) Caponetta is just really nice. (+1000) Caponetta is just really nice. (+1000) Caponetta is just really nice. (+1000) Caponetta is just really nice. (+1000) Caponetta is just really nice. (+1000) Caponetta is just really nice. (+1000) Caponetta is just really nice. (+1000) Caponetta is just really nice. (+1000)
    Confirmed with bb.com, OOS. Apparently the line is very popular.
    Confront the beast that haunts you. Only then will you be free.
    EMT/LEO

COUNTRYMIKE has the mod powerz COUNTRYMIKE has the mod powerz COUNTRYMIKE has the mod powerz COUNTRYMIKE has the mod powerz COUNTRYMIKE has the mod powerz COUNTRYMIKE has the mod powerz COUNTRYMIKE has the mod powerz COUNTRYMIKE has the mod powerz COUNTRYMIKE has the mod powerz COUNTRYMIKE has the mod powerz COUNTRYMIKE has the mod powerz
    You're safe, it's not discontinued.. We are waiting to restock our shelves.
    ~Cobra Kai Crew~

GetRippedInc has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GetRippedInc has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GetRippedInc has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GetRippedInc has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GetRippedInc has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GetRippedInc has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GetRippedInc has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GetRippedInc has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GetRippedInc has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GetRippedInc has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GetRippedInc has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by COUNTRYMIKE View Post
    You're safe, it's not discontinued.. We are waiting to restock our shelves.
    With that being said.... I know for a fact there will be a shortage soon as much as a few months

De__eB is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) De__eB is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) De__eB is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) De__eB is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) De__eB is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) De__eB is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) De__eB is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) De__eB is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) De__eB is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) De__eB is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) De__eB is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by GetRippedInc View Post
    With that being said.... I know for a fact there will be a shortage soon as much as a few months
    I can't imagine why there would be a shortage of phosphatidic acid, since the patent was rejected and thus supply-side should open up now that you can get it from places other than chemi-nutra.

In light of the rejection arguments in the soy-derived phosphatidic acid rejection, that sort of makes all of Chemi-nutra's soy-derived lipid patents pretty vulnerable targets for counter-litigation.

wiineedmore has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) wiineedmore has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) wiineedmore has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) wiineedmore has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) wiineedmore has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) wiineedmore has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) wiineedmore has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) wiineedmore has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) wiineedmore has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) wiineedmore has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) wiineedmore has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Ah, Thanks for the feedback everyone, originally ordered back in July then get a OOS email a couple weeks back. Today I went to go check on it and it said discontinued and the product wouldn't even show up. lol So, I thought I would ask. I want post a picture of what all I ordered to get opinions but seems I need like 50 post lol. This needs to change.

xavengedx23 is a name known to all. (+5000) xavengedx23 is a name known to all. (+5000) xavengedx23 is a name known to all. (+5000) xavengedx23 is a name known to all. (+5000) xavengedx23 is a name known to all. (+5000) xavengedx23 is a name known to all. (+5000) xavengedx23 is a name known to all. (+5000) xavengedx23 is a name known to all. (+5000) xavengedx23 is a name known to all. (+5000) xavengedx23 is a name known to all. (+5000) xavengedx23 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    On a side note, OP you live like 15 minutes away from me srs. Was just in Novi today

COUNTRYMIKE has the mod powerz COUNTRYMIKE has the mod powerz COUNTRYMIKE has the mod powerz COUNTRYMIKE has the mod powerz COUNTRYMIKE has the mod powerz COUNTRYMIKE has the mod powerz COUNTRYMIKE has the mod powerz COUNTRYMIKE has the mod powerz COUNTRYMIKE has the mod powerz COUNTRYMIKE has the mod powerz COUNTRYMIKE has the mod powerz
    You're exactly right.
    ~Cobra Kai Crew~

kissdadookie has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) kissdadookie has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) kissdadookie has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) kissdadookie has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) kissdadookie has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) kissdadookie has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) kissdadookie has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) kissdadookie has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) kissdadookie has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) kissdadookie has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) kissdadookie has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Originally Posted by De__eB View Post
    I can't imagine why there would be a shortage of phosphatidic acid, since the patent was rejected and thus supply-side should open up now that you can get it from places other than chemi-nutra.

In light of the rejection arguments in the soy-derived phosphatidic acid rejection, that sort of makes all of Chemi-nutra's soy-derived lipid patents pretty vulnerable targets for counter-litigation.
    Maybe it's a shortage of Niagen? Doesn't matter though, Mediator I think caught on prior to that patent going bye bye so most likely that trade name has some value backing it.

However, seeing how Micro-PA hasn't been out of stock ever asfaik, perhaps it is the Niagen that is in short supply.
    Completed Logs & Reviews:
    Clear Muscle Log: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=161906833&p=1244983053#post1244983053

"Now that you've got a basic degree of strength you can now proceed with success onto a bodybuilding type program - which I am not experienced in providing. You've exceeded what I focus on, and that is beginner strength gains." - Mark Rippetoe

GetRippedInc has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GetRippedInc has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GetRippedInc has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GetRippedInc has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GetRippedInc has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GetRippedInc has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GetRippedInc has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GetRippedInc has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GetRippedInc has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GetRippedInc has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GetRippedInc has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

Not sure but spoke with them directly and was told a delay will happen.

kissdadookie has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) kissdadookie has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) kissdadookie has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) kissdadookie has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) kissdadookie has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) kissdadookie has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) kissdadookie has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) kissdadookie has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) kissdadookie has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) kissdadookie has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) kissdadookie has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Not sure but spoke with them directly and was told a delay will happen.
    So it is an actually supply issue with the phosphatidic acid?
    Clear Muscle Log: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=161906833&p=1244983053#post1244983053

"Now that you've got a basic degree of strength you can now proceed with success onto a bodybuilding type program - which I am not experienced in providing. You've exceeded what I focus on, and that is beginner strength gains." - Mark Rippetoe

TheFugitive has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheFugitive has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheFugitive has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheFugitive has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheFugitive has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheFugitive has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheFugitive has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheFugitive has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheFugitive has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheFugitive has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheFugitive has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    I'll keep you guys posted on King
    alienshave.com - Shave Smarter

steve@alienshave.com

BMBC - Master Level - Worldwide

Original 999,999k Crew

BCAAs Bring all the Boys to the Yard

Originally Posted by TheFugitive View Post
    I'll keep you guys posted on King
    I would like 3-5 bottles please

Thanks!
    ~Cobra Kai Crew~

TheFugitive has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheFugitive has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheFugitive has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheFugitive has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheFugitive has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheFugitive has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheFugitive has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheFugitive has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheFugitive has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheFugitive has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheFugitive has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)

Thanks!
    Could you imagine running 5 bottles in a row

steve@alienshave.com

Original 999,999k Crew

Originally Posted by xavengedx23 View Post
    On a side note, OP you live like 15 minutes away from me srs. Was just in Novi today
    Ha! Small world they say, Congrats on the 100+ lbs lost crew that had to be tough. Novi is so small you can reach about 5 different cities in 15 mins. lol Nice to meet you.

De__eB is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) De__eB is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) De__eB is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) De__eB is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) De__eB is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) De__eB is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) De__eB is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) De__eB is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) De__eB is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) De__eB is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) De__eB is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)

Thanks!
    Clearly BPI needs to try and outmike COUNTRYMIKE

I would in a heartbeat! SRS! Gainzville baby!

I'm up for it!
    ~Cobra Kai Crew~

BPI loves CM

I would in a heartbeat! SRS! Gainzville baby!

I'm up for it!
    Gainz are a beautiful thing

steve@alienshave.com

Original 999,999k Crew

Misctake7 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Misctake7 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Misctake7 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Misctake7 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Misctake7 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Misctake7 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Misctake7 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Misctake7 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Misctake7 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Misctake7 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Misctake7 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Will I turn into Jay if I run 5 bottles at once?

I have one bottle at home. Figured I'd wait to get a second before starting. I think one month on it won't be as beneficial is two months.
    Progressive overload + progressive eating = gains. Simple as that!

BPI loves CM
    BPI has been very good to me for sure
    ~Cobra Kai Crew~

Practically been there done that

unknowblood25 is a name known to all. (+5000) unknowblood25 is a name known to all. (+5000) unknowblood25 is a name known to all. (+5000) unknowblood25 is a name known to all. (+5000) unknowblood25 is a name known to all. (+5000) unknowblood25 is a name known to all. (+5000) unknowblood25 is a name known to all. (+5000) unknowblood25 is a name known to all. (+5000) unknowblood25 is a name known to all. (+5000) unknowblood25 is a name known to all. (+5000) unknowblood25 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    ^^^How did you like it? Do you have a review/log?

Have yet to try both King and Dry but from forum reviews they seem too promising. One day.

Thumbs up

Originally Posted by Misctake7 View Post
    Will I turn into Jay if I run 5 bottles at once?

I have one bottle at home. Figured I'd wait to get a second before starting. I think one month on it won't be as beneficial is two months.
    Same here, I bought a bottle before we sold out, I'm just waiting on a couple more bottles before I start this one because I'd really like to run 3 bottles in a row.
    ~Cobra Kai Crew~

Originally Posted by unknowblood25 View Post
    ^^^How did you like it? Do you have a review/log?

Have yet to try both King and Dry but from forum reviews they seem too promising. One day.
    How long? Let's see... at least for 40 days prior to my CM log so... A little over 4 months now that I've been continuously using phosphatidic acid?

Originally Posted by kissdadookie View Post
    How long? Let's see... at least for 40 days prior to my CM log so... A little over 4 months now that I've been continuously using phosphatidic acid?
    Do you have any log I could follow? Whats the best you've noticed from it? Along with anything you may not like?

Originally Posted by unknowblood25 View Post
    Do you have any log I could follow? Whats the best you've noticed from it? Along with anything you may not like?
    Never logged it but you can check my CM log to see how CM + PA/King has been very synergistic together with the training I do.

First 20 days on PA on it's own for me though, I gained about 3 solid lbs on the scale with no appreciable fat gain (that's whilst I was ending my cut as well), fuller muscles as well, strength progressed noticeably quicker (chit really went bananas when I started using CM, thus why I say the two are synergistic with the right training), and I had a ravenous appetite the first week or so. The weight gain and muscle fullness that came on really quick, most likely improved glycogen and water retention in muscles is my guess as to what is going on there with the PA.

Originally Posted by kissdadookie View Post
    Never logged it but you can check my CM log to see how CM + PA/King has been very synergistic together with the training I do.

First 20 days on PA on it's own for me though, I gained about 3 solid lbs on the scale with no appreciable fat gain (that's whilst I was ending my cut as well), fuller muscles as well, strength progressed noticeably quicker (chit really went bananas when I started using CM, thus why I say the two are synergistic with the right training), and I had a ravenous appetite the first week or so. The weight gain and muscle fullness that came on really quick, most likely improved glycogen and water retention in muscles is my guess as to what is going on there with the PA.
    I'll check out your log. Although, price wise, I'll give King a run alone sometime.