Karooku is on a distinguished road. (+10) Karooku is on a distinguished road. (+10) Karooku is on a distinguished road. (+10) Karooku is on a distinguished road. (+10) Karooku is on a distinguished road. (+10) Karooku is on a distinguished road. (+10) Karooku is on a distinguished road. (+10) Karooku is on a distinguished road. (+10) Karooku is on a distinguished road. (+10) Karooku is on a distinguished road. (+10) Karooku is on a distinguished road. (+10)

I feel like laser lipo has robbed me of a future career.

I just finished a level 2 fitness instructing course and now I can do a level 3 course in personal training. Which is something I want to go on to doing, but everyone in my town is losing weight from laser lipo. When they want to lose weight, they don't even consider exercise, no they consider the local laser lipo clinic, and word of mouth spreads fast on ********; everyone post the success they get from it and it grows popularity. Why would anyone pay me to put lots of effort into losing weight when they can pay someone else to lose weight effortlessly? :/

WoofieNugget has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) WoofieNugget has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) WoofieNugget has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) WoofieNugget has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) WoofieNugget has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) WoofieNugget has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) WoofieNugget has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) WoofieNugget has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) WoofieNugget has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) WoofieNugget has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) WoofieNugget has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    If all you're doing is focusing on weight loss in a personal training business you're doing it wrong.

doughnut91 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) doughnut91 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) doughnut91 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) doughnut91 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) doughnut91 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) doughnut91 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) doughnut91 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) doughnut91 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) doughnut91 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) doughnut91 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) doughnut91 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by Karooku View Post
    I just finished a level 2 fitness instructing course and now I can do a level 3 course in personal training. Which is something I want to go on to doing, but everyone in my town is losing weight from laser lipo. When they want to lose weight, they don't even consider exercise, no they consider the local laser lipo clinic, and word of mouth spreads fast on ********; everyone post the success they get from it and it grows popularity. Why would anyone pay me to put lots of effort into losing weight when they can pay someone else to lose weight effortlessly? :/
    News just in: There is life outside your town, OP.

Endevorforever is on a distinguished road. (+10) Endevorforever is on a distinguished road. (+10) Endevorforever is on a distinguished road. (+10) Endevorforever is on a distinguished road. (+10) Endevorforever is on a distinguished road. (+10) Endevorforever is on a distinguished road. (+10) Endevorforever is on a distinguished road. (+10) Endevorforever is on a distinguished road. (+10) Endevorforever is on a distinguished road. (+10) Endevorforever is on a distinguished road. (+10) Endevorforever is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by WoofieNugget View Post
    If all you're doing is focusing on weight loss in a personal training business you're doing it wrong.
    Reps for this.
    To the Op, Obesity drugs are on the way too. Your advantage as a trainer, is that your clients will keep off the weight once they lose it and develop better body shape and health. Stand your ground rookie!
    NASM (CPT)
    ISSA (CFT)

husband, father, trainer KyleAaron's Avatar
    KyleAaron is just really nice. (+1000) KyleAaron is just really nice. (+1000) KyleAaron is just really nice. (+1000) KyleAaron is just really nice. (+1000) KyleAaron is just really nice. (+1000) KyleAaron is just really nice. (+1000) KyleAaron is just really nice. (+1000) KyleAaron is just really nice. (+1000) KyleAaron is just really nice. (+1000) KyleAaron is just really nice. (+1000) KyleAaron is just really nice. (+1000)
    I feel like laser lipo has robbed me of a future career.
    You are a sad, sad person, and should probably choose a job more appropriate to your talents, like shovelling sht.

Fitness Anarchist SerpentHearted's Avatar
    SerpentHearted has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SerpentHearted has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SerpentHearted has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SerpentHearted has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SerpentHearted has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SerpentHearted has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SerpentHearted has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SerpentHearted has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SerpentHearted has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SerpentHearted has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SerpentHearted has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by KyleAaron View Post
    You are a sad, sad person, and should probably choose a job more appropriate to your talents, like shovelling sht.
    fkn just about spat my tea out!

Summer in the city Humanoidlaws's Avatar
    Humanoidlaws is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Humanoidlaws is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Humanoidlaws is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Humanoidlaws is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Humanoidlaws is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Humanoidlaws is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Humanoidlaws is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Humanoidlaws is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Humanoidlaws is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Humanoidlaws is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Humanoidlaws is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)
    Lol

DGAFitness will become famous soon enough. (+50) DGAFitness will become famous soon enough. (+50) DGAFitness will become famous soon enough. (+50) DGAFitness will become famous soon enough. (+50) DGAFitness will become famous soon enough. (+50) DGAFitness will become famous soon enough. (+50) DGAFitness will become famous soon enough. (+50) DGAFitness will become famous soon enough. (+50) DGAFitness will become famous soon enough. (+50) DGAFitness will become famous soon enough. (+50) DGAFitness will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    tell us how you really feel haha