Page 1 of 30 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast
    i like marshmallow DJaRiHardstyle's Avatar
    DJaRiHardstyle is just really nice. (+1000) DJaRiHardstyle is just really nice. (+1000) DJaRiHardstyle is just really nice. (+1000) DJaRiHardstyle is just really nice. (+1000) DJaRiHardstyle is just really nice. (+1000) DJaRiHardstyle is just really nice. (+1000) DJaRiHardstyle is just really nice. (+1000) DJaRiHardstyle is just really nice. (+1000) DJaRiHardstyle is just really nice. (+1000) DJaRiHardstyle is just really nice. (+1000) DJaRiHardstyle is just really nice. (+1000)

The Long Journey to Becoming a "Raw Master"

If you guys weren't following me before, I had a log on the Contest Prep boards for a while (an offseason log), and as my interest began to switch from bodybuilding to powerlifting, I tried to start a log here. It went nowhere so I just went back to the offseason log, but now that I've competed in my first powerlifting meet and my training is becoming even more powerlifting-based (and powerlifting is becoming my main goal), I've decided my progress needs to be logged in the PL/Strongman Journals board.

BRIEF BRIEF introduction. My name's Ari, I'm 18 years old (turning 19 in less than a month, though), and I'm a rising sophomore in college. I'm a Health Sciences BA major, aiming to become a Registered Dietitian. I competed in a bodybuilding show for the first time in April 2013. It was an awesome experience, followed by a depressing post-contest rebound. After that show, I decided to focus on bringing up my strength, because it was something I wasn't very proud of. I ran 5/3/1 for a little over a year and got some awesome results. After that point, I decided strength training, for powerlifting to be specific, was the area I was most interested in, as opposed to training for aesthetic purposes. I know, cliche as hell, but whatever. Anyways, I began running Smolov to bring up my squat and decided (just over a month ago) to go for a powerlifting meet before I go back to college. I found one on August 16th that was about 2.5 hours from me. The date happened to be during my final test week for Smolov, so I figured it would work perfectly. Here it is.

That was just yesterday. It was an amazing experience and really opened my eyes up to the fact that this is something I want to get really good at. Clearly my total wasn't amazing for my bodyweight, or even age group with the weights kids younger than me are lifting now, but it was something I can truly say I worked hard for.

So I just recently established the goal of achieving a 1355 total in the 198 class. I decided a while ago that I was going to begin cutting after my meet to compete in 198 from now on. A raw 1355 total in the 198 class is classified as a Master total by RPS, and I came to the conclusion that's not a completely unrealistic long term goal to shoot for. 470/330/555 are the exact numbers I think I should be trying to hit to get the 1355 total, but any combination that gets me that total would be good for me. I think a realistic time frame to hit those numbers would be before this time next year, but putting an exact number on it is pointless.

So that's about it. I post daily and on this log I'll make an active effort to keep things entertaining and concise. Any input as to what I could to keep this from being a snoozefest would be greatly appreciated too.

Completely forgot to add this. I will be training using Mike T's Generalized Intermediate Program, starting next week after I deload this week, to get used to RTS-style training and then hopefully be able to program my own training.
    Last edited by DJaRiHardstyle; 08-17-2014 at 05:42 PM.
    My website:
    NoFluffStrength.com
    Never sensational. Always real.

Currently just coming off of a show; follow my offseason log:
    Mindfulness, Mastery, and Muscle - DJaRiHardstyle's Offseason Mission
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=172199513&pagenumber=

psychodiver9 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) psychodiver9 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) psychodiver9 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) psychodiver9 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) psychodiver9 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) psychodiver9 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) psychodiver9 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) psychodiver9 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) psychodiver9 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) psychodiver9 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) psychodiver9 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    1rd
    PL Log
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=154662503

BTK!

First Meet 8/25/13 281/264/418 963 @198

5/24/14 352.5/286/462.5 1101 @242

Reid456 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Reid456 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Reid456 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Reid456 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Reid456 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Reid456 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Reid456 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Reid456 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Reid456 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Reid456 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Reid456 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    2nd! In!
    "I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me"
    Philippians 4:13

No one can limit my success

Current training log: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=149434003

Goals before I'm 30: PhD and natural pro card.

Gett01 is just really nice. (+1000) Gett01 is just really nice. (+1000) Gett01 is just really nice. (+1000) Gett01 is just really nice. (+1000) Gett01 is just really nice. (+1000) Gett01 is just really nice. (+1000) Gett01 is just really nice. (+1000) Gett01 is just really nice. (+1000) Gett01 is just really nice. (+1000) Gett01 is just really nice. (+1000) Gett01 is just really nice. (+1000)
    3rd! Awesome job, you crushed it! Don't let the squat get you down, you've made insane progress and have all the time in the world to get better. I'm truly inspired by the progress you've made and all the hard work you've put into this, and I look forward to training with you at college.
    My Training Log:

https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=174962261&p=1524584281#post1524584281

"Hard work beats talent when talent doesn't work hard"

Registered User ErikTheElectric's Avatar
    ErikTheElectric has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ErikTheElectric has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ErikTheElectric has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ErikTheElectric has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ErikTheElectric has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ErikTheElectric has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ErikTheElectric has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ErikTheElectric has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ErikTheElectric has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ErikTheElectric has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ErikTheElectric has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Can't put into words how proud I am of you for accomplishing this man. You've done something, accomplished many things that not a lot of people can ever say they have.

Being this strong, this young, I can't imagine how far you'll go in the coming years. INb4 next Pete Rubish…

OH and subbed in the new log my man.

DJaRiHardstyle is just really nice. (+1000) DJaRiHardstyle is just really nice. (+1000) DJaRiHardstyle is just really nice. (+1000) DJaRiHardstyle is just really nice. (+1000) DJaRiHardstyle is just really nice. (+1000) DJaRiHardstyle is just really nice. (+1000) DJaRiHardstyle is just really nice. (+1000) DJaRiHardstyle is just really nice. (+1000) DJaRiHardstyle is just really nice. (+1000) DJaRiHardstyle is just really nice. (+1000) DJaRiHardstyle is just really nice. (+1000)
    Sunday, August 17, 2014 - Off Day
    Misc - Getting My Dad Into Using MFP, Fat Loss For All!

Overview

Today was my first off day since the meet. I slept over at Angelica's last night and we made chocolate chip pancakes in the morning. Was mad hard to stomach, as I expected because my nausea is always worse in the morning. Throughout the day, things became easier and easier to stomach and symptoms of nausea practically vanished, identical to most days.

My macros are currently: 300/85/230 but keep in mind those numbers are rough. I'm cutting to make 198 class next time, no aesthetic reasons (although I won't pretend those are nice side effects of cutting), so being exact isn't important. Well today was my first day on those macros and I really underestimated how much I need to focus on getting in more protein sources, because I can't rely on trace proteins from carb sources now as much as I used to. So I ended up getting my 300, but having 40g fat and 130g protein left to fill, so I made a protein shake with peanut butter and hoped the Chinese food I forgot to count would account for the rest. But from now on, I seriously need to focus more on that. Make sure I'm getting my scoop of protein with breakfast, meat for lunch, protein post-workout, greek yogurt during the day, protein bar, etc. Realizing I definitely don't have enough foods to easily get 230g protein without going way over carbs though.

I think once I get to college, I'll figure this out a bit more. There, I'll have way more options in terms of what I want to eat, rather than going out and buying what I want. In fact, I still need to figure out my meal plan for next semester. Ugh, too many things.

Besides for all that, I refrained from training today for obvious reasons. This week will just be my deload week as I recover from all the abuse my body took during Smolov and transition into this new program.

Misc

So today was pretty cool because it's the first day of my cut and I haven't cut in over 16 months. Probably haven't even been in a daily caloric deficit in that long either, considering how consistent (obsessive) I am.

But today was also cool, because my dad, step-mom, and younger brother basically all decided to commit to losing weight. It almost all happened at once too, but despite the many times they've all said that emotionally, I could tell this time was more sincere, especially with my dad. For the past hour (it's currently 1am), I stayed up with my dad helping him figure out MyFitnessPal. He has a pretty clear desire to go all out with this. Where my step-mom and younger brother don't want to go so far into this by tracking food (which I would argue isn't very complicated and is what everyone SHOULD be doing.... the alternative, intuitive dieting, is pointless and teaches you nothing), my dad has made the commitment to use MyFitnessPal and track daily. I helped him come up with his starting macros and he will start tomorrow. Very cool to see everyone get into this.

Just kinda throwing that out there to maybe get out the message that while it's great that you all train regularly and track what you eat and lead healthy lifestyles, we have to remember that we're in a position to help others, especially those close to us, in a huge way. I'm willing to bet the majority of us have family members, friends, loved ones we're close to who want desperately to change. Maybe they want to exercise more but don't know what to do; maybe they want to lose fat but have no idea how; maybe they want to gain muscle but are clueless. Just trying to leave a friendly reminder that it's important that we help out. It can be hard to help without making them think this is so confusing and not worth it, but if you can get the message across to them in a calm manner, it could be the spark that starts a new lifestyle for them. And that's a gift that just keeps on giving.

"Give a man a fish and you feed him for a day; teach a man to fish and you feed him for a lifetime." - Maimonides
    My website:
    NoFluffStrength.com

Originally Posted by psychodiver9 View Post
    1rd
    Originally Posted by Reid456 View Post
    2nd! In!
    Good to have you guys again!

Originally Posted by Gett01 View Post
    3rd! Awesome job, you crushed it! Don't let the squat get you down, you've made insane progress and have all the time in the world to get better. I'm truly inspired by the progress you've made and all the hard work you've put into this, and I look forward to training with you at college.
    Thank you my man.. yeah I look forward to it, too. I very rarely get the chance to train with people who actually put thought into what they're doing at the gym. It's refreshing lol.

Originally Posted by ErikTheElectric View Post
    Can't put into words how proud I am of you for accomplishing this man. You've done something, accomplished many things that not a lot of people can ever say they have.

Being this strong, this young, I can't imagine how far you'll go in the coming years. INb4 next Pete Rubish…

OH and subbed in the new log my man.
    Means a lot Erik.. Excited to see what you do in your first meet. And that comparison to Pete Rubish haha.. if I could be as strong as him one day I think I could retire from powerlifting.. notsrs.
    My website:
    NoFluffStrength.com

Justice Police of bb.com hostelmaniac's Avatar
    hostelmaniac is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) hostelmaniac is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) hostelmaniac is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) hostelmaniac is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) hostelmaniac is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) hostelmaniac is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) hostelmaniac is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) hostelmaniac is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) hostelmaniac is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) hostelmaniac is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) hostelmaniac is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    subbed ya m7+1
    Log

http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=155910073

Originally Posted by hostelmaniac View Post
    subbed ya m7+1
    on spread, but good to have you man.. following your log now
    My website:
    NoFluffStrength.com

hostelmaniac is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) hostelmaniac is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) hostelmaniac is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) hostelmaniac is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) hostelmaniac is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) hostelmaniac is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) hostelmaniac is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) hostelmaniac is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) hostelmaniac is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) hostelmaniac is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) hostelmaniac is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by DJaRiHardstyle View Post
    on spread, but good to have you man.. following your log now

cool brah brah
    Log

xRequiem is a name known to all. (+5000) xRequiem is a name known to all. (+5000) xRequiem is a name known to all. (+5000) xRequiem is a name known to all. (+5000) xRequiem is a name known to all. (+5000) xRequiem is a name known to all. (+5000) xRequiem is a name known to all. (+5000) xRequiem is a name known to all. (+5000) xRequiem is a name known to all. (+5000) xRequiem is a name known to all. (+5000) xRequiem is a name known to all. (+5000)
    can't sub. you're not taking my title
    trying to get strong again

training log
    https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=178444371&p=1605861201#post1605861201

For uneventful videos of me lifting
    https://www.instagram.com/jawn.mcintyre/

calfp0rn is on a distinguished road. (+10) calfp0rn is on a distinguished road. (+10) calfp0rn is on a distinguished road. (+10) calfp0rn is on a distinguished road. (+10) calfp0rn is on a distinguished road. (+10) calfp0rn is on a distinguished road. (+10) calfp0rn is on a distinguished road. (+10) calfp0rn is on a distinguished road. (+10) calfp0rn is on a distinguished road. (+10) calfp0rn is on a distinguished road. (+10) calfp0rn is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    This is incredible OP, it's so good to see people actually making insane progression. Defiantly subbed.

MikeWines has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MikeWines has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MikeWines has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MikeWines has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MikeWines has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MikeWines has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MikeWines has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MikeWines has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MikeWines has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MikeWines has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MikeWines has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    1145 is nothing to scoff at, nice work buddy.

You know I'm in.
    B.S. Exercise Science
    M.S. Applied Sport Science and Exercise Physiology

Originally Posted by xRequiem View Post
    can't sub. you're not taking my title
    Nice squat and deadlift. Very jealous. Just followed your log.

Originally Posted by calfp0rn View Post
    This is incredible OP, it's so good to see people actually making insane progression. Defiantly subbed.
    Means a lot man, thank you! Glad you defiantly subbed lol.

Originally Posted by MikeWines View Post
    1145 is nothing to scoff at, nice work buddy.

You know I'm in.
    Awesome man, good to have you! Not quite as organized as your log, but definitely better than my last one.
    My website:
    NoFluffStrength.com

Reid456 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Reid456 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Reid456 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Reid456 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Reid456 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Reid456 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Reid456 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Reid456 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Reid456 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Reid456 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Reid456 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    You think those macros are a bit aggressive starting out for a cut? I see no reason you couldn't keep carbs up around 400 and see what happens for a few weeks. You were at something like 600g before right?

Also, those deadlifts looked way too easy! I think you could easily open at least 425 next go around or maybe up around 440.
    "I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me"
    Philippians 4:13

No one can limit my success

Current training log: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=149434003

Goals before I'm 30: PhD and natural pro card.

Originally Posted by Reid456 View Post
    You think those macros are a bit aggressive starting out for a cut? I see no reason you couldn't keep carbs up around 400 and see what happens for a few weeks. You were at something like 600g before right?

Also, those deadlifts looked way too easy! I think you could easily open at least 425 next go around or maybe up around 440.
    True, I was actually on 530g for a while and still gaining weight. Only reason I'm on 300 now is cuz I entered all my stuff into a TDEE calculator and it had me maintaining on way less than I was eating. I added in the factor that they don't know my true metabolism so I may very well be over that maintenance, but even still I ended up at only 300g carbs.

I don't think that's ridiculously low. But you're right, I may want to see what I can lose on more carbs. Thinking of dropping fat a bit, I'll up carbs to make up for it, and then up carbs further for the aforementioned reason.

And thanks haha.. a little disappointed I didn't shoot for a higher 3rd attempt, but it's just something I've figured out for next time.
    My website:
    NoFluffStrength.com

is there any reason to count all of your macros?

When I cut these are the only things i worry about (in order of importance):

1. Hit calorie target
    2. Protein 200g+
    3. Couple servings of fruits and veggies a day

Why track carbs? unless that is your way of reducing calories, by cutting carbs. but doesnt that make you guys feel like crap? even with carb refeed days

fats? i guess to make sure you're getting enough because it has important functions but wouldn't you be getting enough in a well rounded diet?

srs. maybe i was doing it wrong lol
    Log

is there any reason to count all of your macros?

When I cut these are the only things i worry about (in order of importance):

1. Hit calorie target
    2. Protein 200g+
    3. Couple servings of fruits and veggies a day

Why track carbs? unless that is your way of reducing calories, by cutting carbs. but doesnt that make you guys feel like crap? even with carb refeed days

fats? i guess to make sure you're getting enough because it has important functions but wouldn't you be getting enough in a well rounded diet?

srs. maybe i was doing it wrong lol
    I still have a lot of the bodybuilder mentality left in me, so I like being precise.. besides, when I get back to college, it's going to be so hard to be exact with measurements of foods I eat at the dining hall and other restaurants around campus, so I figure if I'm at least trying to be exact with my tracking, it'll reduce the chance that I'm totally off.

I track carbs because yes that is my way of reducing calories. Doesn't make you feel like crap if you go about it right, tbh, and eat a lot of satiating foods (my diet's full of Cream of Rice, pasta, sprouted breads, etc.). I won't be refeeding because I'm only dieting down to around 190 lbs. I'm not going for another bodybuilding show or anything, so I doubt I'll get to the point where my metabolism slows down that badly before I hit my target BW.

And yep, I'm tracking fats for that reason, on top of the fact that having too much will obviously slow down my cut.

I like doing things optimally brah.
    My website:
    NoFluffStrength.com

Oh I see. That is what I figured.

Yeah I like to keep things as simple as possible lol
    Log

Monday, August 18, 2014 - Off Day
    Misc - My First Football Game

Overview

Another boring off day. Tomorrow I get to be back in the gym (would've been today, had it not been for the game tonight) but even then, this whole week is a deload week. I honestly just can't wait to be putting up heavy weights again and feel like I'm really accomplishing something.

I figure for this week, I'll just train 3 days. Tuesday: Bench, Deficit Deadlift. Wednesday: Squat, Bench. Friday: Deadlift, Pause Squat.
    I'll probably add in some light assistance work after those, like shoulders/arms on Tuesday and Friday, and calves/abs on Wednesday.
    I'll also be making a point of working up to 5 reps at 5 RPE on the first lift of that day and 8 reps at 5 RPE on the second lift. It'll serve as a brief little intro to autoregulatory programming, which will begin the week after.

That's about it.

Misc

So Angelica and I went to a Redskins game today and it was the first football game I've ever gone to, believe it or not lol. I've never been a sports fan in the slightest, bar a couple brief phases I went through where I was just super obsessed with basketball.

It was nice to just go out with her, but it really helped confirm how much I really don't like sports lol. I know, what's wrong with me. Plus, some 14-year-old kid was sitting right behind us, basically narrating the game. It was obnoxious and he reminded me of this POS.

Then, just as he started to shut up, a whole school of little kids swarmed through and found seats all around us. So basically we were in the midst of the peanut gallery the entire time. Oh, not to mention on our way back, taking the metro, we were surrounded by a group of typical college d-bags, drunk out of their minds, yelling at each other. Overall, not a great first experience and nearly left me with a migraine, but it was nice to spend time with her doing something out of the ordinary, because we always just hang out at my house or hers and don't do much. She leaves for college this weekend so we're seeing each other a bunch before then.

That's about it.. Just downed a huge protein shake to fill my macros for the day because the cheese pizza I had at the game totally threw me off.

Macros ended up at this.

My website:
    NoFluffStrength.com

Oh I see. That is what I figured.

Yeah I like to keep things as simple as possible lol
    Different strokes for different folks right? It's not like I'm busy as hell.. I have the time to be doing this, so I figure I have no excuse not to. Not so sure I'll be able to say that when I get back to college, but I'll do my best
    My website:
    NoFluffStrength.com

Originally Posted by DJaRiHardstyle View Post
    Different strokes for different folks right? It's not like I'm busy as hell.. I have the time to be doing this, so I figure I have no excuse not to. Not so sure I'll be able to say that when I get back to college, but I'll do my best
    Yeah, but keeping it simple has always got me great results.

It's sad to see lots of people on here being obsessive/way too detailed/etc. and get poor results because it's being detriemental (not just nutrition, but training and other areas as well)

As long as there is balance its all good
    Log

Yeah I agree, no place for being overly detailed about aspects of your training and diet if it's going to negatively affect you..

Speaking of which, I completely forgot to add in the banana I ate today.... WHAT AM I GOING TO DO

kidding
    My website:
    NoFluffStrength.com

you can kiss any sweet gains you had goooooood byeeee
    Log

psychodiver9 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) psychodiver9 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) psychodiver9 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) psychodiver9 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) psychodiver9 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) psychodiver9 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) psychodiver9 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) psychodiver9 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) psychodiver9 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) psychodiver9 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) psychodiver9 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Unsubbed for hating football
    PL Log

BTK!

RSP Nutrition Lead Rep jpfaherty's Avatar
    jpfaherty has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jpfaherty has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jpfaherty has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jpfaherty has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jpfaherty has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jpfaherty has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jpfaherty has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jpfaherty has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jpfaherty has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jpfaherty has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jpfaherty has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Pretty awesome that you fam are all on the weight loss wagon!

Not liking football though? pls go OP.

In!
    ★★★ RSP Nutrition Lead Representative ★★★

High Quality Supplements For All Your Goals

RSP Nutrition Store:
    https://www.bodybuilding.com/ store/rsp-nutrition.html

★★★ Live Inspired ★★★
    http://www.rspnutrition.com/

Registered User ErikTheElectric's Avatar
    ErikTheElectric has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ErikTheElectric has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ErikTheElectric has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ErikTheElectric has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ErikTheElectric has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ErikTheElectric has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ErikTheElectric has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ErikTheElectric has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ErikTheElectric has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ErikTheElectric has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ErikTheElectric has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    First football game? Damn son!

Just wanted to point out that I'm liking the new(ish) layout of the log.

Glad to hear that you had a good off day.
    Hope everything else is well amigo.

What layout? He hasn't logged a session yet
    PL Log

BTK!

jsullivan93 is a name known to all. (+5000) jsullivan93 is a name known to all. (+5000) jsullivan93 is a name known to all. (+5000) jsullivan93 is a name known to all. (+5000) jsullivan93 is a name known to all. (+5000) jsullivan93 is a name known to all. (+5000) jsullivan93 is a name known to all. (+5000) jsullivan93 is a name known to all. (+5000) jsullivan93 is a name known to all. (+5000) jsullivan93 is a name known to all. (+5000) jsullivan93 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    lol

fix that valgus knee cave on squats. Strengthen your glutes, and increase upper back strength.

AKA sumo block pulls and front squats this block gogogo
    [url]http://www.youtube.com/user/njvfevfw[/url]
    instagram.com/JoeSullivanPowerlifter

730/505/765

Unsubbed for hating football
    Originally Posted by jpfaherty View Post
    Pretty awesome that you fam are all on the weight loss wagon!

Not liking football though? pls go OP.

In!
    I just don't get it.. Some sports I could easily see why people like them. Football.. eh.

Thanks man, definitely trying to stay more organized this time around. Not that organization was a huge problem on my last log, but it definitely helps for readability.

-____-

Originally Posted by jsullivan93 View Post
    fix that valgus knee cave on squats. Strengthen your glutes, and increase upper back strength.

AKA sumo block pulls and front squats this block gogogo
    Yup, valgus collapse was a huge issue for me when I started, and then after a while it almost completely went away, but in the past couple months it's been rearing its ugly head again.

Out of curiosity, why glutes and upper back?
    My website:
    NoFluffStrength.com