atsmith has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Angry very weird chest problem

Hi,

I have this weird problem I was wondering if anyone could advise me about. I've been working out for about 1.5 years, and just got more serious about it two months ago.

On Mondays, I usually do chest (bench, cable-fly, and dips) and bicepts, but last week, my right pectoral and tricep felt very weak. I had to lower my bench from 180 to 160, and even that was hard. After the workout, I didn't feel "pumped" on my right side either. My left side felt as strong as ever, but even now (1 week later) I still could only bench 160, and that was pushing it.

It gets weirder:
    1. I'm right handed, and usually my right side is stronger.
    2. My right bicep & back muscles are as strong as ever.
    3. I never felt any pain as would result from overtraining.
    4. The previous weeks workouts were perfectly normal.

I would really appreciate any help you could give me. This is realy frustrating. I was just starting to see gains!

Thanks,
    -Andrew

D&G has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) D&G has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) D&G has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) D&G has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) D&G has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) D&G has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) D&G has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) D&G has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) D&G has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) D&G has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) D&G has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    I would just take a week off then come back to it with a slightly reduced weight.
    Don't bother wasting your time on cable flyes, just stick to the benching and the dips.
    "my grocery bill looks like a ransom note"

scott_donald has the mod powerz scott_donald has the mod powerz scott_donald has the mod powerz scott_donald has the mod powerz scott_donald has the mod powerz scott_donald has the mod powerz scott_donald has the mod powerz scott_donald has the mod powerz scott_donald has the mod powerz scott_donald has the mod powerz scott_donald has the mod powerz
    sounds like your body is crying out for a rest... take a week off and see the next week hopefully everything will be back tro normal...

Train smarter not harder amusclehead's Avatar
    amusclehead is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) amusclehead is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) amusclehead is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) amusclehead is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) amusclehead is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) amusclehead is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) amusclehead is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) amusclehead is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) amusclehead is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) amusclehead is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) amusclehead is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    bizump to the above

that, and for whatever reason you may not be lifting in balance (1 side pushing mroe than the other). i used to do that. have somebody watch your form and see if the bar is moving in an even path
    Booo

tornadoman17 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) tornadoman17 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) tornadoman17 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) tornadoman17 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) tornadoman17 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) tornadoman17 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) tornadoman17 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) tornadoman17 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) tornadoman17 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) tornadoman17 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) tornadoman17 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    yeah bump on the above and i would also suggest for u find a spotter ,,that would help a lot