Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: inner chest

Talal has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Unhappy inner chest

My upper,lower and outer chest are still growing but i dont know whats wrong with my inner chest,i have tried flat DB fly,incline DB fly,dec line fly,pec dec fly and cable crosover each one for at leas 6 weeks,but with out any progress.Any suggestions guys???

D&G has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) D&G has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) D&G has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) D&G has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) D&G has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) D&G has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) D&G has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) D&G has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) D&G has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) D&G has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) D&G has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    This has been asked about a hundred times, its called genetics.

That's just how your chest grows there is nothing you can do about it whatsoever other than keep adding mass to the chest so that it fills out.

Anyone who tells you to do flyes/crossovers or anything else needs to be shot, you can't target one part of the muscle.
    "my grocery bill looks like a ransom note"

thanks for the information bro.but is that mean is it not going to grow?

D&G has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) D&G has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) D&G has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) D&G has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) D&G has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) D&G has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) D&G has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) D&G has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) D&G has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) D&G has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) D&G has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    It will just take time to fill out, I have the exact same problem, just focus on pressing and dipping heavy with good form and the results will come - there is absoloutely nothing else you can do about it.

Armand has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Re: inner chest

Originally posted by Talal
    have tried flat DB fly,incline DB fly,dec line fly,pec dec fly and cable crosover each one for at leas 6 weeks,but with out any progress.Any suggestions guys???
    That could be part of your problem. You need to stay a little be more consistant.

Stick to the heavy compound movements D&G suggested for at least 8 weeks. If you're still not making progress (which should be virtually impossible if you're consistance with your training and diet), then switch it up again. You should change around the exerices or their order every 2-3 month regardless.
    If we fail to anticipate the unforeseen or expect the unexpected in a universe of infinite possibilities, we may find ourselves at the mercy of anyone or anything that cannot be programmed, categorized or easily referenced.

skarotum is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) skarotum is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) skarotum is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) skarotum is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) skarotum is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) skarotum is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) skarotum is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) skarotum is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) skarotum is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) skarotum is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) skarotum is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)

Re: inner chest

Originally posted by Talal
    My upper,lower and outer chest are still growing but i dont know whats wrong with my inner chest,i have tried flat DB fly,incline DB fly,dec line fly,pec dec fly and cable crosover each one for at leas 6 weeks,but with out any progress.Any suggestions guys???
    As suggested, heavy pressing. Preferably DB presses. Incline, flat and do leaning forward dips. If you've been doing only flies for a while, ditch them, switch to DB presses(or BB if you prefer but DB are better IMO) and you will grow.
    Last edited by skarotum; 09-02-2003 at 06:52 AM.

scott_donald has the mod powerz scott_donald has the mod powerz scott_donald has the mod powerz scott_donald has the mod powerz scott_donald has the mod powerz scott_donald has the mod powerz scott_donald has the mod powerz scott_donald has the mod powerz scott_donald has the mod powerz scott_donald has the mod powerz scott_donald has the mod powerz
    grow a big chest then everything should sort itself out according to your genetics...

scott_donald has the mod powerz scott_donald has the mod powerz scott_donald has the mod powerz scott_donald has the mod powerz scott_donald has the mod powerz scott_donald has the mod powerz scott_donald has the mod powerz scott_donald has the mod powerz scott_donald has the mod powerz scott_donald has the mod powerz scott_donald has the mod powerz
    but according to flex magazine cable crossovers bring out the inner chest!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Train smarter not harder amusclehead's Avatar
    amusclehead is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) amusclehead is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) amusclehead is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) amusclehead is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) amusclehead is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) amusclehead is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) amusclehead is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) amusclehead is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) amusclehead is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) amusclehead is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) amusclehead is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    time. give it time and heavy pressing movements. no exercise directly targets there
    Booo

stl_lev_rone has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    time is good but i also think that cable crossovers/flyes with a peak will do wonders for the inner chest.
    got squat?

A candle loses nothing by lighting another candle.

If winning isn't everything, why do they keep score?

A-rod is a name known to all. (+5000) A-rod is a name known to all. (+5000) A-rod is a name known to all. (+5000) A-rod is a name known to all. (+5000) A-rod is a name known to all. (+5000) A-rod is a name known to all. (+5000) A-rod is a name known to all. (+5000) A-rod is a name known to all. (+5000) A-rod is a name known to all. (+5000) A-rod is a name known to all. (+5000) A-rod is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally posted by stl_lev_rone
    time is good but i also think that cable crossovers/flyes with a peak will do wonders for the inner chest.
    Stop reading bodybuilding mags bro .........

Message Board King holyshinto63's Avatar
    holyshinto63 will become famous soon enough. (+50) holyshinto63 will become famous soon enough. (+50) holyshinto63 will become famous soon enough. (+50) holyshinto63 will become famous soon enough. (+50) holyshinto63 will become famous soon enough. (+50) holyshinto63 will become famous soon enough. (+50) holyshinto63 will become famous soon enough. (+50) holyshinto63 will become famous soon enough. (+50) holyshinto63 will become famous soon enough. (+50) holyshinto63 will become famous soon enough. (+50) holyshinto63 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally posted by A-rod
    so true, they are all pretty much garbage.
    and what exactly is a dream, and what exactly is a joke?

Lateral Raise Promoter RippedGuitarist's Avatar
    RippedGuitarist has a spectacular aura about. (+250) RippedGuitarist has a spectacular aura about. (+250) RippedGuitarist has a spectacular aura about. (+250) RippedGuitarist has a spectacular aura about. (+250) RippedGuitarist has a spectacular aura about. (+250) RippedGuitarist has a spectacular aura about. (+250) RippedGuitarist has a spectacular aura about. (+250) RippedGuitarist has a spectacular aura about. (+250) RippedGuitarist has a spectacular aura about. (+250) RippedGuitarist has a spectacular aura about. (+250) RippedGuitarist has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Flyes won't do **** for the "inner chest". At the top of the movement is when the inner portion of your chest is gonna be most contracted, actually so will your whole chest. But your not even working your chest the top half of the movement with flyes, because your not lifting against gravity. This is one of the only exercises that I think Cables are better for, you get constant tension.

amusclehead is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) amusclehead is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) amusclehead is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) amusclehead is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) amusclehead is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) amusclehead is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) amusclehead is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) amusclehead is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) amusclehead is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) amusclehead is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) amusclehead is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally posted by A-rod

bizump
    Booo

i was only joking.... bet you read june or may of flex...

stl_lev_rone has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    lol. yeah both of em. i got august too.
    got squat?

A candle loses nothing by lighting another candle.

If winning isn't everything, why do they keep score?

Hardcore4life has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Hardcore4life has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Hardcore4life has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Use a variety of grips, so you can shock the muscle differently. Hopefully that will work, if you haven't tried that.

lol. yeah both of em. i got august too.
    theres the problem...

Originally posted by Hardcore4life
    Use a variety of grips, so you can shock the muscle differently. Hopefully that will work, if you haven't tried that.
    different grips, fyi, arn't going to work the "inner chest" (i put that in quotes since there really is no inner pec muscle). just time and overal pec growth will do it
    Booo

Thanks alot guys,i think i have to work harder.

Dummer has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Dummer has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Dummer has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Dummer has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Dummer has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Dummer has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Dummer has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Dummer has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Dummer has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Dummer has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Dummer has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Patience is a virtue... work on it.... I have the same problem, the seperation between my pecs is like the grand canyon but I'm slowly closing the gap. It will happen eventully...
    If at first you don't succeed, take 5 pounds off and try again...

midian is just really nice. (+1000) midian is just really nice. (+1000) midian is just really nice. (+1000) midian is just really nice. (+1000) midian is just really nice. (+1000) midian is just really nice. (+1000) midian is just really nice. (+1000) midian is just really nice. (+1000) midian is just really nice. (+1000) midian is just really nice. (+1000) midian is just really nice. (+1000)
    what's your current routine ?? maybe your doing something wrong there

and flyes suck suck suck suck suck suck suck suck suck suck suck suck

THEY SUCK !!

back-lock is a jewel in the rough. (+500) back-lock is a jewel in the rough. (+500) back-lock is a jewel in the rough. (+500) back-lock is a jewel in the rough. (+500) back-lock is a jewel in the rough. (+500) back-lock is a jewel in the rough. (+500) back-lock is a jewel in the rough. (+500) back-lock is a jewel in the rough. (+500) back-lock is a jewel in the rough. (+500) back-lock is a jewel in the rough. (+500) back-lock is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    i REFUSE to blame lack of muscle growth purely on genetics..i'm sorry if none of you agree - but i believe consistency, technique and the correct weight will grow any muscle..more or less depending on the person

back-lock is a jewel in the rough. (+500) back-lock is a jewel in the rough. (+500) back-lock is a jewel in the rough. (+500) back-lock is a jewel in the rough. (+500) back-lock is a jewel in the rough. (+500) back-lock is a jewel in the rough. (+500) back-lock is a jewel in the rough. (+500) back-lock is a jewel in the rough. (+500) back-lock is a jewel in the rough. (+500) back-lock is a jewel in the rough. (+500) back-lock is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    don't mean to sound immature but surely some people are gonna turn gay by lookin at men in magazines...do WRITTEN research into liftin techniques

Originally posted by back-lock
    i REFUSE to blame lack of muscle growth purely on genetics..i'm sorry if none of you agree - but i believe consistency, technique and the correct weight will grow any muscle..more or less depending on the person

Yes the muscle will grow no one is disputing that, the issue is the muscle will grow in a shape determined by your genetics, you can't alter that shape.

yeh, i suppose so..i've noticed that my inner pecs haven't got enough mass compared to outer. Maybe i'm not training them properly...who knows

No, its genetics! 100% no doubt about it, there's about a zillion threads on it, lots of people have the same problem, usually those with wide shoulders.

midian is just really nice. (+1000) midian is just really nice. (+1000) midian is just really nice. (+1000) midian is just really nice. (+1000) midian is just really nice. (+1000) midian is just really nice. (+1000) midian is just really nice. (+1000) midian is just really nice. (+1000) midian is just really nice. (+1000) midian is just really nice. (+1000) midian is just really nice. (+1000)
    what the hell do people mean with 'inner pecs ' anyway, you got 3 heads minor, clavicular and sternal but where the hell would you inner pec be

pls show me a pic of a inner pec

sorry jean claude van damme....what we know as the inner pecs is the section of pectorial which is closest to one another..if you get me..we jus say inner pecs as most understand it that way

There aren't 'sections' of msucle, there is no divide between inner and outer its a solid unit.