Page 39 of 41 FirstFirst ... 29 37 38 39 40 41 LastLast
Results 1,141 to 1,170 of 1210
    fihe is just really nice. (+1000) fihe is just really nice. (+1000) fihe is just really nice. (+1000) fihe is just really nice. (+1000) fihe is just really nice. (+1000) fihe is just really nice. (+1000) fihe is just really nice. (+1000) fihe is just really nice. (+1000) fihe is just really nice. (+1000) fihe is just really nice. (+1000) fihe is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by violetsauce View Post
    god i knew i was too ambitious with setting the day before my bday as fitnessgoalday it's just two weeks away but the important thing is to just keep it up i will get there
    Is your username a reference to Amuro Namie? I used to be a big fan of hers as a teenager.
    Make Fihe Not Fat Again.

Turning Betas into Gammas Wyomann's Avatar
    Wyomann has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Wyomann has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Wyomann has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Wyomann has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Wyomann has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Wyomann has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Wyomann has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Wyomann has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Wyomann has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Wyomann has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Wyomann has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by fihe View Post
    Is your username a reference to Amuro Namie? I used to be a big fan of hers as a teenager.
    Amuro Namie the singer? She hot but looks 12 for being 39. Dat Asian blood
    Transformation Log: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=170068283&page=1
    Pinecone Fitness: https://www.********.com/Pinecone-Fitness-1635681273361328/

violetsauce has a spectacular aura about. (+250) violetsauce has a spectacular aura about. (+250) violetsauce has a spectacular aura about. (+250) violetsauce has a spectacular aura about. (+250) violetsauce has a spectacular aura about. (+250) violetsauce has a spectacular aura about. (+250) violetsauce has a spectacular aura about. (+250) violetsauce has a spectacular aura about. (+250) violetsauce has a spectacular aura about. (+250) violetsauce has a spectacular aura about. (+250) violetsauce has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    it is! everything else i could think of was taken. her last album was terrible in my opinion but her 2013 release "Feel" is actually really good imo

@wyonmann i kinda agree. she has a 17 year old son like she really doesn't look like she has a son that is that old lbr

fihe is just really nice. (+1000) fihe is just really nice. (+1000) fihe is just really nice. (+1000) fihe is just really nice. (+1000) fihe is just really nice. (+1000) fihe is just really nice. (+1000) fihe is just really nice. (+1000) fihe is just really nice. (+1000) fihe is just really nice. (+1000) fihe is just really nice. (+1000) fihe is just really nice. (+1000)
    it is! everything else i could think of was taken. her last album was terrible in my opinion but her 2013 release "Feel" is actually really good imo

@wyonmann i kinda agree. she has a 17 year old son like she really doesn't look like she has a son that is that old lbr
    Wow, it's been a while since I've listened to her music. The last I listened of her was when Queen of Hip-Pop was released.
    Make Fihe Not Fat Again.

Fawnl has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Fawnl has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Fawnl has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Fawnl has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Fawnl has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Fawnl has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Fawnl has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Fawnl has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Fawnl has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Fawnl has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Fawnl has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    I didn't even know this section still existed. And it's like a fukkin old person reunion.
    Squats and Maple syrup son. Squats and Maple syrup.

*CANADIAN CREW*

Training Log- http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=163818831

***Sig shortened for cranky, old, mouth breathers***

Fawnl has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Fawnl has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Fawnl has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Fawnl has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Fawnl has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Fawnl has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Fawnl has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Fawnl has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Fawnl has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Fawnl has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Fawnl has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by Wyomann View Post
    Amuro Namie the singer? She hot but looks 12 for being 39. Dat Asian blood
    Selena looks 12.
    Squats and Maple syrup son. Squats and Maple syrup.

*CANADIAN CREW*

Training Log- http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=163818831

***Sig shortened for cranky, old, mouth breathers***

Tikibeast has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tikibeast has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tikibeast has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tikibeast has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tikibeast has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tikibeast has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tikibeast has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tikibeast has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tikibeast has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tikibeast has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tikibeast has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    god i knew i was too ambitious with setting the day before my bday as fitnessgoalday it's just two weeks away but the important thing is to just keep it up i will get there
    Keep at it, be relentless, conviction and determination achieves goals when combined with blood, sweat, and tears... /end motivational poster

Need to stop eating so much. I have been compulsively eating ._.
    Ditto, I hate Girl Scout cookie season.

Originally Posted by Fawnl View Post
    Selena looks 12.
    Apparently there are a lot of singers(?) out there that I still remain unaware of.
    At the revolution school the other weekend a guy walked into the second classroom session late, sweating profusly, hair straight up with dirt all over him. He sat down, raised his hand and said: "please explain brake fade to me". -CSG @Corral.net

*Team Amazon - Commissioner of Amazon Abs*

Faster than Yesterday SprinterChick's Avatar
    SprinterChick is just really nice. (+1000) SprinterChick is just really nice. (+1000) SprinterChick is just really nice. (+1000) SprinterChick is just really nice. (+1000) SprinterChick is just really nice. (+1000) SprinterChick is just really nice. (+1000) SprinterChick is just really nice. (+1000) SprinterChick is just really nice. (+1000) SprinterChick is just really nice. (+1000) SprinterChick is just really nice. (+1000) SprinterChick is just really nice. (+1000)
    Got a full-time job at LONG LAST!!!!

And now I'm debating signing up for adult gymnastics classes as I've always wanted to but wasn't able to afford it and it would translate well towards the sprints and hurdles I normally do at track meets (in addition to the track/gym work I already do).

violetsauce has a spectacular aura about. (+250) violetsauce has a spectacular aura about. (+250) violetsauce has a spectacular aura about. (+250) violetsauce has a spectacular aura about. (+250) violetsauce has a spectacular aura about. (+250) violetsauce has a spectacular aura about. (+250) violetsauce has a spectacular aura about. (+250) violetsauce has a spectacular aura about. (+250) violetsauce has a spectacular aura about. (+250) violetsauce has a spectacular aura about. (+250) violetsauce has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Wow, it's been a while since I've listened to her music. The last I listened of her was when Queen of Hip-Pop was released.
    shame cause her albums "feel" and "past > future" are her best imo.

some songs
    musicplayon.com/play-touch?v=737464
    musicplayon.com/play-touch?v=107592
    youtube.com/watch?v=Vn5JQoOXIZc

@sprinterchick grats on the job

Tikibeast has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tikibeast has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tikibeast has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tikibeast has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tikibeast has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tikibeast has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tikibeast has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tikibeast has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tikibeast has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tikibeast has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tikibeast has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by SprinterChick View Post

And now I'm debating signing up for adult gymnastics classes as I've always wanted to but wasn't able to afford it and it would translate well towards the sprints and hurdles I normally do at track meets (in addition to the track/gym work I already do).
    Congratulations and DO IT!!! If I had the spare time and hadn't lost so much flexibility I'd be all over it, I did gymnastics when I was much younger and the functional strength and spatial awareness I gained from it was phenomenal and honestly benefited me in every day life more than I realized at the time. Given the chance I'd go back and apply myself more seriously, I can only imagine the shape my body would be in now if I had stuck do it and gotten serious about it.
    At the revolution school the other weekend a guy walked into the second classroom session late, sweating profusly, hair straight up with dirt all over him. He sat down, raised his hand and said: "please explain brake fade to me". -CSG @Corral.net

Excellent! I'm still trying to find one. I'm currently working full-time, but it's a temporary job with no set end date. I think they may hire me permanently, since they seem to need someone over the long term, but there are never any guarantees with temp work T_T
    Make Fihe Not Fat Again.

Squatticus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Squatticus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Squatticus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Squatticus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Squatticus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Squatticus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Squatticus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Squatticus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Squatticus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Squatticus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Squatticus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Fawnl View Post
    I didn't even know this section still existed. And it's like a fukkin old person reunion.
    sssshhyyyuuddaapppp, it gets a new post like once every week

where at ? and do it
    IG: kenneth_prime

whatevergirl has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) whatevergirl has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) whatevergirl has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) whatevergirl has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) whatevergirl has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) whatevergirl has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) whatevergirl has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) whatevergirl has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) whatevergirl has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) whatevergirl has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) whatevergirl has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Happy Friday, haven't been in here in ages, hope everyone's doing well!!

Faster than Yesterday SprinterChick's Avatar
    SprinterChick is just really nice. (+1000) SprinterChick is just really nice. (+1000) SprinterChick is just really nice. (+1000) SprinterChick is just really nice. (+1000) SprinterChick is just really nice. (+1000) SprinterChick is just really nice. (+1000) SprinterChick is just really nice. (+1000) SprinterChick is just really nice. (+1000) SprinterChick is just really nice. (+1000) SprinterChick is just really nice. (+1000) SprinterChick is just really nice. (+1000)
    Loved today's track workout. Between stadium stairs, sprints, hurdle drills, and hurdle work it was a good 2 hours worth of training... didn't realize how hard I pushed myself until I noticed my legs were shaking when I was unlacing my track spikes. Still worried about racing on Thursday though, I never feel ready no matter how hard I train. *sighs* But I do feel like my hurdle form is better than ever so YAY!!!

Originally Posted by Squatticus View Post
    where at ? and do it
    Teaching 2nd grade. I've been a babysitter, tutor, and substitute teacher far too long and I am thankful I'll now always be seeing the same children and have a salary and have proper summers off instead of trying to scrape cash together year-round. Phew!!!!

And yeah, think I should do them. Been wanting to try adult gymnastics for years and now I can afford to! *happy dance*

Squatticus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Squatticus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Squatticus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Squatticus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Squatticus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Squatticus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Squatticus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Squatticus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Squatticus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Squatticus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Squatticus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Loved today's track workout. Between stadium stairs, sprints, hurdle drills, and hurdle work it was a good 2 hours worth of training... didn't realize how hard I pushed myself until I noticed my legs were shaking when I was unlacing my track spikes. Still worried about racing on Thursday though, I never feel ready no matter how hard I train. *sighs* But I do feel like my hurdle form is better than ever so YAY!!!

Teaching 2nd grade. I've been a babysitter, tutor, and substitute teacher far too long and I am thankful I'll now always be seeing the same children and have a salary and have proper summers off instead of trying to scrape cash together year-round. Phew!!!!

And yeah, think I should do them. Been wanting to try adult gymnastics for years and now I can afford to! *happy dance*
    du et, seems like perfect timing

set my next 5k on my birthday, may 1st, doing it with my friend who's running Ultras so I'll basically be running solo

set my next 5k on my birthday, may 1st, doing it with my friend who's running Ultras so I'll basically be running solo
    Lol I know the feeling, that's me and the wife running...I've got the strength and bf% on her, but long distance that woman can just run for days...and leave me for dead!

Run a 5k for your birthday? For my birthday I intend to eat 5k...and drink another 5k!

Originally Posted by Tikibeast View Post
    Lol I know the feeling, that's me and the wife running...I've got the strength and bf% on her, but long distance that woman can just run for days...and leave me for dead!

Run a 5k for your birthday? For my birthday I intend to eat 5k...and drink another 5k!
    I think you mistunderstood that's why im doing a 5k, im going to get **** faced and eat all day

I think you mistunderstood that's why im doing a 5k, im going to get **** faced and eat all day
    Ah I see...yeah I intend to do it without burning all those calories beforehand...got a goal weight to hit by Christmas, may as well store it

Violettt has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Violettt has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Violettt has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Violettt has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Violettt has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Violettt has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Violettt has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Violettt has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Violettt has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Violettt has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Violettt has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Was told I always smell good makes my day!
    ~Team Dymatize~

bodybuilding.com/store/dym/dym.htm
    instagram.com/dymatize
    ********.com/dymatize
    twitter.com/dymatize

PERFECTING ATHLETIC NUTRITION

Disclaimer: The above post is my personal opinion and does not represent the
    official position of any company or entity. It does not constitute medical advice.

IG: sarahvyx

Originally Posted by Violettt View Post
    Was told I always smell good makes my day!
    Well that's a pretty decent compliment...then again it could be a little creepy, somebody is making a point of smelling you all the time!

Hit a rep PR on deadlift today, think this may be my favorite training program so far

Partyrocking has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Partyrocking has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Partyrocking has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Partyrocking has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Partyrocking has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Partyrocking has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Partyrocking has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Partyrocking has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Partyrocking has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Partyrocking has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Partyrocking has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Hit a rep PR on deadlift today, think this may be my favorite training program so far
    Nice! My deadlifts were not so pretty today. Well, I got them done and next week I'm going on vacation- no working out, just beach + mojitos+books!
    You can't help the hopeless.

Fat Girl Gets Fit: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=168690083&page=1

Best Gym lifts: 375/225/445
    Best Meet lifts: 358/220.7/441,
    Best Wilks=415 (Old Wilks)
    Best Dots=429.01

Summersalt is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Summersalt is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Summersalt is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Summersalt is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Summersalt is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Summersalt is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Summersalt is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Summersalt is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Summersalt is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Summersalt is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Summersalt is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    I got like 30 flyers from my gym for a 3-day free pass and flaunted them around the break room at work in my department.
    I would like to think I saved 'bout 30 souls today.
    There is a fitness challenge going on and I would like to have some sort of competition going on for me
    "Be happy, but never satisfied". ~ Bruce Lee

Congrats, that's an awesome feeling! I haven't had any PRs (well not any big ones) in quite a while myself, but it feels good to be lifting again!

Originally Posted by Partyrocking View Post
    Nice! My deadlifts were not so pretty today. Well, I got them done and next week I'm going on vacation- no working out, just beach + mojitos+books!
    Damn I'm jealous! Can I hide in your luggage? Sadly I'm an hour from the beach, I can make a pretty decent mojito myself, and I've got a mountain of books I've accumulated that I've planned to read...but it aint happening!

Originally Posted by Summersalt View Post
    I got like 30 flyers from my gym for a 3-day free pass and flaunted them around the break room at work in my department.
    I would like to think I saved 'bout 30 souls today.
    There is a fitness challenge going on and I would like to have some sort of competition going on for me
    30 lives potentially changed for the better, you're like a saint or something!

I've got nothing for random comments today, the current focus is figuring out why my 3yr old has started kicking the **** out of the other kids at daycare...

Summersalt is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Summersalt is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Summersalt is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Summersalt is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Summersalt is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Summersalt is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Summersalt is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Summersalt is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Summersalt is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Summersalt is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Summersalt is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Sounds like your kid got kicked at the daycare so she is kicking back...
    My daughter got pushed at school by two boys. Those boys got pushed back...

Originally Posted by Tikibeast View Post
    Congrats, that's an awesome feeling! I haven't had any PRs (well not any big ones) in quite a while myself, but it feels good to be lifting again!

Damn I'm jealous! Can I hide in your luggage? Sadly I'm an hour from the beach, I can make a pretty decent mojito myself, and I've got a mountain of books I've accumulated that I've planned to read...but it aint happening!

30 lives potentially changed for the better, you're like a saint or something!

I've got nothing for random comments today, the current focus is figuring out why my 3yr old has started kicking the **** out of the other kids at daycare...
    "Be happy, but never satisfied". ~ Bruce Lee

Originally Posted by Summersalt View Post
    Sounds like your kid got kicked at the daycare so she is kicking back...
    My daughter got pushed at school by two boys. Those boys got pushed back...
    I wish, but I raised my baby girl tough, the other boys are mostly the children of the sweater vest and polo crowd so they're fragile little things next to my baby hulk. There's one little boy that is probably 2/3 of her size that occasionally tries to take her toys away, but he's the only one, and he's the only one she ISN'T kicking the crap out of. Seems she took a toy truck and clocked one of the other little boys hard enough to give him a little cut on his face and inside of his mouth according to the lady that runs the facility, though she has a tendency to get excited and exaggerate a bit, but regardless we now have a little daddy daughter pow wow before I leave for work every morning to discuss being nice, being gentle with the other kids, the difference between her and them and why the stronger kids need to take care of the weaker kids, not take advantage of them, etc. So far two days and nothing but good reports so I'll keep having these daily chats. Well that and daddy no longer watches his shows and movies until after she goes to bed and I've tried to tone down the wrestling and roughhousing. I never intended to make her view violence as fun or an appropriate way to play, I just wanted to make sure if somebody ever approached her in a violent manner she would be able to calmly and comfortable put them on the ground...but it seems I started too early or went too far.

latebloomingmom has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) latebloomingmom has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) latebloomingmom has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) latebloomingmom has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) latebloomingmom has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) latebloomingmom has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) latebloomingmom has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) latebloomingmom has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) latebloomingmom has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) latebloomingmom has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) latebloomingmom has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Heeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeey TikiBBBBBBB!!!!was up baby!!

ahhhhh miss the days of the sticky thread

where we could all just check in and bullsheet with each other

good times
    good times

Violettt has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Violettt has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Violettt has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Violettt has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Violettt has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Violettt has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Violettt has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Violettt has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Violettt has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Violettt has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Violettt has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    It's really weird when some people use obvious fake FB profile pics. -.-' Strong frauding lol.
    ~Team Dymatize~

bodybuilding.com/store/dym/dym.htm
    instagram.com/dymatize
    ********.com/dymatize
    twitter.com/dymatize

PERFECTING ATHLETIC NUTRITION

Disclaimer: The above post is my personal opinion and does not represent the
    official position of any company or entity. It does not constitute medical advice.

IG: sarahvyx

Originally Posted by latebloomingmom View Post
    Heeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeey TikiBBBBBBB!!!!was up baby!!

ahhhhh miss the days of the sticky thread

where we could all just check in and bullsheet with each other

good times
    good times
    LBM!!! Long time no see tall red and smoking! Yeah I miss the Rant days, good times, but all of the old posters (aside from us apparently) moved on...we tried starting a Rant group on ********, but it just wasn't the same thing