Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast
    Lexira has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Lexira has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Lexira has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Lexira has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Lexira has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Lexira has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Lexira has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Lexira has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Lexira has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Lexira has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Lexira has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)

Talking Strongest signatures in the MISC!

I nominate user : ButWhoWasOpie

*Anti-Suicide hotline told me to kill myself crew*
    *Sits in closet so pet turtle thinks i have a life crew*
    *Once threw a party only pet turtle showed up crew*
    *Tried to lift 2 pounds ended up in the ER crew*
    *Eyes start watering when i talk to a girl crew*
    *Teacher asks to pick partners i go to washroom and cry crew*
    *Don't even lift crew*
    *No human interaction crew*
    *Look in the mirror and puke crew*
    -"Your Finance Manager is stupid" - Lexira to Executive Officer.

-I am God's vengeance to ladies for what they do to men.

cawk is a jewel in the rough. (+500) cawk is a jewel in the rough. (+500) cawk is a jewel in the rough. (+500) cawk is a jewel in the rough. (+500) cawk is a jewel in the rough. (+500) cawk is a jewel in the rough. (+500) cawk is a jewel in the rough. (+500) cawk is a jewel in the rough. (+500) cawk is a jewel in the rough. (+500) cawk is a jewel in the rough. (+500) cawk is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Not sure who's it is but I like all of the FA crews including the
    *order pizza with a soundboard crew*
    and
    *spend Friday night in my car to convince my cat I have a social life crew*

They're pretty lulzy

Lexira has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Lexira has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Lexira has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Lexira has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Lexira has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Lexira has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Lexira has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Lexira has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Lexira has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Lexira has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Lexira has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by cawk View Post
    and

They're pretty lulzy
    I hope all of these are just for the lulz and not for real lol

recedingjaw is a name known to all. (+5000) recedingjaw is a name known to all. (+5000) recedingjaw is a name known to all. (+5000) recedingjaw is a name known to all. (+5000) recedingjaw is a name known to all. (+5000) recedingjaw is a name known to all. (+5000) recedingjaw is a name known to all. (+5000) recedingjaw is a name known to all. (+5000) recedingjaw is a name known to all. (+5000) recedingjaw is a name known to all. (+5000) recedingjaw is a name known to all. (+5000)
    and

They're pretty lulzy
    It's 90% of the time a troll, but the fact that some people are srs just depresses me

Kellonnn has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Kellonnn has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Kellonnn has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Kellonnn has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Kellonnn has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Kellonnn has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Kellonnn has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Kellonnn has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Kellonnn has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Kellonnn has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Kellonnn has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    and

They're pretty lulzy
    how the fuk was your username not taken. mind = blown

some of the none FA crews are pretty hilarious too. Saw one with *Barfs when eating a spoonful of lucky charms with no marshmellows crew*

PatricianIX has a spectacular aura about. (+250) PatricianIX has a spectacular aura about. (+250) PatricianIX has a spectacular aura about. (+250) PatricianIX has a spectacular aura about. (+250) PatricianIX has a spectacular aura about. (+250) PatricianIX has a spectacular aura about. (+250) PatricianIX has a spectacular aura about. (+250) PatricianIX has a spectacular aura about. (+250) PatricianIX has a spectacular aura about. (+250) PatricianIX has a spectacular aura about. (+250) PatricianIX has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by Lexira View Post
    all mine are srs

cawk is a jewel in the rough. (+500) cawk is a jewel in the rough. (+500) cawk is a jewel in the rough. (+500) cawk is a jewel in the rough. (+500) cawk is a jewel in the rough. (+500) cawk is a jewel in the rough. (+500) cawk is a jewel in the rough. (+500) cawk is a jewel in the rough. (+500) cawk is a jewel in the rough. (+500) cawk is a jewel in the rough. (+500) cawk is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by Kellonnn View Post
    how the fuk was your username not taken. mind = blown

some of the none FA crews are pretty hilarious too. Saw one with *Barfs when eating a spoonful of lucky charms with no marshmellows crew*
    It was my destiny to have this username brah

Yeah I like that one, I believe it belongs to pWally

demfeelsbro has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) demfeelsbro has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) demfeelsbro has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) demfeelsbro has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) demfeelsbro has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) demfeelsbro has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) demfeelsbro has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) demfeelsbro has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) demfeelsbro has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) demfeelsbro has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) demfeelsbro has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    *cough loudly when chitting in public to mask the noises crew*
    *wait for someone to use the hand dryer before pushing out a turd crew*
    *only available urinal is next to someone so pretend I only came in to wash my hands leave then piss my pants in my car crew*
    *only wash hands if someone else in the toilet crew*
    *nearly burst blood vessel in eye straining to use peripheral vision to look at someone's cawk in the urinal next to me crew*

whopperJr has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) whopperJr has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) whopperJr has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) whopperJr has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) whopperJr has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) whopperJr has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) whopperJr has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) whopperJr has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) whopperJr has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) whopperJr has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) whopperJr has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    inn?

Platinum Account Holder cheesecake93's Avatar
    cheesecake93 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) cheesecake93 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) cheesecake93 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) cheesecake93 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) cheesecake93 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) cheesecake93 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) cheesecake93 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) cheesecake93 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) cheesecake93 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) cheesecake93 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) cheesecake93 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    we need to help our FA brethren
    I've been working hard, I've been searching for God.

PatricianIX has a spectacular aura about. (+250) PatricianIX has a spectacular aura about. (+250) PatricianIX has a spectacular aura about. (+250) PatricianIX has a spectacular aura about. (+250) PatricianIX has a spectacular aura about. (+250) PatricianIX has a spectacular aura about. (+250) PatricianIX has a spectacular aura about. (+250) PatricianIX has a spectacular aura about. (+250) PatricianIX has a spectacular aura about. (+250) PatricianIX has a spectacular aura about. (+250) PatricianIX has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by cheesecake93 View Post
    we need to help our FA brethren
    yes please help me

srs

Registered User keithsweatshirt's Avatar
    keithsweatshirt is a jewel in the rough. (+500) keithsweatshirt is a jewel in the rough. (+500) keithsweatshirt is a jewel in the rough. (+500) keithsweatshirt is a jewel in the rough. (+500) keithsweatshirt is a jewel in the rough. (+500) keithsweatshirt is a jewel in the rough. (+500) keithsweatshirt is a jewel in the rough. (+500) keithsweatshirt is a jewel in the rough. (+500) keithsweatshirt is a jewel in the rough. (+500) keithsweatshirt is a jewel in the rough. (+500) keithsweatshirt is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by whopperJr View Post
    inn?
    holy chit lmao
    “I am no better than anybody else at understanding what makes people tick, particularly women.”
    — Stephen Hawking

"id rather be laying on some overpriced couch talking about how it made me feel to take a life than to have my loved ones wearing fruit of the loom tshirt with my face on it"

BorisTheCat is just really nice. (+1000) BorisTheCat is just really nice. (+1000) BorisTheCat is just really nice. (+1000) BorisTheCat is just really nice. (+1000) BorisTheCat is just really nice. (+1000) BorisTheCat is just really nice. (+1000) BorisTheCat is just really nice. (+1000) BorisTheCat is just really nice. (+1000) BorisTheCat is just really nice. (+1000) BorisTheCat is just really nice. (+1000) BorisTheCat is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by PatricianIX View Post
    all mine are srs
    Sadly so are mine
    *no social life, so buries himself with work crew*
    *only derives pleasure from material things b/c no friends crew*
    *jaded outlook on life crew*
    *moveable sound crew*
    *never had a gf crew*
    *kneedragger/hunting/fishing crew*
    *lives in flea-infested apartment in the hood crew*
    *born again virgin crew*
    *vasectomy crew*
    *doesn't want kids crew*

Lolzing is a name known to all. (+5000) Lolzing is a name known to all. (+5000) Lolzing is a name known to all. (+5000) Lolzing is a name known to all. (+5000) Lolzing is a name known to all. (+5000) Lolzing is a name known to all. (+5000) Lolzing is a name known to all. (+5000) Lolzing is a name known to all. (+5000) Lolzing is a name known to all. (+5000) Lolzing is a name known to all. (+5000) Lolzing is a name known to all. (+5000)
    *Gets nervous before haircut crew*
    *Goes outside to throw garbage and garbage man mistakes me for garbage crew*
    *Tried to suck my own dick but pulled a muscle in my lower back crew*
    *Scared to look a black man in the eyes crew*
    *Turn down rap music when black people walk by crew*
    *Didn't sign anyone's year book in High School crew*
    *Best chance of losing virginity is in prison crew*
    *Sniff hard as fck whenever a girl walks past to try and smell her vag crew*
    *get a boner when I hug my mum crew*
    *turned gay because I couldn't get girls crew*
    *couldn't get guys either crew*
    *therapist laughs at me during our sessions crew*
    *called the suicide hotline and the operator tried to convince me to do it crew*
    *Pass out whenever a girl looks at me crew*
    *The only person i can talk to confidently is my dog Lenny who is my only friend Crew*
    *Too nervous to talk to SIRI crew*

das not it mane

350 lift it phaggot TheParalyzer's Avatar
    TheParalyzer is a name known to all. (+5000) TheParalyzer is a name known to all. (+5000) TheParalyzer is a name known to all. (+5000) TheParalyzer is a name known to all. (+5000) TheParalyzer is a name known to all. (+5000) TheParalyzer is a name known to all. (+5000) TheParalyzer is a name known to all. (+5000) TheParalyzer is a name known to all. (+5000) TheParalyzer is a name known to all. (+5000) TheParalyzer is a name known to all. (+5000) TheParalyzer is a name known to all. (+5000)
    this one makes me lol:

Top student at a world leading institution.

Train as if there was no tomorrow.
    Live as if there was no god.
    Enjoy as if there was no regret.
    Starting weight : 300lbs.
    [] Cutting| [X] Bulking
    D/S/B/
    561/506/275lbs
    ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

*Texas crew*
    *Slipknot crew*
    **Riff Raff crew** ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

start to respond to a thread, say who cares and close tab crew

AlreadySwoleBrah GettinSwoleBrah's Avatar
    GettinSwoleBrah is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) GettinSwoleBrah is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) GettinSwoleBrah is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) GettinSwoleBrah is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) GettinSwoleBrah is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) GettinSwoleBrah is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) GettinSwoleBrah is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) GettinSwoleBrah is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) GettinSwoleBrah is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) GettinSwoleBrah is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) GettinSwoleBrah is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)
    Some of you guys are just fukin' pathetic.

If the sigs are real lol
    Never gave a fuk
    Haters gonna hate

Originally Posted by BorisTheCat View Post
    Sadly so are mine
    dude can I join all your crews, repped :\

WrathOfTheBeard is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) WrathOfTheBeard is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) WrathOfTheBeard is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) WrathOfTheBeard is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) WrathOfTheBeard is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) WrathOfTheBeard is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) WrathOfTheBeard is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) WrathOfTheBeard is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) WrathOfTheBeard is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) WrathOfTheBeard is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) WrathOfTheBeard is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    In.

Skidmarkbrah will become famous soon enough. (+50) Skidmarkbrah will become famous soon enough. (+50) Skidmarkbrah will become famous soon enough. (+50) Skidmarkbrah will become famous soon enough. (+50) Skidmarkbrah will become famous soon enough. (+50) Skidmarkbrah will become famous soon enough. (+50) Skidmarkbrah will become famous soon enough. (+50) Skidmarkbrah will become famous soon enough. (+50) Skidmarkbrah will become famous soon enough. (+50) Skidmarkbrah will become famous soon enough. (+50) Skidmarkbrah will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    In.
    ***Overtrained jelqing crew***
    ***Atrophied jelqing crew***
    ***Jelqing personal trainer crew***
    ***Offer to spot guys in jelqing at the gym crew***

Hyruliangoat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Hyruliangoat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Hyruliangoat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Hyruliangoat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Hyruliangoat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Hyruliangoat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Hyruliangoat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Hyruliangoat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Hyruliangoat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Hyruliangoat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Hyruliangoat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    hey
    Instagram: hyruliangoat_

BEST LOOKING MISCER
    CUTEST POSTER OF ALL TIME
    PEOPLE ASK FOR MY AUTOGRAPH AND PICTURE EVERYDAY CREW

moar

Methodological Naturalism tk217's Avatar
    tk217 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tk217 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tk217 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tk217 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tk217 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tk217 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tk217 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tk217 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tk217 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tk217 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tk217 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Lexira View Post
    The misc is serious.

srom12 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) srom12 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) srom12 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) srom12 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) srom12 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) srom12 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) srom12 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) srom12 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) srom12 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) srom12 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) srom12 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by demfeelsbro View Post
    *only available urinal is next to someone so pretend I only came in to wash my hands leave then piss my pants in my car crew*
    *nearly burst blood vessel in eye straining to use peripheral vision to look at someone's cawk in the urinal next to me crew* lol
    fuu that happens to me all the time

brb walk into toilets and one urinal right next to someone, do a 360 and use cubicle or wash hands

Horizon92 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Horizon92 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Horizon92 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Horizon92 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Horizon92 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Horizon92 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Horizon92 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Horizon92 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Horizon92 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Horizon92 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Horizon92 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    *nearly burst blood vessel in eye straining to use peripheral vision to look at someone's cawk in the urinal next to me crew*
    strong this lmao. (after peeing that is)
    390 back squat
    285 bench press
    500 deadlift (I don't DL anymore)

"It's not about how much you lift. Its about how much it looks like you lift"

trainreqq is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) trainreqq is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) trainreqq is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) trainreqq is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) trainreqq is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) trainreqq is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) trainreqq is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) trainreqq is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) trainreqq is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) trainreqq is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) trainreqq is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    sup
    *Pureblood Crew*

*Victoria Justice Crew*

*Yellow Fever Crew*

Methodological Naturalism tk217's Avatar
    tk217 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tk217 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tk217 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tk217 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tk217 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tk217 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tk217 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tk217 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tk217 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tk217 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tk217 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by srom12 View Post
    fuu that happens to me all the time

brb walk into toilets and one urinal right next to someone, do a 360 and use cubicle or wash hands

[img]httg]
    What I ****ing hate is when I walk into an empty bathroom - purposefully walk all the way to end and the next guy comes in and walks all the ****ing way over to me to pee next to me.

:|

Has happened far too often.

Also - what is with these urinals?

And don't talk to me when I am peeing.

We don't know each other in the bathroom.
    Last edited by tk217; 08-16-2014 at 08:27 AM.

Avartar-less Phaggot SucculentSteve's Avatar
    SucculentSteve is just really nice. (+1000) SucculentSteve is just really nice. (+1000) SucculentSteve is just really nice. (+1000) SucculentSteve is just really nice. (+1000) SucculentSteve is just really nice. (+1000) SucculentSteve is just really nice. (+1000) SucculentSteve is just really nice. (+1000) SucculentSteve is just really nice. (+1000) SucculentSteve is just really nice. (+1000) SucculentSteve is just really nice. (+1000) SucculentSteve is just really nice. (+1000)
    Mum walked in on me watching "mum catches son watching porn" porn Crew

aw fuk bye

DallasDiesel is a jewel in the rough. (+500) DallasDiesel is a jewel in the rough. (+500) DallasDiesel is a jewel in the rough. (+500) DallasDiesel is a jewel in the rough. (+500) DallasDiesel is a jewel in the rough. (+500) DallasDiesel is a jewel in the rough. (+500) DallasDiesel is a jewel in the rough. (+500) DallasDiesel is a jewel in the rough. (+500) DallasDiesel is a jewel in the rough. (+500) DallasDiesel is a jewel in the rough. (+500) DallasDiesel is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Lol'd hard at some of them crews,especially *therapist laughs at me during our session*crew
    *live my life one curl at a time crew*
    *nothing else matters crew*
    *for those ten reps or less crew*
    *im free crew*

Nomex is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Nomex is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Nomex is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Nomex is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Nomex is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Nomex is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Nomex is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Nomex is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Nomex is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Nomex is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Nomex is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    mine
    ★Arsenal FC Crew★

★London Crew★

★Economics Crew★

135 R
    ├┼┤┘

SStayHumble has a spectacular aura about. (+250) SStayHumble has a spectacular aura about. (+250) SStayHumble has a spectacular aura about. (+250) SStayHumble has a spectacular aura about. (+250) SStayHumble has a spectacular aura about. (+250) SStayHumble has a spectacular aura about. (+250) SStayHumble has a spectacular aura about. (+250) SStayHumble has a spectacular aura about. (+250) SStayHumble has a spectacular aura about. (+250) SStayHumble has a spectacular aura about. (+250) SStayHumble has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Oh my god HAHAHAHHAHA