TheNasty16 is not very well liked. (-100) TheNasty16 is not very well liked. (-100) TheNasty16 is not very well liked. (-100) TheNasty16 is not very well liked. (-100) TheNasty16 is not very well liked. (-100) TheNasty16 is not very well liked. (-100) TheNasty16 is not very well liked. (-100) TheNasty16 is not very well liked. (-100) TheNasty16 is not very well liked. (-100) TheNasty16 is not very well liked. (-100) TheNasty16 is not very well liked. (-100)

Too much Fat in Diet? Help please!

So I'm really good in keeping track with my calories and don't eat unhealthy at all. I've read that you eat about .5 grams of fat per 1lb of bodyweight (when cutting at least) so that would give me about 72 grams of fat per day to eat. My problem is though I hit that 70 mark and still have a lot of calories to fill. I measure all my foods to be certain. I'll give you some typical things I eat daily

Breakfast:
    2 Eggs
    Whey protein
    100% natural oats
    Vitamin D Milk

Lunch:
    Tuna
    Almonds
    protein bar
    banana peppers

Dinner: Spinach, Croutons, French Dressing, olive Oil, Grilled Chicken Breast

Then I'll eat a meal bar, and a protein shake, etc. also to make sure I'm getting my calories in. I just don't understand how I could manage to lower my fat intake? Is it okay if they're good fats or what? Please inform me. All advice welcome, Thank you!

tonyl96 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) tonyl96 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) tonyl96 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) tonyl96 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) tonyl96 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) tonyl96 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) tonyl96 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) tonyl96 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) tonyl96 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) tonyl96 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) tonyl96 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    You don't need to up the far or drop the fat. 70g is perfectly normal and healthy, fill in the calories you don't get with carbs / protein.. simple is that

metashift has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) metashift has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) metashift has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) metashift has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) metashift has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) metashift has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) metashift has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) metashift has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) metashift has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) metashift has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) metashift has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by tonyl96 View Post
    You don't need to up the far or drop the fat. 70g is perfectly normal and healthy, fill in the calories you don't get with carbs / protein.. simple is that
    The only thing I would add is to pay attention to your energy levels with that amount of fats, and later on down the road you might experiment with higher lower carbs in relation to fats. Some do better with higher carbs, while others do better with fats.

Most people really can't tell much of a difference, but eventually you will find a good balance for you.