Closed Thread
Page 251 of 277 FirstFirst ... 151 201 241 249 250 251 252 253 261 ... LastLast
Results 7,501 to 7,530 of 8300
    Registered User LieutenantGains's Avatar
    LieutenantGains has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) LieutenantGains has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) LieutenantGains has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) LieutenantGains has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) LieutenantGains has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) LieutenantGains has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) LieutenantGains has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) LieutenantGains has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) LieutenantGains has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) LieutenantGains has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) LieutenantGains has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Started playing TLOU again after putting it on hold after GTA came out, fugg I forgot how amazing this game is.
    Misc photography crew
    Chicago crew
    Polski crew
    Throw keys on bench to claim it crew
    6'2" 193lbs crew
    #MMGA

Gxp23 has the mod powerz Gxp23 has the mod powerz Gxp23 has the mod powerz Gxp23 has the mod powerz Gxp23 has the mod powerz Gxp23 has the mod powerz Gxp23 has the mod powerz Gxp23 has the mod powerz Gxp23 has the mod powerz Gxp23 has the mod powerz Gxp23 has the mod powerz
    Originally Posted by .aeterna View Post
    most satisfying feel in MP

i was just "watching your ass"

nohomo
    inb4nobody gets it
    Lmao, gonna have to go with the "shiv before they throw a molly" as the best feel.
    Eat the damn yolk.

Doober4 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Doober4 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Doober4 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Doober4 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Doober4 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Doober4 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Doober4 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Doober4 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Doober4 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Doober4 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Doober4 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by dankydank View Post
    Playstation TV will be half of tomorrow on Amazon starting at 11 am which will be $40.00
    http://www.amazon.com/gp/goldbox/ref...642,s:upcoming

for those who dont know
    PS TV is basically a set top box that can play PS Vita, PSP, and Ps1 games
    so you can play all the good games you've gotten through PS Plus like Soul Sacrifice/Gravity Rush or Monster Hunter/P4Goaten

It also has remote PS4 play which means you can stream PS4 games onto different TV screens in your house then the one its connected to

You can get a few Apps on it so it sort of functions like a Chromecast/Roku but it has a more limited selection

Its also gonna get PSNow soon so you can play PS3 games and probably PS2/1 games through it without owning an actual console

For 40 dollars if you are interested in any Vita games at all you should probably get it
    I've had PS+ for like 3 or 4 years now and I probably have over $1000 worth of PSP/Vita games I've never touched since I dont own those systems
    Hmm I wonder if best buy would price match this I have a gift card.
    ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ Browns
    ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ Indians
    ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ Buckeyes
    ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ Beer
    ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ Cavs

abresky has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) abresky has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) abresky has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) abresky has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) abresky has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) abresky has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) abresky has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) abresky has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) abresky has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) abresky has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) abresky has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    man evolve mustve bombed
    literally no one on my friends list is playing this game lol
    m@sshole manlet

psn/xbox360 id: rzasharp33

gaming blog: http://rzasharp33.blogspot.com/

Drufeus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Drufeus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Drufeus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Drufeus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Drufeus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Drufeus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Drufeus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Drufeus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Drufeus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Drufeus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Drufeus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Got home from work to my wife cussing out the tv. Walk upstairs to her playing Diablo 3 Reaper of Souls Edition saying "Pick up that controller and kill something." She bought it this morning and the other controller for me for Vday but couldn't wait to play it. Got myself a keeper.

obmas has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) obmas has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) obmas has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) obmas has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) obmas has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) obmas has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) obmas has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) obmas has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) obmas has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) obmas has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) obmas has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    woot traded in my games and got $35 each for acunity and shttyass destiny. good riddance
    --------------------- ϞϞ( ๑⚈ ․̫ ⚈๑). ---------------------
    --- Still-plays-PokemonGo-in-2022 Crew ---

ZBlacktt has the mod powerz ZBlacktt has the mod powerz ZBlacktt has the mod powerz ZBlacktt has the mod powerz ZBlacktt has the mod powerz ZBlacktt has the mod powerz ZBlacktt has the mod powerz ZBlacktt has the mod powerz ZBlacktt has the mod powerz ZBlacktt has the mod powerz ZBlacktt has the mod powerz
    Dem graphics.

Drake

US Marine Corps Vet 8 years ( 92/00 ) - Semper Fi - ★cVc★

obmas has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) obmas has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) obmas has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) obmas has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) obmas has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) obmas has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) obmas has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) obmas has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) obmas has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) obmas has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) obmas has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by ZBlacktt View Post
    Dem graphics.

Drake
    too bad it won't actually look like that in game... maybe in cutscenes though
    Last edited by ZBlacktt; 02-12-2015 at 10:37 PM.

ZBlacktt has the mod powerz ZBlacktt has the mod powerz ZBlacktt has the mod powerz ZBlacktt has the mod powerz ZBlacktt has the mod powerz ZBlacktt has the mod powerz ZBlacktt has the mod powerz ZBlacktt has the mod powerz ZBlacktt has the mod powerz ZBlacktt has the mod powerz ZBlacktt has the mod powerz
    Originally Posted by obmas View Post
    too bad it won't actually look like that in game... maybe in cutscenes though
    Story:

Uncharted 4 Dev Explains How Drake’s Incredible Shaders Were Made; Shows Direct Feed WIP Screenshots

Uncharted 4: A Thief’s End relies heavily on shaders for its incredible visuals, especially for small details like stitches that normally would be painted on the textures and normal maps.

That’s where Shading Artist Yibing Jiang comes in. She can be defined one of the minds behind Drake’s handsome looks, and she just opened her Artstation portfolio.

In it Jiang uploaded a direct feed version of the work-in-progress screenshots of Nathan Drake we’ve seen on blurry YouTube from PlayStation Experience and even more importantly, she explained how those results were achieved.

First of all Jiang explains how the shake for Drake’s face was done:

Real-time rendered in game. This is not CGI or pre-render, which means all the shading features for skin, hair, eyes need to be written in code.

Using Disney Diffuse model, GGX Brdf model and Screen Space Subsurface.

Hair is using Kajiya-kay Brdf model.

Frank Tzeng did the sculpting and texturing for his face and arms.

Disney Diffuse model is a physically based shading model the theory of which can be found here. GGX BRDF (bidirectional reflectance distribution function) is a microfacet model very effective for modeling light reflection from rough surfaces.

Screen Space Subsurface translates the simulation of subsurface scattering (which allows for translucence) from texture space to a screen-space diffusion approximation and Kajiya-kay BRDF is a popular phenomenological hair strand illumination model that approximates the specular component as light scattered from thin cylinders, reproducing the linear specular highlight that characterizes hairin a very simple but effective way.

Then she also gives us more details on what went into Drake’s clothes:

Real-time rendered in game. This is not CGI or pre-render, built the fabric shader package for all the main characters and npc characters as well.

Using Disney Diffuse Model, recreated Brdf model just for the fabric, also added special cheap Sub-surface Scatter.

All the fabric details, stitches, small wrinkles, wear and tears were built in shader.

Colin Thomas did modeling and texturing part for the outfit.

Bungie Playing the Raid with The DoD ( Dads of Destiny ) Podcast ( HD ) ( The Dev creator/s of the new Raid in The Dark Below play and talk everything that went into the concept of this build. Good watch and listen. I tried this today alone.... no chance at all. )

Story:
    i want to believe but i still have my doubts, even if it is naughty dog. ps4 hardware has it's limits. I think it's too early in development; they haven't even optimized everything for smooth gameplay. these are like rendered in real time under optimal conditions where nothing else is being processed and using up RAM.

Im just being realistic here. Basically every single game we've seen early on had awesome graphics only to be downgraded in the final retail. I think its a mistake to be hyping up graphics at this stage before the final game is optimized to run smoothly at 1080p and 30fps. this will only draw up a lot of criticism in the final build. look at what happened to all the people crying when the gameplay was revealed at PSExp

Criollo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Criollo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Criollo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Criollo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Criollo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Criollo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Criollo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Criollo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Criollo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Criollo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Criollo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by abresky View Post
    man evolve mustve bombed
    literally no one on my friends list is playing this game lol
    yup. i even get hate mail from my so called friends when im playing it
    "I dont mean bitch in a disrespectful way, I mean bitch as a general term for women" Kratos, son of Zues
    PC+Xbox1+PS4+WiiU true master race. Can't we all get along?
    ***Tom Clancy's: The Division "Kill all betas"/Survival of the Fittest*** Crew
    I will take your stuff in darkzone even if you are my friend, deal with it.

mgftp has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mgftp has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mgftp has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mgftp has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mgftp has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mgftp has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mgftp has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mgftp has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mgftp has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mgftp has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mgftp has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by .aeterna View Post
    Hunting rifle is fun to use...if you land the shots. had a solid game with Gxp today. almost had a triple-double

posting this video mainly so mgftp can see wot he's been missing the past 5 days
    Jelly as fawk.... Miss you guys.... 143.... Full homo
    12-5-23

AlmostMirin is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) AlmostMirin is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) AlmostMirin is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) AlmostMirin is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) AlmostMirin is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) AlmostMirin is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) AlmostMirin is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) AlmostMirin is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) AlmostMirin is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) AlmostMirin is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) AlmostMirin is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    In on this thread, had a ps4 for like 6 months and don't have any friends on there
    ☆☆☆υк ¢яєω☆☆☆

Negs users of tinypic/photobucket crew

butwhowasfeel has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) butwhowasfeel has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) butwhowasfeel has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) butwhowasfeel has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) butwhowasfeel has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) butwhowasfeel has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) butwhowasfeel has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) butwhowasfeel has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) butwhowasfeel has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) butwhowasfeel has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) butwhowasfeel has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Until Dawn trailer

never heard of this game til now... looks interesting

pm me ur pics and ill rep u haha jk no homo lol haha no but srsly pls pm me ur pics haha just glutes and maybe face haha no homo again lol just kidding kinda not rly lol pls send them

abresky has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) abresky has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) abresky has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) abresky has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) abresky has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) abresky has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) abresky has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) abresky has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) abresky has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) abresky has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) abresky has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Criollo View Post
    yup. i even get hate mail from my so called friends when im playing it
    Sdsammy has betrayed us both
    m@sshole manlet

butwhowasfeel has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) butwhowasfeel has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) butwhowasfeel has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) butwhowasfeel has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) butwhowasfeel has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) butwhowasfeel has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) butwhowasfeel has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) butwhowasfeel has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) butwhowasfeel has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) butwhowasfeel has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) butwhowasfeel has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Helldivers Launches March 3rd. on PS4, PS3 & Vita.
    http://blog.us.playstation.com/2015/...hes-march-3rd/

With immediate effect from March 3rd, 2015, Helldivers are to be dispatched to the front lines of PS4, PS3 and PS Vita systems.

The Federation has decided that the bug threat is becoming too great. Senator John W. Killjoy declared that “The bugs have been a plague in this galaxy for far too long, they must now be eradicated before they spread to other worlds.”

With the Helldiver troops spearheading the assault we are confident of success.
    pm me ur pics and ill rep u haha jk no homo lol haha no but srsly pls pm me ur pics haha just glutes and maybe face haha no homo again lol just kidding kinda not rly lol pls send them

dankydank is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) dankydank is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) dankydank is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) dankydank is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) dankydank is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) dankydank is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) dankydank is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) dankydank is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) dankydank is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) dankydank is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) dankydank is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Fuuark PsTV sold out within minutes and i was at work and couldnt get it

SlowCutUntilFall2016 AfricanKratos's Avatar
    AfricanKratos is a name known to all. (+5000) AfricanKratos is a name known to all. (+5000) AfricanKratos is a name known to all. (+5000) AfricanKratos is a name known to all. (+5000) AfricanKratos is a name known to all. (+5000) AfricanKratos is a name known to all. (+5000) AfricanKratos is a name known to all. (+5000) AfricanKratos is a name known to all. (+5000) AfricanKratos is a name known to all. (+5000) AfricanKratos is a name known to all. (+5000) AfricanKratos is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by Drufeus View Post
    Got home from work to my wife cussing out the tv. Walk upstairs to her playing Diablo 3 Reaper of Souls Edition saying "Pick up that controller and kill something." She bought it this morning and the other controller for me for Vday but couldn't wait to play it. Got myself a keeper.
    Mirin'........HARD!!!!
    *Gout + Osteoarthritis in knee(s)*Crew
    *Phuck having more kids, so I wear condom, even though I'm married*Crew
    *Almost impossible for you to rustle my jimmies*Crew
    *Personality compared to Tommy "Buns" Bundy from Belly*Crew
    *Personality compared to Omar Little (no homo) from The Wire*Crew
    *Personality compared to Louis Bloom from Nightcrawler*Crew

I cannot stand how the Devs at Destiny have turn this game into a forced team based game play. I get it for raids. But damn now side stuff you can't kill these mini bosses in a public event. Out rank the guy all to hell. But since all this is now is bullet sponge playing. You just sit here shooting and getting now where. It being a 3 min time limit too..... lawd just super fail.

Note Devs, I play solo 98% of the time.

Doober4 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Doober4 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Doober4 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Doober4 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Doober4 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Doober4 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Doober4 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Doober4 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Doober4 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Doober4 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Doober4 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by dankydank View Post
    Fuuark PsTV sold out within minutes and i was at work and couldnt get it
    I know man I'm pissed. I'm just sitting at home but I was unaware how the lightning deals worked so I didn't get it either. I checked like 3 minutes after it started and it was already gone.
    ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ Browns
    ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ Indians
    ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ Buckeyes
    ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ Beer
    ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ Cavs

Foques has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Foques has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Foques has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Foques has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Foques has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Foques has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Foques has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Foques has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Foques has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Foques has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Foques has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    amazon goldbox has Farcry for 50% off today..
    http://www.amazon.com/b/ref=lp_80707...=ATVPDKIKX0DER

but please, call me chr- KILLdante's Avatar
    KILLdante has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KILLdante has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KILLdante has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KILLdante has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KILLdante has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KILLdante has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KILLdante has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KILLdante has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KILLdante has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KILLdante has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KILLdante has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by butwhowasfeel View Post
    Until Dawn trailer

never heard of this game til now... looks interesting

Since I'm a big poosy I probably won't pick this game up.

Will be fun to watch on stream though.

In other news though... anyone picking up Dead or Alive LR?

For $40 too? Hell yeah. My body is lubed up ready huehueheuehueheheueehue.
    Last edited by KILLdante; 02-13-2015 at 10:59 AM.
    "What country can preserve its liberties if their rulers are not warned from time to time that their people preserve the spirit of resistance. Let them take arms." - Thomas Jefferson

I cannot stand how the Devs at Destiny have turn this game into a forced team based game play. I get it for raids. But damn now side stuff you can't kill these mini bosses in a public event. Out rank the guy all to hell. But since all this is now is bullet sponge playing. You just sit here shooting and getting now where. It being a 3 min time limit too..... lawd just super fail.

Note Devs, I play solo 98% of the time.
    Why are you still playing this game man lol
    m@sshole manlet

Originally Posted by abresky View Post
    Why are you still playing this game man lol
    Dunno, lol... other then the DLC came with the Ghost Edition. So I'm catching up on all the additions. It's not a bad game at all. Just it should be made for solo and team. So I get forced to pair up. That and these level 30 missions are insane with the amount of hit points these bosses have. I'm level 30 and it's like doing hardly anything at all. Brb, whaling on old boy a full hour with gun fire.

VoxExMachina has the mod powerz VoxExMachina has the mod powerz VoxExMachina has the mod powerz VoxExMachina has the mod powerz VoxExMachina has the mod powerz VoxExMachina has the mod powerz VoxExMachina has the mod powerz VoxExMachina has the mod powerz VoxExMachina has the mod powerz VoxExMachina has the mod powerz VoxExMachina has the mod powerz
    Dunno, lol... other then the DLC came with the Ghost Edition. So I'm catching up on all the additions. It's not a bad game at all. Just it should be made for solo and team. So I get forced to pair up. That and these level 30 missions are insane with the amount of hit points these bosses have. I'm level 30 and it's like doing hardly anything at all. Brb, whaling on old boy a full hour with gun fire.
    Which missions?

Most of it's set up now around being level 31 or 32 with 331 damage weapons. But yea, they're not as easy to solo as they used to be. If you're gonna solo, get to level 31 and be using a 331 level Icebreaker or Gjallarhorn on the bosses. (or appropriate weapon with solar, void, or arc damage as necessary).
    ☠ By reading this post, you have agreed to my negative reputation terms of service.

Originally Posted by VoxExMachina View Post
    Which missions?

Most of it's set up now around being level 31 or 32 with 331 damage weapons. But yea, they're not as easy to solo as they used to be. If you're gonna solo, get to level 31 and be using a 331 level Icebreaker or Gjallarhorn on the bosses. (or appropriate weapon with solar, void, or arc damage as necessary).
    The Suffering guy on earth who shows up only in the Public event. Should be level 31 today. Had to get one of those recommendation deals. Now I have all upgrade armor.

VoxExMachina has the mod powerz VoxExMachina has the mod powerz VoxExMachina has the mod powerz VoxExMachina has the mod powerz VoxExMachina has the mod powerz VoxExMachina has the mod powerz VoxExMachina has the mod powerz VoxExMachina has the mod powerz VoxExMachina has the mod powerz VoxExMachina has the mod powerz VoxExMachina has the mod powerz
    The Suffering guy on earth who shows up only in the Public event. Should be level 31 today. Had to get one of those recommendation deals. Now I have all upgrade armor.
    Urzok or whatever. Yeah, that one is pretty damn tough to solo. Gotta hope some other peeps are around, since you've got enemies moving against each other half the time too. A fully upgraded Gjallarhorn rocket launcher takes him down reasonably quickly though.

To get to level 32, you need raid armor from doing the Crota raid. Luckily, they made it where it somewhat remembers what you've gotten before, so it doesn't take 89 raids before you finally get a full set.
    ☠ By reading this post, you have agreed to my negative reputation terms of service.

Originally Posted by VoxExMachina View Post
    Urzok or whatever. Yeah, that one is pretty damn tough to solo. Gotta hope some other peeps are around, since you've got enemies moving against each other half the time too. A fully upgraded Gjallarhorn rocket launcher takes him down reasonably quickly though.

To get to level 32, you need raid armor from doing the Crota raid. Luckily, they made it where it somewhat remembers what you've gotten before, so it doesn't take 89 raids before you finally get a full set.
    I'd have to go in with friends on their game. I don't have the rocket launcher. Sure it showed up the months I was off the game.

Tom Brady = G.O.A.T liftTENhard's Avatar
    liftTENhard has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) liftTENhard has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) liftTENhard has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) liftTENhard has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) liftTENhard has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) liftTENhard has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) liftTENhard has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) liftTENhard has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) liftTENhard has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) liftTENhard has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) liftTENhard has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Originally Posted by Foques View Post
    amazon goldbox has Farcry for 50% off today..
    http://www.amazon.com/b/ref=lp_80707...=ATVPDKIKX0DER

good thing i waited........ just got FC4:le for 20 bucks.... cuz of this deal thnx! pricematched amazon to target and they have another 30% off using their cartwheel app W00T w00t!!! and todays the lastday to get in on it tnx u amazon now pls do the same for the crew and so my streak of never paying more than 30 for a game continues.

http://cartwheel.target.com/offer/29...t_adv_xasd0002

Closed Thread
Page 251 of 277 FirstFirst ... 151 201 241 249 250 251 252 253 261 ... LastLast