x3hardcore has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Question Beta alanine and creatine hcl

Hey guys, I have a few questions about beta alanine and creatine. First off I have to take a urine test every month for a few more months. I already did research on creatine hcl and found that it is safe to take. I was trying to research beta alanine and can't find a solid answer. So my first question would be whether or not beta alanine is safe for me to take considering I have to take a urine test. Some chemicals can cause a false positive.

Next. I was talking to a guy at vitamin shoppe about the beta alanine and creatine. He suggested I take the alanine before my workout and the creatine after. Also knowing I will be doing another serving of the alanine 6-8 hours later. My thought was to take the creatine and alanine before my workout and after take the remaining dose of creatine for recovery. Then later in the day finish with the alanine.

Thanks and reps for those whole help!

Just want to hear your thoughts guys. Most important would be the urine question. Please help me to out. Thanks and reps to anyone that helps.

Bump

Bump

cphunter70 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cphunter70 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cphunter70 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cphunter70 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cphunter70 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cphunter70 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cphunter70 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cphunter70 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cphunter70 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cphunter70 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cphunter70 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by x3hardcore View Post
    Bump
    I've never heard of creatine or beta alanine causing problems in a drug screening. It's not a banned substance such as 1,3 dimethyl.
    **Los Angeles Misc Crew**
    *INFJ Crew*

LuccaBro is a jewel in the rough. (+500) LuccaBro is a jewel in the rough. (+500) LuccaBro is a jewel in the rough. (+500) LuccaBro is a jewel in the rough. (+500) LuccaBro is a jewel in the rough. (+500) LuccaBro is a jewel in the rough. (+500) LuccaBro is a jewel in the rough. (+500) LuccaBro is a jewel in the rough. (+500) LuccaBro is a jewel in the rough. (+500) LuccaBro is a jewel in the rough. (+500) LuccaBro is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    I just take my creatine and beta alanine all at the same time

yakuzastyle has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) yakuzastyle has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) yakuzastyle has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) yakuzastyle has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) yakuzastyle has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) yakuzastyle has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) yakuzastyle has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) yakuzastyle has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) yakuzastyle has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) yakuzastyle has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) yakuzastyle has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    I gave a good friend of mine, who's a police officer, a tub of Beta-Cret 2.0 to use. He gets random drug test and never had an issue supplementing with Beta-Cret, which is made up of Beta Alanine, Creatine HCL.....

Thanks for the replys everyone. I've been taking 750mg of creatine hcl before and after with the beta alanine before workout and later in the day. I am going good to stick with that routine and see what happens. I would still like to know what you guys have tried and worked.

I have been looking into the alanine and the urine test and I haven't yet found anything says get it working trigger it. Should be fine. We will see. If anyone has any Info feel free to reply. =)

ChittyBang has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) ChittyBang has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) ChittyBang has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) ChittyBang has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) ChittyBang has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) ChittyBang has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) ChittyBang has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) ChittyBang has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) ChittyBang has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) ChittyBang has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) ChittyBang has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Your good man! I'm a pilot and get drug tested by the FAA. I usually have both of these substances in my system. Never an issue when I was in the ARMY either. Hope this helps put you at ease. Good luck!

yakuzastyle has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) yakuzastyle has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) yakuzastyle has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) yakuzastyle has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) yakuzastyle has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) yakuzastyle has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) yakuzastyle has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) yakuzastyle has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) yakuzastyle has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) yakuzastyle has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) yakuzastyle has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Beta Alanine is not timing dependent. As a popular stack most use it as a preworkout option. A daily dose of Beta Alanine consist of 2000-5000mg. As long as you consume the daily dose throughout the day you're good.

Same goes for Creatine HCL, you can take it anytime throughout the day. For your weight, you only need 1500mg of Creatine HCL (that's 2 scoops of Con-Cret).

Thank you guys allot.

rich111688 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) rich111688 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) rich111688 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) rich111688 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) rich111688 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) rich111688 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) rich111688 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) rich111688 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) rich111688 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) rich111688 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) rich111688 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    definitely keep taking beta alanine pre workout. actually, i stopped buying "pre-workouts" a while back and just started going with a cup of coffee and the beta alanine. basically the same thing for me. i think a good damage is about 3-4 g, but i know for a fact from experience that you will build a tolerance fast. so i would say to cycle it.
    creatine can be taken pre or post. doesn't matter. i actually take it both. not sure if the extra helps, but i don't think it hurts either.

Ryguy2016 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Ryguy2016 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Ryguy2016 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Ryguy2016 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Ryguy2016 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Ryguy2016 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Ryguy2016 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Ryguy2016 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Ryguy2016 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Ryguy2016 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Ryguy2016 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I've never heard of it messing with anyone's drug test. And even if it does, they can do further analysis to prove you didn't take a banned substance. Now I know DMAA will cause false positives for meth. Which makes since because it is a similar compound.