Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
    bodyhard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bodyhard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bodyhard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bodyhard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bodyhard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bodyhard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bodyhard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bodyhard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bodyhard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bodyhard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bodyhard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)

Feel good Friday!

What are you feeling good about?

Me? Took a week off from training (Lay off) body feels refreshed and ready to go!

Although I lost my job (also found out the interview I went on decided to go in another direction) I still have my health, the love of my family, great friends and most importantly my faith.

So whats your feel good Friday?
    On the list for Bannukah

mirroroferised has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mirroroferised has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mirroroferised has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mirroroferised has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mirroroferised has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mirroroferised has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mirroroferised has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mirroroferised has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mirroroferised has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mirroroferised has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mirroroferised has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    I turned 40 yesterday but still feel 39.
    365 255 480 in April! ...2019
    ☻/
    /▌
    / \ sm2sm crew (---Squat Moar to Squat Moar---)

latebloomingmom has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) latebloomingmom has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) latebloomingmom has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) latebloomingmom has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) latebloomingmom has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) latebloomingmom has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) latebloomingmom has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) latebloomingmom has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) latebloomingmom has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) latebloomingmom has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) latebloomingmom has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    my children are healthy
    there is a roof over our heads
    food in our cupboards
    the bills are paid
    my car is still running good
    I am alive and breathing
    the sun is out today

jeffaus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jeffaus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jeffaus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jeffaus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jeffaus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jeffaus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jeffaus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jeffaus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jeffaus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jeffaus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jeffaus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Bought my sister in Aus a new car. Actually bought it back in May when I was there but had to wait for it to be built and she picked it up today. My sister is the most beautiful human being I know, selfless, kind, loving and goes out of her way to do things for others. She has 4 grown sons who all have children and she is always carting the grandkids around to their sports, picking them up from school and anything else that needs doing. She has a small car and her husband has a two seat small truck so its always a problem with all the things she has to do. They don't have much and her and her husband have always been hard working people that give and give without expecting anything in return. She refused to let my buy it for her initially and took me 2 weeks to convince her.

So Im feeling great that I could do something for her that really helps her out and I love her with all my heart.

Here's the new car, she couldn't wait to send me a pic today, god bless her.

pick it up and put it down

bodyhard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bodyhard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bodyhard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bodyhard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bodyhard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bodyhard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bodyhard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bodyhard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bodyhard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bodyhard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bodyhard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by mirroroferised View Post
    Happy belated!!

Originally Posted by latebloomingmom View Post
    my children are healthy
    there is a roof over our heads
    food in our cupboards
    the bills are paid
    my car is still running good
    I am alive and breathing
    the sun is out today
    All good things to feel good about!

Originally Posted by jeffaus View Post
    Bought my sister in Aus a new car. Actually bought it back in May when I was there but had to wait for it to be built and she picked it up today. My sister is the most beautiful human being I know, selfless, kind, loving and goes out of her way to do things for others. She has 4 grown sons who all have children and she is always carting the grandkids around to their sports, picking them up from school and anything else that needs doing. She has a small car and her husband has a two seat small truck so its always a problem with all the things she has to do. They don't have much and her and her husband have always been hard working people that give and give without expecting anything in return. She refused to let my buy it for her initially and took me 2 weeks to convince her.

So Im feeling great that I could do something for her that really helps her out and love her with all my heart.

Awesome!
    On the list for Bannukah

does curls in power racks yaaar's Avatar
    yaaar is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) yaaar is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) yaaar is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) yaaar is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) yaaar is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) yaaar is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) yaaar is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) yaaar is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) yaaar is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) yaaar is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) yaaar is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Every day is a good day, even if it isn't I try to make it one.

I suppose today has the significance of me finishing off a month of "getting back in shape". Feel a little bit lighter, a little bit stronger, and a little bit better about myself. Nice progress for a month, I suppose.
    Don't listen to me, I'm in terrible shape.

ᕕ( ᐛ )ᕗ S̶m̶2̶s̶m̶ Bm2bm crew (---S̶q̶u̶a̶t̶ Bench Moar to S̶q̶u̶a̶t̶ Bench Moar---)

Rajon25 is just really nice. (+1000) Rajon25 is just really nice. (+1000) Rajon25 is just really nice. (+1000) Rajon25 is just really nice. (+1000) Rajon25 is just really nice. (+1000) Rajon25 is just really nice. (+1000) Rajon25 is just really nice. (+1000) Rajon25 is just really nice. (+1000) Rajon25 is just really nice. (+1000) Rajon25 is just really nice. (+1000) Rajon25 is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by bodyhard View Post
    What are you feeling good about?

Me? Took a week off from training (Lay off) body feels refreshed and ready to go!

Although I lost my job (also found out the interview I went on decided to go in another direction) I still have my health, the love of my family, great friends and most importantly my faith.

So whats your feel good Friday?
    HAPPY FRIDAY! Friday is my favorite holiday. Christmas? Once a year. Friday? at least 52 times a year!

Tomorrow is Saturday!
    Today is bench press day (for me)!
    I mowed the lawn yesterday so I don't have it hanging over my head!
    I had a great poop this morning!
    The weather is beautiful!
    So is my wife
    So are my children

Now I am bragging, sorry.

Sucks on the interview but who knows, could have sucked. Your arms indicate that you are an extremely dedicated individual so I am betting you will find something awesome very soon if you so choose.
    ▪██─────██▪ Ivanko Barbell Crew #68 ▪██─────██▪

Current plan:
    Very organized. Well-coached.
    Goal - be strong and not fat

Old-Time-Lifter has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Old-Time-Lifter has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Old-Time-Lifter has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Old-Time-Lifter has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Old-Time-Lifter has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Old-Time-Lifter has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Old-Time-Lifter has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Old-Time-Lifter has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Old-Time-Lifter has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Old-Time-Lifter has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Old-Time-Lifter has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Hey Jeff you want to be my brother.

Great move there. My Dad always took care of his sisters like that. My sister's have more money than me so I just wish one of them would buy me a car.

LOL

(and I can't rep yer arse either.... how am I always on spread with you, ya crazy Aussie Bugger... )
    Was friends with Methuselah

jeffaus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jeffaus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jeffaus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jeffaus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jeffaus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jeffaus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jeffaus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jeffaus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jeffaus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jeffaus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jeffaus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Old-Time-Lifter View Post
    Hey Jeff you want to be my brother.

Great move there. My Dad always took care of his sisters like that. My sister's have more money than me so I just wish one of them would buy me a car.

LOL

(and I can't rep yer arse either.... how am I always on spread with you, ya crazy Aussie Bugger... )
    LOL, I thought we were already brothers Roy.

Edit: She deserved it, that's for sure.

deadwoodgregg has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) deadwoodgregg has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) deadwoodgregg has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) deadwoodgregg has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) deadwoodgregg has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) deadwoodgregg has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) deadwoodgregg has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) deadwoodgregg has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) deadwoodgregg has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) deadwoodgregg has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) deadwoodgregg has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)

So Im feeling great that I could do something for her that really helps her out and I love her with all my heart.

That is an awesome thing to do.

I enjoy reading this section because it's contributors come from many spots around the world. Such good people out there.
    []---[] Equipment crew member #51 []---[]

steffo99 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) steffo99 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) steffo99 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) steffo99 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) steffo99 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) steffo99 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) steffo99 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) steffo99 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) steffo99 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) steffo99 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) steffo99 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Grats, same here a few days ago - it's all downhill from here.

Just enjoying the European Athletics Championships on TV atm - great results and beautiful women.

Tomorrow might be a night out on the town. Recently got in touch with 2 really old friends from when I was a kid (5-12)
    so a bit of partying with them should be really fun.

so-tex has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) so-tex has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) so-tex has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) so-tex has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) so-tex has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) so-tex has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) so-tex has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) so-tex has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) so-tex has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) so-tex has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) so-tex has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by steffo99 View Post
    Grats, same here a few days ago - it's all downhill from here.
    40 is just a number. I will turn 53 in less than a month and I'm much stronger today than I was at 40.
    I like to ride my horses and shoot my guns

frozensparky is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) frozensparky is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) frozensparky is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) frozensparky is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) frozensparky is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) frozensparky is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) frozensparky is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) frozensparky is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) frozensparky is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) frozensparky is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) frozensparky is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    I like this thread

I just got home from a trip to my hometown for a few weeks to visit my parents both are in good health and I am grateful for that. Also both my kids are happy and healthy. I have the love of a good woman, and a good job
    It's not your beliefs that make you a better person, it's your behavior.

"If you're having girl problems I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems and a b1tch ain't 1" JayZ

danap3681 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) danap3681 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) danap3681 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) danap3681 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) danap3681 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) danap3681 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) danap3681 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) danap3681 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) danap3681 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) danap3681 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) danap3681 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Feel good Friday...

knowing that I only have four more hours of work and then I am off! Also means earlier gym time for Flex Friday
    **DIRTYSOUTHCREW**
    #sizeistheprizeswoleisthegoal

Originally Posted by Oceanside View Post
    good man..

very generous of you !
    It may be generous Geoff, but my sis is just an awesome person, so it's no big deal for me SRS. She skyped me today and seeing the smile on her face was worth every penny and more. So I feel really good about it. And its feel good Friday after all.

so-tex has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) so-tex has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) so-tex has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) so-tex has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) so-tex has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) so-tex has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) so-tex has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) so-tex has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) so-tex has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) so-tex has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) so-tex has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    It may be generous Geoff, but my sis is just an awesome person, so it's no big deal for me SRS. She skyped me today and seeing the smile on her face was worth every penny and more. So I feel really good about it. And its feel good Friday after all.
    Sounds like y'all are both awesome Jeff.
    I like to ride my horses and shoot my guns

Registered User silverlightning's Avatar
    silverlightning is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) silverlightning is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) silverlightning is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) silverlightning is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) silverlightning is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) silverlightning is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) silverlightning is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) silverlightning is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) silverlightning is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) silverlightning is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) silverlightning is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    get it right, its FRIED CHICKEN FRIDAY.
    The Ageless Wonder Crew: Client, Player, President.

silverlightning is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) silverlightning is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) silverlightning is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) silverlightning is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) silverlightning is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) silverlightning is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) silverlightning is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) silverlightning is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) silverlightning is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) silverlightning is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) silverlightning is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    "just got paid, money in pockets, its friday night"

Rajon25 is just really nice. (+1000) Rajon25 is just really nice. (+1000) Rajon25 is just really nice. (+1000) Rajon25 is just really nice. (+1000) Rajon25 is just really nice. (+1000) Rajon25 is just really nice. (+1000) Rajon25 is just really nice. (+1000) Rajon25 is just really nice. (+1000) Rajon25 is just really nice. (+1000) Rajon25 is just really nice. (+1000) Rajon25 is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by frozensparky View Post
    I like this thread

I just got home from a trip to my hometown for a few weeks to visit my parents both are in good health and I am grateful for that. Also both my kids are happy and healthy. I have the love of a good woman, and a good job
    Me too!

My parents live in my current town but might go visit my home town tomorrow - thanks for the idea!
    ▪██─────██▪ Ivanko Barbell Crew #68 ▪██─────██▪

Current plan:
    Very organized. Well-coached.
    Goal - be strong and not fat

ChazWood has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ChazWood has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ChazWood has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ChazWood has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ChazWood has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ChazWood has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ChazWood has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ChazWood has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ChazWood has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ChazWood has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ChazWood has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)

Phattso has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Phattso has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Phattso has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Phattso has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Phattso has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Phattso has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Phattso has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Phattso has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Phattso has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Phattso has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Phattso has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Very kind of you, Jeff.

frozensparky is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) frozensparky is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) frozensparky is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) frozensparky is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) frozensparky is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) frozensparky is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) frozensparky is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) frozensparky is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) frozensparky is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) frozensparky is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) frozensparky is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by so-tex View Post
    Sounds like y'all are both awesome Jeff.
    This. Stories like the one Jeff tells still give me faith that there are decent people out there who look out for others.
    It's not your beliefs that make you a better person, it's your behavior.

"If you're having girl problems I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems and a b1tch ain't 1" JayZ

Originally Posted by frozensparky View Post
    This. Stories like the one Jeff tells still give me faith that there are decent people out there who look out for others.
    Sounds like y'all are both awesome Jeff. >>>>>> Thanks Bill

There's tons of decent people in the world Sparky, my sister just happens to be one of them. Her kindness to others is infectious.

Built Upon Struggle FlaIronMind's Avatar
    FlaIronMind has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FlaIronMind has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FlaIronMind has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FlaIronMind has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FlaIronMind has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FlaIronMind has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FlaIronMind has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FlaIronMind has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FlaIronMind has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FlaIronMind has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FlaIronMind has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by silverlightning View Post
    "just got paid, money in pockets, its friday night"

mcbourque has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mcbourque has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mcbourque has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mcbourque has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mcbourque has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mcbourque has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mcbourque has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mcbourque has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mcbourque has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mcbourque has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mcbourque has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Happy birthday Dave!

Reading this thread makes me feel good
    ** Marie **
    "Don't wish it was easier, wish you were better. Don't wish for less problems, wish for more skills. Don't wish for less challenge, wish for more wisdom." - Jim Rohn

OV35 Journal: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=157469793

kimm4 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kimm4 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kimm4 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kimm4 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kimm4 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kimm4 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kimm4 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kimm4 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kimm4 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kimm4 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kimm4 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    I just got 3 tons of pellets delivered in my driveway. I need to move them into the garage. I'm thinking 1 bag over each shoulder should get the job done. Not sure how good I'm feeling, but I got my superman face on!
    National Level Competitor (Female BB)

Originally Posted by kimm4 View Post
    I just got 3 tons of pellets delivered in my driveway. I need to move them into the garage. I'm thinking 1 bag over each shoulder should get the job done. Not sure how good I'm feeling, but I got my superman face on!
    strongman(woman) those bags to the garage.

Frnkd is a name known to all. (+5000) Frnkd is a name known to all. (+5000) Frnkd is a name known to all. (+5000) Frnkd is a name known to all. (+5000) Frnkd is a name known to all. (+5000) Frnkd is a name known to all. (+5000) Frnkd is a name known to all. (+5000) Frnkd is a name known to all. (+5000) Frnkd is a name known to all. (+5000) Frnkd is a name known to all. (+5000) Frnkd is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Celebrated our 31st Anniversary!!
    I'm open to any suggestions and have a difficult time accepting limitations without an honest effort on my part, you can count on that!

"iCan, iWill, iHave"

There are always choices, no bad ones, no good ones, only "great" ones,
    "Oh, great!" :)

Powerlifting in disguise induced_drag's Avatar
    induced_drag has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) induced_drag has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) induced_drag has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) induced_drag has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) induced_drag has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) induced_drag has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) induced_drag has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) induced_drag has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) induced_drag has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) induced_drag has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) induced_drag has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Like topics like this. Jeff, it is very nice to be able to help others out. That is very kind.

BH, you roll with the punches. Good to see your chin is up!

For me....today feels good because I am preparing for our annual end of summer party. Lots of friends, food and drinks. Swimming, grilling and brick oven roasting!...and drinking Should start around 2 in the afternoon and usually winds down late in the evening. Shopping almost done. Time to just have some fun....
    RAW lifts
    635 Dead http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mATRBZ0gwdg
    585x7 Dead reps http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6yf2ZkdNNNQ
    420 Bench (paused) http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MJ2_Q-TLIB8
    535 Squat https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kdgVaiTi4-8&feature=youtu.be

Big_Sky_Guy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Big_Sky_Guy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Big_Sky_Guy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Big_Sky_Guy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Big_Sky_Guy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Big_Sky_Guy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Big_Sky_Guy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Big_Sky_Guy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Big_Sky_Guy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Big_Sky_Guy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Big_Sky_Guy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Getting prepped to go fishing with my father and my son in AK next week.
    Journal- One of the Ogres
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=139651333