phillycheese92 is on a distinguished road. (+10) phillycheese92 is on a distinguished road. (+10) phillycheese92 is on a distinguished road. (+10) phillycheese92 is on a distinguished road. (+10) phillycheese92 is on a distinguished road. (+10) phillycheese92 is on a distinguished road. (+10) phillycheese92 is on a distinguished road. (+10) phillycheese92 is on a distinguished road. (+10) phillycheese92 is on a distinguished road. (+10) phillycheese92 is on a distinguished road. (+10) phillycheese92 is on a distinguished road. (+10)

FAI, shoulder problem, help please

I was diagnosed a few months back with FAI (femero-acetabular impingement), and had to get surgery on my hip in order to shave down the bone spurs, repair the labrum and release the tendon near the hip flexor. now im having shoulder problems, that involves lack of full mobility, pain, and other things indicating a labral tear or rotator cuff tear. these smpyotms have been around for a while but have only begun to get bad recently. is it possible i have the same type of issue with bone spurs in my shoulder? is the fact that i have this issue in my hip make it more likely that i also have it in my shoulders?

of course im planning on talking to my doctor about it but i dont see him for over a week so im wondering if anyone can shed some light on this for me in the meantime
    Newcomer to the IIFYM Crew and loving it