Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: Your ideal man?

Britanica has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Britanica has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Britanica has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Britanica has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Britanica has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Britanica has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Britanica has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Britanica has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Britanica has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Britanica has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Britanica has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Your ideal man?

I am curious to see what all you women prefer in a man. I never really sat down and thought about it. I have only had a handful of relationships but they were all so different from each other. So for you, what qualities (personality and physical wise) does your ideal man possess?

velvetmudhole has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) velvetmudhole has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) velvetmudhole has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) velvetmudhole has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) velvetmudhole has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) velvetmudhole has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) velvetmudhole has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) velvetmudhole has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) velvetmudhole has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) velvetmudhole has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) velvetmudhole has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    In to actually see if I fit anyone's ideals
    I fap to your avi
    I cry during sad movies crew
    I love my family crew
    STL crew
    Sniffs screwdriver handles crew

Cass40 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Cass40 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Cass40 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Cass40 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Cass40 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Cass40 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Cass40 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Cass40 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Cass40 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Cass40 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Cass40 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    He has to be more intelligent than me (which isn't hard to do), have at least some sense of humor, preferably creative and passionate about something in life.
    He is kind, caring and trustworthy.
    That's all.
    Thank you for asking

sy2502 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sy2502 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sy2502 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sy2502 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sy2502 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sy2502 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sy2502 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sy2502 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sy2502 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sy2502 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sy2502 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Intelligent, mature, kind, good sense of humor, outgoing.
    Follow my 2018 competition prep here:
    https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=175566421&p=1547462721#post1547462721

Let me unload my balls Paintballchick's Avatar
    Paintballchick is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Paintballchick is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Paintballchick is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Paintballchick is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Paintballchick is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Paintballchick is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Paintballchick is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Paintballchick is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Paintballchick is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Paintballchick is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Paintballchick is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Ideal? So we are talking all out fantasy man here

*note this is the ideal, perfect specimen for me, not what I'd ever expect to find in reality*

6ft 4 or taller
    Broad shouldered
    Muscular - not overkill though
    Has a career not a job
    Tattoos
    Doesn't want kids (I have kids already and had hysterectomy so...)
    Intelligent
    Deep
    Mature but Fun
    Loves to read (and not on kindles :P)
    Paintballs
    Video Games
    Active
    Passionate
    Non - Judgemental
    Dark haired
    Blue/grey eyes
    Excellent Kisser

Now in all reality >

5ft 8+,
    Intelligent
    Fun
    Dark haired (dunno why but i just am more attracted to dark haired men)
    Tattooed
    Active
    Passionate
    Good Kisser
    IG= randomchickaz
    Snapchat = britchickaz

Paintball addict and been on my healthy lifestyle track for a year.

198lbs 2013
    157lbs 2014

"What you do today is important, because you are exchanging a day of your life for it"

Britanica has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Britanica has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Britanica has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Britanica has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Britanica has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Britanica has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Britanica has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Britanica has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Britanica has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Britanica has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Britanica has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by Cass40 View Post
    He has to be more intelligent than me (which isn't hard to do), have at least some sense of humor, preferably creative and passionate about something in life.
    That's all.
    Thank you for asking
    I thought I was the only one who liked having a man be smarter than me
    I don't know what that is about but it is a turn on having a guy be able to correct me in a kind way and teach me new things.

I suppose I will post mine...

Ideal, like talking perfect for me, would be :

Physical -->
    Tallish (6 ft or taller)
    Darker hair ( I am more partial to brown and black hair on men)
    Beautiful eyes (color isn't important, I look more at the shape)
    Great skin, not a lot of body hair
    Not super thin, not super heavy (I don't care about muscles or muscle definition all that much)
    A nice smile

Personality -->
    Funny/silly (can laugh and be immature with me)
    Trustworthy (has no intent in ever lying to me)
    Intelligent (nerd> lol)
    Respectful (of my beliefs and my body)
    Ambitious (has dreams and is doing things to see them come true)
    Not prideful, arrogant, or cocky (HUGE turn off for me)
    Doesn't dwell on the past and knows when to move forward
    Not a daily drug user or drinker (I prefer someone who doesn't do either at all)
    Strong emotionally (because I am weak in that aspect)
    Not stubborn or hardheaded, not quick to jump to anger or violence
    Understanding
    Caring, kind, and considerate
    Doesn't talk down to me or make me feel stupid

Has to like cats and most other animals
    Has to be into video games or at least be okay with me liking them
    Has to tolerate me watching football and basketball
    Has to like the cold or at least be able to tolerate it being cold in the summer (I love my AC haha)

Violettt has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Violettt has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Violettt has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Violettt has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Violettt has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Violettt has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Violettt has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Violettt has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Violettt has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Violettt has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Violettt has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    I like genuine, supportive, strong, and secure men who are into strong-willed women who have their own goals/hobbies going on. He needs goals and hobbies of his own as well. I could not date a guy who is controlling, clingy, and annoying. He has to be taller and bigger than me. Athletic masculine guys are my type. Good hygiene and goals in life is a must. Doesn't smoke or drink. I like men who have good self-control and are mentally strong. Oh and he has to be a music lover.
    Last edited by Violettt; 08-15-2014 at 01:37 PM.
    ~Team Dymatize~

bodybuilding.com/store/dym/dym.htm
    instagram.com/dymatize
    ********.com/dymatize
    twitter.com/dymatize

PERFECTING ATHLETIC NUTRITION

Disclaimer: The above post is my personal opinion and does not represent the
    official position of any company or entity. It does not constitute medical advice.

IG: sarahvyx

sadly, life is a marathon shesprints's Avatar
    shesprints has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) shesprints has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) shesprints has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) shesprints has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) shesprints has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) shesprints has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) shesprints has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) shesprints has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) shesprints has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) shesprints has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) shesprints has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Honest
    Has a kind sense of humor, not a mean one, and will laugh at MY jokes, not just perform himself
    Very intelligent and in an intellectual job
    Creative (I think some engagement with the arts is just... important in life)
    Introverted (I'm very introverted, need my alone time; don't like constant texts or attention/clinginess)
    VERBALLY intelligent, in particular
    More emotionally intuitive than I am (because I am not at all emotionally intuitive)
    Flexible and calm (again, I am demanding things I do not have myself, but it's a better match for me to be with someone who's more laid-back than I am)
    Tall (5'11''+)
    Muscular/lifts
    Between 7 and 15% bodyfat, ideally (yes I can demand this, this is fantasy!)
    Able to eat as much as I am because maybe he does CARDIO or something (do you know how pathetic it is that I have higher calorie needs than virtually all of my dates?)
    Also, good taste in food
    Not f*cking addicted to videogames
    "The right to be heard does not automatically include the right to be taken seriously."
    --Hubert Humphrey

Training Log: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=170707741&p=1427864821#post1427864821

Kaayos is just really nice. (+1000) Kaayos is just really nice. (+1000) Kaayos is just really nice. (+1000) Kaayos is just really nice. (+1000) Kaayos is just really nice. (+1000) Kaayos is just really nice. (+1000) Kaayos is just really nice. (+1000) Kaayos is just really nice. (+1000) Kaayos is just really nice. (+1000) Kaayos is just really nice. (+1000) Kaayos is just really nice. (+1000)
    In.

How you doin'?
    #YOLO

Turning Betas into Gammas Wyomann's Avatar
    Wyomann has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Wyomann has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Wyomann has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Wyomann has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Wyomann has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Wyomann has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Wyomann has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Wyomann has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Wyomann has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Wyomann has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Wyomann has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by shesprints View Post
    Honest
    Has a kind sense of humor, not a mean one, and will laugh at MY jokes, not just perform himself
    Very intelligent and in an intellectual job
    Creative (I think some engagement with the arts is just... important in life)
    Introverted (I'm very introverted, need my alone time; don't like constant texts or attention/clinginess)
    VERBALLY intelligent, in particular
    More emotionally intuitive than I am (because I am not at all emotionally intuitive)
    Flexible and calm (again, I am demanding things I do not have myself, but it's a better match for me to be with someone who's more laid-back than I am)
    Tall (5'11''+)
    Muscular/lifts
    Between 7 and 15% bodyfat, ideally (yes I can demand this, this is fantasy!)
    Able to eat as much as I am because maybe he does CARDIO or something (do you know how pathetic it is that I have higher calorie needs than virtually all of my dates?)
    Also, good taste in food
    Not f*cking addicted to videogames
    lolz
    Transformation Log: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=170068283&page=1
    Pinecone Fitness: https://www.********.com/Pinecone-Fitness-1635681273361328/

shesprints has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) shesprints has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) shesprints has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) shesprints has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) shesprints has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) shesprints has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) shesprints has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) shesprints has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) shesprints has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) shesprints has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) shesprints has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by Wyomann View Post
    lolz
    What? What'd I say?

I've actually gone out with several guys who met most of those requirements.
    "The right to be heard does not automatically include the right to be taken seriously."
    --Hubert Humphrey

Training Log: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=170707741&p=1427864821#post1427864821

Kaayos is just really nice. (+1000) Kaayos is just really nice. (+1000) Kaayos is just really nice. (+1000) Kaayos is just really nice. (+1000) Kaayos is just really nice. (+1000) Kaayos is just really nice. (+1000) Kaayos is just really nice. (+1000) Kaayos is just really nice. (+1000) Kaayos is just really nice. (+1000) Kaayos is just really nice. (+1000) Kaayos is just really nice. (+1000)
    What? What'd I say?

Strong requirements.
    #YOLO

Wyomann has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Wyomann has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Wyomann has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Wyomann has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Wyomann has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Wyomann has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Wyomann has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Wyomann has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Wyomann has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Wyomann has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Wyomann has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Kaayos View Post
    Strong requirements.
    This

What? What'd I say?

Sounds like this ideal person is 60% man and 40% woman. I'm picturing this:
    Transformation Log: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=170068283&page=1

Actually LOLed.

No, seriously, I just laugh when I look at that picture. I can't even say anything.

In my defense, I did not say he had to be very emotionally aware--just more so than me. I basically feel two emotions, anger and thoughtfulness, and one of those isn't an emotion.

As for the video games, not being ADDICTED does not mean NEVER PLAYING video games, it just means not doing it instead of having a job or real hobby.

ETA ok wait, so are you saying that my standards are too high for men, but right for women? So you're saying women are better at most things than men? I mean, I fit most of those requirements myself (kicked the video game addiction in college; let's adjust the bodyfat requirement for a female). So, should I be with a man who is not as good as I am?
    --Hubert Humphrey

Sway12 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Sway12 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Sway12 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Sway12 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Sway12 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Sway12 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Sway12 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Sway12 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Sway12 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Sway12 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Sway12 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by ohdar1ing View Post
    This thread just validates to the virgin miscers that height really does matter. Ladies, I am disappoint.

My ideal man is always interested in learning, independent yet still affectionate, silly, confident, and genuinely cares about other people (in that he is kind and sympathetic).
    Your ideal man is white, 6'2, nw1 hairline (thick brown hair), strong jaw and chin, prominent forward projecting cheekbones, neutral or slightly positive canthal tilt, symmetrical features, broad shoulders and wide clavicles, totally clear skin and blue eyes.

Paintballchick is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Paintballchick is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Paintballchick is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Paintballchick is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Paintballchick is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Paintballchick is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Paintballchick is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Paintballchick is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Paintballchick is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Paintballchick is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Paintballchick is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    This thread just validates to the virgin miscers that height really does matter. Ladies, I am disappoint.

My ideal man is always interested in learning, independent yet still affectionate, silly, confident, and genuinely cares about other people (in that he is kind and sympathetic).
    In my defense I am 5ft 10! When I have dated shorter and thrown on those high heels it goes one of 2 ways.... They love it or they ask me to put on flats!!! Still doesn't stop me dating shorter though.
    IG= randomchickaz
    Snapchat = britchickaz

198lbs 2013
    157lbs 2014

"What you do today is important, because you are exchanging a day of your life for it"

Sway12 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Sway12 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Sway12 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Sway12 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Sway12 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Sway12 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Sway12 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Sway12 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Sway12 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Sway12 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Sway12 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Rudy rude, dat you? Actually, I prefer dark eyed manlets. Brown hair is accurate though. Or black.

Who doesn't like symmetrical features and clear skin? Lol.
    The point is that when asked what they prefer in a man, women lie and list personality traits, when in reality you are just as shallow and vapid as men are and prize physical features above all else and even if someone was to have not a single one of the personality characteristics you mentioned yet was physically attractive, you still would.

Originally Posted by Sway12 View Post
    The point is that when asked what they prefer in a man, women lie and list personality traits, when in reality you are just as shallow and vapid as men are and prize physical features above all else and even if someone was to have not a single one of the personality characteristics you mentioned yet was physically attractive, you still would.
    What about this: we all value both physical AND mental AND emotional traits?

What about this: caring about looks does not mean you are shallow and vapid, merely that you acknowledge the animal side of your nature, your need for physical and sexual compatibility with someone who will be your sexual partner? How unfair it is to start a relationship with someone to whom you are not physically attracted. How unfair to THEM, when they could be dating someone who genuinely loves and admires their body.

What a shallow, sad, and cynical perspective you have. Perhaps you are dishonest about what you're looking for, but I'm not. For one thing, I don't ACTUALLY have a 'list' of check-offs for relationships: this thread is about our ideal man, so I playfully painted a picture of one. In reality, a relationship is a relationship, based on mutual values and compatibility, and of course mutual attraction.

Looks matter! Of course looks matter. But I've ended relationships with very good-looking men who were too clingy, too video game addicted (one was both), or too mean.

Unfortunately, those traits don't often SHOW themselves until after a few dates, whereas looks are, of course, immediately evident. So there's that to consider, too. Rest assured, I would not be able to maintain a relationship with someone who looked beautiful but was dumb as a stump. It wouldn't work. Or who was mean. I'd be sad!

Goodness, you really do view women as shallow caricatures with no room for life's real complexities, don't you? That's sad; it's difficult to form relationships that way.
    --Hubert Humphrey

Silver-Tongued Devil Aggressivebrah's Avatar
    Aggressivebrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Aggressivebrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Aggressivebrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Aggressivebrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Aggressivebrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Aggressivebrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Aggressivebrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Aggressivebrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Aggressivebrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Aggressivebrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Aggressivebrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    That's all.
    Thank you for asking
    Why would being more intelligent than you be an ideal quality for your significant other to have? Likewise, how do you choose to define the kind(s) of intelligence to which you're attracted?
    ++ Positive Crew ++

"Every day that gets to pass is a success, and every woman looks better in a sundress."

"Live with integrity, respect the rights of other people, and follow your own bliss."

"Forgive me my nonsense as I also forgive the nonsense of those who think they talk sense."

"Burdens are for shoulders strong enough to carry them."

"You never really understand a person until you consider things from his point of view."

Cpthaak is just really nice. (+1000) Cpthaak is just really nice. (+1000) Cpthaak is just really nice. (+1000) Cpthaak is just really nice. (+1000) Cpthaak is just really nice. (+1000) Cpthaak is just really nice. (+1000) Cpthaak is just really nice. (+1000) Cpthaak is just really nice. (+1000) Cpthaak is just really nice. (+1000) Cpthaak is just really nice. (+1000) Cpthaak is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by Britanica View Post
    I suppose I will post mine...

Ideal, like talking perfect for me, would be :

Physical -->
    Tallish (6 ft or taller)
    Darker hair ( I am more partial to brown and black hair on men)
    Beautiful eyes (color isn't important, I look more at the shape)
    Great skin, not a lot of body hair
    Not super thin, not super heavy (I don't care about muscles or muscle definition all that much)
    A nice smile

Personality -->
    Funny/silly (can laugh and be immature with me)
    Trustworthy (has no intent in ever lying to me)
    Intelligent (nerd> lol)
    Respectful (of my beliefs and my body)
    Ambitious (has dreams and is doing things to see them come true)
    Not prideful, arrogant, or cocky (HUGE turn off for me)
    Doesn't dwell on the past and knows when to move forward
    Not a daily drug user or drinker (I prefer someone who doesn't do either at all)
    Strong emotionally (because I am weak in that aspect)
    Not stubborn or hardheaded, not quick to jump to anger or violence
    Understanding
    Caring, kind, and considerate
    Doesn't talk down to me or make me feel stupid

Has to like cats and most other animals
    Has to be into video games or at least be okay with me liking them
    Has to tolerate me watching football and basketball
    Has to like the cold or at least be able to tolerate it being cold in the summer (I love my AC haha)
    M'lady

Cass40 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Cass40 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Cass40 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Cass40 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Cass40 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Cass40 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Cass40 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Cass40 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Cass40 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Cass40 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Cass40 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by Aggressivebrah View Post
    Why would being more intelligent than you be an ideal quality for your significant other to have? Likewise, how do you choose to define the kind(s) of intelligence to which you're attracted?
    Because it makes me feel safe to be with someone who is more intelligent and can figure things out quicker than me. It's about feeling protected. I guess I mean intelligence in practical things. I wouldn't want to be with someone who is just intelligent without any common sense.

Also, I want to try to get to their level. I want to be intellectually stimulated. I can't stand when I have to lower myself to someone's level who is not as intelligent. I cannot do that.

BootneckBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BootneckBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BootneckBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BootneckBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BootneckBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BootneckBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BootneckBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BootneckBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BootneckBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BootneckBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BootneckBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Paintballchick View Post
    Ideal? So we are talking all out fantasy man here

*note this is the ideal, perfect specimen for me, not what I'd ever expect to find in reality*

6ft 4 or taller
    Broad shouldered
    Muscular - not overkill though
    Has a career not a job
    Tattoos
    Doesn't want kids (I have kids already and had hysterectomy so...)
    Intelligent
    Deep
    Mature but Fun
    Loves to read (and not on kindles :P)
    Paintballs
    Video Games
    Active
    Passionate
    Non - Judgemental
    Dark haired
    Blue/grey eyes
    Excellent Kisser
    I'm taken darlin, next life though yeah? x
    Per Mare Per Terram crew*
    No ********/twitter/oestrogen network crew*
    Rugby league crew*
    Matchmaker @ 72 virgins dating service crew*

Originally Posted by BootneckBrah View Post
    I'm taken darlin, next life though yeah? x
    You're on See you next life!
    IG= randomchickaz
    Snapchat = britchickaz

198lbs 2013
    157lbs 2014

Because it makes me feel safe to be with someone who is more intelligent and can figure things out quicker than me. It's about feeling protected. I guess I mean intelligence in practical things. I wouldn't want to be with someone who is just intelligent without any common sense.

Also, I want to try to get to their level. I want to be intellectually stimulated. I can't stand when I have to lower myself to someone's level who is not as intelligent. I cannot do that.
    What if the guy was looking for a girl dumber than he is, so he can be her protector and such. Seems as though it would get some negative comments.

edit: I'm not saying what you want is wrong or anything, just pointing out how when framed the other direction it, seems demeaning in a way.
    Last edited by Wyomann; 08-17-2014 at 10:07 AM.

What about this: we all value both physical AND mental AND emotional traits?

What about this: caring about looks does not mean you are shallow and vapid, merely that you acknowledge the animal side of your nature, your need for physical and sexual compatibility with someone who will be your sexual partner? How unfair it is to start a relationship with someone to whom you are not physically attracted. How unfair to THEM, when they could be dating someone who genuinely loves and admires their body.

What a shallow, sad, and cynical perspective you have. Perhaps you are dishonest about what you're looking for, but I'm not. For one thing, I don't ACTUALLY have a 'list' of check-offs for relationships: this thread is about our ideal man, so I playfully painted a picture of one. In reality, a relationship is a relationship, based on mutual values and compatibility, and of course mutual attraction.

Looks matter! Of course looks matter. But I've ended relationships with very good-looking men who were too clingy, too video game addicted (one was both), or too mean.

Unfortunately, those traits don't often SHOW themselves until after a few dates, whereas looks are, of course, immediately evident. So there's that to consider, too. Rest assured, I would not be able to maintain a relationship with someone who looked beautiful but was dumb as a stump. It wouldn't work. Or who was mean. I'd be sad!

Goodness, you really do view women as shallow caricatures with no room for life's real complexities, don't you? That's sad; it's difficult to form relationships that way.
    Oh please, women don't value mental or emotional traits, you look for the most genetically fit specimen to bang short term and the most beta provider possible to marry and settle down with. Troof

Originally Posted by Sway12 View Post
    Oh please, women don't value mental or emotional traits, you look for the most genetically fit specimen to bang short term and the most beta provider possible to marry and settle down with. Troof
    Hm. Let me give you a concrete example: you appear physically attractive, but your revoltingly shallow attitude toward women and your shallow, ill-informed parroting of pseudoscientific "evolutionary psychology" mean that I would never in a million years date you or even wish to touch you.
    --Hubert Humphrey

MadCatLady is a name known to all. (+5000) MadCatLady is a name known to all. (+5000) MadCatLady is a name known to all. (+5000) MadCatLady is a name known to all. (+5000) MadCatLady is a name known to all. (+5000) MadCatLady is a name known to all. (+5000) MadCatLady is a name known to all. (+5000) MadCatLady is a name known to all. (+5000) MadCatLady is a name known to all. (+5000) MadCatLady is a name known to all. (+5000) MadCatLady is a name known to all. (+5000)
    A millionaire and over 90.

Not srs.
    Bench press: current 65kg, goal 70kg
    Squat: current 75kg, goal 90kg
    Deadlift: current 100kg, goal 120kg

Natural Physique Assoc. (UK) figure 2014, 2nd place.

BiggMack10 is just really nice. (+1000) BiggMack10 is just really nice. (+1000) BiggMack10 is just really nice. (+1000) BiggMack10 is just really nice. (+1000) BiggMack10 is just really nice. (+1000) BiggMack10 is just really nice. (+1000) BiggMack10 is just really nice. (+1000) BiggMack10 is just really nice. (+1000) BiggMack10 is just really nice. (+1000) BiggMack10 is just really nice. (+1000) BiggMack10 is just really nice. (+1000)
    And none of the women here care about the man bed performance?

Come on, let's be honest ladies.

Bad sex means bad relationship

MadCatLady is a name known to all. (+5000) MadCatLady is a name known to all. (+5000) MadCatLady is a name known to all. (+5000) MadCatLady is a name known to all. (+5000) MadCatLady is a name known to all. (+5000) MadCatLady is a name known to all. (+5000) MadCatLady is a name known to all. (+5000) MadCatLady is a name known to all. (+5000) MadCatLady is a name known to all. (+5000) MadCatLady is a name known to all. (+5000) MadCatLady is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by BiggMack10 View Post
    And none of the women here care about the man bed performance?

Come on, let's be honest ladies.

Bad sex means bad relationship
    Well yeah. It's very important to me.

I think have my ideal man....Taller than me, stronger than me, we like the same films/food/holidays and have the same inappropriate sense of humour. Younger than me and very good in the above department.

And he's been incredibly supportive and tolerant during my contest prep :-/

And he likes cats :-D
    Bench press: current 65kg, goal 70kg
    Squat: current 75kg, goal 90kg
    Deadlift: current 100kg, goal 120kg

Natural Physique Assoc. (UK) figure 2014, 2nd place.