Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast
    MoralHazzard has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by xSuntanSuperman View Post
    It's impressive for me because I couldnt even pull 225 off the ground when I started, and I dont really care about strength either way.
    yeah I get what you're sayaain. good start anyway brah stay consistent!

Registered User xSuntanSuperman's Avatar
    xSuntanSuperman will become famous soon enough. (+50) xSuntanSuperman will become famous soon enough. (+50) xSuntanSuperman will become famous soon enough. (+50) xSuntanSuperman will become famous soon enough. (+50) xSuntanSuperman will become famous soon enough. (+50) xSuntanSuperman will become famous soon enough. (+50) xSuntanSuperman will become famous soon enough. (+50) xSuntanSuperman will become famous soon enough. (+50) xSuntanSuperman will become famous soon enough. (+50) xSuntanSuperman will become famous soon enough. (+50) xSuntanSuperman will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by MoralHazzard View Post
    yeah I get what you're sayaain. good start anyway brah stay consistent!
    Thanks bro
    Instagram: FauzanTheMan
    ********: www.********.com/suntansuperman

Eat,sleep,train.

jeffl1980 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jeffl1980 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jeffl1980 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jeffl1980 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jeffl1980 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jeffl1980 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jeffl1980 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jeffl1980 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jeffl1980 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jeffl1980 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jeffl1980 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Looks like you are motivated and doing it right......Stop being cocky and you will do well.

I see muscle gain....probably right at what should be expected for 10 months. The loss of BF is more impressive I think.
    ▪█───█▪ Everybody wants to be a bodybuilder, but nobody want to lift no heavy-azz weights. ▪█───█▪

xSuntanSuperman will become famous soon enough. (+50) xSuntanSuperman will become famous soon enough. (+50) xSuntanSuperman will become famous soon enough. (+50) xSuntanSuperman will become famous soon enough. (+50) xSuntanSuperman will become famous soon enough. (+50) xSuntanSuperman will become famous soon enough. (+50) xSuntanSuperman will become famous soon enough. (+50) xSuntanSuperman will become famous soon enough. (+50) xSuntanSuperman will become famous soon enough. (+50) xSuntanSuperman will become famous soon enough. (+50) xSuntanSuperman will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by jeffl1980 View Post
    Looks like you are motivated and doing it right......Stop being cocky and you will do well.

I see muscle gain....probably right at what should be expected for 10 months. The loss of BF is more impressive I think.
    8 months, not 10, and thanks. I feel as if I can drop bf quickly gaining mass is a bit harder but very doable.

Eat,sleep,train.

khrisk is a jewel in the rough. (+500) khrisk is a jewel in the rough. (+500) khrisk is a jewel in the rough. (+500) khrisk is a jewel in the rough. (+500) khrisk is a jewel in the rough. (+500) khrisk is a jewel in the rough. (+500) khrisk is a jewel in the rough. (+500) khrisk is a jewel in the rough. (+500) khrisk is a jewel in the rough. (+500) khrisk is a jewel in the rough. (+500) khrisk is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by PersonaNonGrata View Post
    I would say it's better to get as strong as you can in the first year or 18 months. Then when you add in the higher rep stuff, you're going to be moving bigger weights than if you'd started out on high-rep.

I actually think this is where most people go wrong at the start. Ignore the mirror to begin with, and look at the weight on the bar.

you are an idiot.
    so basically being incredibly strong is what people should focus on when they want to build MASS...??

xcolemanx is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) xcolemanx is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) xcolemanx is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) xcolemanx is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) xcolemanx is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) xcolemanx is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) xcolemanx is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) xcolemanx is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) xcolemanx is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) xcolemanx is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) xcolemanx is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    If your clothes aren't tighter you didn't gain much muscle.

You are 6'1 and 177lbs, that's pretty damn light for your bodyweight.

Definitely be proud of your strength gains, but you have not packed on a ridiculous amount of lean mass, you lost body fat and now you can see your muscle. You have baby gains. You shocked your body with exercise and the muscles have grown in response.

Eat more, keep up the good work, and do some lower rep ranges to pack on lean mass.

Registered User PersonaNonGrata's Avatar
    PersonaNonGrata is just really nice. (+1000) PersonaNonGrata is just really nice. (+1000) PersonaNonGrata is just really nice. (+1000) PersonaNonGrata is just really nice. (+1000) PersonaNonGrata is just really nice. (+1000) PersonaNonGrata is just really nice. (+1000) PersonaNonGrata is just really nice. (+1000) PersonaNonGrata is just really nice. (+1000) PersonaNonGrata is just really nice. (+1000) PersonaNonGrata is just really nice. (+1000) PersonaNonGrata is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by khrisk View Post
    you are an idiot.
    so basically being incredibly strong is what people should focus on when they want to build MASS...??
    You have a reading comprehension problem. Read my post again until you understand it

Get strong first, then you'll add mass faster
    I know i'm skinny, and i know my abs don't count

Originally Posted by xcolemanx View Post
    If your clothes aren't tighter you didn't gain much muscle.

You are 6'1 and 177lbs, that's pretty damn light for your bodyweight.

Definitely be proud of your strength gains, but you have not packed on a ridiculous amount of lean mass, you lost body fat and now you can see your muscle. You have baby gains. You shocked your body with exercise and the muscles have grown in response.

Eat more, keep up the good work, and do some lower rep ranges to pack on lean mass.
    lol didnt change shirt size? I was fat and wore large, got super skinny had to change to wearing small, now I wear medium, small doesn't fit.

everyone here thinks I had muscle before I started lifting which is just not the case lol.

Eat,sleep,train.

Originally Posted by khrisk View Post
    you are an idiot.
    You misread what he suggested, he stated that if you build strength first like many pro lifters even, like Coleman, Sergio, etc. You will have a strong base and can focus on bodybuilding movements with heavier weight, which will promote greater growth since progressive overload is the main muscle building principle.

anyway thanks for your input.

Eat,sleep,train.

alfa23 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) alfa23 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) alfa23 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) alfa23 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) alfa23 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) alfa23 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) alfa23 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) alfa23 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) alfa23 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) alfa23 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) alfa23 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I noticed this is another of your weekly threads worshiping yourself, I think you may be deluded or perhaps sick? here look....

Narcissistic Personality Disorder (NPD) is a personality disorder[1] in which a person is excessively preoccupied with personal adequacy, power, prestige and vanity, mentally unable to see the destructive damage they are causing to themselves and to others in the process. It is estimated that this condition affects one percent of the population.[2][3] First formulated in 1968, NPD was historically called megalomania, and is a form of severe egocentrism.[4]

Originally Posted by alfa23 View Post
    I noticed this is another of your weekly threads worshiping yourself, I think you may be deluded or perhaps sick? here look....

Narcissistic Personality Disorder (NPD) is a personality disorder[1] in which a person is excessively preoccupied with personal adequacy, power, prestige and vanity, mentally unable to see the destructive damage they are causing to themselves and to others in the process. It is estimated that this condition affects one percent of the population.[2][3] First formulated in 1968, NPD was historically called megalomania, and is a form of severe egocentrism.[4]
    OMG Thank you so much! Your post has really changed my view on myself... I'm really just a vain douche who decided to live a healthy lifestyle, and was proud of himself for achieving a certain physique, and decided to share it on a forum called "post your progress." You got me man! I have seen the error of my ways, thanks u slimy ****.

Eat,sleep,train.

DisturbedNatty has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) DisturbedNatty has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) DisturbedNatty has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) DisturbedNatty has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) DisturbedNatty has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) DisturbedNatty has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) DisturbedNatty has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) DisturbedNatty has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) DisturbedNatty has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) DisturbedNatty has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) DisturbedNatty has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    I would need to see it with my own two eyes to believe that you could even bench 205 for a single rep.

Might want to give it a few years before making a brag thread bro. I know runner/swimmer dudes that have never touched a weight in their lives that look bigger than you :/

Originally Posted by DisturbedNatty View Post
    I would need to see it with my own two eyes to believe that you could even bench 205 for a single rep.

Might want to give it a few years before making a brag thread bro. I know runner/swimmer dudes that have never touched a weight in their lives that look bigger than you :/
    lol stay on this thread ill post a video of me doing 275 for 2 today, just cuz u cant doesn't mean I can't. And go to my fb page in my signature, I've got me squatting 275 for 6 reps, I have vids of me benching 205 for like 8 I think, haters gone hate bitch.

And tell those swimmers to start lifting it will do them good.

I <3 you too.

Eat,sleep,train.

DisturbedNatty has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) DisturbedNatty has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) DisturbedNatty has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) DisturbedNatty has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) DisturbedNatty has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) DisturbedNatty has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) DisturbedNatty has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) DisturbedNatty has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) DisturbedNatty has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) DisturbedNatty has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) DisturbedNatty has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    lol stay on this thread ill post a video of me doing 275 for 2 today, just cuz u cant doesn't mean I can't. And go to my fb page in my signature, I've got me squatting 275 for 6 reps, I have vids of me benching 205 for like 8 I think, haters gone hate bitch.

And tell those swimmers to start lifting it will do them good.

I <3 you too.
    Why do you lift when it's all about the face brah?

You could have the body of a greek god and women still wouldn't want to touch your ugly middle eastern ass with a ten foot pole.

Originally Posted by DisturbedNatty View Post
    Why do you lift when it's all about the face brah?

You could have the body of a greek god and women still wouldn't want to touch your ugly middle eastern ass with a ten foot pole.
    In my defence my ass is not middle eastern and is sculpted beautifully.

Besides I don't lift for women, if you do you need to reevaluate your life.

Girls come easy gains don't. Beside I think I'm kinda cute he he.

<3 you bitch.

Eat,sleep,train.

Monahawk will become famous soon enough. (+50) Monahawk will become famous soon enough. (+50) Monahawk will become famous soon enough. (+50) Monahawk will become famous soon enough. (+50) Monahawk will become famous soon enough. (+50) Monahawk will become famous soon enough. (+50) Monahawk will become famous soon enough. (+50) Monahawk will become famous soon enough. (+50) Monahawk will become famous soon enough. (+50) Monahawk will become famous soon enough. (+50) Monahawk will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Congratulations, GGBG (Great Genetics Breeding Grounds) has added you to the list
    Although I am sure you could do the same results under 5 months with a lot of motivational from the folks around here, 8 months' fast, as for some it takes many years.
    You have wonderful composition, now, all that is left to do: pass over the genes. Go make some babies mate, and you've served your purpose.

IskaDev is not very well liked. (-100) IskaDev is not very well liked. (-100) IskaDev is not very well liked. (-100) IskaDev is not very well liked. (-100) IskaDev is not very well liked. (-100) IskaDev is not very well liked. (-100) IskaDev is not very well liked. (-100) IskaDev is not very well liked. (-100) IskaDev is not very well liked. (-100) IskaDev is not very well liked. (-100) IskaDev is not very well liked. (-100)
    nice work man
    The Best Fitness Professional Product "Muscle Imbalances Revealed" ==> http://bit.ly/1ojiPeN

noob007 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I wouldn't say those are good gains, like someone pointed out earlier, that is good fat loss. But I understand that you are aware of it and that itself is your problem. I am quite naive with bodybuilding myself but here are my two cents.

I believe you have a very high metabolism rate, it is usually difficult for people with high meta rate to put on mass. It is awesome that you are pushing so much of weight, but am sure you are not running out of plates in the gym, put on more plates, push yourself! Your body is not going to change unless you force it to, and the only way you can force it is by pushing your body to its limit every time you hit the gym.

I would say stay away from people who keep telling you how impressive your lifts are, talk to yourself more than anyone else at the gym, that is the only way you will push yourself to the max of YOUR ability.

cmAcbrah is a jewel in the rough. (+500) cmAcbrah is a jewel in the rough. (+500) cmAcbrah is a jewel in the rough. (+500) cmAcbrah is a jewel in the rough. (+500) cmAcbrah is a jewel in the rough. (+500) cmAcbrah is a jewel in the rough. (+500) cmAcbrah is a jewel in the rough. (+500) cmAcbrah is a jewel in the rough. (+500) cmAcbrah is a jewel in the rough. (+500) cmAcbrah is a jewel in the rough. (+500) cmAcbrah is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Mirin your strength gains very hard! You've done a terrific job for your first year and you have a lot of potential. Normal humans would think you have a very impressive physique. The misc thinks you're a skinny ******* who doesnt even lift . repped
    creatine more than once

* no iPhone crew *

* meditation crew *

"You merely adopted the feels, i was born in them, moulded by them"

I'm gonna make it brah

Thanks for all the positive and negative feedback. Honestly the negative comments do not phase me what so ever, I am still as motivated as ever. The positive comments however make me want to push even harder.

I thank you all for your input. I look forward to wowing you guys with some more gains in a few months.

Thanks brahs and keep ****ing **** up at the gym.

Eat,sleep,train.

Originally Posted by Monahawk View Post
    Congratulations, GGBG (Great Genetics Breeding Grounds) has added you to the list
    Although I am sure you could do the same results under 5 months with a lot of motivational from the folks around here, 8 months' fast, as for some it takes many years.
    You have wonderful composition, now, all that is left to do: pass over the genes. Go make some babies mate, and you've served your purpose.
    Lmao thanks and I will embark on a baby creating journey as soon as possible.
    Last edited by xSuntanSuperman; 08-14-2014 at 11:03 PM.

Eat,sleep,train.

thelojones is just really nice. (+1000) thelojones is just really nice. (+1000) thelojones is just really nice. (+1000) thelojones is just really nice. (+1000) thelojones is just really nice. (+1000) thelojones is just really nice. (+1000) thelojones is just really nice. (+1000) thelojones is just really nice. (+1000) thelojones is just really nice. (+1000) thelojones is just really nice. (+1000) thelojones is just really nice. (+1000)
    Great job! Wish I would have done that for myself at your age, all I had was a sweet sweet mullet for picking up the ladies back then

Originally Posted by thelojones View Post
    Great job! Wish I would have done that for myself at your age, all I had was a sweet sweet mullet for picking up the ladies back then
    It's never too late to get swole... Wish I could grow a mullet.. or a beard.

****!

Eat,sleep,train.

nwskier has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) nwskier has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) nwskier has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) nwskier has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) nwskier has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) nwskier has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) nwskier has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) nwskier has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) nwskier has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) nwskier has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) nwskier has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by PersonaNonGrata View Post

Get strong first, then you'll add mass faster
    agreed. ^ this

ingore the haters, most don't have an avi and are full of jelly.

carryon

Originally Posted by noob007 View Post
    I wouldn't say those are good gains, like someone pointed out earlier, that is good fat loss. But I understand that you are aware of it and that itself is your problem. I am quite naive with bodybuilding myself but
    here are my two cents.

I believe you have a very high metabolism rate, it is usually difficult for people with high meta rate to put on mass. It is awesome that you are pushing so much of weight, but am sure you are not running out of plates in the gym, put on more plates, push yourself! Your body is not going to change unless you force it to, and the only way you can force it is by pushing your body to its limit every time you hit the gym.

I would say stay away from people who keep telling you how impressive your lifts are, talk to yourself more than anyone else at the gym, that is the only way you will push yourself to the max of YOUR ability.
    lol you should have kept those 2 cents in your pockets brah, I do not have a high metabolic rate as I was fat before, and throwing on plates will not make me bigger. Thanks for trying.. uhh

Eat,sleep,train.

Originally Posted by nwskier View Post
    agreed. ^ this

ingore the haters, most don't have an avi and are full of jelly.

carryon
    I definitely agree with the get stronger part, I will try and do some low rep work before my bodybuilding high volume sets, and see where this takes me.

Eat,sleep,train.

nwskier has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) nwskier has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) nwskier has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) nwskier has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) nwskier has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) nwskier has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) nwskier has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) nwskier has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) nwskier has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) nwskier has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) nwskier has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    I definitely agree with the get stronger part, I will try and do some low rep work before my bodybuilding high volume sets, and see where this takes me.
    solid plan. hit up a couple heavy sets then drop down to 225 for double digit reps or something like that. heavy then volume = prosper.
    should look into starting a journal in the workout forum. lots of good motivation there

expect to see some impressive results in 6 months. get after it

Originally Posted by nwskier View Post
    solid plan. hit up a couple heavy sets then drop down to 225 for double digit reps or something like that. heavy then volume = prosper.
    should look into starting a journal in the workout forum. lots of good motivation there

expect to see some impressive results in 6 months. get after it
    Yeah I cant wait expect to see some updates in 6 months I will definitely open a new thread called "Scary gains pt 2." lol

Eat,sleep,train.

chrisatgrace will become famous soon enough. (+50) chrisatgrace will become famous soon enough. (+50) chrisatgrace will become famous soon enough. (+50) chrisatgrace will become famous soon enough. (+50) chrisatgrace will become famous soon enough. (+50) chrisatgrace will become famous soon enough. (+50) chrisatgrace will become famous soon enough. (+50) chrisatgrace will become famous soon enough. (+50) chrisatgrace will become famous soon enough. (+50) chrisatgrace will become famous soon enough. (+50) chrisatgrace will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Yeah amazing start, but definitely I'd focus on adding mass. Seems like that's going to be your biggest issue. Even if you have to get up to 14% body fat to gain more mass it'd still be worth it. Keep making gains bruh!

Originally Posted by chrisatgrace View Post
    Yeah amazing start, but definitely I'd focus on adding mass. Seems like that's going to be your biggest issue. Even if you have to get up to 14% body fat to gain more mass it'd still be worth it. Keep making gains bruh!
    Before I say anything, you are fckin HUGE 6'6 248!! wtf!

Anyway, yeah 14% is probably the highest I will get then I shred down like a mutha fka, Im kind of in a phase now where im almost dirty bulking like eating cheetohs and all kinds of crap but with the training I am not really packing on too much fat it is making me gain weight faster tho.

cheers dude and once again wtf you are a mutant.

Eat,sleep,train.