Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 ... LastLast
    dbx has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dbx has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dbx has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dbx has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dbx has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dbx has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dbx has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dbx has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dbx has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dbx has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dbx has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)

So, how many here are just here for the lulz?

I am!

Was so glad to find this site when I got a bit more serious in lifting (no commitments to anyone, but myself...and no "shows" EVER planned, lol).

You know what's funny? This particular forum (O-35) was "invented" by Fitty. And guess what? It was intended for Over 35 people to relate, blow off steam, have fun, whatever.

What it was never created for, was for O-35er's to post "serious vids/pics or whatever" of themselves. This is a "Lulz forum", and was meant to be everything....except what's on the main forum.

So, then I ask......why do people pretend this is their little hiding ground for posting pics/vids, etc...? They need to post it/them in the main section. In other words, be a big dawg against big and bigger dawgs. You dawgs have the stones, right? I'm sure that you do. Meanwhile, let the O-35 Misc be what it was designed to be; a "cut-loose" forum for us. Just sayin'.....lil' dawgs.

frozensparky is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) frozensparky is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) frozensparky is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) frozensparky is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) frozensparky is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) frozensparky is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) frozensparky is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) frozensparky is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) frozensparky is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) frozensparky is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) frozensparky is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    I come to the O35 misc for the lulz, to post about what I'm up to (myself, kids or Angie), to see where others are on vacation or planning to vacation. I like to read others views on politics or religion. Basically this section I come to for pretty much anything. If a thread title looks interesting I click on it. If it doesn't tickle my fancy I keep it moving.
    It's not your beliefs that make you a better person, it's your behavior.

"If you're having girl problems I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems and a b1tch ain't 1" JayZ

dbx has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dbx has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dbx has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dbx has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dbx has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dbx has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dbx has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dbx has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dbx has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dbx has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dbx has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by frozensparky View Post
    I come to the O35 misc for the lulz, to post about what I'm up to (myself, kids or Angie), to see where others are on vacation or planning to vacation. I like to read others views on politics or religion. Basically this section I come to for pretty much anything. If a thread title looks interesting I click on it. If it doesn't tickle my fancy I keep it moving.
    It's ma great "release". Kudos for being honest.

Originally Posted by Oceanside View Post
    95% of the time I come for some entertainment...
    Insert the Gladiator "Are you not entertained?" pic here.

Originally Posted by Oceanside View Post
    the other 5% of the time I come to see the meatheads who take themselves too serious as far as something as arbitrary as "lifting weights or going to the gym" ...

I'll exclude John though because I already know him too well
    Being honest; it counts. And answering for another member here? Useless. Thank you.

So again, thank you.

so-tex has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) so-tex has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) so-tex has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) so-tex has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) so-tex has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) so-tex has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) so-tex has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) so-tex has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) so-tex has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) so-tex has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) so-tex has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    I joined this site because I was lonely, and I heard it was a place to pick up chicks.
    Srs. I joined pretty much for the same reason you did. I started back lifting again in my early 40's. Been through some injuries and learned some things along the way.

Edit: I lift, but I'm mainly here for the lulz.
    I like to ride my horses and shoot my guns

Originally Posted by so-tex View Post
    I joined this site because I was lonely, and I heard it was a place to pick up chicks.
    LOFL (which, btw...means "laughing Out fcking Loud" )

Srs. I joined pretty much for the same reason you did. I started back lifting again in my early 40's. Been through some injuries and learned some things along the way.
    Anyone who has been here a minute knows who came here for what. The forum in which we all post....tells its own story (srs). Thanks for your honesty! And btw, enjoyed conversing with you on multiple occasions.

ChazWood has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ChazWood has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ChazWood has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ChazWood has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ChazWood has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ChazWood has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ChazWood has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ChazWood has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ChazWood has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ChazWood has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ChazWood has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    I come here for research cuz YOU'RE ALL GOING TO BE IN A MOVIE!!!

Except Oceanside, his part is gonna be played by Zac Efron.

Wouldn't that be something.

JediRN has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JediRN has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JediRN has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JediRN has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JediRN has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JediRN has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JediRN has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JediRN has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JediRN has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JediRN has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JediRN has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    I'm here for thought inspiring spirit edifying content

and dat ass thread.

A man who views the world the same at 50 as he did at 20 has wasted 30 years of his life.

Muhammad Ali

Originally Posted by ChazWood View Post
    I come here for research cuz YOU'RE ALL GOING TO BE IN A MOVIE!!!

Except Oceanside, his part is gonna be played by Zac Efron.

Wouldn't that be something.
    I'm not an attention whore, so please, keep the movie clips to....well, you know who .

ChazWood has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ChazWood has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ChazWood has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ChazWood has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ChazWood has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ChazWood has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ChazWood has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ChazWood has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ChazWood has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ChazWood has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ChazWood has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by dbx View Post
    I'm not an attention whore, so please, keep the movie clips to....well, you know who .
    Oh you're in it Mister. Your name is gonna be on the top half of the promo poster!

among 4-5 others...

Oh you're in it Mister. Your name is gonna be on the top half of the promo poster!

among 4-5 others...
    Just make sure they get a "left side" shot, K?

jeffaus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jeffaus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jeffaus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jeffaus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jeffaus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jeffaus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jeffaus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jeffaus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jeffaus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jeffaus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jeffaus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Stated this many times. Originally came to BB.com for advice on lifting as a noob to lifting. Learned a lot in the early days here from some experienced people which I was grateful for. Once that was out of the way and ticked off the list, stayed for the LULZ ONLY. Whether I lift or not is irrelevant in this O35 misc ( I do lift but mainly because its healthy for me and allows to me to eat whatever the fkc I want without having to worry about getting obese ) Posting pics, I couldn't care less about posting progress pics but may occasionally post other types of pics.

Besides all the bravado and testosterone infected threads that get posted, the peeps in general are good people, so I don't have a problem with anyone here. How can you, its the interwebz. I do however often get amused by how people get so rustled on this site. Just chill out and enjoy life for god sake.

As I said, here for the LULZ, no other reason. But sometimes, just sometimes I learn something I didn't know as well. Good thread BTW DBX.
    pick it up and put it down

olypowerful has a spectacular aura about. (+250) olypowerful has a spectacular aura about. (+250) olypowerful has a spectacular aura about. (+250) olypowerful has a spectacular aura about. (+250) olypowerful has a spectacular aura about. (+250) olypowerful has a spectacular aura about. (+250) olypowerful has a spectacular aura about. (+250) olypowerful has a spectacular aura about. (+250) olypowerful has a spectacular aura about. (+250) olypowerful has a spectacular aura about. (+250) olypowerful has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    I am!

Was so glad to find this site when I got a bit more serious in lifting (no commitments to anyone, but myself...and no "shows" EVER planned, lol).

You know what's funny? This particular forum (O-35) was "invented" by Fitty. And guess what? It was intended for Over 35 people to relate, blow off steam, have fun, whatever.

What it was never created for, was for O-35er's to post "serious vids/pics or whatever" of themselves. This is a "Lulz forum", and was meant to be everything....except what's on the main forum.

So, then I ask......why do people pretend this is their little hiding ground for posting pics/vids, etc...? They need to post it/them in the main section. In other words, be a big dawg against big and bigger dawgs. You dawgs have the stones, right? I'm sure that you do. Meanwhile, let the O-35 Misc be what it was designed to be; a "cut-loose" forum for us. Just sayin'.....lil' dawgs.
    I come here to share my wisdom, help beta's and try to post some funny phukkin **** so at least one person can have some sunshine through the clouds. That's all life is man, once you take it serious, you start dying. You have to laugh, even at yourself, because in the end no one has a clue what's going on, we're all phukked, but the wheel in the sky keeps on turnin and we're all in this together brahs, we're all gunna make it LOL
    Stats

5'11
    200 lbs

Back Squat: 445#
    Front Squat: 405#
    Deadlift: 550#

Snatch: 305#
    Clean: 385#

olypowerful has a spectacular aura about. (+250) olypowerful has a spectacular aura about. (+250) olypowerful has a spectacular aura about. (+250) olypowerful has a spectacular aura about. (+250) olypowerful has a spectacular aura about. (+250) olypowerful has a spectacular aura about. (+250) olypowerful has a spectacular aura about. (+250) olypowerful has a spectacular aura about. (+250) olypowerful has a spectacular aura about. (+250) olypowerful has a spectacular aura about. (+250) olypowerful has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    I am!

I come here to share my wisdom, help beta's and try to post some funny phukkin **** so at least one person can have some sunshine through the clouds. That's all life is man, once you take it serious, you start dying. You have to laugh, even at yourself, because in the end no one has a clue what's going on, we're all phukked, but the wheel in the sky keeps on turnin and we're all in this together brahs, we're all gunna make it LOL
    Stats

5'11
    200 lbs

Back Squat: 445#
    Front Squat: 405#
    Deadlift: 550#

Snatch: 305#
    Clean: 385#

Originally Posted by olypowerful View Post
    I come here to share my wisdom, ....
    You have no wisdom, dweeb! GTFO of my thread.

OMG, so many players absent here......

GuyJin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GuyJin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GuyJin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GuyJin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GuyJin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GuyJin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GuyJin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GuyJin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GuyJin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GuyJin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GuyJin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Oly's too young for this here part of the forum. Someone ought to escort him back to the young person's section. -------------->

THIS part of the forum is for the lulz. If I want to read up on who knows more about powerlifting/O lifting/nutrition (and that would be just about everyone) then I go to the various forums which specialize in those fields. I don't take myself very seriously in spite of what I post at times. I take my writing seriously as it's something I want to be good--very good--at. But if I ever get a swollen ego in any way, shape, or form on this part of the forum, I would expect to get a beatdown.

I just hate phukkin' trolls, though. The attention whores, the selfie-takers, the causemakers, the R&P BS...I can let that go...it ain't part of my life, but those trolls, they gotta be banned.
    "Don't call me Miss Kitty. Just...don't."--Catnip. Check out the Catnip Trilogy on Amazon.com

"Chivalry isn't dead. It just wears a skirt."--Twisted, the YA gender bender deal of the century!

Check out my links to Mr. Taxi, Star Maps, and other fine YA Action/Romance novels at http://www.amazon.com/J.S.-Frankel/e/B004XUUTB8/ref=dp_byline_cont_ebooks_1

Originally Posted by guyjin View Post
    oly's too young for this here part of the forum. Someone ought to escort him back to the young person's section. -------------->
    :d

this part of the forum is for the lulz. If i want to read up on who knows more about powerlifting/o lifting/nutrition (and that would be just about everyone) then i go to the various forums which specialize in those fields. I don't take myself very seriously in spite of what i post at times. I take my writing seriously as it's something i want to be good--very good--at. But if i ever get a swollen ego in any way, shape, or form on this part of the forum, i would expect to get a beatdown.

I just hate phukkin' trolls, though. The attention whores, the selfie-takers, the causemakers, the r&p bs...i can let that go...it ain't part of my life, but those trolls, they gotta be banned.
    qft...

so-tex has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) so-tex has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) so-tex has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) so-tex has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) so-tex has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) so-tex has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) so-tex has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) so-tex has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) so-tex has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) so-tex has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) so-tex has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    OMG, so many players absent here......
    Give it some time. I predict this thread will be at least five pages long by Friday evening.

kimm4 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kimm4 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kimm4 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kimm4 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kimm4 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kimm4 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kimm4 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kimm4 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kimm4 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kimm4 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kimm4 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Oh you're in it Mister. Your name is gonna be on the top half of the porno poster!
    Fixed

This^^is why I'm here.
    National Level Competitor (Female BB)

Hey Guy Jin. How do you feel about trolls?

Give it some time. I predict this thread will be at least five pages long by Friday evening.
    Not interested in "pages" (as some are, here ). Do you "really" not "get me"?

jeffaus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jeffaus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jeffaus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jeffaus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jeffaus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jeffaus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jeffaus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jeffaus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jeffaus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jeffaus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jeffaus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by GuyJin View Post

I just hate phukkin' trolls, though. The attention whores, the selfie-takers, the causemakers, the R&P BS...I can let that go...it ain't part of my life, but those trolls, they gotta be banned.
    But if you get rid of all of the above, the LULZ will disappear with them. Imagine a world without rustled jimmies, without someone less fortunate than you that you can laugh at, without testosterone filled posts threatening and calling out and trying to bring someone down.

Without these things, life and LULZ as we know it, disappears.

Oh god, the humanity!!!!!!
    pick it up and put it down

Originally Posted by jeffaus View Post
    But if you get rid of all of the above, the LULZ will disappear with them. Imagine a world without rustled jimmies, without someone less fortunate than you that you can laugh at, without testosterone filled posts threatening and calling out and trying to bring someone down.

This cannot be prossubrull...

GuyJin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GuyJin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GuyJin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GuyJin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GuyJin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GuyJin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GuyJin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GuyJin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GuyJin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GuyJin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GuyJin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

---

You've been watching Hindenburg reruns, haven't you?

True, y'gotta have something to laugh at. Couple of the trolls here ARE lulzworthy maggots. Wouldn't rep them because they're too obvious and at least one of them has an IQ under 100, of that I'm very sure, but they are to be commended for trying to do the jimmie-rustle thing.
    "Don't call me Miss Kitty. Just...don't."--Catnip. Check out the Catnip Trilogy on Amazon.com

"Chivalry isn't dead. It just wears a skirt."--Twisted, the YA gender bender deal of the century!

Check out my links to Mr. Taxi, Star Maps, and other fine YA Action/Romance novels at http://www.amazon.com/J.S.-Frankel/e/B004XUUTB8/ref=dp_byline_cont_ebooks_1

Originally Posted by GuyJin View Post
    ---

You've been watching Hindenburg reruns, haven't you?

True, y'gotta have something to laugh at. Couple of the trolls here ARE lulzworthy maggots. Wouldn't rep them because they're too obvious and at least one of them has an IQ under 100, of that I'm very sure, but they are to be commended for trying to do the jimmie-rustle thing.
    Excellent! Let him find the culprits!

Originally Posted by kimm4 View Post
    Fixed

This^^is why I'm here.
    OMFG...and someone missed this?!!!!

Not interested in "pages" (as some are, here ). Do you "really" not "get me"?
    Yeah, I get you, and I know you're not interested in quantity. It was just an estimation on my part.

Oh, my gosh! Just realized that I replied to over 10 threads on the first page! And...BodyHard shut-the-fck up! It's amazing, little man....

Yeah, I get you, and I know you're not interested in quantity. It was just a estimation on my part.
    Understood...and will take you at your word.

qft.