jimmcnab will become famous soon enough. (+50) jimmcnab will become famous soon enough. (+50) jimmcnab will become famous soon enough. (+50) jimmcnab will become famous soon enough. (+50) jimmcnab will become famous soon enough. (+50) jimmcnab will become famous soon enough. (+50) jimmcnab will become famous soon enough. (+50) jimmcnab will become famous soon enough. (+50) jimmcnab will become famous soon enough. (+50) jimmcnab will become famous soon enough. (+50) jimmcnab will become famous soon enough. (+50)

Blue Star Nutraceuticals Iso-Smooth

Currently, I've been supplementing with Labrada's Lean Body for an MRP and I wanted something that had better quality ingredients, that was high in protein, low in fat and lower in calories. In doing some research, I came across Blue Star but I was relatively unfamiliar with their products. I was hoping that due to the timed release proteins, Iso Smooth would fit the bill. I decided to try it out and I've used successfully as an MRP for over a week now. I actually bought both Chocolate Sin and Vanilla Dream.

For taste, both are the best flavors I've experienced yet. Chocolate Sin has an almost caramel undertone or a slight butterscotch finish. It's a completely different taste than any other chocolate protein I've used. It is not a chocolate ice cream flavor at all. Similarly, Vanilla Dream isn't a vanilla ice cream flavor. There is a definite strong vanilla flavor but not an artificial one. Both proteins mixed completely in a shaker bottle and a blender bottle. Being comprised of isolates, this is a watery consistency when mixed. Initially, this had me worried that I wouldn't have much success using this as a sub for my MRP, but that wasn't true at all. Just one scoop worked in place of my regular nighttime mrp. No hunger issues at all! So I swapped out all my MRP meals for Iso Smooth. This allowed me to shave 310 calories from my daily totals and not really lose any grams of proteins. However it definitely improved my macros and got my daily fat total to 7-9% of my total caloric intake. This along with Blade, Carnitine LCLT, & Omega helped me drop 2.2lbs. and almost 1% bf in one week.

Iso Smooth is now my go to protein first thing in the morning, for a meal replacement throughout the day and last thing at night. The timed release formula really works at keeping me full and that's also a plus for overnight when my muscles need protein.

Taste. - 10/10
    Mixability - 10/10
    Backing up claims - 10/10
    Ingredients - 10/10

NEBinAK has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NEBinAK has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NEBinAK has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NEBinAK has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NEBinAK has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NEBinAK has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NEBinAK has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NEBinAK has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NEBinAK has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NEBinAK has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NEBinAK has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    I noticed that butterscotch undertone too, couldn't put my finger on it but that's it
    ___----Xtend Representative----___

Nyrin is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Nyrin is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Nyrin is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Nyrin is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Nyrin is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Nyrin is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Nyrin is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Nyrin is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Nyrin is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Nyrin is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Nyrin is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Why are you reducing your dietary fat intake to such drastically low levels? There's no advantage to this for weight or fat loss and huge disadvantages in the havoc it wreaks on your hormonal systems. Fat is an essential macronutrient!
    [Log] Prime Nutrition Stack: bbcom.me/1Acr9Pt
    [Log] iForce's MaxOut: bbcom.me/1rkIzuD
    [Log] Ergogenix's ErgoBlast: bbcom.me/1rauhby
    [Log] Team GAT's Adenoflex : bbcom.me/SVvSGf
    [Log] iSatori's Eat Smart Shakes : bbcom.me/1qg0Fdb
    [Review] Beast Lineup: bbcom.me/1oftt7r
    [Review] Vega's New Bars: bbcom.me/1quvixC

jimmcnab will become famous soon enough. (+50) jimmcnab will become famous soon enough. (+50) jimmcnab will become famous soon enough. (+50) jimmcnab will become famous soon enough. (+50) jimmcnab will become famous soon enough. (+50) jimmcnab will become famous soon enough. (+50) jimmcnab will become famous soon enough. (+50) jimmcnab will become famous soon enough. (+50) jimmcnab will become famous soon enough. (+50) jimmcnab will become famous soon enough. (+50) jimmcnab will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by Nyrin View Post
    Why are you reducing your dietary fat intake to such drastically low levels? There's no advantage to this for weight or fat loss and huge disadvantages in the havoc it wreaks on your hormonal systems. Fat is an essential macronutrient!
    Thanks for the input. I had been stalled at about 178 and just over 20% with a 2200 calorie daily intake comprised of roughly 55% protein 35% carbs and 10% fat. So I was trying to find a way to cut back on some calories and not really detract from the total grams of protein. I don't know this is the nutrient level/ratio I'll stay at, but the more I get into weight lifting and training, the more I find it like working on my old '64 Mustang. Tweet something and then check out the performance. Tweet again. Recheck. It's amazing how responsive our bodies can be to the slightest changes. Point well taken on the macros and, truth be told, I'd been wondering about that. And that may well be why I was craving a spoonful of peanut butter last night like an addict!

Right now my goal is transformation. I want to build muscle and continue to lose fat. I'm shooting to get to 15% bf and whatever I weigh in at for that is not that important to me. I'm guessing that it would be somewhere in the 160's. To hit that goal, I'm working out Max OT style and only doing 4 sessions of cardio a week.

Originally Posted by NEBinAK View Post
    I noticed that butterscotch undertone too, couldn't put my finger on it but that's it
    Yeah, I had to really give the flavor some thought. It's kind of hard to describe to others, but man is it ever good!

NEBinAK has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NEBinAK has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NEBinAK has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NEBinAK has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NEBinAK has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NEBinAK has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NEBinAK has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NEBinAK has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NEBinAK has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NEBinAK has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NEBinAK has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by jimmcnab View Post
    Thanks for the input. I had been stalled at about 178 and just over 20% with a 2200 calorie daily intake comprised of roughly 55% protein 35% carbs and 10% fat. So I was trying to find a way to cut back on some calories and not really detract from the total grams of protein. I don't know this is the nutrient level/ratio I'll stay at, but the more I get into weight lifting and training, the more I find it like working on my old '64 Mustang. Tweet something and then check out the performance. Tweet again. Recheck. It's amazing how responsive our bodies can be to the slightest changes. Point well taken on the macros and, truth be told, I'd been wondering about that. And that may well be why I was craving a spoonful of peanut butter last night like an addict!

Right now my goal is transformation. I want to build muscle and continue to lose fat. I'm shooting to get to 15% bf and whatever I weigh in at for that is not that important to me. I'm guessing that it would be somewhere in the 160's. To hit that goal, I'm working out Max OT style and only doing 4 sessions of cardio a week.
    You should have no problem losing fat on as much as 80-90g fat at your weight, I usually shoot for 70-90g fat 150-200g carbs and the rest protein usually something like 175-225g my weight was nearly identical to yours

Keep a healthy ratio and lower your calories if your stalling, or up your cardio, but don't go no fat
    ___----Xtend Representative----___