Closed Thread
Page 1 of 76 1 2 3 11 51 ... LastLast
    rocker1 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) rocker1 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) rocker1 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) rocker1 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) rocker1 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) rocker1 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) rocker1 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) rocker1 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) rocker1 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) rocker1 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) rocker1 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)

FBI, Justice Dept launch investigation in Missouri police shooting

http://www.foxnews.com/us/2014/08/11...r-in-suburban/

//Cliffs

-Unarmed teenager, no criminal record, school
    -Police Officer ends up shooting him to death
    -Victim is Black, Cop is White
    -Rioting breaks out and story becomes national news
    -Senators and Missouri governor promise investigation
    -FBI takes over case with support from Just Dept

metroins has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) metroins has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) metroins has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) metroins has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) metroins has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) metroins has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) metroins has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) metroins has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) metroins has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) metroins has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) metroins has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Why?

Does the FBI/DOJ get involved in every police shooting?
    Life is easy when you take personal responsibility
    MMMC - Assistant to the Assistant of the Secretary of Assistance

I don't do limits.

HankScorp1o has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HankScorp1o has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HankScorp1o has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HankScorp1o has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HankScorp1o has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HankScorp1o has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HankScorp1o has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HankScorp1o has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HankScorp1o has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HankScorp1o has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HankScorp1o has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by metroins View Post
    Why?

Only when the black community gets upset. (srs, no racist)

We all know it.

rocker1 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) rocker1 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) rocker1 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) rocker1 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) rocker1 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) rocker1 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) rocker1 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) rocker1 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) rocker1 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) rocker1 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) rocker1 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Why?

It was spiraling out of control since the community has zero confidence in the police.

metroins has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) metroins has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) metroins has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) metroins has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) metroins has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) metroins has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) metroins has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) metroins has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) metroins has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) metroins has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) metroins has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by rocker1 View Post
    It was spiraling out of control since the community has zero confidence in the police.
    How does a DOJ/FBI inquiry instill confidence in the police?

We all know in less than a week, no matter what happens, the community will die down and go back to their day-to-day lives. The rioting/looting/stealing has nothing to do with confidence in police and more to do with a crime of opportunity.

I don't do limits.

How does a DOJ/FBI inquiry instill confidence in the police?

We all know in less than a week, no matter what happens, the community will die down and go back to their day-to-day lives. The rioting/looting/stealing has nothing to do with confidence in police and more to do with a crime of opportunity.
    I am not in favor of rioting.

What I am telling you is it is rare rioting at that level occurs. Last night 300 cops faced off against the Black youth who refused to leave.

The police were told to stand down and the FBI announced plans to take over the investigation.

One can think the police should not have been forced to stand down, but then again....yeah America can afford dogs and tear gas sent by a crowd of White cops into a crowd of Black teens.

What I am telling you is it is rare rioting at that level occurs. Last night 300 cops faced off against the Black youth who refused to leave.

The police were told to stand down and the FBI announced plans to take over the investigation.

One can think the police should not have been forced to stand down, but then again....yeah America can afford dogs and tear gas sent by a crowd of White cops into a crowd of Black teens.
    I can't comment on this thread when you're trying to make it racial; this is not a racial issue, anybody trying to make it a racial issue before all of the details are out is closed-minded.

Perceived racism is a product of socioeconomic status and cultural differences; and the cultural aspect is influenced by economic status.

The people are rioting/looting/stealing because they are poor and don't care because their lives suck and the opportunity just rose for them to profit.

I don't do limits.

You are a White man in America; you don't have legitimacy to remark on that aspect in a case like this.

Certainly you can have that opinion, but it is irrelevant.
    You are a racist and a bigot.

I don't do limits.

flairon is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) flairon is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) flairon is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) flairon is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) flairon is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) flairon is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) flairon is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) flairon is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) flairon is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) flairon is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) flairon is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)

http://www.ohio.com/news/nation/vand...i-man-1.512571

that was last night....after the candlelight vigil. Because you know..the best thing to do after you protest violence is go commit violence.

SighGR is a name known to all. (+5000) SighGR is a name known to all. (+5000) SighGR is a name known to all. (+5000) SighGR is a name known to all. (+5000) SighGR is a name known to all. (+5000) SighGR is a name known to all. (+5000) SighGR is a name known to all. (+5000) SighGR is a name known to all. (+5000) SighGR is a name known to all. (+5000) SighGR is a name known to all. (+5000) SighGR is a name known to all. (+5000)
    I can't comment on this thread when you're trying to make it racial; this is not a racial issue, anybody trying to make it a racial issue before all of the details are out is closed-minded.

Perceived racism is a product of socioeconomic status and cultural differences; and the cultural aspect is influenced by economic status.

The people are rioting/looting/stealing because they are poor and don't care because their lives suck and the opportunity just rose for them to profit.
    They were rioting before the looting, so quit trying to make this about that, especially when the OP never mentioned it. No one trusts the police to investigate this properly. We all know they'll find the cop justified like always.

"This isn't about race" yet unarmed blacks keep getting harassed and killed by cops. Quit being deliberately oblivious.

TWO TIME MOD NEG SURVIVOR RunDRL's Avatar
    RunDRL is on a distinguished road. (+10) RunDRL is on a distinguished road. (+10) RunDRL is on a distinguished road. (+10) RunDRL is on a distinguished road. (+10) RunDRL is on a distinguished road. (+10) RunDRL is on a distinguished road. (+10) RunDRL is on a distinguished road. (+10) RunDRL is on a distinguished road. (+10) RunDRL is on a distinguished road. (+10) RunDRL is on a distinguished road. (+10) RunDRL is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    You are a White man in America; you don't have legitimacy to remark on that aspect in a case like this.

not sure if trolling or not but this seems to be the defacto remark of every leftist in the country now a day

You are a racist and a bigot.
    I apologize man, honestly that was uncalled for. I do disagree with you though on the racial tones of thw case.

Again, I don't support rioting, but that's a side issue.

Originally Posted by SighGR View Post
    They were rioting before the looting, so quit trying to make this about that, especially when the OP never mentioned it. No one trusts the police to investigate this properly. We all know they'll find the cop justified like always.
    I'm glad you know the future, when the details surrounding the crime are scarce. From what I read there was a struggle and the deceased pushed the police officer into his car and wrestled for the gun.

Do I know if that's the truth? Nope, but I'm sure whoever investigates will figure it out.

"This isn't about race" yet unarmed blacks keep getting harassed and killed by cops. Quit being deliberately oblivious.
    You mean, poor inner city people, are harassed and killed by cops, usually while committing a crime...because poor people commit crimes.

I don't know too many wealthy people, of any race, that loot and riot.

I don't do limits.

Originally Posted by SighGR View Post

Thank you very much.

You have shown an uncanny ability to analyze the situation.

I'm glad you know the future, when the details surrounding the crime are scarce. From what I read there was a struggle and the deceased pushed the police officer into his car and wrestled for the gun.

Do I know if that's the truth? Nope, but I'm sure whoever investigates will figure it out.

You mean, poor inner city people, are harassed and killed by cops, usually while committing a crime...because poor people commit crimes.

I don't know too many wealthy people, of any race, that loot and riot.
    I remember Seattle during the WTO riots. People looted the crap out of the city and they were all young college White students from upper middle class neighborhoods.

What exactly are you talking about?

Looting is a negative consequence of public discord where people let base instincts overtake them in such moments. I doubt most people want to steal in duch circumstances as opposed to doing "damage" to the "system. "

Again stop sidetracking the issue.

Obviously you have an agenda.

Bushmaster has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bushmaster has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bushmaster has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bushmaster has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bushmaster has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bushmaster has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bushmaster has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bushmaster has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bushmaster has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bushmaster has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bushmaster has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    "Do you think SHE actually felt like that was a sexual thing he was doing? She's like 6. Only an actual p3do would think that she thought he was groping her, too."

"Not that it's impossible to touch a minor inappropriately, but it is true that a 6 year old girl will not recognize someone putting a hand on their chest as groping, whether it is inappropriate or not."

- Jayarbie

https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=182007113&p=1671975503#post1671975503

I remember Seattle during the WTO riots. People looted the crap out of the city and they were all young college White students from upper middle class neighborhoods.
    What exactly are you talking about?
    Looting is a negative consequence of public discord where people let base instincts overtake them in such moments. I doubt most people want to steal in duch circumstances as opposed to doing "damage" to the "system. "
    Again stop sidetracking the issue.

Obviously you have an agenda.
    I never said white people don't loot; I said looting is a crime of opportunity, typically among poor people. College students are poor; poor people steal because they want more money, race doesn't matter.

What is the issue in your eyes?? My agenda is to dispel the myth of widespread racism calls on topics like these, when there is clearly a more important point of police abusing low income people, not targeting of a specific race. You and I want the same thing, except we feel two different ways about it.

I think police are abusive towards all lower income people, because police become jaded due to dealing with the low income on a daily basis because they commit the most crimes.

If I read you correctly, you feel that police are abusive of black people and are killing young black men because they are black, and you want it to stop.

I feel that the race doesn't matter, it's the economic & cultural status of the party involved, that leads to higher crime rates and more involvement with the police, and I want police brutality to stop.

I don't do limits.

SaviorSelfJT has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SaviorSelfJT has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SaviorSelfJT has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SaviorSelfJT has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SaviorSelfJT has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SaviorSelfJT has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SaviorSelfJT has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SaviorSelfJT has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SaviorSelfJT has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SaviorSelfJT has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SaviorSelfJT has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by theoldnite View Post
    and you, the average black man in america, do?
    I think you are insulting the black population of america to call him an average black man.
    Best lifts:
    Bench press: 315x4, 345x1
    Squat: 465x1
    Strict press: 185x8, 195x5, 215x1
    Deadlift: 405x13 (conv tap'n'go with straps)

nutsy54 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) nutsy54 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) nutsy54 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) nutsy54 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) nutsy54 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) nutsy54 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) nutsy54 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) nutsy54 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) nutsy54 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) nutsy54 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) nutsy54 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)

Wut? Someone can't comment on RIOTING & LOOTING unless they have the same skin color as the violent criminals? Do you ever read the words you post?

jbball92 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jbball92 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jbball92 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jbball92 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jbball92 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jbball92 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jbball92 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jbball92 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jbball92 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jbball92 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jbball92 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by ArmedBlackGuy View Post
    What we need is more black officers. I believe this wouldn't occur had there been black officer.

Let white officers patrol white areas and let black officers patrol black areas.
    separate but equal would be awesome
    PM me for workout advice Ladies
    * Conservative Crew *
    ❤King Brady Bearer of the 6 Rings Crew❤
    BvB
    *Bigger chest than female miscers Crew*
    *Team Putin*

SaviorSelfJT has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SaviorSelfJT has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SaviorSelfJT has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SaviorSelfJT has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SaviorSelfJT has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SaviorSelfJT has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SaviorSelfJT has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SaviorSelfJT has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SaviorSelfJT has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SaviorSelfJT has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SaviorSelfJT has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    In my current city, Atlanta - 54% of all police officers are black. 54% of Atlanta's demographics are black. There haven't been race riots because of this.
    I live in Atlanta too, georgia tech crew checking in.

I don't know of any riots, but there is still a ton of crime. Racially motivated? Idk.
    Best lifts:
    Bench press: 315x4, 345x1
    Squat: 465x1
    Strict press: 185x8, 195x5, 215x1
    Deadlift: 405x13 (conv tap'n'go with straps)

nutsy54 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) nutsy54 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) nutsy54 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) nutsy54 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) nutsy54 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) nutsy54 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) nutsy54 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) nutsy54 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) nutsy54 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) nutsy54 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) nutsy54 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    In my current city, Atlanta - 54% of all police officers are black. 54% of Atlanta's demographics are black. There haven't been race riots because of this.
    What are the demographics of the Ferguson, MO police dept, and overall public?

IbnKutub has a spectacular aura about. (+250) IbnKutub has a spectacular aura about. (+250) IbnKutub has a spectacular aura about. (+250) IbnKutub has a spectacular aura about. (+250) IbnKutub has a spectacular aura about. (+250) IbnKutub has a spectacular aura about. (+250) IbnKutub has a spectacular aura about. (+250) IbnKutub has a spectacular aura about. (+250) IbnKutub has a spectacular aura about. (+250) IbnKutub has a spectacular aura about. (+250) IbnKutub has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    FBI stepping in now that the state's injustice has caused destruction to public property.

IbnKutub has a spectacular aura about. (+250) IbnKutub has a spectacular aura about. (+250) IbnKutub has a spectacular aura about. (+250) IbnKutub has a spectacular aura about. (+250) IbnKutub has a spectacular aura about. (+250) IbnKutub has a spectacular aura about. (+250) IbnKutub has a spectacular aura about. (+250) IbnKutub has a spectacular aura about. (+250) IbnKutub has a spectacular aura about. (+250) IbnKutub has a spectacular aura about. (+250) IbnKutub has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by SaviorSelfJT View Post
    I live in Atlanta too, georgia tech crew checking in.

I don't know of any riots, but there is still a ton of crime. Racially motivated? Idk.
    Those cops in Dekalb ride around like their gangsters themselves.

Black and white.

Rockchalk0420 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Rockchalk0420 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Rockchalk0420 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Rockchalk0420 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Rockchalk0420 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Rockchalk0420 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Rockchalk0420 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Rockchalk0420 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Rockchalk0420 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Rockchalk0420 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Rockchalk0420 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    So now the kid doesn't have a criminal past? I'm confused...several posters have posted about how this kid had an extensive wrap sheet.
    Life is an echo.
    What you send out, comes back.
    What you sow, you reap.
    What you give, you get.
    What you see in others, exists in you.

Bushmaster has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bushmaster has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bushmaster has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bushmaster has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bushmaster has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bushmaster has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bushmaster has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bushmaster has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bushmaster has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bushmaster has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bushmaster has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by Rockchalk0420 View Post
    So now the kid doesn't have a criminal past? I'm confused...several posters have posted about how this kid had an extensive wrap sheet.
    Come on dude, you know how these things always play out... Not only did he not have a criminal past, but I heard he did volunteer work at the local unicorn hospital AND helped habitat for humanity build a rainbow last week.
    "Do you think SHE actually felt like that was a sexual thing he was doing? She's like 6. Only an actual p3do would think that she thought he was groping her, too."

"Not that it's impossible to touch a minor inappropriately, but it is true that a 6 year old girl will not recognize someone putting a hand on their chest as groping, whether it is inappropriate or not."

- Jayarbie

https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=182007113&p=1671975503#post1671975503

WarrNation is just really nice. (+1000) WarrNation is just really nice. (+1000) WarrNation is just really nice. (+1000) WarrNation is just really nice. (+1000) WarrNation is just really nice. (+1000) WarrNation is just really nice. (+1000) WarrNation is just really nice. (+1000) WarrNation is just really nice. (+1000) WarrNation is just really nice. (+1000) WarrNation is just really nice. (+1000) WarrNation is just really nice. (+1000)
    why was the black kid shot to death? What did the cops say he did to get shot 10 times?
    Yahweh is a man of war. Yahweh is his name. - Exodus 15:3

JonZ has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JonZ has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JonZ has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JonZ has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JonZ has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JonZ has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JonZ has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JonZ has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JonZ has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JonZ has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JonZ has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    OP forgot to mention in cliffs were 2 seperate witnesses apparently say the same thing... officer stood over fallen kid and shot again.

Fuked up if true.

*******s will just make excuses for usual pig death squad activity.
    " The more I learn about people, the more I like my dog"
    - Mark Twain

Originally Posted by JonZ View Post
    *******s will just make excuses for usual pig death squad activity.
    Who the hell has ever made an excuse for something that was a proven crime? The far more ridiculous issue is those who want a summary conviction without any clue what really happened.

TWO TIME MOD NEG SURVIVOR RunDRL's Avatar
    RunDRL is on a distinguished road. (+10) RunDRL is on a distinguished road. (+10) RunDRL is on a distinguished road. (+10) RunDRL is on a distinguished road. (+10) RunDRL is on a distinguished road. (+10) RunDRL is on a distinguished road. (+10) RunDRL is on a distinguished road. (+10) RunDRL is on a distinguished road. (+10) RunDRL is on a distinguished road. (+10) RunDRL is on a distinguished road. (+10) RunDRL is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    STRONG username