egon10psi will become famous soon enough. (+50) egon10psi will become famous soon enough. (+50) egon10psi will become famous soon enough. (+50) egon10psi will become famous soon enough. (+50) egon10psi will become famous soon enough. (+50) egon10psi will become famous soon enough. (+50) egon10psi will become famous soon enough. (+50) egon10psi will become famous soon enough. (+50) egon10psi will become famous soon enough. (+50) egon10psi will become famous soon enough. (+50) egon10psi will become famous soon enough. (+50)

Video of My First Physique Competition

So I tried posting this in the competition section but nobody seems to reply back over there and a buddy said to post in here.

This was my first show and I just did it for the experience. I wasn't planning on doing it for sure until a few days out as I was on vacation in Mexico the week before and got married on vacation a month before that. So no real prep, no coaches, etc. I just used IIFYM (been using this for over a year now) to reduce some carbs before the show and then added them back in the night before and the day of.

Please let me know what you guys think and how I did.

Also let me know if you think it is right that the guy that won our show also came in second place in Bodybuiling and crossed over. I thought for physique and bodybuilding they would look for two different body types.

egon10psi will become famous soon enough. (+50) egon10psi will become famous soon enough. (+50) egon10psi will become famous soon enough. (+50) egon10psi will become famous soon enough. (+50) egon10psi will become famous soon enough. (+50) egon10psi will become famous soon enough. (+50) egon10psi will become famous soon enough. (+50) egon10psi will become famous soon enough. (+50) egon10psi will become famous soon enough. (+50) egon10psi will become famous soon enough. (+50) egon10psi will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    138 views and no comments. Ill take any feedback guys. Thanks.

Okay last bump haha...thank you guys for looking

I was really just wanting to know if you guys think its fair for bodybuilders to cross over to physique and do well in both?

Originally Posted by egon10psi View Post
    Okay last bump haha...thank you guys for looking

I was really just wanting to know if you guys think its fair for bodybuilders to cross over to physique and do well in both?
    Sorry David my box was either full or the message just didnt' send. Sorry for the late response.

Lishnik will become famous soon enough. (+50) Lishnik will become famous soon enough. (+50) Lishnik will become famous soon enough. (+50) Lishnik will become famous soon enough. (+50) Lishnik will become famous soon enough. (+50) Lishnik will become famous soon enough. (+50) Lishnik will become famous soon enough. (+50) Lishnik will become famous soon enough. (+50) Lishnik will become famous soon enough. (+50) Lishnik will become famous soon enough. (+50) Lishnik will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Good stuff. Really enjoyed your casual attitude to the whole thing. Way to keep it real.

Couple items:

Keep your head up and push more confidence to the audience during your transition/walking across the stage;
    Don't complain about "bodybuilders" in the show. Comes off as a bit weak in the post and and inappropriate. Those two guys don't look roidy to me if that's what you are implying;

How tall are you?

Good job and enjoyed the video!

Originally Posted by Lishnik View Post
    Good stuff. Really enjoyed your casual attitude to the whole thing. Way to keep it real.

Couple items:

Keep your head up and push more confidence to the audience during your transition/walking across the stage;
    Don't complain about "bodybuilders" in the show. Comes off as a bit weak in the post and and inappropriate. Those two guys don't look roidy to me if that's what you are implying;

How tall are you?

Good job and enjoyed the video!
    Sorry just saw this sir. Thank you for the advice. No, I was not implying that he looked enhanced I just thought that physique and bodybuilding should be judge differently. I feel like the body types would be different. I wasn't so much complaining as I was surprised they would let someone come in 1st and 2nd place in both. Again I just did it for fun but I felt bad for the guy that came in 2nd place as he would have won 1st if it weren't for the guy who crossed over. He came in 2nd the year before as well so I thought he deserved it. Sorry again if I came off in a negative way but I was definitely not trying to imply that he was on drugs.

Registered User keyboardmonitor's Avatar
    keyboardmonitor has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    you have great physique but dont complain about the winner comes off unbecoming even though you meant well.

Originally Posted by keyboardmonitor View Post
    you have great physique but dont complain about the winner comes off unbecoming even though you meant well.
    Gotcha. And again I even shook his hand and said good job. I guess I just had a misunderstanding about the difference of physique and bodybuilding. I thought they were two different body types the judges were looking for and with this being my first competition I didn't know nor think that bodybuilders could cross over last minute AFTER seeing the competiiton. That is all I am saying.