bengrosskreuz has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) bengrosskreuz has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) bengrosskreuz has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) bengrosskreuz has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) bengrosskreuz has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) bengrosskreuz has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) bengrosskreuz has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) bengrosskreuz has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) bengrosskreuz has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) bengrosskreuz has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

How much should I sell my iron plates for.

I have 3 pairs of intek 45's and 1 pair of 25's. How much should I expect to get for them. They are in good condition with no rust and a fresh coat of paint. I also have some rubber revolver plates. They are in perfect condition. How much could I get for those. They are Magnum and Cemco brands.

Roidmonster55 is a name known to all. (+5000) Roidmonster55 is a name known to all. (+5000) Roidmonster55 is a name known to all. (+5000) Roidmonster55 is a name known to all. (+5000) Roidmonster55 is a name known to all. (+5000) Roidmonster55 is a name known to all. (+5000) Roidmonster55 is a name known to all. (+5000) Roidmonster55 is a name known to all. (+5000) Roidmonster55 is a name known to all. (+5000) Roidmonster55 is a name known to all. (+5000) Roidmonster55 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    In my area weight plates sell used for between 40-50 cents per pound. Typically with used weight, brand becomes irrelevant. UNLESS you have some serious competition grade calibrated plates, then you could probably get anywhere from $0.75 to over $1 per pound. Tough call really
    7 foot tall crew checking in

daniel327 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) daniel327 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) daniel327 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) daniel327 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) daniel327 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) daniel327 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) daniel327 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) daniel327 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) daniel327 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) daniel327 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) daniel327 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    about 350

Northernmoris has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Northernmoris has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Northernmoris has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Northernmoris has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Northernmoris has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Northernmoris has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Northernmoris has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Northernmoris has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Northernmoris has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Northernmoris has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Northernmoris has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    ▪██─────██▪ Ivanko Barbell Crew #3 ▪██─────██▪

â—‹---â—‹ [[[[-----]]]] York Barbell Crew #52 [[[[-----]]]] â—‹---â—‹
    ( DD Crew, Globes, Kg's, + )

▪█─────█▪ Equipment Crew #45 ▪█─────█▪

~~ 4 Horsemen ~~

bengrosskreuz has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) bengrosskreuz has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) bengrosskreuz has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) bengrosskreuz has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) bengrosskreuz has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) bengrosskreuz has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) bengrosskreuz has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) bengrosskreuz has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) bengrosskreuz has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) bengrosskreuz has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by daniel327 View Post
    about 350

Is that for just the intek or both combined. I no longer want to sell the rubber but still want to sell the intek. what could i get reasonably for 360 pounds . I have a pair of 10's and 2 pairs of 5's bringing it up to 360.

TomMutaffis has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TomMutaffis has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TomMutaffis has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TomMutaffis has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TomMutaffis has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TomMutaffis has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TomMutaffis has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TomMutaffis has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TomMutaffis has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TomMutaffis has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TomMutaffis has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by bengrosskreuz View Post
    I have 3 pairs of intek 45's and 1 pair of 25's. How much should I expect to get for them. They are in good condition with no rust and a fresh coat of paint. I also have some rubber revolver plates. They are in perfect condition. How much could I get for those. They are Magnum and Cemco brands.
    Do you have pictures?

Intek and Cemco are good plates so you should be able to get more than standard market values for them.

Intek plates will run about $2/lb new and the the cemco plates sell for $3/lb new from EliteFTS. I would try to get 50% of retail when selling used so the InTek plates would be $1/lb and Cemco for $1.50/lb. You could offer someone a deal if they bought all of the Intek plates and sell them for $275-300 for the set of (6) 45's and (2) 25's -> would be $.86+/lb but makes things a bit easier for you rather than having to do a bunch of transactions.

Since people will always haggle with you and higher grade commercial plates are a little bit less common on the used market you could always start out a bit higher on the listings and see what you can get then adjust from there. Depends on how quickly you need to sell them and your local market.
    Pro Strongman & Former National Champion

PR Gym Lifts -> Front Squat 515 Lbs / Deadlift 700 lbs / Strict Press 325 lbs

Website | www.mutaffis.com
    Instagram | www.instagram.com/tmutaffis
    ******** | www.********.com/StrongmanTomMutaffis
    YouTube | www.youtube.com/tmutafs

Originally Posted by TomMutaffis View Post
    Do you have pictures?

Intek and Cemco are good plates so you should be able to get more than standard market values for them.

Intek plates will run about $2/lb new and the the cemco plates sell for $3/lb new from EliteFTS. I would try to get 50% of retail when selling used so the InTek plates would be $1/lb and Cemco for $1.50/lb. You could offer someone a deal if they bought all of the Intek plates and sell them for $275-300 for the set of (6) 45's and (2) 25's -> would be $.86+/lb but makes things a bit easier for you rather than having to do a bunch of transactions.

Since people will always haggle with you and higher grade commercial plates are a little bit less common on the used market you could always start out a bit higher on the listings and see what you can get then adjust from there. Depends on how quickly you need to sell them and your local market.

Some dude on Craigslist sold me the cemco/magnum revolver plates. 2 45's, 4 35's, 4 10'2, and 4 2.5's. he also sold me 4 urethane coated 25's made by TAG. so that averages for about .70 per pound. Its weird because some of the plates were still in there boxes and wrap and were brand new. Since you said I might be able to get 1.50 per pound would you recommend I buy more of his plates for .70 per pound and keep them in there packaging so I can sell them and use the money to buy they rubber Inteks I want. I would keep the plates I currently have. The guy only has 10 35's left and 15 2.5's. so no more 45's otherwise I would have just bought rubber plates from him but I need more 45's so I'm getting intek.

Originally Posted by bengrosskreuz View Post
    Some dude on Craigslist sold me the cemco/magnum revolver plates. 2 45's, 4 35's, 4 10'2, and 4 2.5's. he also sold me 4 urethane coated 25's made by TAG. so that averages for about .70 per pound. Its weird because some of the plates were still in there boxes and wrap and were brand new. Since you said I might be able to get 1.50 per pound would you recommend I buy more of his plates for .70 per pound and keep them in there packaging so I can sell them and use the money to buy they rubber Inteks I want. I would keep the plates I currently have. The guy only has 10 35's left and 15 2.5's. so no more 45's otherwise I would have just bought rubber plates from him but I need more 45's so I'm getting intek.

I forgot to mention that I got all the plates for 280 plus a barbell. he charges 50 for a pair of 35's