fortes fortuna adiuvat itzDodge's Avatar
    itzDodge is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) itzDodge is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) itzDodge is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) itzDodge is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) itzDodge is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) itzDodge is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) itzDodge is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) itzDodge is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) itzDodge is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) itzDodge is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) itzDodge is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)

Clear Muscle 12 Week Log – Final Review

The time has come for final review of Clear Muscle. Muscle Tech had sent me 3 bottles to log following the training program used in a recent study with HMB-FA. Here’s my results:

Lifts: Beginning – End
    Squat 385 - x
    Deadlift 545 - 600
    Bench 275 - 285

Notes: I strained a quad during the overreaching phase and was never really able to truthfully max out again. I also never maxed out at the very end of the log for bench because I tore 3 calluses on one hand and couldn’t hold the bar right.

Measurements: Beginning – End

Notes: I wouldn’t put a lot of weight on these numbers. They fluctuated a lot during the log based on training volume. I’ve kind of flattened out a bit during these past 2 weeks since the training volume came down so much.

Pics
    Week 1, 6, 12

Week 1, 6, 12

Week 1, 12

Week 1, 12

Thoughts:
    I’m going to have to try using Clear Muscle again. I felt phenomenal during the over reaching phase(at least initially) and I think I can get much better results from this product. I was initially trying to cut with Clear Muscle, testing it’s anti catabolic limits, but I wore out mentally first. Physically you can tolerate much more on Clear Muscle and it does almost seem like you need to train more. I normally train with much more volume and I think the product might actually be worth the high price tag in some instances.

I won’t recommend grabbing 3 bottles and following the program in the study. I saw some progress but nothing as amazing as what’s been suggested. However, I would recommend grabbing a bottle and adding it to your own training program to see how you respond. My recovery was definitely greatly improved but the majority of the training program was too low on volume to really capitalize on that. The first 8 weeks are only 3 days on and one of them was only speed work. Maybe this program works great for people with different levels of experience but I don’t think it was right for me.

Just kind of rambled for a bit there so to summarize I think Clear Muscle has a lot of potential. I think it’s a product that will also greatly vary in results based on the type of training you’re doing. I wouldn’t grab it unless you’re comfortable pushing yourself to an extent that might eventually lead to overtraining syndrome. If done acutely and appropriately it can help facilitate great gains in a short time period. Before the overreaching phase I probably would have rated the product poorly but afterwards I definitely feel like it has potential to be an 8/10 or 9/10. For now I’ll just go with 8/10 which is well above average. I did end up gaining strength and hitting PRs while leaning out a little bit.

NSCA CSCS

Online Coach and Brofessor
    http://www.biggerfastersmarter.com/

Unleash The Beast Within coolaidml's Avatar
    coolaidml is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) coolaidml is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) coolaidml is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) coolaidml is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) coolaidml is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) coolaidml is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) coolaidml is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) coolaidml is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) coolaidml is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) coolaidml is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) coolaidml is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Solid review! Been considering trying it out myself....
    (**Beast Sports Nutrition Head Rep**)

Try our new Beast Mode Super Sauna & BCAA Ripped Black!

Store Specials:
    http://ca.bodybuilding.com/store/beast/beast.htm

www.********.com/beastsports
    www.twitter.com/beastsports
    www.instagram.com/beastsportsnutrition

Any views or opinions presented are those of me and do not represent Beast.

{COUNTRYMIKE APPRECIATION CREW}

emergency has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) emergency has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) emergency has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) emergency has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) emergency has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) emergency has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) emergency has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) emergency has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) emergency has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) emergency has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) emergency has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    thanks for the honest and solid review as well as a great log. keep us posted if you decide to give ClearMuscle a go again in the future , would love to see how a second run treats you.
    "All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is that good men do nothing." (Edmund Burke)

Marshall28 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Marshall28 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Marshall28 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Marshall28 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Marshall28 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Marshall28 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Marshall28 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Marshall28 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Marshall28 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Marshall28 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Marshall28 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Dat deadlift number Thanks again man for the great log and the honest feedback.

kissdadookie has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) kissdadookie has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) kissdadookie has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) kissdadookie has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) kissdadookie has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) kissdadookie has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) kissdadookie has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) kissdadookie has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) kissdadookie has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) kissdadookie has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) kissdadookie has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Excellent log and review broski. I also agree with you, one bottle is sufficient to gauge the product on for the individual user and you definitely need to take advantage of that increased training capacity whilst using the stuff or else you're just wasting money and leaving gains on the floor.
    Completed Logs & Reviews:
    Clear Muscle Log: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=161906833&p=1244983053#post1244983053

"Now that you've got a basic degree of strength you can now proceed with success onto a bodybuilding type program - which I am not experienced in providing. You've exceeded what I focus on, and that is beginner strength gains." - Mark Rippetoe

cdevocht is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) cdevocht is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) cdevocht is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) cdevocht is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) cdevocht is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) cdevocht is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) cdevocht is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) cdevocht is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) cdevocht is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) cdevocht is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) cdevocht is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by Marshall28 View Post
    600...one day, one day you shall be mine.

Really like how you did the review, easy to compare before/after.
    Current - > Sponsored Phosphamuscle log http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=166685431
    Current-> Sponsored Clear Muscle Log http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=165977921
    Anabolic State Review http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=164318111&p=1296635871#post1296635871
    P.P.K. Blue Star Review - http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=165104571

fortes fortuna adiuvat itzDodge's Avatar
    itzDodge is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) itzDodge is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) itzDodge is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) itzDodge is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) itzDodge is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) itzDodge is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) itzDodge is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) itzDodge is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) itzDodge is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) itzDodge is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) itzDodge is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by coolaidml View Post
    Solid review! Been considering trying it out myself....
    I think it's certainly worth trying IMO
    Originally Posted by emergency View Post
    thanks for the honest and solid review as well as a great log. keep us posted if you decide to give ClearMuscle a go again in the future , would love to see how a second run treats you.
    No problem, I enjoyed logging it. I will post up another solid log if I go to do it again. I won't change my program at all, I'll just wait till my numbers level out and then I'll add in Clear Muscle.
    Originally Posted by Marshall28 View Post
    Thanks man, I appreciate it. I wish I could of tested out where my squats and bench landed.
    Originally Posted by kissdadookie View Post
    Excellent log and review broski. I also agree with you, one bottle is sufficient to gauge the product on for the individual user and you definitely need to take advantage of that increased training capacity whilst using the stuff or else you're just wasting money and leaving gains on the floor.
    It's tough to really give a suggestion as to how any one person should try and get the most out of CM. We all have different goals and respond differently to certain training stimuli. I think the product definitely showed some really promising results during the over reaching phase.
    Originally Posted by cdevocht View Post
    600...one day, one day you shall be mine.

Really like how you did the review, easy to compare before/after.
    Thanks man, tried to keep it simple and more quantitative than qualitative.

Some final thoughts...
    So I know I said I was gunna take a week off but I wanted to see how my body would react to my own normal training session. I did my upper power day yesterday and I haven't been this sore in a while. IMO it's due to the difference in volume. Now more than ever do I actually want to grab some more CM and see what results I get with my own routine.

Tomorrow I might try maxing out again on DLs with wraps and see where I'm at.
    NSCA CSCS

Online Coach and Brofessor
    http://www.biggerfastersmarter.com/

kissdadookie has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) kissdadookie has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) kissdadookie has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) kissdadookie has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) kissdadookie has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) kissdadookie has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) kissdadookie has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) kissdadookie has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) kissdadookie has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) kissdadookie has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) kissdadookie has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    CM withdrawal DOMS. Lulz. I got them bad when I had a week off of CM waiting for the third bottle.

Perhaps it's the body getting re-accustomed to the things that happens when the protein breakdown enzyme which HMB directly inhibits is upregulated, I don't really know, but what is for certain is that obviously my training and diet didn't change, I just didn't have any CM for a week, and it felt like newbie DOMS all over again.
    Clear Muscle Log: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=161906833&p=1244983053#post1244983053

"Now that you've got a basic degree of strength you can now proceed with success onto a bodybuilding type program - which I am not experienced in providing. You've exceeded what I focus on, and that is beginner strength gains." - Mark Rippetoe

80benrichards has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 80benrichards has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 80benrichards has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 80benrichards has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 80benrichards has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 80benrichards has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 80benrichards has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 80benrichards has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 80benrichards has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 80benrichards has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 80benrichards has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    awesome review!
    Canadian LEO

emergency has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) emergency has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) emergency has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) emergency has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) emergency has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) emergency has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) emergency has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) emergency has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) emergency has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) emergency has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) emergency has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by kissdadookie View Post
    CM withdrawal DOMS. Lulz. I got them bad when I had a week off of CM waiting for the third bottle.

Perhaps it's the body getting re-accustomed to the things that happens when the protein breakdown enzyme which HMB directly inhibits is upregulated, I don't really know, but what is for certain is that obviously my training and diet didn't change, I just didn't have any CM for a week, and it felt like newbie DOMS all over again.
    that is very odd especially since you were saturated at that point.
    "All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is that good men do nothing." (Edmund Burke)

Originally Posted by emergency View Post
    that is very odd especially since you were saturated at that point.
    I don't think the stuff actually works via saturation. It would appear that whilst it's in circulation, it inhibits a certain enzyme from breaking down muscle protein.

So even when I started back on CM again, it took a bit for the DOMS to go away because the bulk of the DOMS were from training without the stuff, but after a few days the DOMS were reduced significantly. My guess is that the damage has already occurred from training without CM so that of course already triggered the inflammation/repair cascade thus most likely taking CM afterwards can only really affect future protein breakdown.

Remember, the HMB is active in the body so it's only working as long as it's half life would allow it to. Asfaik it's not something that gets stored somewhere within the body.

Originally Posted by Mrtonyacosta View Post
    Bull****
    red is going to red.

DavidNatural is on a distinguished road. (+10) DavidNatural is on a distinguished road. (+10) DavidNatural is on a distinguished road. (+10) DavidNatural is on a distinguished road. (+10) DavidNatural is on a distinguished road. (+10) DavidNatural is on a distinguished road. (+10) DavidNatural is on a distinguished road. (+10) DavidNatural is on a distinguished road. (+10) DavidNatural is on a distinguished road. (+10) DavidNatural is on a distinguished road. (+10) DavidNatural is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    could't see you pictures......just image that is good......
    Keep Fit!

Working on AMP Citrate ,DMBA HCL, SARMS (Raw material supply)

www.naturalmicron.com

llahhsoj has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) llahhsoj has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) llahhsoj has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) llahhsoj has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) llahhsoj has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) llahhsoj has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) llahhsoj has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) llahhsoj has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) llahhsoj has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) llahhsoj has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) llahhsoj has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Originally Posted by itzDodge View Post

The time has come for final review of Clear Muscle. Muscle Tech had sent me 3 bottles to log following the training program used in a recent study with HMB-FA. Here’s my results:

Lifts: Beginning – End
    Squat 385 - x
    Deadlift 545 - 600
    Bench 275 - 285

Notes: I strained a quad during the overreaching phase and was never really able to truthfully max out again. I also never maxed out at the very end of the log for bench because I tore 3 calluses on one hand and couldn’t hold the bar right.

Measurements: Beginning – End

Notes: I wouldn’t put a lot of weight on these numbers. They fluctuated a lot during the log based on training volume. I’ve kind of flattened out a bit during these past 2 weeks since the training volume came down so much.

Pics
    Week 1, 6, 12

Week 1, 6, 12

Week 1, 12

Week 1, 12

Thoughts:
    I’m going to have to try using Clear Muscle again. I felt phenomenal during the over reaching phase(at least initially) and I think I can get much better results from this product. I was initially trying to cut with Clear Muscle, testing it’s anti catabolic limits, but I wore out mentally first. Physically you can tolerate much more on Clear Muscle and it does almost seem like you need to train more. I normally train with much more volume and I think the product might actually be worth the high price tag in some instances.

I won’t recommend grabbing 3 bottles and following the program in the study. I saw some progress but nothing as amazing as what’s been suggested. However, I would recommend grabbing a bottle and adding it to your own training program to see how you respond. My recovery was definitely greatly improved but the majority of the training program was too low on volume to really capitalize on that. The first 8 weeks are only 3 days on and one of them was only speed work. Maybe this program works great for people with different levels of experience but I don’t think it was right for me.

Just kind of rambled for a bit there so to summarize I think Clear Muscle has a lot of potential. I think it’s a product that will also greatly vary in results based on the type of training you’re doing. I wouldn’t grab it unless you’re comfortable pushing yourself to an extent that might eventually lead to overtraining syndrome. If done acutely and appropriately it can help facilitate great gains in a short time period. Before the overreaching phase I probably would have rated the product poorly but afterwards I definitely feel like it has potential to be an 8/10 or 9/10. For now I’ll just go with 8/10 which is well above average. I did end up gaining strength and hitting PRs while leaning out a little bit.

Thanks for sticking the program out man. With that in mind and 8/10 is still good. I ran my 12 weeks on a different schedule and liked it.

Team MuscleTech Rep/EMT-B BlueRev's Avatar
    BlueRev has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BlueRev has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BlueRev has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BlueRev has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BlueRev has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BlueRev has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BlueRev has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BlueRev has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BlueRev has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BlueRev has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BlueRev has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    bad***, Thanks for this overall. Will be included in the running. Was awesome log
    Kick.com/beetoxic
    Give me a Follow for some REP