Bodybuilder1986 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

What can a 17 year old take to naturally increase test levels?

What can a 17 year old take to naturally increase test levels, with out stunting bone growth?????!!!????? please help before i got and buy roids... lol
    ((not ZMA and Tribulus)) cause i already have those...
    TRAIN TO GAIN!

DerekJ has a spectacular aura about. (+250) DerekJ has a spectacular aura about. (+250) DerekJ has a spectacular aura about. (+250) DerekJ has a spectacular aura about. (+250) DerekJ has a spectacular aura about. (+250) DerekJ has a spectacular aura about. (+250) DerekJ has a spectacular aura about. (+250) DerekJ has a spectacular aura about. (+250) DerekJ has a spectacular aura about. (+250) DerekJ has a spectacular aura about. (+250) DerekJ has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    flax seed oil works nicely

SupremeDan is not very well liked. (-100) SupremeDan is not very well liked. (-100) SupremeDan is not very well liked. (-100) SupremeDan is not very well liked. (-100) SupremeDan is not very well liked. (-100) SupremeDan is not very well liked. (-100) SupremeDan is not very well liked. (-100) SupremeDan is not very well liked. (-100) SupremeDan is not very well liked. (-100) SupremeDan is not very well liked. (-100) SupremeDan is not very well liked. (-100)
    bro your test is probably way high(generally is in this age).........just try to eat right....5-7 small meals high in protein...keep the calories high..take a good multivitamin,extra b complez ,vitamin c and 9-12 g of fish il a day.....you can try some creatine allso........
    FLAMENGO FOOTBALL and REGATAS club assistant dietitian ( new job )...this is the biggest soccer club in brazil!!! over 30 millions of supporters!!!
    http://www.flamengo.com.br/

Nutrition bachelor by federal university of Rio de Janeiro UFRJ

If it's GOD in heaven
    then it's
    SUPREME DAN on Earth

Originally posted by DerekJ
    flax seed oil works nicely
    What you mean flax seed oil will actually make a difference to my test levels. lol. From what i know about it, it wont be anything significant... but thanks anyway, ill pick some up at the local health store, just for the hell of it.
    TRAIN TO GAIN!

CJM has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) CJM has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Why are you so concerned with raising your natural test levels? Like someone said above.....be consistent, train hard, eat right, get your rest and you will grow. Without these elements coming into play, having higher test levels will do no good. I highly doubt there is any natural supplement that would be worth spending the money on to raise your test levels. Maybe tribulus would help. I suggest doing some research on that if u have not. You really should stay away from steroids at your age, be wise too. There are non-aromatizing steriods u could use but a concern of mine would be brain development, and other factor so I suggest u hold off of those until at least a few years(21 being ideal). As I know u have been posting in the steroid section as of late. You're 17, you really not need to be worried about this currently. Nutrition, consistency will get your far. Good luck

u5711 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) u5711 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) u5711 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) u5711 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) u5711 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) u5711 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) u5711 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) u5711 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) u5711 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) u5711 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) u5711 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Whats more important than your test levels now is your eating. Just eat and eat. Its said so many times but its the only way to grow. You have plenty of test right now and if youre taking zma then that might help if you start to drop off. The key is to get at least .8-1g protein for each pound you weigh and eat plenty of calories. It works everytime.
    "Like those in the valley behind us, most people stand in sight of the spiritual mountains all their lives and never enter them, being content to listen to others who have been there and thus avoid the hardships."

tenny is not very well liked. (-100) tenny is not very well liked. (-100) tenny is not very well liked. (-100) tenny is not very well liked. (-100) tenny is not very well liked. (-100) tenny is not very well liked. (-100) tenny is not very well liked. (-100) tenny is not very well liked. (-100) tenny is not very well liked. (-100) tenny is not very well liked. (-100) tenny is not very well liked. (-100)
    your test levels are already 3x more than a 40 yr old man......what more do you want???

tenny

u5711 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) u5711 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) u5711 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) u5711 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) u5711 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) u5711 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) u5711 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) u5711 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) u5711 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) u5711 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) u5711 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally posted by tenny
    your test levels are already 3x more than a 40 yr old man......what more do you want???

tenny

The test levels of a 40 year old on a gram of test a week.
    "Like those in the valley behind us, most people stand in sight of the spiritual mountains all their lives and never enter them, being content to listen to others who have been there and thus avoid the hardships."

GerryGear has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I dont know about increasing test levels but just eat, eat and EAT. 5-6 meals a day and you will grow. Cycle some creatine into the mix and with a good diet and training regimen you'll be away to the races

CaliforniaBB has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally posted by tenny

tenny
    Sigh, thats totally false.

The differences are WAY WAY less then that.
    Legal Gear Topicals: Remember, it's not how much **** you shove in a bottle, it's
    how well it works!

PowerTrain: Tired from 1-Test "Hangovers"...restore the power to your workouts
    with PowerTrain

http://queenminx.proboards22.com/

hmm..

hmm.. i guess i'll just have to keep pumping in the tribulus and maybe get some clomid, even if it does nothing just for the hell of it.

AT the moment i am taking the following supps:
    Protein
    Creatine
    Glutamine
    Tribulus
    Multi-vits
    Carb drinks
    CLA

what u think?
    TRAIN TO GAIN!

CaliforniaBB has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Re: hmm..

Originally posted by Bodybuilder1986
    hmm.. i guess i'll just have to keep pumping in the tribulus and maybe get some clomid, even if it does nothing just for the hell of it.

Protein
    Creatine
    Glutamine
    Tribulus
    Multi-vits
    Carb drinks
    CLA

what u think?
    Tribulus is absolutely worthless and change your clomid to nolvadex.

I don't recommend nolvadex, but like safe sex is better then nothing nolvadex is surely better then clomid as far as avoiding side effects.
    Legal Gear Topicals: Remember, it's not how much **** you shove in a bottle, it's
    how well it works!

PowerTrain: Tired from 1-Test "Hangovers"...restore the power to your workouts
    with PowerTrain

http://queenminx.proboards22.com/

every1 knows my password MANGANIELLO's Avatar
    MANGANIELLO has a spectacular aura about. (+250) MANGANIELLO has a spectacular aura about. (+250) MANGANIELLO has a spectacular aura about. (+250) MANGANIELLO has a spectacular aura about. (+250) MANGANIELLO has a spectacular aura about. (+250) MANGANIELLO has a spectacular aura about. (+250) MANGANIELLO has a spectacular aura about. (+250) MANGANIELLO has a spectacular aura about. (+250) MANGANIELLO has a spectacular aura about. (+250) MANGANIELLO has a spectacular aura about. (+250) MANGANIELLO has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    clomid has side effects , let this be your warning . . .
    [b]everyone knows my password, keeps posting fake ****

havent posted on this forum in over a year. get over it haha[/b]

zloy is on a distinguished road. (+10) zloy is on a distinguished road. (+10) zloy is on a distinguished road. (+10) zloy is on a distinguished road. (+10) zloy is on a distinguished road. (+10) zloy is on a distinguished road. (+10) zloy is on a distinguished road. (+10) zloy is on a distinguished road. (+10) zloy is on a distinguished road. (+10) zloy is on a distinguished road. (+10) zloy is on a distinguished road. (+10)

Re: hmm..

Originally posted by Bodybuilder1986

Protein
    Creatine
    Glutamine
    Tribulus
    Multi-vits
    Carb drinks
    CLA

what u think?
    I seriously advise you to rethink clomid because of the research big cat once posted on it might do some things to your sight.

Also tribulus is really a waste of money since it has been proven not to work in many studies. (if you wnat ill post em)

Save the money and put it into a nice weight gainer!!