Closed Thread
Page 25 of 31 FirstFirst ... 15 23 24 25 26 27 ... LastLast

Thread: So much fail

MrJensenn has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MrJensenn has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MrJensenn has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MrJensenn has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MrJensenn has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MrJensenn has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MrJensenn has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MrJensenn has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MrJensenn has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MrJensenn has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MrJensenn has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Need to post this important video.

Hyruliangoat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Hyruliangoat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Hyruliangoat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Hyruliangoat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Hyruliangoat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Hyruliangoat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Hyruliangoat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Hyruliangoat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Hyruliangoat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Hyruliangoat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Hyruliangoat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by SamF View Post
    Have all you supp section brahs been suffering in silence? Because I'm sure if I was Quest theres no way I'd want someone who seems to bring so much drama as my lead rep. If it was one or two people you could put it down to a personal vendetta or jealousy, but reading all these stories and texts, seems its pretty widespread.
    Ill sum it up for you

if you are a rep you cant really say chit it always backfires

if things are said, depending on the person, it will either work or not work most of the time with it not working

this isnt anything new and there have been similair stories and instances of others who were dumb asses but many didnt really care
    Instagram: hyruliangoat_

BEST LOOKING MISCER
    CUTEST POSTER OF ALL TIME
    PEOPLE ASK FOR MY AUTOGRAPH AND PICTURE EVERYDAY CREW

_Smitty_ has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) _Smitty_ has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) _Smitty_ has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) _Smitty_ has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) _Smitty_ has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) _Smitty_ has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) _Smitty_ has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) _Smitty_ has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) _Smitty_ has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) _Smitty_ has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) _Smitty_ has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Have all you supp section brahs been suffering in silence? Because I'm sure if I was Quest theres no way I'd want someone who seems to bring so much drama as my lead rep. If it was one or two people you could put it down to a personal vendetta or jealousy, but reading all these stories and texts, seems its pretty widespread.
    Cliffs:
    - I used to work as R/D for Genomyx.
    - His wife repped for us, but was the worst rep we could've hired.
    - When someone, anyone, would call him/her out on being morons, he'd PM me whining instead of handling sh't himself like a MAN would for his wife:

- We fired his wife for being inept, and he lost his sh't on the owner and me, personally insulting both of us:

- We had to swallow that and not make a public deal of it, but now that he's aired out on here, he can f'ck himself.
    Last edited by _Smitty_; 08-09-2014 at 03:45 PM.

Registered User Completely_Lost's Avatar
    Completely_Lost is a name known to all. (+5000) Completely_Lost is a name known to all. (+5000) Completely_Lost is a name known to all. (+5000) Completely_Lost is a name known to all. (+5000) Completely_Lost is a name known to all. (+5000) Completely_Lost is a name known to all. (+5000) Completely_Lost is a name known to all. (+5000) Completely_Lost is a name known to all. (+5000) Completely_Lost is a name known to all. (+5000) Completely_Lost is a name known to all. (+5000) Completely_Lost is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by XtremeOCD View Post
    Bobby gets the boot from Quest eventhough he is the best rep they ever had

They send just this after all his hard work

People wonder why and also, who the hell is Dave?

People are still confused as to why they would drop Bobby and why does he care anyways and why would someone contact the CEO for an infraction

Answer : More to the story than just being "let go". If it was just that, no biggie. Unfortunately, there have been some doing scummy things out of jealousy to make things hard for Bobby for a while. Lies were said and in the end, the person won and Bobby lost that battle. However, Quest doesn't realize they lost their best rep which they will soon find out as well as the lies they have been told

- next red man gotmmad at Bobby for trolling him and says he loves reps.

Bobby proves he doesn't care about reps

Let's play the innocent card again?? Hmmm....We will see. At least Bobby didn't give Quest Bars to ONLY HBB's, high rep members and mods.
    Originally Posted by Thorsson7 View Post
    I don't want to get negged by the billion or so combined rep power in this thread, but have cliffs been posted anywhere along the way?
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...474261&page=10

The quote is kind of useless without pics. Page 10 has cliffs.

EDIT: Beyond this, we've learned that the supp section has lots of drama surrounding reps.

Another EDIT:

Originally Posted by RVAPump View Post
    -was with Axis Labs
    -just received a 4x increase in comp
    -jokingly posted picture Dave had posted on FB that had also been posted on the forums previously
    -another forum member chops Dave's face on little kids' body, makes FB account called Marathon Man
    -starts adding forum members on FB
    -Dave starts getting negged by members who don't like him
    -PM's me asking what I've done to cause him to get negged
    -I respond with "I don't know, it's not my job to babysit forum members"
    -he gets livid over negs and continues to hound me about why
    -I start replying with copy/pastas
    -Dave loses his cool and tells me I'm not going to be receiving peanut butter cups anymore
    -Dave goes crying to mods
    -mod #1 contacts me and asks me to lay off
    -I don't post a single thing after that
    -half hour later I receive 6 month ban for harassment and invasion of privacy
    -Dave continues to lose his cool and contacts local police over forum drama
    -I lose position with Axis Labs

CLIFFS on threesome:

-ALLEGEDLY, but according to someone who would have no reason to lie, they were contacted by a certain forum member who shall remain nameless because I wouldn't was his/her reputation ruined over hearsay, in regard to a three way with he/her and his/her spouse because they lived in close proximity to one another...this propositioning continued over a period of time during which the offers became increasingly joocy
    Try Hard
    Bulking.. "The body is just a vessel for your thoughts" -Derek Poundstone

Thorsson7 is a name known to all. (+5000) Thorsson7 is a name known to all. (+5000) Thorsson7 is a name known to all. (+5000) Thorsson7 is a name known to all. (+5000) Thorsson7 is a name known to all. (+5000) Thorsson7 is a name known to all. (+5000) Thorsson7 is a name known to all. (+5000) Thorsson7 is a name known to all. (+5000) Thorsson7 is a name known to all. (+5000) Thorsson7 is a name known to all. (+5000) Thorsson7 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by Completely_Lost View Post
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...474261&page=10

The quote is kind of useless without pics. Page 10 has cliffs.

EDIT: Beyond this, we've learned that the supp section has lots of drama surrounding reps.
    Thank you bredrin
    **Misc Cigar Crew**
    **Scandinavian Misc Crew**
    **Iceman Appreciation Crew**

Lamborg is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Lamborg is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Lamborg is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Lamborg is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Lamborg is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Lamborg is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Lamborg is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Lamborg is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Lamborg is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Lamborg is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Lamborg is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by _Smitty_ View Post
    Cliffs:
    - When someone, anyone, would call him/her out on being morons, he'd PM me whining instead of handling sh't himself like a MAN would for his wife:

[IMG]http://i59com/b81k
    - We fired his wife for being inept, and he lost his sh't on the owner and me, personally insulting both of us:

Most leaders I know don't have to tell others repeatedly that they're leaders

lol

MrJensenn has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MrJensenn has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MrJensenn has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MrJensenn has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MrJensenn has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MrJensenn has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MrJensenn has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MrJensenn has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MrJensenn has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MrJensenn has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MrJensenn has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Cliffs:
    - When someone, anyone, would call him/her out on being morons, he'd PM me whining instyead of handling sh'y himself like a MAN would for his wife:

[IMG]http://i59.tinypic.com/b81ksl.png[/IG]

[IMG]http://i58.tinypic.com/33ug50m.png[/IG]

HORY SHIET.

Who even says that "but this is why people like me are leaders".

People who say things like that are NOT leaders. They are imposers.
    A real leader would never say that he is a leader, a leader is leading by example! Not by saying big words.

What a fking moron this idiot is.

fidélité à la mort MajesticLion's Avatar
    MajesticLion has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MajesticLion has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MajesticLion has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MajesticLion has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MajesticLion has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MajesticLion has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MajesticLion has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MajesticLion has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MajesticLion has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MajesticLion has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MajesticLion has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    I gotta remember to rep NedStark the next time I see him post.

_Smitty_ has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) _Smitty_ has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) _Smitty_ has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) _Smitty_ has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) _Smitty_ has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) _Smitty_ has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) _Smitty_ has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) _Smitty_ has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) _Smitty_ has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) _Smitty_ has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) _Smitty_ has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Originally Posted by MrJensenn View Post
    HORY SHIET.

Who even says that "but this is why people like me are leaders".

People who say things like that are NOT leaders. They are imposers.
    A real leader would never say that he is a leader, a leader is leading by example! Not by saying big words.

What a fking moron this idiot is.
    Got a great rep comment related to that in my CP:

"Lol'd. Says he's a leader…asks you to sort out someone who's harassing him/his wife. Priceless."

Vayne has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Vayne has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Vayne has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Vayne has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Vayne has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Vayne has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Vayne has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Vayne has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Vayne has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Vayne has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Vayne has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Very interesting.
    I never try anything I just do it!

Completely_Lost is a name known to all. (+5000) Completely_Lost is a name known to all. (+5000) Completely_Lost is a name known to all. (+5000) Completely_Lost is a name known to all. (+5000) Completely_Lost is a name known to all. (+5000) Completely_Lost is a name known to all. (+5000) Completely_Lost is a name known to all. (+5000) Completely_Lost is a name known to all. (+5000) Completely_Lost is a name known to all. (+5000) Completely_Lost is a name known to all. (+5000) Completely_Lost is a name known to all. (+5000)
    How far does the rabbit hole go?

Try Hard

SamF has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SamF has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SamF has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SamF has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SamF has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SamF has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SamF has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SamF has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SamF has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SamF has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SamF has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Got a great rep comment related to that in my CP:

"Lol'd. Says he's a leader…asks you to sort out someone who's harassing him/his wife. Priceless."
    Can confirm, I am rep comment. He's one big contradiction.
    ****St. Jude/FedEx Classic Donation Thread****
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=160862521

All my Genova gifs - http://imgur.com/a/8KpiT#5

GENOMYX is a name known to all. (+5000) GENOMYX is a name known to all. (+5000) GENOMYX is a name known to all. (+5000) GENOMYX is a name known to all. (+5000) GENOMYX is a name known to all. (+5000) GENOMYX is a name known to all. (+5000) GENOMYX is a name known to all. (+5000) GENOMYX is a name known to all. (+5000) GENOMYX is a name known to all. (+5000) GENOMYX is a name known to all. (+5000) GENOMYX is a name known to all. (+5000)
    I'm no longer with Genomyx so this does not represent them at all but after letting his wife go from being a rep respectfully with sending her free product as promised he sent me about 10 messages telling us how we were all failures and how he was better because he was an officer in the military even though I and other team member have served as well. Has nothing to do with the military but speaks volumes for his character. Karma is a bitc*
    armando [at] genomyx.com

bobbydigitaloa has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bobbydigitaloa has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bobbydigitaloa has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bobbydigitaloa has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bobbydigitaloa has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bobbydigitaloa has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bobbydigitaloa has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bobbydigitaloa has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bobbydigitaloa has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bobbydigitaloa has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bobbydigitaloa has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by XtremeOCD View Post
    Also, I see Bobby has no avi. Guess he's taking a breather
    Das it.

I'll miss you guys. I'll be lurking...

Stay true to the game.

Take care, misc.
    678/424/700 - USPA Raw International Elite 220

Getter_done has the mod powerz Getter_done has the mod powerz Getter_done has the mod powerz Getter_done has the mod powerz Getter_done has the mod powerz Getter_done has the mod powerz Getter_done has the mod powerz Getter_done has the mod powerz Getter_done has the mod powerz Getter_done has the mod powerz Getter_done has the mod powerz
    Holy smokes...this thread keeps getting juicier and juicier.

NYPat has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NYPat has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NYPat has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NYPat has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NYPat has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NYPat has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NYPat has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NYPat has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NYPat has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NYPat has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NYPat has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by bobbydigitaloa View Post
    Das it.

I'll miss you guys. I'll be lurking...

Stay true to the game.

Take care, misc.
    Why leave though?

Hyruliangoat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Hyruliangoat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Hyruliangoat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Hyruliangoat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Hyruliangoat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Hyruliangoat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Hyruliangoat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Hyruliangoat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Hyruliangoat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Hyruliangoat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Hyruliangoat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by GENOMYX View Post
    I'm no longer with Genomyx so this does not represent them at all but after letting his wife go from being a rep respectfully with sending her free product as promised he sent me about 10 messages telling us how we were all failures and how he was better because he was an officer in the military even though I and other team member have served as well. Has nothing to do with the military but speaks volumes for his character. Karma is a bitc*
    cough cough

dejavu?

BEST LOOKING MISCER

Team Punishment has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Team Punishment has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Team Punishment has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Team Punishment has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Team Punishment has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Team Punishment has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Team Punishment has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Team Punishment has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Team Punishment has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Team Punishment has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Team Punishment has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Cliffs:

[IMG]http://i5

[IMG]http://

- We had to swallow that and not make a public deal of it, but now that he's aired out on here, he can f'ck himself.

We finna start up the SMF again?

Team Punishment has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Team Punishment has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Team Punishment has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Team Punishment has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Team Punishment has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Team Punishment has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Team Punishment has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Team Punishment has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Team Punishment has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Team Punishment has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Team Punishment has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by GENOMYX View Post

awkward name selection in retrospect huh?

Thorsson7 is a name known to all. (+5000) Thorsson7 is a name known to all. (+5000) Thorsson7 is a name known to all. (+5000) Thorsson7 is a name known to all. (+5000) Thorsson7 is a name known to all. (+5000) Thorsson7 is a name known to all. (+5000) Thorsson7 is a name known to all. (+5000) Thorsson7 is a name known to all. (+5000) Thorsson7 is a name known to all. (+5000) Thorsson7 is a name known to all. (+5000) Thorsson7 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    This thread is juicier than the 450g New York Strip sitting in my kitchen.

^ ****in lol
    **Misc Cigar Crew**
    **Scandinavian Misc Crew**
    **Iceman Appreciation Crew**

midcoastking33 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) midcoastking33 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) midcoastking33 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) midcoastking33 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) midcoastking33 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) midcoastking33 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) midcoastking33 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) midcoastking33 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) midcoastking33 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) midcoastking33 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) midcoastking33 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    so he can't get free glorified snickers bars in the mail anymore. i think he'll survive

MetFan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MetFan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MetFan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MetFan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MetFan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MetFan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MetFan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MetFan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MetFan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MetFan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MetFan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Oh man, this thread just keeps getting better.
    Blood......Sweat........RESPECT!!!!!

catm566 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) catm566 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) catm566 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) catm566 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) catm566 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) catm566 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) catm566 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) catm566 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) catm566 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) catm566 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) catm566 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Cliffs on thread?
    ++ Positive Crew ++
    ☆☆☆υк ¢яєω☆☆☆

Originally Posted by Team Punishment View Post
    We finna start up the SMF again?
    Those were the days, but I'm just passing through.

Originally Posted by Team Punishment View Post
    awkward name selection in retrospect huh?
    eetz a burn

Originally Posted by catm566 View Post
    Cliffs on thread?
    Refer to post #727.
    Try Hard

sumdude1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) sumdude1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) sumdude1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) sumdude1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) sumdude1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) sumdude1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) sumdude1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) sumdude1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) sumdude1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) sumdude1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) sumdude1 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Ok, I've tried to keep up with everything that's been posted and I have an understanding.
    It seems that being a rep for a company isnt as great as it may seem and it all seems like petty arguments.

One thing I want to know, is what sort of selling figures are we looking at for bobby to be a great loss to Quest? Is he the top seller month after month then?
    UK crew
    Candice Swanepoel crew

Originally Posted by sumdude1 View Post
    Ok, I've tried to keep up with everything that's been posted and I have an understanding.
    It seems that being a rep for a company isnt as great as it may seem and it all seems like petty arguments.

One thing I want to know, is what sort of selling figures are we looking at for bobby to be a great loss to Quest? Is he the top seller month after month then?

has nothing to do with that its that it was an assbackwards decision

BEST LOOKING MISCER

Now this is where things go pear-shaped.
    Try Hard

MetFan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MetFan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MetFan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MetFan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MetFan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MetFan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MetFan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MetFan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MetFan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MetFan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MetFan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by sumdude1 View Post

There is no way to gauge how much one sells as there are various outlets in which certain products are sold, but from what I gather, Bobby's presence on here good/bad helped sell Quest bars, so losing him is a huge kick in the nards.

Whether Quest realizes that yet or not is irrelevant, but sales will drop from this site most likely.
    Blood......Sweat........RESPECT!!!!!

Absthetic has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Absthetic has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Absthetic has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Absthetic has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Absthetic has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Absthetic has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Absthetic has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Absthetic has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Absthetic has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Absthetic has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Absthetic has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    How i picture most low reppers in this thread
    perhaps sometimes the heaviest things are not the weights we carry but our feels