Page 103 of 171 FirstFirst ... 3 53 93 101 102 103 104 105 113 153 ... LastLast
Results 3,061 to 3,090 of 5101
    F2. is a name known to all. (+5000) F2. is a name known to all. (+5000) F2. is a name known to all. (+5000) F2. is a name known to all. (+5000) F2. is a name known to all. (+5000) F2. is a name known to all. (+5000) F2. is a name known to all. (+5000) F2. is a name known to all. (+5000) F2. is a name known to all. (+5000) F2. is a name known to all. (+5000) F2. is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by Yero91 View Post
    Agreed. I hate veterans and current members who try and throw their service in other peoples faces. Makes you look even more like an idiot when you do it to the same people you protect.
    I never actively posted about it but I had kind of gotten in that,"**** these spoiled *******s", mind frame with all the flag burning and everything lately. That article put me in my place.

Ribbed for her pleasure. GarthVader's Avatar
    GarthVader has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GarthVader has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GarthVader has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GarthVader has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GarthVader has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GarthVader has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GarthVader has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GarthVader has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GarthVader has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GarthVader has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GarthVader has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by F2. View Post
    http://findingvalhalla.com/2015/06/1...-professional/

Great article. Highly suggest a quick read of it
    The site you are trying to access has not been Categorized

Requested URL: findingvalhalla.com

According to AFCENT policy, access to non-categorized web content is restricted.

Will have to read later if I remember.
    "Milk is for babies. When you grow up you have to drink beer." - Arnold

USAF
    OEF/OIF/OIR

Boston Bruins, New England Patriots, Boston Red Sox, Liverpool FC.

Check out my landscape oil paintings. https://www.happypaintingsbycraig.com

F2. is a name known to all. (+5000) F2. is a name known to all. (+5000) F2. is a name known to all. (+5000) F2. is a name known to all. (+5000) F2. is a name known to all. (+5000) F2. is a name known to all. (+5000) F2. is a name known to all. (+5000) F2. is a name known to all. (+5000) F2. is a name known to all. (+5000) F2. is a name known to all. (+5000) F2. is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by GarthVader View Post
    The site you are trying to access has not been Categorized

Requested URL: findingvalhalla.com

According to AFCENT policy, access to non-categorized web content is restricted.

Will have to read later if I remember.
    I was raised on the belief that “if you have to tell someone how good you are, you’re probably not that good.”

Go ahead and read that a couple more times and let it soak in.

If you are a veteran prone to what I like to call IVS, also known as irritable veteran syndrome, you might just want to stop reading now. You will undoubtedly be butt hurt by the time I finish.

I am going to start with the old saying “if the shoe fits” and you can decide if I am out of line, dead wrong, or speaking about a truth we have lost sight of. I will be completely honest. I am ashamed of the veteran community as a whole when it comes to how we have been behaving. In the age of social media I cannot go through the day without seeing a viral picture or video passed like wildfire all over the Internet trying to ignite outrage among the ranks of veterans. It could be the latest installment of stolen valor, some moron stomping on the American flag, or even Bruce (Caitlin) Jenner and his/her sex change. The next thing you know, there is some veteran, or group of veterans, that is insulted by these posts and want to throw a hissy fit about how it’s disrespectful to not only them but the ones who never came home. We launch social media crusades to make sure that people know how affronted we are by their behavior. Even level-headed, reasonable veterans get caught in the trap because all they see is the rhetoric with no real thought about what the true issue is. It makes me scratch my head and ask why it is that veterans are so sensitive? Furthermore, what do you expect to gain from these crusades to educate the public of this nation? When was the last time you saw any member of our self-centered society stop being close minded and change their ways? When did social media become a platform to campaign for social change?

I am believe that this epidemic of hurt feelings comes from selfishness and entitlement. The “look at me! Look at me!” attitude makes you no better than the morons you demonize for their acts of stupidity because ultimately you share a common goal. Attention. How does that make sense? Fear not, I am here to be the voice of reason who can shed some light on the reality of what we do for a living and why.

First off, there is no doubt that many veterans have sacrificed a lot over the last decade or more fighting for this country. People have lost their families, limbs, humanity to come home to a place that is just as foreign as the one they had been fighting in. Most of those that have served in Iraq and Afghanistan joined during a time of war. Which is commendable. However, it doesn’t entitle you to a damn thing. You received a God-damned paycheck, didn’t you? We are currently fighting in an all volunteer army and no one dragged you down to the recruiting station and made you raise your right hand to swear to defend the constitution of the United States. It just didn’t happen. So we expect the world to bend over backwards to save your feelings because you volunteered to do a job where you knew the risks and sacrifice involved. Think about how self-centered that sounds. Not to mention it goes against the values the armed forces is based on. Selfless service. Whatever your reason for joining, you took on the responsibility knowingly and should do so without seeking recognition because the security of this nation isn’t about you and your ego. At the end of the day you know what you did and didn’t do. You have seen the world in a way that the citizens of this country might never in a lifetime. You did it so they wouldn’t have to. You shouldered that burden so that the masses wouldn’t have to, and could live their lives in whatever manner they wish. That’s the American dream right? The pursuit of happiness. Seek solace in the fact that by sacrificing you can now have an perspective about life and it’s meaning that some people go forever without understanding. How precious the time on this earth is and how important it is not to waste it. Its not our job as veterans to police the way people live and judge how they use that freedom.

But noooo… here comes another outraged veteran on the internet soap box reminding those silly civilians just how inferior they are because they never went to war. They need to understand how bad we had it. They need to feel the anger, loss, and guilt we feel. They need to know that even though we willingly chose this lifestyle, so that we can protect the freedom they have, they sure as hell don’t have the freedom to call a transgender former Olympic Gold metal winner “brave” without first kneeling before us veterans and paying homage to our bravery. We condemn anything negative that can remotely be considered to do with the military or this country. Hell, when that doesn’t work we invent reasons to be upset. I’d be willing to bet a majority of the veterans who are so outraged probably sat on a fob, gained 15 pounds, and went to green beans, guzzling down iced coffee every day. They are the same ones who flaunt their service wherever they go hoping to get an upgrade on a flight or a free drink at a bar. They are probably the reason that stolen valor exists. They run around flaunting their veteran status to exploit patriotic citizens and receive special treatment. Lo and behold some idiot sees this special treatment and throws on the same uniform our brothers and sisters died in to get the same treatment. Which is the bigger crime? Are you not doing the same thing?

Now I know you have seen this *******. The one at the bar telling war stories to a group of girls when you can see it in his eyes that not a word of what he is saying is true. Those who have been there and done that typically don’t want to share unless it’s with others who can relate and understand. Which brings me to another gem of advice passed down through my family’s military tradition “you know how to know if a vet is lying? When he opens his ****ing mouth.” I am in no way saying that you should not talk about your experiences. It’s necessary to heal from the wounds that war makes on your soul. I do know from personal experience that it only makes sense to talk to others like me who can actually relate to the things I have been through. Going on and on to civilians about combat makes no sense because they don’t get it. It goes back attention seeking. If I personally see it I know I automatically assume that you’re a fraud. Right or wrong.

What about those that died? You have to protect their memory right? I agree. You absolutely should. Think about that person who was taken off this world way too early. Picture them in your mind. Ask yourself if spending all this time and effort being angry and fighting an imaginary battle in their name is how they would want you to honor their sacrifice. Ask yourself what they would do if they could somehow come back for one more hour. Would they spend that hour on ******** making sure that the public was more aware of their sacrifice. **** no. They would be with their families. They would be having a beer with their friends. They would probably call every single person that means something to them to say goodbye and I love you. So if you really want to honor their memory, put the social media dispensing device down and live every second of your life for the both of you. Hold yourself accountable for it because if you squander the gift they gave, you should be ashamed of yourself.

So I am asking you to hide your pride then right? No. Not even close. I am asking you to be more productive with that pride. How many veterans kill themselves every day? In the time it takes you to repost something on ******** you could dial the number of another veteran just to check in. You don’t know the impact that could have. You could use your love for service to continue to serve your community. You know why there are so many morons out there? The family system is broken. We have kids raising themselves and how to we expect them not to be self-centered? Go mentor a child. Use the life experience you gained in the military to teach the next generation what is really important.

I am proud of my service to this nation. I still grieve for the ones who we lost to combat and suicide alike. I honor them by making the most of my life because I think it would be disrespectful to their sacrifice not to squeeze every bit of life out of the time that they were not afforded. My worst fear is that we alienate ourselves from the people we fought for by continuing to beat them over the head with the fact we did. I know if I am sick and tired of seeing all the complaining and anger, the average Joe is too. Then the message which I am sure is born out of good intentions gets ignored, and it becomes us against them. The people who we fought for become the people we fight. What a sad day that would be.

So be proud. Honor the fallen. Be an example because at the end of the day, if we are as good as we say we are? We wont have to say a damn word. It will show. Who knows, we might actually make a real difference INSIDE the country we fought for.

GarthVader has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GarthVader has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GarthVader has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GarthVader has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GarthVader has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GarthVader has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GarthVader has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GarthVader has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GarthVader has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GarthVader has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GarthVader has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Article text
    This is relevant

USAF
    OEF/OIF/OIR

Ayz33 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ayz33 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ayz33 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ayz33 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ayz33 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ayz33 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ayz33 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ayz33 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ayz33 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ayz33 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ayz33 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    lold at that garth
    Pilot

cphustla is a name known to all. (+5000) cphustla is a name known to all. (+5000) cphustla is a name known to all. (+5000) cphustla is a name known to all. (+5000) cphustla is a name known to all. (+5000) cphustla is a name known to all. (+5000) cphustla is a name known to all. (+5000) cphustla is a name known to all. (+5000) cphustla is a name known to all. (+5000) cphustla is a name known to all. (+5000) cphustla is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by Koop21 View Post
    Really? Had to do a lot of pushin in january. They will find someway around it, but it's not just push ups it's any exercise. Burpees, flutter kicks, planks, anything. Probably and hopefully are finding a way around it.
    No push ups allowed at bmt now as well. Unless you're in pt gear... and doing pt.

Leaving tech on Wednesday so yaa.
    ?
    lmao... did all sorts of work outs in ABU's on the drill pads when we fuked up marching practice in the middle of august... talk about sweating..
    knoop whats your first duty station ?
    zombie survival Charlie squad
    Rip Hector_Blunts-Candyjunkie
    Short lived long remembered!
    "Because society has pushed them into corners, forcing them to believe they are losers When in fact everyone has so much potential to achieve such magic and wonder, but as I alluded it to they are continually told they cant do it/they'll fail, so they start believing it The truth is: there's no such thing as a "loser" its just a label to make people feel bad"
    Nvious

Mikeyb1185 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Glad you liked what I wrote. Crazy to see it all over the place because I wrote it for myself on an obscure blog and all of a sudden it's even on this site.

Ayz33 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ayz33 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ayz33 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ayz33 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ayz33 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ayz33 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ayz33 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ayz33 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ayz33 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ayz33 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ayz33 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Mikeyb1185 View Post
    Glad you liked what I wrote. Crazy to see it all over the place because I wrote it for myself on an obscure blog and all of a sudden it's even on this site.
    strong post count to join date
    Pilot

Bassackwards has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Bassackwards has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Bassackwards has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Bassackwards has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Bassackwards has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Bassackwards has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Bassackwards has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Bassackwards has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Bassackwards has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Bassackwards has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Bassackwards has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Any 4n0x1 around? I'm thinking of going ANG and have questions about maintaining NREMT license. Is it mandatory? it must be a bitch to maintain if you aren't in the medical field
    US Navy Veteran
    eats sriracha with everything
    ^^VV<><> BA Start

Platinum Access Member WeDoPullups's Avatar
    WeDoPullups has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WeDoPullups has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WeDoPullups has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WeDoPullups has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WeDoPullups has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WeDoPullups has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WeDoPullups has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WeDoPullups has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WeDoPullups has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WeDoPullups has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WeDoPullups has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Mikeyb1185 View Post
    In on 1st post
    *No bulge because micropenis crew*
    *Admire other men's bulges because micropenis crew*
    *Piss on balls every time because micropenis crew*
    *Doctor laughs during checkups because micropenis crew*
    *"Is it in yet?" because micropenis crew*
    *Smallest micropenis in micropenis support group crew*

awkwardvirgin will become famous soon enough. (+50) awkwardvirgin will become famous soon enough. (+50) awkwardvirgin will become famous soon enough. (+50) awkwardvirgin will become famous soon enough. (+50) awkwardvirgin will become famous soon enough. (+50) awkwardvirgin will become famous soon enough. (+50) awkwardvirgin will become famous soon enough. (+50) awkwardvirgin will become famous soon enough. (+50) awkwardvirgin will become famous soon enough. (+50) awkwardvirgin will become famous soon enough. (+50) awkwardvirgin will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by cphustla View Post
    lmao... did all sorts of work outs in ABU's on the drill pads when we fuked up marching practice in the middle of august... talk about sweating..
    knoop whats your first duty station ?
    when I went through early '14 we couldnt do sht at my squadron (hooyah bulldogs). We had one TI come through that didnt know the rules one time, he made us get on our faces and do minutes of some sht. Some *******s in my flight were seriously about to tell on this guy for it lol

Worst they could do was bed drils, and holding our arms up for dress right
    Always pick 2 crew.

taylorgb34life is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) taylorgb34life is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) taylorgb34life is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) taylorgb34life is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) taylorgb34life is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) taylorgb34life is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) taylorgb34life is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) taylorgb34life is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) taylorgb34life is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) taylorgb34life is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) taylorgb34life is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by CoathTreySongz View Post
    Hahah thank you mane. I live in Oakland (hippie Bay Area), I don't know anyone in the Air Force besides my cousin and he's at the Academy.
    Your cousin still here? And second above. Absolutely do not enlist haha
    USAFA Grad
    F-15E
    S & P
    ***Misc Wristwatch crew***

WeDoPullups has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WeDoPullups has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WeDoPullups has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WeDoPullups has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WeDoPullups has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WeDoPullups has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WeDoPullups has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WeDoPullups has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WeDoPullups has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WeDoPullups has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WeDoPullups has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by taylorgb34life View Post

Absolutely do not go to the Academy either.

Hands down worst officers in the AF u mad?

Originally Posted by WeDoPullups View Post
    Absolutely do not go to the Academy either.

Hands down worst officers in the AF u mad?
    On a serious note, what do they do to the academy guys? There a very few people who come out there that are able to to function as normal guys. I mean most are still chill, but there is always something a little off

On a serious note, what do they do to the academy guys? There a very few people who come out there that are able to to function as normal guys. I mean most are still chill, but there is always something a little off
    Just imagine being cooped up in a cold depressing chithole built at 6000 feet above sea level for 4 to 5 years. Now fill that chithole and top it off with a bunch of nerdy/asperger and A-type asshole personalities who think they're hot stuff when in reality they barely got passed prep school, with a male to female ratio of 8 to 1. Then add in some good old blind indoctrination and brainwashing 24/7, very little contact with normal people or even anyone outside of the military except a few phone calls to your parents every week, and you have a recipe for disaster when these fukboy's get exposed to the real world after graduation.

**** the academy. Get rid of it and put more money into ROTC/OTS
    Last edited by WeDoPullups; 07-07-2015 at 09:13 PM.

SpiteTheOdds is just really nice. (+1000) SpiteTheOdds is just really nice. (+1000) SpiteTheOdds is just really nice. (+1000) SpiteTheOdds is just really nice. (+1000) SpiteTheOdds is just really nice. (+1000) SpiteTheOdds is just really nice. (+1000) SpiteTheOdds is just really nice. (+1000) SpiteTheOdds is just really nice. (+1000) SpiteTheOdds is just really nice. (+1000) SpiteTheOdds is just really nice. (+1000) SpiteTheOdds is just really nice. (+1000)
    Lmao that's why it's so ridiculous, but prior service here has mentioned it as well. Probably not the product of capstone, was just curious if anyone had even heard about it or cared outside of AETC.

No push ups allowed at bmt now as well. Unless you're in pt gear... and doing pt.

Leaving tech on Wednesday so yaa.

Does anyone know how to delete a bb.com account?

This is where we all beg Koop to stick around. Not so much. Deuces homeskillet.

Feels good to be back.
    "Out of every one hundred men, ten shouldn't even be there, eighty are just targets, nine are the real fighters, and we are lucky to have them, for they make the battle. Ah, but the one, one is a warrior, and he will bring the others back."
    -Heraclitus-

SpiteTheOdds is just really nice. (+1000) SpiteTheOdds is just really nice. (+1000) SpiteTheOdds is just really nice. (+1000) SpiteTheOdds is just really nice. (+1000) SpiteTheOdds is just really nice. (+1000) SpiteTheOdds is just really nice. (+1000) SpiteTheOdds is just really nice. (+1000) SpiteTheOdds is just really nice. (+1000) SpiteTheOdds is just really nice. (+1000) SpiteTheOdds is just really nice. (+1000) SpiteTheOdds is just really nice. (+1000)
    I was raised on the belief that “if you have to tell someone how good you are, you’re probably not that good.”

Go ahead and read that a couple more times and let it soak in.

If you are a veteran prone to what I like to call IVS, also known as irritable veteran syndrome, you might just want to stop reading now. You will undoubtedly be butt hurt by the time I finish.

I am going to start with the old saying “if the shoe fits” and you can decide if I am out of line, dead wrong, or speaking about a truth we have lost sight of. I will be completely honest. I am ashamed of the veteran community as a whole when it comes to how we have been behaving. In the age of social media I cannot go through the day without seeing a viral picture or video passed like wildfire all over the Internet trying to ignite outrage among the ranks of veterans. It could be the latest installment of stolen valor, some moron stomping on the American flag, or even Bruce (Caitlin) Jenner and his/her sex change. The next thing you know, there is some veteran, or group of veterans, that is insulted by these posts and want to throw a hissy fit about how it’s disrespectful to not only them but the ones who never came home. We launch social media crusades to make sure that people know how affronted we are by their behavior. Even level-headed, reasonable veterans get caught in the trap because all they see is the rhetoric with no real thought about what the true issue is. It makes me scratch my head and ask why it is that veterans are so sensitive? Furthermore, what do you expect to gain from these crusades to educate the public of this nation? When was the last time you saw any member of our self-centered society stop being close minded and change their ways? When did social media become a platform to campaign for social change?

I am believe that this epidemic of hurt feelings comes from selfishness and entitlement. The “look at me! Look at me!” attitude makes you no better than the morons you demonize for their acts of stupidity because ultimately you share a common goal. Attention. How does that make sense? Fear not, I am here to be the voice of reason who can shed some light on the reality of what we do for a living and why.

First off, there is no doubt that many veterans have sacrificed a lot over the last decade or more fighting for this country. People have lost their families, limbs, humanity to come home to a place that is just as foreign as the one they had been fighting in. Most of those that have served in Iraq and Afghanistan joined during a time of war. Which is commendable. However, it doesn’t entitle you to a damn thing. You received a God-damned paycheck, didn’t you? We are currently fighting in an all volunteer army and no one dragged you down to the recruiting station and made you raise your right hand to swear to defend the constitution of the United States. It just didn’t happen. So we expect the world to bend over backwards to save your feelings because you volunteered to do a job where you knew the risks and sacrifice involved. Think about how self-centered that sounds. Not to mention it goes against the values the armed forces is based on. Selfless service. Whatever your reason for joining, you took on the responsibility knowingly and should do so without seeking recognition because the security of this nation isn’t about you and your ego. At the end of the day you know what you did and didn’t do. You have seen the world in a way that the citizens of this country might never in a lifetime. You did it so they wouldn’t have to. You shouldered that burden so that the masses wouldn’t have to, and could live their lives in whatever manner they wish. That’s the American dream right? The pursuit of happiness. Seek solace in the fact that by sacrificing you can now have an perspective about life and it’s meaning that some people go forever without understanding. How precious the time on this earth is and how important it is not to waste it. Its not our job as veterans to police the way people live and judge how they use that freedom.

But noooo… here comes another outraged veteran on the internet soap box reminding those silly civilians just how inferior they are because they never went to war. They need to understand how bad we had it. They need to feel the anger, loss, and guilt we feel. They need to know that even though we willingly chose this lifestyle, so that we can protect the freedom they have, they sure as hell don’t have the freedom to call a transgender former Olympic Gold metal winner “brave” without first kneeling before us veterans and paying homage to our bravery. We condemn anything negative that can remotely be considered to do with the military or this country. Hell, when that doesn’t work we invent reasons to be upset. I’d be willing to bet a majority of the veterans who are so outraged probably sat on a fob, gained 15 pounds, and went to green beans, guzzling down iced coffee every day. They are the same ones who flaunt their service wherever they go hoping to get an upgrade on a flight or a free drink at a bar. They are probably the reason that stolen valor exists. They run around flaunting their veteran status to exploit patriotic citizens and receive special treatment. Lo and behold some idiot sees this special treatment and throws on the same uniform our brothers and sisters died in to get the same treatment. Which is the bigger crime? Are you not doing the same thing?

Now I know you have seen this *******. The one at the bar telling war stories to a group of girls when you can see it in his eyes that not a word of what he is saying is true. Those who have been there and done that typically don’t want to share unless it’s with others who can relate and understand. Which brings me to another gem of advice passed down through my family’s military tradition “you know how to know if a vet is lying? When he opens his ****ing mouth.” I am in no way saying that you should not talk about your experiences. It’s necessary to heal from the wounds that war makes on your soul. I do know from personal experience that it only makes sense to talk to others like me who can actually relate to the things I have been through. Going on and on to civilians about combat makes no sense because they don’t get it. It goes back attention seeking. If I personally see it I know I automatically assume that you’re a fraud. Right or wrong.

What about those that died? You have to protect their memory right? I agree. You absolutely should. Think about that person who was taken off this world way too early. Picture them in your mind. Ask yourself if spending all this time and effort being angry and fighting an imaginary battle in their name is how they would want you to honor their sacrifice. Ask yourself what they would do if they could somehow come back for one more hour. Would they spend that hour on ******** making sure that the public was more aware of their sacrifice. **** no. They would be with their families. They would be having a beer with their friends. They would probably call every single person that means something to them to say goodbye and I love you. So if you really want to honor their memory, put the social media dispensing device down and live every second of your life for the both of you. Hold yourself accountable for it because if you squander the gift they gave, you should be ashamed of yourself.

So I am asking you to hide your pride then right? No. Not even close. I am asking you to be more productive with that pride. How many veterans kill themselves every day? In the time it takes you to repost something on ******** you could dial the number of another veteran just to check in. You don’t know the impact that could have. You could use your love for service to continue to serve your community. You know why there are so many morons out there? The family system is broken. We have kids raising themselves and how to we expect them not to be self-centered? Go mentor a child. Use the life experience you gained in the military to teach the next generation what is really important.

I am proud of my service to this nation. I still grieve for the ones who we lost to combat and suicide alike. I honor them by making the most of my life because I think it would be disrespectful to their sacrifice not to squeeze every bit of life out of the time that they were not afforded. My worst fear is that we alienate ourselves from the people we fought for by continuing to beat them over the head with the fact we did. I know if I am sick and tired of seeing all the complaining and anger, the average Joe is too. Then the message which I am sure is born out of good intentions gets ignored, and it becomes us against them. The people who we fought for become the people we fight. What a sad day that would be.

So be proud. Honor the fallen. Be an example because at the end of the day, if we are as good as we say we are? We wont have to say a damn word. It will show. Who knows, we might actually make a real difference INSIDE the country we fought for.

#didnotread
    #noonegiveasphucknonnerposerwannabe
    "Out of every one hundred men, ten shouldn't even be there, eighty are just targets, nine are the real fighters, and we are lucky to have them, for they make the battle. Ah, but the one, one is a warrior, and he will bring the others back."
    -Heraclitus-

Originally Posted by SpiteTheOdds View Post
    #didnotread
    #noonegiveasphucknonnerposerwannabe
    that wasnt from him
    Pilot

Originally Posted by Ayz33 View Post
    that wasnt from him
    He knows, he's just a grumpy old *******

Alright, who's the miscer working dirty fleet out here at the deid? Stupid SS haircut, skinny fat, retarded tattoos, and walks around like he thinks he lifts? Next time you try to tell me I can't piss on my own jet I'm gonna throw your ass out the crew entrance door. I only let it slide cause you looked like you were having a bad day

StormJordan will become famous soon enough. (+50) StormJordan will become famous soon enough. (+50) StormJordan will become famous soon enough. (+50) StormJordan will become famous soon enough. (+50) StormJordan will become famous soon enough. (+50) StormJordan will become famous soon enough. (+50) StormJordan will become famous soon enough. (+50) StormJordan will become famous soon enough. (+50) StormJordan will become famous soon enough. (+50) StormJordan will become famous soon enough. (+50) StormJordan will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Sup. Just finished up my 4 yr enlistment and separated. Thinking about applying for OTS after I graduate in May. Maybe I'll apply to be a 1A0/1/2 in the guard/reserves. The thought of going back to active duty kinda scares me lol. Anyone in a Ops TFI unit? if so how do the reserve 1AX's like it?
    Interested in investing and stock trading? visit tactical-trader.com

USAF Crew

Carolina Panthers/Golden State Warriors

cphustla is a name known to all. (+5000) cphustla is a name known to all. (+5000) cphustla is a name known to all. (+5000) cphustla is a name known to all. (+5000) cphustla is a name known to all. (+5000) cphustla is a name known to all. (+5000) cphustla is a name known to all. (+5000) cphustla is a name known to all. (+5000) cphustla is a name known to all. (+5000) cphustla is a name known to all. (+5000) cphustla is a name known to all. (+5000)
    He knows, he's just a grumpy old *******

Alright, who's the miscer working dirty fleet out here at the deid? Stupid SS haircut, skinny fat, retarded tattoos, and walks around like he thinks he lifts? Next time you try to tell me I can't piss on my own jet I'm gonna throw your ass out the crew entrance door. I only let it slide cause you looked like you were having a bad day
    STFU noboddy cares..

i know who you are talking about LEL
    "Because society has pushed them into corners, forcing them to believe they are losers When in fact everyone has so much potential to achieve such magic and wonder, but as I alluded it to they are continually told they cant do it/they'll fail, so they start believing it The truth is: there's no such thing as a "loser" its just a label to make people feel bad"
    Nvious

Originally Posted by StormJordan View Post
    Sup. Just finished up my 4 yr enlistment and separated. Thinking about applying for OTS after I graduate in May. Maybe I'll apply to be a 1A0/1/2 in the guard/reserves. The thought of going back to active duty kinda scares me lol. Anyone in a Ops TFI unit? if so how do the reserve 1AX's like it?
    message me... from a TFI base ...
    Nvious

D
    Originally Posted by cphustla View Post
    STFU noboddy cares..

i know who you are talking about LEL
    Do you really? This kid perfectly embodies what I think of when I think miscer. Oh and I think he was a ginger or maybe just super pale. Couldn't tell with all the gel in his hair

awkwardvirgin will become famous soon enough. (+50) awkwardvirgin will become famous soon enough. (+50) awkwardvirgin will become famous soon enough. (+50) awkwardvirgin will become famous soon enough. (+50) awkwardvirgin will become famous soon enough. (+50) awkwardvirgin will become famous soon enough. (+50) awkwardvirgin will become famous soon enough. (+50) awkwardvirgin will become famous soon enough. (+50) awkwardvirgin will become famous soon enough. (+50) awkwardvirgin will become famous soon enough. (+50) awkwardvirgin will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    My supervisor just gave me a 4 on my first epr. He was pushing for a 5, but some other guys, including flight chief were getting on him about it. There are two main things that led to this. First on paper it looks like I havent been working on some stuff, but I had them done, jsut needed to present to an instructor who wasnt available most of the time. I couldve worked faster on all this,, but by no means was a i slacking off or anything
    And I havent volunteered for any additional duties or any of those volunteer things when emails are sent out. I have volunteer work outside of the AF, but I didnt respond when stuff within the squadron or flight came through (eg SABC rep, . Some other fresh A1C's have finished up both and the NCO's in my flight said since I dont really compare to them they couldnt give me a 5.

What do you guys think?
    Always pick 2 crew.

Originally Posted by awkwardvirgin View Post
    My supervisor just gave me a 4 on my first epr. He was pushing for a 5, but some other guys, including flight chief were getting on him about it. There are two main things that led to this. First on paper it looks like I havent been working on some stuff, but I had them done, jsut needed to present to an instructor who wasnt available most of the time. I couldve worked faster on all this,, but by no means was a i slacking off or anything
    And I havent volunteered for any additional duties or any of those volunteer things when emails are sent out. I have volunteer work outside of the AF, but I didnt respond when stuff within the squadron or flight came through (eg SABC rep, . Some other fresh A1C's have finished up both and the NCO's in my flight said since I dont really compare to them they couldnt give me a 5.

What do you guys think?
    arent 4s going to be a lot more common now? im guard scum so im not too sure
    Pilot

Originally Posted by Ayz33 View Post
    arent 4s going to be a lot more common now? im guard scum so im not too sure
    yeah, 5s are set for the percentage of people, I think I heard top third. With the new system I understand my rating, but not with the old
    Always pick 2 crew.

Originally Posted by awkwardvirgin View Post

What do you guys think?
    Is that volunteer work outside the AF on your EPR?

USAF
    OEF/OIF/OIR

GixxerSixxer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) GixxerSixxer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) GixxerSixxer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) GixxerSixxer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) GixxerSixxer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) GixxerSixxer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) GixxerSixxer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) GixxerSixxer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) GixxerSixxer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) GixxerSixxer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) GixxerSixxer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Negged *******. Only enlisted peasents can tell people not to enlist

jamesvt is a name known to all. (+5000) jamesvt is a name known to all. (+5000) jamesvt is a name known to all. (+5000) jamesvt is a name known to all. (+5000) jamesvt is a name known to all. (+5000) jamesvt is a name known to all. (+5000) jamesvt is a name known to all. (+5000) jamesvt is a name known to all. (+5000) jamesvt is a name known to all. (+5000) jamesvt is a name known to all. (+5000) jamesvt is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Says the person that has never been enlisted and most of all isn't even in the real Air Force yet. haha
    Last edited by jamesvt; 07-16-2015 at 02:26 AM.
    USAF

D

Do you really? This kid perfectly embodies what I think of when I think miscer. Oh and I think he was a ginger or maybe just super pale. Couldn't tell with all the gel in his hair
    went to a redball.. dont really know they guy.. just seen him
    Nvious