Page 18 of 171 FirstFirst ... 8 16 17 18 19 20 28 68 118 ... LastLast
    combatdepth has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) combatdepth has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) combatdepth has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) combatdepth has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) combatdepth has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) combatdepth has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) combatdepth has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) combatdepth has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) combatdepth has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) combatdepth has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) combatdepth has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by SpiteTheOdds View Post
    cool story bro
    🍆🍆🍆

Registered User AfricanGenetics's Avatar
    AfricanGenetics is on a distinguished road. (+10) AfricanGenetics is on a distinguished road. (+10) AfricanGenetics is on a distinguished road. (+10) AfricanGenetics is on a distinguished road. (+10) AfricanGenetics is on a distinguished road. (+10) AfricanGenetics is on a distinguished road. (+10) AfricanGenetics is on a distinguished road. (+10) AfricanGenetics is on a distinguished road. (+10) AfricanGenetics is on a distinguished road. (+10) AfricanGenetics is on a distinguished road. (+10) AfricanGenetics is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Still waiting 60 days. Got about 6.5 weeks left. This is bullchit. Should I see a different recruiter? I'm clean god damn it I know I am. This wait is killing me and my recruiter is dead set on making me wait it out.

Thanks in advance AF brahs.
    *Ballerina Forearms Crew*
    *African Genetics Crew*
    *Never Getting Married Crew*
    *Will probably cave into societal pressure and get married anyway crew*
    *Completed 90 day no fap crew*
    *Thinks of dragons when trying to fap to imagination crew*
    *Narcoleptic crew*

Deadlift - 335
    Bench - 185
    Squat - 225

Yeah, I'm slackin'.

ememmcfly is a name known to all. (+5000) ememmcfly is a name known to all. (+5000) ememmcfly is a name known to all. (+5000) ememmcfly is a name known to all. (+5000) ememmcfly is a name known to all. (+5000) ememmcfly is a name known to all. (+5000) ememmcfly is a name known to all. (+5000) ememmcfly is a name known to all. (+5000) ememmcfly is a name known to all. (+5000) ememmcfly is a name known to all. (+5000) ememmcfly is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by AfricanGenetics View Post
    Still waiting 60 days. Got about 6.5 weeks left. This is bullchit. Should I see a different recruiter? I'm clean god damn it I know I am. This wait is killing me and my recruiter is dead set on making me wait it out.

He's probably dead set because he's been burned before and doesn't want to waste the effort or time. And if I remember correct if you fail your permanently DQ'd. If it's what you want, wait out.
    USAF

*Geezer Snap Chat Crew*
    *WettyB gonna make it Crew*

ProMera Sports - Reinforced Recovery Partnered Log: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=164730041&pagenumber=
    My Log: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=163632451&p=1281769971#post1281769971

AfricanGenetics is on a distinguished road. (+10) AfricanGenetics is on a distinguished road. (+10) AfricanGenetics is on a distinguished road. (+10) AfricanGenetics is on a distinguished road. (+10) AfricanGenetics is on a distinguished road. (+10) AfricanGenetics is on a distinguished road. (+10) AfricanGenetics is on a distinguished road. (+10) AfricanGenetics is on a distinguished road. (+10) AfricanGenetics is on a distinguished road. (+10) AfricanGenetics is on a distinguished road. (+10) AfricanGenetics is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by ememmcfly View Post
    He's probably dead set because he's been burned before and doesn't want to waste the effort or time. And if I remember correct if you fail your permanently DQ'd. If it's what you want, wait out.
    Thanks. That makes sense, I'm probably being pretty inconsiderate and not seeing things through his eyes. Yeah if you're dirty at MEPS it's game over. This mini DEP still sucks tho.

Was thinking of 2 things to try and speed things up on my end.

1) Test myself and if I'm clean try to convince my recruiter to shorten the wait time at least.

2) See another recruiter. There is another one relatively close by to my location and I could see them no prob. Things is, what are the odds the second recruiter puts me on the same wait time?

Are either of these viable options or should I stop fretting like a little girl?

PMs coming your way about ISR if you don't mind.
    *African Genetics Crew*
    *Narcoleptic crew*

Deadlift - 335
    Bench - 185
    Squat - 225

Yeah, I'm slackin'.

ememmcfly is a name known to all. (+5000) ememmcfly is a name known to all. (+5000) ememmcfly is a name known to all. (+5000) ememmcfly is a name known to all. (+5000) ememmcfly is a name known to all. (+5000) ememmcfly is a name known to all. (+5000) ememmcfly is a name known to all. (+5000) ememmcfly is a name known to all. (+5000) ememmcfly is a name known to all. (+5000) ememmcfly is a name known to all. (+5000) ememmcfly is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Thanks. That makes sense, I'm probably being pretty inconsiderate and not seeing things through his eyes. Yeah if you're dirty at MEPS it's game over. This mini DEP still sucks tho.

Was thinking of 2 things to try and speed things up on my end.

1) Test myself and if I'm clean try to convince my recruiter to shorten the wait time at least.

2) See another recruiter. There is another one relatively close by to my location and I could see them no prob. Things is, what are the odds the second recruiter puts me on the same wait time?

Are either of these viable options or should I stop fretting like a little girl?

PMs coming your way about ISR if you don't mind.
    Shut up and wait. Just reading your post was annoying I can't imagine how your recruiter feels. The recruiters will both make you wait. And I'm sure they speak to each other.

The Air Force isn't going anywhere. Promise.

I PM'd you back.
    USAF

*Geezer Snap Chat Crew*
    *WettyB gonna make it Crew*

ProMera Sports - Reinforced Recovery Partnered Log: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=164730041&pagenumber=
    My Log: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=163632451&p=1281769971#post1281769971

Shut up and wait. Just reading your post was annoying I can't imagine how your recruiter feels. The recruiters will both make you wait. And I'm sure they speak to each other.

I PM'd you back.
    Thanks for being real. Alright, I'll wait.
    *African Genetics Crew*
    *Narcoleptic crew*

Deadlift - 335
    Bench - 185
    Squat - 225

Yeah, I'm slackin'.

ClaudeGiroux is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ClaudeGiroux is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ClaudeGiroux is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ClaudeGiroux is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ClaudeGiroux is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ClaudeGiroux is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ClaudeGiroux is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ClaudeGiroux is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ClaudeGiroux is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ClaudeGiroux is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ClaudeGiroux is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)

Patience bruh. Recruiters are busy mother****ers and you're not the only one who wants to join. That's what I told one of my recruiters when he finally got back to me and he came out of his ears.
    **Sets the thermostat in my room to 69 so they know crew**

*nutsack smells worse than raw sewage crew*

F2. is a name known to all. (+5000) F2. is a name known to all. (+5000) F2. is a name known to all. (+5000) F2. is a name known to all. (+5000) F2. is a name known to all. (+5000) F2. is a name known to all. (+5000) F2. is a name known to all. (+5000) F2. is a name known to all. (+5000) F2. is a name known to all. (+5000) F2. is a name known to all. (+5000) F2. is a name known to all. (+5000)

I PM'd you back.
    Seriously this.

Keep this in mind. The AF does not need nor want you. You want the AF, so shut up and color.

I'm just assuming you told the recruiter you smoked pot and that's why he's making you wait? If so seriously, shut your f'ing mouth. The recruiter is doing you a GIANT favor by not telling you to **** off in the first place.

Reality check is very much appreciated srs. Will report back with updates in November.
    *African Genetics Crew*
    *Narcoleptic crew*

Deadlift - 335
    Bench - 185
    Squat - 225

Yeah, I'm slackin'.

combatdepth has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) combatdepth has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) combatdepth has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) combatdepth has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) combatdepth has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) combatdepth has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) combatdepth has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) combatdepth has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) combatdepth has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) combatdepth has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) combatdepth has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by F2. View Post
    Seriously this.

Keep this in mind. The AF does not need nor want you. You want the AF, so shut up and color.

I'm just assuming you told the recruiter you smoked pot and that's why he's making you wait? If so seriously, shut your f'ing mouth. The recruiter is doing you a GIANT favor by not telling you to **** off in the first place.
    this

I PM'd you back.
    And this

Ayz33 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ayz33 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ayz33 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ayz33 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ayz33 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ayz33 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ayz33 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ayz33 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ayz33 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ayz33 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ayz33 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    anyone been out to oregon? i have an opportunity to go for a year with a possibility of another 365 afterwards but idk....been trying to do other things. ****ing tough choice
    Pilot

Originally Posted by Ayz33 View Post
    anyone been out to oregon? i have an opportunity to go for a year with a possibility of another 365 afterwards but idk....been trying to do other things. ****ing tough choice
    Doing what? Like Depot work, or what?

Ayz33 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ayz33 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ayz33 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ayz33 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ayz33 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ayz33 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ayz33 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ayz33 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ayz33 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ayz33 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ayz33 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by combatdepth View Post
    Doing what? Like Depot work, or what?
    email just says 365 day mpa tour..arresting system work it looks like

and it looks like thats the "available to fill date"...a little relief there
    Last edited by Ayz33; 09-24-2014 at 11:42 AM.
    Pilot

Platinum Access Member WeDoPullups's Avatar
    WeDoPullups has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WeDoPullups has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WeDoPullups has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WeDoPullups has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WeDoPullups has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WeDoPullups has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WeDoPullups has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WeDoPullups has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WeDoPullups has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WeDoPullups has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WeDoPullups has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    So yall monicas said the lifecycle 2020 fund is the best to put my money in for TSP?

Time to get my **** out the g fund
    *No bulge because micropenis crew*
    *Admire other men's bulges because micropenis crew*
    *Piss on balls every time because micropenis crew*
    *Doctor laughs during checkups because micropenis crew*
    *"Is it in yet?" because micropenis crew*
    *Smallest micropenis in micropenis support group crew*

email just says 365 day mpa tour..arresting system work it looks like

and it looks like thats the "available to fill date"...a little relief there
    I don't see why not? Thats something you've worked on before, and if you get a hotel + per diem it would be a good trip.

I don't see why not? Thats something you've worked on before, and if you get a hotel + per diem it would be a good trip.
    Yeah well i have been looking into other guard units to cross-train into load and this would put quite a halter on that...hopefully doesn't fill too fast. Seems like an amazing area...southern Oregon right above california
    Pilot

GixxerSixxer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) GixxerSixxer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) GixxerSixxer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) GixxerSixxer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) GixxerSixxer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) GixxerSixxer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) GixxerSixxer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) GixxerSixxer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) GixxerSixxer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) GixxerSixxer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) GixxerSixxer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    They gotta stop letting officers serve food in the DFAC slow as all ****

Yeah well i have been looking into other guard units to cross-train into load and this would put quite a halter on that...hopefully doesn't fill too fast. Seems like an amazing area...southern Oregon right above california
    What says you can't amend the orders mid tour? It's not like it'll be a contract.

samatash is just really nice. (+1000) samatash is just really nice. (+1000) samatash is just really nice. (+1000) samatash is just really nice. (+1000) samatash is just really nice. (+1000) samatash is just really nice. (+1000) samatash is just really nice. (+1000) samatash is just really nice. (+1000) samatash is just really nice. (+1000) samatash is just really nice. (+1000) samatash is just really nice. (+1000)
    TCN duty at al-Udeid. Would you volunteer for this? It's up for grabs if I put in.
    USAF

F2. is a name known to all. (+5000) F2. is a name known to all. (+5000) F2. is a name known to all. (+5000) F2. is a name known to all. (+5000) F2. is a name known to all. (+5000) F2. is a name known to all. (+5000) F2. is a name known to all. (+5000) F2. is a name known to all. (+5000) F2. is a name known to all. (+5000) F2. is a name known to all. (+5000) F2. is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by samatash View Post
    TCN duty at al-Udeid. Would you volunteer for this? It's up for grabs if I put in.
    Do not want TCN duty, but not a bad place to deploy to. I believe we have a few misc brahs out there right now too.

Pretty sure they put roids in the defac food out there too.

hell no...FP right? unless you just want to deploy then go for it
    Pilot

samatash is just really nice. (+1000) samatash is just really nice. (+1000) samatash is just really nice. (+1000) samatash is just really nice. (+1000) samatash is just really nice. (+1000) samatash is just really nice. (+1000) samatash is just really nice. (+1000) samatash is just really nice. (+1000) samatash is just really nice. (+1000) samatash is just really nice. (+1000) samatash is just really nice. (+1000)
    yeah i guess force protection = tcn escort
    USAF

ace333 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ace333 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ace333 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ace333 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ace333 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ace333 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ace333 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ace333 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ace333 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ace333 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ace333 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    tfw squadron picnic on friday
    USAF
    Flightline in the Frozen Wasteland...

Originally Posted by F2. View Post
    Do not want TCN duty, but not a bad place to deploy to. I believe we have a few misc brahs out there right now too.

Pretty sure they put roids in the defac food out there too.
    LAWD no, unless you're eager to deploy asap.

hindes204 is a name known to all. (+5000) hindes204 is a name known to all. (+5000) hindes204 is a name known to all. (+5000) hindes204 is a name known to all. (+5000) hindes204 is a name known to all. (+5000) hindes204 is a name known to all. (+5000) hindes204 is a name known to all. (+5000) hindes204 is a name known to all. (+5000) hindes204 is a name known to all. (+5000) hindes204 is a name known to all. (+5000) hindes204 is a name known to all. (+5000)

Fuk......that

I have never heard a good experience from guys that did TCN duty

Necessary....yes....volunteer worthy...hell no

WeDoPullups has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WeDoPullups has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WeDoPullups has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WeDoPullups has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WeDoPullups has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WeDoPullups has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WeDoPullups has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WeDoPullups has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WeDoPullups has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WeDoPullups has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WeDoPullups has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    tfw ssgt in your flight is pinning your asscheek twice a week for 8 weeks and vice versa

Originally Posted by WeDoPullups View Post
    tfw ssgt in your flight is pinning your asscheek twice a week for 8 weeks and vice versa

Uh.... What?

It was nice knowing you

Uh.... What?

It was nice knowing you
    Pinning = chewing out for ****ing up jeez what were you thinking? We've been pinning each other pretty hard

ok yeah I'm fukked aren't I brb OSI

ace333 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ace333 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ace333 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ace333 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ace333 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ace333 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ace333 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ace333 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ace333 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ace333 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ace333 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    tfw ssgt throws you under the bus for something that was the previous shift's fault

reason #391 why I can't wait to gtfo
    USAF
    Flightline in the Frozen Wasteland...