Liquid_diet is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Liquid_diet is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Liquid_diet is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Liquid_diet is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Liquid_diet is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Liquid_diet is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Liquid_diet is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Liquid_diet is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Liquid_diet is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Liquid_diet is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Liquid_diet is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)

Friggin' Yummy Green Apple Video Review : D - Betancourt Glutamine Plus

Store Link: - http://www.bodybuilding.com/store/be...mine-plus.html

Big thanks to Betancourt for sending me a tub of this stuff to review! I had high expectations, as this company always delivers, and I wasn’t disappointed

Taste10 – Top of the top when it comes to green apple flavor systems. Just so enjoyable to sip during the latter part of my workout. Usually I have to refill my shaker with boring water after I finish my powdered BCAA’s,. but now I have some Glutamine Plus to enjoy Would sip this stuff all day.

Mix9.75 – As per the video, mixes almost-perfectly in 10 seconds. It mixes an opaque white as opposed to green, which I like  Just the smallest swirl of white sediment in the very bottom.

Recovery10 – I was finishing every workout strong while sipping this, and never really got any DOMS. I never got sick, even when my Mom got strep throat, and I was around her almost daily. Even when I had to wait a few hours before I could get a real post-workout meal in me, I felt less shaky.

Profile – – Very impressed with the inclusion of trademarked Sustamine glutamine. They don’t go for cheap ingredients here. Regular supplemental l-glutamine absorption has been debated over the years, but Betancourt includes several forms to maximize absorbability. The vitamin C is just icing on the cake. This is the most premium l-glutamine supplement I have ever taken…