Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast
    u wot m1.68179283050743⁴ Manc33's Avatar
    Location: Manchester, England, United Kingdom (Great Britain)
    Manc33 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Manc33 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Manc33 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Manc33 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Manc33 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Manc33 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Manc33 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Manc33 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Manc33 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Manc33 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Manc33 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by EatSleepSquat View Post
    When I was a freshmen in highschool there were a bunch of seniors at a party. A bish got chit faced and passed out, guys put a bag on her head and half the party ran a train on her. One of tbe guys who was on the train was her brother. He killed himself (srs) when he found out
    lol'd at "on the train" like its a daily occurrence.

Cool story bro. Don't care if true.
    u wot m1.68179283050742908606225095246644152⁴

Thai_Clinch has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Thai_Clinch has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Thai_Clinch has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Thai_Clinch has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Thai_Clinch has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Thai_Clinch has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Thai_Clinch has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Thai_Clinch has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Thai_Clinch has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Thai_Clinch has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Thai_Clinch has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    been in a few. more like a bukkake though.

I was 19, 2 girl was 18, all my buddies (4) were either 18-19. we were drinking at friends house all having a good time. 2 girls from 2 houses down (friend of ours cousins) come down. wanted to party and drink. told them they have to blow all of us for a bottle of smirnoff. 5 dudes vs. 2 chicks, all of us got head and my buddy jeffery nailed one of them afterwards.

we use to get under 21 chicks to come over all the time to offer sexual trade offs when i was in college. me and my buddies had a house so we'd invite a girl over while we are all chillin, we'd buy her alcohol and she'd freely run through the whole house. happened prolly 4-5 times. id never have sex with any of them, but a blowjobs a blowjob. im not gonna say no.

another time in my mid 20's we did a couples retreat type deal. 5 couples total. we all stayed the first night in the living room, around the fireplace the first night. drinking, eating, playing cards, etc., ended up turning into a giant **** fest. no swinger stuff but we all went at it at the same time. so many noises. i was cool with it.
    Buccaneers/Lightning/Rays/The U

"Strength does not come from winning. Your struggles develop your strengths. When you go through hardships and decide not to surrender, that is strength." - Arnold

SoberToaster is a jewel in the rough. (+500) SoberToaster is a jewel in the rough. (+500) SoberToaster is a jewel in the rough. (+500) SoberToaster is a jewel in the rough. (+500) SoberToaster is a jewel in the rough. (+500) SoberToaster is a jewel in the rough. (+500) SoberToaster is a jewel in the rough. (+500) SoberToaster is a jewel in the rough. (+500) SoberToaster is a jewel in the rough. (+500) SoberToaster is a jewel in the rough. (+500) SoberToaster is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    itt: sloots gonna sloot
    *Reps back*
    -Poet Philosopher Artist Dancer Musician who doesn't play any instruments Crew-
    -Craps self and projectile vomits blood when someone asks "How am i doing today" Crew-
    -Unlikes girls when they visit my Okcupid profile and don't like me back crew-

JRJester is a name known to all. (+5000) JRJester is a name known to all. (+5000) JRJester is a name known to all. (+5000) JRJester is a name known to all. (+5000) JRJester is a name known to all. (+5000) JRJester is a name known to all. (+5000) JRJester is a name known to all. (+5000) JRJester is a name known to all. (+5000) JRJester is a name known to all. (+5000) JRJester is a name known to all. (+5000) JRJester is a name known to all. (+5000)
    in after miscers claiming 100% of women get gangbanged on the reg and come up with a bunch of stupid "stories"

lol in reality it's the biggest sloots who do this kind of ****

5-10% of women TOPS

sanine will become famous soon enough. (+50) sanine will become famous soon enough. (+50) sanine will become famous soon enough. (+50) sanine will become famous soon enough. (+50) sanine will become famous soon enough. (+50) sanine will become famous soon enough. (+50) sanine will become famous soon enough. (+50) sanine will become famous soon enough. (+50) sanine will become famous soon enough. (+50) sanine will become famous soon enough. (+50) sanine will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by JRJester View Post
    in after miscers claiming 100% of women get gangbanged on the reg and come up with a bunch of stupid "stories"

lol in reality it's the biggest sloots who do this kind of ****

5-10% of women TOPS
    obviously brah its hard to find one cuz they are acting all innocent 24/7. you would never guess these girls are big sloots, but they are literally horny as **** nymphos

One Of Our Top Posters! NotANun21's Avatar
    NotANun21 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NotANun21 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NotANun21 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NotANun21 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NotANun21 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NotANun21 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NotANun21 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NotANun21 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NotANun21 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NotANun21 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NotANun21 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    When I was a freshmen in highschool there were a bunch of seniors at a party. A bish got chit faced and passed out, guys put a bag on her head and half the party ran a train on her. One of tbe guys who was on the train was her brother. He killed himself (srs) when he found out
    Did he jump off a roof and die with no soul?

LePussy is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) LePussy is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) LePussy is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) LePussy is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) LePussy is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) LePussy is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) LePussy is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) LePussy is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) LePussy is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) LePussy is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) LePussy is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)
    TFW the misc has now mad me aware that around 20 girls in my high school have been trained...

Sickening

AgRyan has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AgRyan has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AgRyan has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AgRyan has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AgRyan has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AgRyan has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AgRyan has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AgRyan has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AgRyan has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AgRyan has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AgRyan has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    At my high school I never knew of one happening but I know at least 2 girls that for sure did them in high school.

At college parties they're not uncommon. Not in the norm but I feel like they happen regularly enough.

In the military? oh lawdddd.... I could go knock on some doors and probably find 2-3 of them.
    "If in my say 80 years on earth I do more help than damage, then I feel complete."

"I feel grateful every day I wake up, I know I’m already on borrowed time"

-Snailsrus aka Lauren Kelly RIP

YaBuy has a spectacular aura about. (+250) YaBuy has a spectacular aura about. (+250) YaBuy has a spectacular aura about. (+250) YaBuy has a spectacular aura about. (+250) YaBuy has a spectacular aura about. (+250) YaBuy has a spectacular aura about. (+250) YaBuy has a spectacular aura about. (+250) YaBuy has a spectacular aura about. (+250) YaBuy has a spectacular aura about. (+250) YaBuy has a spectacular aura about. (+250) YaBuy has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Exact same story in this famous song:

http://youtu.be/_R80-1Ej83o
    --EDM Crew--
    --Diabetes type 1 crew--
    --Always pick 3 crew--
    --Bulking through summer crew--

hggnz is just really nice. (+1000) hggnz is just really nice. (+1000) hggnz is just really nice. (+1000) hggnz is just really nice. (+1000) hggnz is just really nice. (+1000) hggnz is just really nice. (+1000) hggnz is just really nice. (+1000) hggnz is just really nice. (+1000) hggnz is just really nice. (+1000) hggnz is just really nice. (+1000) hggnz is just really nice. (+1000)
    Senior year of high school was at a party and this girl was out back in the tree line on her hands and knees letting any guy there go at her doggy style. When I got there she was covered in cum and sucking some black guys dink.

Thee3ternal is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Thee3ternal is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Thee3ternal is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Thee3ternal is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Thee3ternal is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Thee3ternal is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Thee3ternal is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Thee3ternal is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Thee3ternal is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Thee3ternal is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Thee3ternal is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    The first thing you have to realize is out of 100 hot chicks probably 95 of them would qualify as having did slooty stuff, or being sloots (for the right guys).

So if a good 95/100 are sloots, now it's not hard to see that 20% have at least had trains ran on them.

Seriously in all of my life, all of the hot chicks I know (lots and lots) I'd say I can count the ones who weren't on one hand, and that cause I'm giving them the benefit of the doubt.

But you have to understand I'm a pretty handsome guy too, I'm not stressing that fact to e-brag, I keep bringing it up because chicks will tend to be more forward/aggressive/open etc. for/toward better looking guys.

The better looking the guy is most likely the more insight he's gonna have into sloot nature, not counting the odd FA, and I'm not even a hound at all, I could imagine how much **** I'd know if I was.

Aesthetic Wizard openyour__eyes's Avatar
    openyour__eyes is just really nice. (+1000) openyour__eyes is just really nice. (+1000) openyour__eyes is just really nice. (+1000) openyour__eyes is just really nice. (+1000) openyour__eyes is just really nice. (+1000) openyour__eyes is just really nice. (+1000) openyour__eyes is just really nice. (+1000) openyour__eyes is just really nice. (+1000) openyour__eyes is just really nice. (+1000) openyour__eyes is just really nice. (+1000) openyour__eyes is just really nice. (+1000)
    fixed

When I was a freshmen in highschool there were a bunch of seniors at a party. A bish got chit faced and passed out, guys put a bag on her head and half the party ran a train on her. One of tbe guys who was on the train was her brother. He high fived himself (srs) and then posted on the misc about banging his sloot sister when he found out
    Your life is your own, rise up and live it.

derkerkjerk is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) derkerkjerk is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) derkerkjerk is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) derkerkjerk is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) derkerkjerk is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) derkerkjerk is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) derkerkjerk is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) derkerkjerk is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) derkerkjerk is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) derkerkjerk is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) derkerkjerk is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Our high-school football team had a house party and ran a train on some chick. They recorded it and one of the guys was walking around in school the following week with the camera playing it for people.

Then when I was about to graduate I found out about this innocent-looking (lol) chick. She was on the good side of all the teachers, straight A's, smart as ****, attractive, and had a nice body. Chick did A FEW gangbangs. She was so easy if you just approached her, not knowing her, and started talking to her for a couple minutes you could get her number. She would legit have guys sneak in her bedroom window at night, let them smash/get BJ and they would dip out.

I distinctly remember back in high-school how "if you eat pussy you're gay, that's sick" and would get made fun of HARD. One guy was always ragging people about eating pussy. Turns out, he was going over to chick above's house and eating her out, srs.

Worse yet is some guy from high-school got her pregnant I believe. He KNEW she was gangbanging (and had participated in some of her whore activities himself) and was wifing her.

common slav in tracksuit Highwind7's Avatar
    Highwind7 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Highwind7 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Highwind7 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Highwind7 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Highwind7 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Highwind7 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Highwind7 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Highwind7 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Highwind7 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Highwind7 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Highwind7 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    scary thing about it is that some of the girls who do it look like innocent little angels.
    *always pick 4 crew*
    *conservative crew*
    *son or coathanger crew*
    *women shouldn't be allowed to vote crew*
    *always tells the truth even if it hurts crew*

Some people cry and some people die by the wicked ways of love
    But I'll just keep on rolling along with the grace of the Lord above

Thee3ternal is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Thee3ternal is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Thee3ternal is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Thee3ternal is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Thee3ternal is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Thee3ternal is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Thee3ternal is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Thee3ternal is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Thee3ternal is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Thee3ternal is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Thee3ternal is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by derkerkjerk View Post
    Worse yet is some guy from high-school got her pregnant I believe. He KNEW she was gangbanging (and had participated in some of her whore activities himself) and was wifing her.
    OK well beat this bro- I know two twin brother that ran a train on this girl, then one of the brothers was her BF for like 2 years after that.

Metal Destroyer MasterpieceMesias's Avatar
    MasterpieceMesias is just really nice. (+1000) MasterpieceMesias is just really nice. (+1000) MasterpieceMesias is just really nice. (+1000) MasterpieceMesias is just really nice. (+1000) MasterpieceMesias is just really nice. (+1000) MasterpieceMesias is just really nice. (+1000) MasterpieceMesias is just really nice. (+1000) MasterpieceMesias is just really nice. (+1000) MasterpieceMesias is just really nice. (+1000) MasterpieceMesias is just really nice. (+1000) MasterpieceMesias is just really nice. (+1000)
    \m/

לוויתן

أسود معدني المحارب

Fang2 has the mod powerz Fang2 has the mod powerz Fang2 has the mod powerz Fang2 has the mod powerz Fang2 has the mod powerz Fang2 has the mod powerz Fang2 has the mod powerz Fang2 has the mod powerz Fang2 has the mod powerz Fang2 has the mod powerz Fang2 has the mod powerz
    Most of the girls who do these are just disgusting if they do it unprotected.
    RIP Pedro Suarez Vertiz. Te queremos Hermano

If your right leg is Thanksgiving and your left leg is Christmas, can I come and visit you between the holidays?

jded is a name known to all. (+5000) jded is a name known to all. (+5000) jded is a name known to all. (+5000) jded is a name known to all. (+5000) jded is a name known to all. (+5000) jded is a name known to all. (+5000) jded is a name known to all. (+5000) jded is a name known to all. (+5000) jded is a name known to all. (+5000) jded is a name known to all. (+5000) jded is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Only one;

girl in high school was drunk at a party, and guys just came in the room to smash her. was literally a line out the door like at a checkout. NEXT

she was probably around 16-17 at the time srs
    16/8/13

OniichanJoe is not very well liked. (-100) OniichanJoe is not very well liked. (-100) OniichanJoe is not very well liked. (-100) OniichanJoe is not very well liked. (-100) OniichanJoe is not very well liked. (-100) OniichanJoe is not very well liked. (-100) OniichanJoe is not very well liked. (-100) OniichanJoe is not very well liked. (-100) OniichanJoe is not very well liked. (-100) OniichanJoe is not very well liked. (-100) OniichanJoe is not very well liked. (-100)
    oh lawd what have I read

JBrook has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JBrook has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JBrook has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JBrook has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JBrook has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JBrook has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JBrook has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JBrook has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JBrook has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JBrook has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JBrook has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Most of the girls I knew that it happened to was when they were in HS or early college when they didn't know how to drink without getting completely chit faced. that said in HS 1 girl was caught with 4 guys in the rr. Another couple that I knew of happened at parties when they were really drunk but never passed out. I'd say somewhere in the 2-5% range. also it usually happens to girls that other girls don't like, cheerleaders etc because if they had friends that like them some other girl would stop them from doing it, but theyre like f it I don't like that skank anyways.

packattack87 is just really nice. (+1000) packattack87 is just really nice. (+1000) packattack87 is just really nice. (+1000) packattack87 is just really nice. (+1000) packattack87 is just really nice. (+1000) packattack87 is just really nice. (+1000) packattack87 is just really nice. (+1000) packattack87 is just really nice. (+1000) packattack87 is just really nice. (+1000) packattack87 is just really nice. (+1000) packattack87 is just really nice. (+1000)
    Itt: all sloots are uber sloots in high school/college

Tfw you missed the boat. Ffs...

sword_ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sword_ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sword_ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sword_ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sword_ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sword_ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sword_ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sword_ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sword_ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sword_ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sword_ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    I recall this one miscer talked about his ex gf had sex with three brothers at a college party. Air tight. She claimed she was possessed when she did it lmao.

It ain't no fun if the homies can't have none.
    Last edited by sword_; 08-07-2014 at 03:31 PM.
    A hit was sent, from the President, to raid your residence /
    Because you had secret evidence, and documents /
    On how they raped the continents, and it's the prominent /
    Dominant Islamic, Asiatic Black Hebrew

- GZA "4th Chamber"

SomaliShred is a name known to all. (+5000) SomaliShred is a name known to all. (+5000) SomaliShred is a name known to all. (+5000) SomaliShred is a name known to all. (+5000) SomaliShred is a name known to all. (+5000) SomaliShred is a name known to all. (+5000) SomaliShred is a name known to all. (+5000) SomaliShred is a name known to all. (+5000) SomaliShred is a name known to all. (+5000) SomaliShred is a name known to all. (+5000) SomaliShred is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by devildogJMS View Post
    Oh lawd...I've seen it way to many times while in the Marines...I've never participated in such activities...But the best one was at the Motel 6 in 29 Palms...some comm school married sloot wanted to party with the grunts and got passed around by about 20+ guys...the party was getting loud and a security officer showed up and she pulled him in and fuked him too...I left at that point because things were gettin out of hand and I don't want my fingerprints on that disaster. Well Monday morning about 9 guys in my unit get called to see the BC...the girl cried "rape" after someone made her husband aware. Turns out someone had her on tape fukin all these Marines...but everyone on the video having sex was NJP'd...except the female...go figure....
    same story in a hotel room but the girl was this disgusting obese whale, ever one tag teamed her about 13 guys, all them boys can get 7/10 chicks no probs but a gang bang with mates is like bonding I guess, everyone got in for a lulz story.. Anyways this rat ofcourse started acting like the chit how she got the score of a life time in her obese mind but soon her emotions kicked in and she realized she is full of semen from 13 guys who were high fiving, tapping/toasting drinks to each other while roasting her, laughing etc.. She got moody and everyone called her a disgusting mutt and she should Stfu, etc she was covered in spit n cum ffs lol

Next Monday morning 13 guys me included got arrested for sexual assault charges... Lucky I left for work early in the night and met everyone at the clubs later

6 guys got a minor sexual assault charges somehow..They ****ed them selfes over with burgery charges

To op.. I'd say 10-20% of women been in a gang bang.. It depends what kinda environment they're around.. Probably abit higher than 20 in the night club scene

YangGuiZi is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) YangGuiZi is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) YangGuiZi is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) YangGuiZi is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) YangGuiZi is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) YangGuiZi is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) YangGuiZi is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) YangGuiZi is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) YangGuiZi is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) YangGuiZi is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) YangGuiZi is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by Thee3ternal View Post
    I'm basically top tier aesthetics my whom life
    No avi lmao
    * International life crew *
    Denmark born.
    Childhood in Denmark and Sweden.
    UK schooled.
    HK educated.
    US living. For now.

Originally Posted by YangGuiZi View Post
    No avi lmao
    Me as an infant:

Me at like 4-5:

Me at like 12:

Are you done yet?

Did I just magically get ugly or something?

Stay angry my friend.

Dudes get so mad if you didn't live their mediocre lives.

Like if some guy said he had millions of dollars I literally wouldn't give a **** but some of you are so insecure about your looks that you think anybody who says they're/were aesthetic is lying.
    Last edited by Thee3ternal; 08-07-2014 at 07:43 PM.

LordBroski has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LordBroski has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LordBroski has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LordBroski has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LordBroski has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LordBroski has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LordBroski has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LordBroski has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LordBroski has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LordBroski has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LordBroski has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by sword_ View Post
    I recall this one miscer talked about his ex gf had sex with three brothers at a college party. Air tight. She claimed she was possessed when she did it lmao.

It ain't no fun if the homies can't have none.
    One of my former bosses, after I left my job for another, at a party while drunk, confessed to me and another friend of ours that she got gang banged by 3 brothers at once and she was a huge sexual fiend who has done it all.

I got a tight relationship with females in the work place, lulz. I hear it all, but never snitch or bring it up again. Gotta keep dat dere trust intact. Female managers love me.

SStayHumble has a spectacular aura about. (+250) SStayHumble has a spectacular aura about. (+250) SStayHumble has a spectacular aura about. (+250) SStayHumble has a spectacular aura about. (+250) SStayHumble has a spectacular aura about. (+250) SStayHumble has a spectacular aura about. (+250) SStayHumble has a spectacular aura about. (+250) SStayHumble has a spectacular aura about. (+250) SStayHumble has a spectacular aura about. (+250) SStayHumble has a spectacular aura about. (+250) SStayHumble has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by devildogJMS View Post
    Oh lawd...I've seen it way to many times while in the Marines...I've never participated in such activities...But the best one was at the Motel 6 in 29 Palms...some comm school married sloot wanted to party with the grunts and got passed around by about 20+ guys...the party was getting loud and a security officer showed up and she pulled him in and fuked him too...I left at that point because things were gettin out of hand and I don't want my fingerprints on that disaster. Well Monday morning about 9 guys in my unit get called to see the BC...the girl cried "rape" after someone made her husband aware. Turns out someone had her on tape fukin all these Marines...but everyone on the video having sex was NJP'd...except the female...go figure....
    This rustles my jim jams.

Originally Posted by LordBroski View Post
    One of my former bosses, after I left my job for another, at a party while drunk, confessed to me and another friend of ours that she got gang banged by 3 brothers at once and she was a huge sexual fiend who has done it all.

I got a tight relationship with females in the work place, lulz. I hear it all, but never snitch or bring it up again. Gotta keep dat dere trust intact. Female managers love me.
    Dude when I find out chicks get down like that it actually turns me on.

Not like I wanna gangbang them or something, just the idea that you can probably call her over and have your way with her and send her packing.

SeymourCake is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SeymourCake is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SeymourCake is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SeymourCake is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SeymourCake is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SeymourCake is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SeymourCake is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SeymourCake is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SeymourCake is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SeymourCake is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SeymourCake is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    1. One girl I knew had the whole basketball team run a train on her at her house.

2. Head cheerleader at my high school sucked off the football team.

I'm sure there was more.

LordBroski has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LordBroski has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LordBroski has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LordBroski has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LordBroski has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LordBroski has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LordBroski has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LordBroski has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LordBroski has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LordBroski has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LordBroski has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Thee3ternal View Post
    Dude when I find out chicks get down like that it actually turns me on.

Not like I wanna gangbang them or something, just the idea that you can probably call her over and have your way with her and send her packing.
    Yeah, but I tread very carefully. She was way above me, and the other woman was above both of us. They were quite attractive too, only being in their late 30's early 40's.

Was a major turn on though. They were both married, but totally freaky, and even complained they hate it when men hit on them, but stop once they see a ring or find out they're married.

Sloots gonna sloot until the end of time.