MoSt has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

* who let the ***** out *

nothin serious really ...
    Last edited by MoSt; 03-04-2002 at 01:22 PM.
    MoSt.

K (same) has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    It is not "the best protein" to take. It is whether you are taking enough protein that matters. Take 1.5-2 grams per lb of body weight.

MoSt has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    thanx for your advice ...
    Last edited by MoSt; 03-04-2002 at 01:27 PM.
    MoSt.

Why can't you read the label yourself and calculate how much of protein, carb, fat and cal , you would be taking?

wardog will become famous soon enough. (+50) wardog will become famous soon enough. (+50) wardog will become famous soon enough. (+50) wardog will become famous soon enough. (+50) wardog will become famous soon enough. (+50) wardog will become famous soon enough. (+50) wardog will become famous soon enough. (+50) wardog will become famous soon enough. (+50) wardog will become famous soon enough. (+50) wardog will become famous soon enough. (+50) wardog will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally posted by MoSt
    thats fine ... becouse i am a student i really can't get the time to eat well ...

i mean my protein intake is low ...
    So what is this? Just a low calorie diet? *Looks in his crystal ball* you will loose LOTS of muscle. Low calorie diets even with good protein content tend to be muscle wasting..unless anabolics are used.

Mr. college student..why don't you look at a ketogenic diet? With college food (from what I remember of it 10+ years ago) it should be easy to pull off.

Of course, that means no beer, or booze, but broads are allowed and in fact highly reccomended for their calorie burning attributes the the bedroom.
    LG Sciences
    Visit us at www.lgsciences.com

Todd is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Todd is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Todd is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Todd is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Todd is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Todd is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Todd is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Todd is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Todd is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Todd is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Todd is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Just hearing the name "Mega Mass" I can tell you it is not good for cutting. When you are cutting you do not want to build Mass, so why would you take a supplement for adding it? Buy yourself a Casseinate protein from **************.com.
    "It's 10:00, did you drink your protein shake?"

"Gimme my ****, or be **** on"

andy1 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) andy1 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) andy1 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) andy1 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) andy1 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) andy1 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) andy1 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) andy1 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) andy1 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) andy1 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) andy1 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    maybe a little off topic, but does anyone know of any websites where they have charts of foods with their nutrition information, protein, fat, carb, calories etc.... i tried searching didnt find anything to useful, just a thought.

peace

ANdy1

Try this site, under the food profile section.

www.anabolicreview.com