Page 125 of 172 FirstFirst ... 25 75 115 123 124 125 126 127 135 ... LastLast
Results 3,721 to 3,750 of 5149
    tunafishriot is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) tunafishriot is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) tunafishriot is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) tunafishriot is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) tunafishriot is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) tunafishriot is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) tunafishriot is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) tunafishriot is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) tunafishriot is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) tunafishriot is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) tunafishriot is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by ScottFlear View Post
    Also, if you can change your entire site to HTTPS. Wikipedia and Google recently done it and I implemented it at the company I work for. Within a week we took first place from 3rd for a highly compeitive keyword, 2nd from 5th and have held first for another keyword when we usually go between 1-3. Also compeition from Tesco, Ebay, Amazon, Argos who are now below us. It was mentioned as a ranking factor over a year ago and if you follow MOZ, more and more sites on page 1 are HTTPS enabled sitewide. Do it.
    What SSL certs are you using?

I just found out Mozilla is gonna be launching a free SSL service in September:
    https://letsencrypt.org/about/

ScottFlear is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ScottFlear is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ScottFlear is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ScottFlear is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ScottFlear is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ScottFlear is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ScottFlear is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ScottFlear is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ScottFlear is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ScottFlear is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ScottFlear is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by tunafishriot View Post
    What SSL certs are you using?

I just found out Mozilla is gonna be launching a free SSL service in September:
    https://letsencrypt.org/about/
    For my blog just a mid-range one. For e-commerce sites I do work for 2048-bit. This gives you that greenbox to the left of the URL and the one google recommends. Bit more pricey, implementing on rugbywarfare over the next few weeks. I was surprised with the rank gains from going full HTTPS. I can't say for sure it was 100% that change but more and more sites on page 1 are HTTPS, this is a mix of google pushing them higher and more sites implementing it of course. Moz did cover this and there was a spike recently. Worth doing.

I'm not sure if I would go for a free one, doubt it's enough. You can get decent SSL for less than £100 though.
    Www.RugbyWarfare.com | Ultimate Rugby Source

IMakeWebsites is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) IMakeWebsites is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) IMakeWebsites is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) IMakeWebsites is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) IMakeWebsites is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) IMakeWebsites is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) IMakeWebsites is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) IMakeWebsites is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) IMakeWebsites is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) IMakeWebsites is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) IMakeWebsites is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    For my blog just a mid-range one. For e-commerce sites I do work for 2048-bit. This gives you that greenbox to the left of the URL and the one google recommends. Bit more pricey, implementing on rugbywarfare over the next few weeks. I was surprised with the rank gains from going full HTTPS. I can't say for sure it was 100% that change but more and more sites on page 1 are HTTPS, this is a mix of google pushing them higher and more sites implementing it of course. Moz did cover this and there was a spike recently. Worth doing.

I'm not sure if I would go for a free one, doubt it's enough. You can get decent SSL for less than £100 though.
    Become friends with a GoDaddy employee, they can each add employee discounts to up to 5 friends/family. Markups vary but the #1 is SSL. SSL is like an infinite% markup. Legit like $1 $2 and $3/yr when employee. fuking unreal. i need to move my site to https but i dont want to take a dent in seo lmao as all links would need to 301 etc. but future site esp. i need to do it right off the bat....also i think its hard as fuk to add SSL to your digitalocean server/droplet, im not that good with SSH/server tech to do that...i mean im sure i can just fine if i follow one of the good tutorials step by step but it looks like a fuking hassle

ry ry will become famous soon enough. (+50) ry ry will become famous soon enough. (+50) ry ry will become famous soon enough. (+50) ry ry will become famous soon enough. (+50) ry ry will become famous soon enough. (+50) ry ry will become famous soon enough. (+50) ry ry will become famous soon enough. (+50) ry ry will become famous soon enough. (+50) ry ry will become famous soon enough. (+50) ry ry will become famous soon enough. (+50) ry ry will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    What's the link to your site? A few links a week won't be enough, you need to put more work into promoting the page. HTTPS enabled website? That will help.

Is your blog linking to your main landing page? Is the link structure optimised for the keyword you're going for? Image alt tags done? How much content is on the landing page? If it's thin or bit ****ty then you need to add more to it. Hard to say without seeing it.
    Don't really want to reveal the site since it isn't a saturated market yet, but I'l try to focus on adding more backlinks. I just try to stay away from adding them constantly so they look natural to google.
    Lifts as of November 2013. 1 month left of bulking before cut begins January 13,2014
    Bench Press - 350 lbs (past) - 375 lbs (present)
    Squat - 405 lbs (past) - 425 lbs (present)
    Deadlift - 500 lbs (past) - 525 lbs (present)

ScottFlear is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ScottFlear is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ScottFlear is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ScottFlear is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ScottFlear is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ScottFlear is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ScottFlear is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ScottFlear is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ScottFlear is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ScottFlear is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ScottFlear is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by ry ry View Post
    Don't really want to reveal the site since it isn't a saturated market yet, but I'l try to focus on adding more backlinks. I just try to stay away from adding them constantly so they look natural to google.
    Phuck natural to google. Go and try build as many links as possible. they will take time to be indexed anyways. Some companies have 5+ guys doing SEO daily getting 10s if not 100s of links over a few days. As long as they come from legit places you should aim to build as many as possible.

IMakeWebsites is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) IMakeWebsites is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) IMakeWebsites is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) IMakeWebsites is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) IMakeWebsites is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) IMakeWebsites is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) IMakeWebsites is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) IMakeWebsites is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) IMakeWebsites is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) IMakeWebsites is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) IMakeWebsites is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Setting a new natty record today for Adsense on my main earner!

The record is technically like ~$284 (posted in here then i know), but that day was abnormal and had a rather large viral temporary surge of traffic to it, so even as I said before - it didn't really count.

Today I'm at $236 and there's an hour and 25 minutes left in the day.

yeeeeeeeeeeeeeee buddy! Also just found a decent new dofollow backlink source that's quite untapped on a highly trusted/established news portal (profile related). Found it entirely myself, google it to check and couldnt find any SEO related posts about it so very untapped. Nothing crazy but it's just hard to find quality sources of dofollow links nowadays, that you can setup yourself in a couple minutes.

Also added my own type of 'recommended content' corner modal/box widget that pops up for specific (non mobile, +++) users on my site on a certain page that leads them to a similar/targeted other page on my site. Pops up like 10-20 seconds after page load for them (so only those that have been on that page for a little bit longer) and if they close it, it sets a cookie to not show it again for a while (take note BODYBUILDING.COM SURVEY WEBDEVS). SO im hoping that gives a small but very worthwile boost in overall page views per visitor. More page views = more munnies. Gotta keep em busy. Also, the close button may or may not be strategically placed CLOSE to an adsense ad.....So it might help ctr....unintentional really and not against rules just....ideal placement, or so i think.

Will give it a couple days before i compare metrics and earnings. Might end up removing it, might end up expanding it, who knows.

standon23 is just really nice. (+1000) standon23 is just really nice. (+1000) standon23 is just really nice. (+1000) standon23 is just really nice. (+1000) standon23 is just really nice. (+1000) standon23 is just really nice. (+1000) standon23 is just really nice. (+1000) standon23 is just really nice. (+1000) standon23 is just really nice. (+1000) standon23 is just really nice. (+1000) standon23 is just really nice. (+1000)
    My biggest advice to anyone in this thread is to just go do something and learn along the way. Its pretty simple the best way to learn something is to do it...

RawDogAssassin is just really nice. (+1000) RawDogAssassin is just really nice. (+1000) RawDogAssassin is just really nice. (+1000) RawDogAssassin is just really nice. (+1000) RawDogAssassin is just really nice. (+1000) RawDogAssassin is just really nice. (+1000) RawDogAssassin is just really nice. (+1000) RawDogAssassin is just really nice. (+1000) RawDogAssassin is just really nice. (+1000) RawDogAssassin is just really nice. (+1000) RawDogAssassin is just really nice. (+1000)
    What up brahs I started a website earlier this year to sell products that I think are cool and/or books that are interesting, etc.

Anyways, I'm learning one of the hardest things is to keep people coming back to your site. Anyways, I am trying this "song of the week" page on my website and want feedback if you guys think that's a cool idea.

You don't even have to go to my page if you don't want to. I just want to know what you all think of the idea. Thanks!

Oh yeah - website is in bio if you want to check it out.

Another question - you guys know any ad services that work with wordpress? ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ Right now I only get revenue off affiliate clicks.

Thanks,
    Check your f****ng privilege bro

conner10397 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) conner10397 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) conner10397 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) conner10397 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) conner10397 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) conner10397 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) conner10397 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) conner10397 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) conner10397 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) conner10397 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) conner10397 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    I'm only 17 (I know, I'll get back to teen misc), so I am having trouble understanding what this is all about. However, I want to learn. Would any of you mind sending me a PM explaining what affiliate marketing is and how to make money doing it? Thanks guys.
    XXXXXX

NVious is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) NVious is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) NVious is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) NVious is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) NVious is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) NVious is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) NVious is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) NVious is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) NVious is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) NVious is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) NVious is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by RawDogAssassin View Post
    What up brahs I started a website earlier this year to sell products that I think are cool and/or books that are interesting, etc.

Anyways, I'm learning one of the hardest things is to keep people coming back to your site. Anyways, I am trying this "song of the week" page on my website and want feedback if you guys think that's a cool idea.

You don't even have to go to my page if you don't want to. I just want to know what you all think of the idea. Thanks!

Oh yeah - website is in bio if you want to check it out.

Another question - you guys know any ad services that work with wordpress? ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ Right now I only get revenue off affiliate clicks.

Thanks,
    Why would I come back to your website for a song?

What is your specific problem, as in people bounce off of your website quickly or you're not getting repeat customers?

Have you sold anything on there?

RobElite is just really nice. (+1000) RobElite is just really nice. (+1000) RobElite is just really nice. (+1000) RobElite is just really nice. (+1000) RobElite is just really nice. (+1000) RobElite is just really nice. (+1000) RobElite is just really nice. (+1000) RobElite is just really nice. (+1000) RobElite is just really nice. (+1000) RobElite is just really nice. (+1000) RobElite is just really nice. (+1000)
    I'm currently trying to find a way to get a business running. Out of interest how much money did it cost to start up your guys businesses?
    52 Books in 52 weeks - (12/52) 2016 Crew
    Italian Crew
    52 Books in 52 weeks - 2015 Crew (29/52) (two audiobook)
    Bulking

abbh62 is just really nice. (+1000) abbh62 is just really nice. (+1000) abbh62 is just really nice. (+1000) abbh62 is just really nice. (+1000) abbh62 is just really nice. (+1000) abbh62 is just really nice. (+1000) abbh62 is just really nice. (+1000) abbh62 is just really nice. (+1000) abbh62 is just really nice. (+1000) abbh62 is just really nice. (+1000) abbh62 is just really nice. (+1000)
    Well, I am looking for a decent affiliate style niche to work in, anyone got any good advice on how to search for one? I have looked through click bank, but every single one of those things seem like scams (not on me, but whoever I would be pushing them on) and the easiest would probably be an amazon affiliate, but from what I have read it may not be worth the time?
    GO VOLS, V . O . L . S GO VOLS GO

abbh62 is just really nice. (+1000) abbh62 is just really nice. (+1000) abbh62 is just really nice. (+1000) abbh62 is just really nice. (+1000) abbh62 is just really nice. (+1000) abbh62 is just really nice. (+1000) abbh62 is just really nice. (+1000) abbh62 is just really nice. (+1000) abbh62 is just really nice. (+1000) abbh62 is just really nice. (+1000) abbh62 is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by conner10397 View Post
    I'm only 17 (I know, I'll get back to teen misc), so I am having trouble understanding what this is all about. However, I want to learn. Would any of you mind sending me a PM explaining what affiliate marketing is and how to make money doing it? Thanks guys.
    In a nutshell, I'll compare it to a car dealership salesman, they sell the car they get some percentage of the profits.

A lot of people will use affiliate programs (clickbank, etc) to find products to promote. Some people have website they promote these products, or some use email lists (that they probably built from a website) People click the link to the product from their email, and it attaches a cookie to their system and if they buy the product the person who linked it gets the credit and the commission. You can also use amazon or ebay, and they pay some small percentage (no idea of ebay, but amazon is 4% up to 8% if you sell a lot)

Others are using blogs or whatever that have a lot of traffic to use ads, google adwords uses the same cookie trail that if you have an ad up and someone clicks on it you get some small amount of money. You can see the king of everything is traffic, if you can get lots of people to your source (blog, website, email list, whatever) you can push links and what not on them and make a lot of money.
    GO VOLS, V . O . L . S GO VOLS GO

NVious is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) NVious is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) NVious is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) NVious is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) NVious is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) NVious is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) NVious is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) NVious is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) NVious is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) NVious is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) NVious is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    For those of you with businesses check it:

I will guarantee you that you will hear something that WILL make you money

Also for those starting out on your own business journey, check it as this will give you an amazing foundation.

Originally Posted by abbh62 View Post
    In a nutshell, I'll compare it to a car dealership salesman, they sell the car they get some percentage of the profits.

A lot of people will use affiliate programs (clickbank, etc) to find products to promote. Some people have website they promote these products, or some use email lists (that they probably built from a website) People click the link to the product from their email, and it attaches a cookie to their system and if they buy the product the person who linked it gets the credit and the commission. You can also use amazon or ebay, and they pay some small percentage (no idea of ebay, but amazon is 4% up to 8% if you sell a lot)

Others are using blogs or whatever that have a lot of traffic to use ads, google adwords uses the same cookie trail that if you have an ad up and someone clicks on it you get some small amount of money. You can see the king of everything is traffic, if you can get lots of people to your source (blog, website, email list, whatever) you can push links and what not on them and make a lot of money.
    tl;dr of your tl;dr:

companies pay u munniez 2 promote dere legit product/service
    u promote n make da munniez

okycap is on a distinguished road. (+10) okycap is on a distinguished road. (+10) okycap is on a distinguished road. (+10) okycap is on a distinguished road. (+10) okycap is on a distinguished road. (+10) okycap is on a distinguished road. (+10) okycap is on a distinguished road. (+10) okycap is on a distinguished road. (+10) okycap is on a distinguished road. (+10) okycap is on a distinguished road. (+10) okycap is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Bought a logo for my site on fiverr a few months back. Liked one of then and I though I reverse image searched it. Used it. Recently saw half my logo on another site in the community. Reverse image searched it again and its all over vector sites.

You get what you pay for I guess.

Ayyyyyyy lmao my blog is getting into some of googles knowledge answers (the very first result that displays within googles page, w/ link to site) -- That's gangster. Shows the perfect pic next to it and everything. Neato. For one of the few fairly higher searched terms i recently came across that is niche related and quite low competition. Now the other few need to get up there and do the same but wasn't really expecting that/did nothing in particular to make it happen. Google's smart, man

Dreary is just really nice. (+1000) Dreary is just really nice. (+1000) Dreary is just really nice. (+1000) Dreary is just really nice. (+1000) Dreary is just really nice. (+1000) Dreary is just really nice. (+1000) Dreary is just really nice. (+1000) Dreary is just really nice. (+1000) Dreary is just really nice. (+1000) Dreary is just really nice. (+1000) Dreary is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by NVious View Post
    For those of you with businesses check it:

I will guarantee you that you will hear something that WILL make you money

Also for those starting out on your own business journey, check it as this will give you an amazing foundation.
    watching it now. you made the video?
    We're all gonna make it Crew
    Misc Cologne Crew
    FA Master Race

RawDogAssassin is just really nice. (+1000) RawDogAssassin is just really nice. (+1000) RawDogAssassin is just really nice. (+1000) RawDogAssassin is just really nice. (+1000) RawDogAssassin is just really nice. (+1000) RawDogAssassin is just really nice. (+1000) RawDogAssassin is just really nice. (+1000) RawDogAssassin is just really nice. (+1000) RawDogAssassin is just really nice. (+1000) RawDogAssassin is just really nice. (+1000) RawDogAssassin is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by NVious View Post
    Why would I come back to your website for a song?

What is your specific problem, as in people bounce off of your website quickly or you're not getting repeat customers?

Have you sold anything on there?
    Yes ive sold a bit but I feel like people have no reason to come back. Like "WHy should I go back to theelitegentleman.com to check for stuff?" is it my products are grabbing enough? Or my website isnt trust worthy? IDK
    Check your f****ng privilege bro

Brodent will become famous soon enough. (+50) Brodent will become famous soon enough. (+50) Brodent will become famous soon enough. (+50) Brodent will become famous soon enough. (+50) Brodent will become famous soon enough. (+50) Brodent will become famous soon enough. (+50) Brodent will become famous soon enough. (+50) Brodent will become famous soon enough. (+50) Brodent will become famous soon enough. (+50) Brodent will become famous soon enough. (+50) Brodent will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    I've been working pretty hard at this website:

http://www.heightofgenius.com

and I feel finally able to take it publicly. It's about sleep. Not too worried about moneytization right now, just focusing on value.

Any criticisms, tips, ideas? I'm currently struggling to get traffic. I'm focusing on social media (still need to implement it into the site). Any feedback guys?

Originally Posted by Dreary View Post
    watching it now. you made the video?
    Correct

Originally Posted by RawDogAssassin View Post
    Yes ive sold a bit but I feel like people have no reason to come back. Like "WHy should I go back to theelitegentleman.com to check for stuff?" is it my products are grabbing enough? Or my website isnt trust worthy? IDK
    What is a bit? You should check out the video I posted above, if you're actually getting sales and have an email list, chances are with a few minor tweaks (bundles/live chat/website alterations/contacting them to see how they liked everything/sending them hand written thank you letters and signing them as the CEO...chances are you could find a lot more money from them, or even having a referral system)

Just did first 2 product launches. RugbyWarfare spartan vest and shirt. Would appreciate a share on fb/twitter brahs. name on ******** and twitter is RugbyWarfare.

Hoodies, classic tees, snapbacks, belt and shorts to launch by Friday. Can't wait!

Waka_Flocka is a name known to all. (+5000) Waka_Flocka is a name known to all. (+5000) Waka_Flocka is a name known to all. (+5000) Waka_Flocka is a name known to all. (+5000) Waka_Flocka is a name known to all. (+5000) Waka_Flocka is a name known to all. (+5000) Waka_Flocka is a name known to all. (+5000) Waka_Flocka is a name known to all. (+5000) Waka_Flocka is a name known to all. (+5000) Waka_Flocka is a name known to all. (+5000) Waka_Flocka is a name known to all. (+5000)
    wow, I remember being in this thread when I was 17 years old, now almost 5 years later it's still going. I took a look at some of the new changes and differences in SEO/affiliate marketing now compared to 5 years ago and it seems like a lot has changed. Makes me wonder where I'd be right now if I continued on the path I was on and didn't quit AM/building websites and partied less in college.

Maybe, I'll try to get back into it. I see some of you *******s are pretty successful. I kinda wonder what happened to all the brahs that were successful when I first started. Doesn't seem like any of them post in here anymore.
    Karl Joseph is best db prospect in draft
    Dansby fukin Swanson crew
    Mallex Smith aka Kenny Lofton jr crew
    Jakeem Grant will be better than Tavon Austin

Trump 2016 MAGA

build the fukin wall

ScrillaVilla has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ScrillaVilla has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ScrillaVilla has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ScrillaVilla has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ScrillaVilla has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ScrillaVilla has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ScrillaVilla has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ScrillaVilla has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ScrillaVilla has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ScrillaVilla has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ScrillaVilla has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Just did first 2 product launches. RugbyWarfare spartan vest and shirt. Would appreciate a share on fb/twitter brahs. name on ******** and twitter is RugbyWarfare.

Hoodies, classic tees, snapbacks, belt and shorts to launch by Friday. Can't wait!

Looking good, checked out twitter, ******** etc. Like the designs. If I like your page with my clothing page and like a bunch of statuses/pics wanna do the same for mine? Nomesayin

Originally Posted by ScrillaVilla View Post
    Looking good, checked out twitter, ******** etc. Like the designs. If I like your page with my clothing page and like a bunch of statuses/pics wanna do the same for mine? Nomesayin
    Ye definitely! What's your biz name? I'll give you a share etc.

ScrillaVilla has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ScrillaVilla has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ScrillaVilla has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ScrillaVilla has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ScrillaVilla has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ScrillaVilla has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ScrillaVilla has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ScrillaVilla has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ScrillaVilla has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ScrillaVilla has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ScrillaVilla has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Ye definitely! What's your biz name? I'll give you a share etc.
    Just rekt you with likes

http://********.com/the705collection

If anyone wants to trade likes let me know

BG_1 is a name known to all. (+5000) BG_1 is a name known to all. (+5000) BG_1 is a name known to all. (+5000) BG_1 is a name known to all. (+5000) BG_1 is a name known to all. (+5000) BG_1 is a name known to all. (+5000) BG_1 is a name known to all. (+5000) BG_1 is a name known to all. (+5000) BG_1 is a name known to all. (+5000) BG_1 is a name known to all. (+5000) BG_1 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by Brodent View Post
    I've been working pretty hard at this website:

http://www.heightofgenius.com

and I feel finally able to take it publicly. It's about sleep. Not too worried about moneytization right now, just focusing on value.

Any criticisms, tips, ideas? I'm currently struggling to get traffic. I'm focusing on social media (still need to implement it into the site). Any feedback guys?
    Colors look off the black and green don't mix so well.

Write more compelling headlines, they are boring and don't make me want to click.

I'd also get yourself a new logo, the current one looks cheap.

Other than that, you have a good base.
    Learn how to freelance online @ www.workthai.afarangabroad.com

Brodent will become famous soon enough. (+50) Brodent will become famous soon enough. (+50) Brodent will become famous soon enough. (+50) Brodent will become famous soon enough. (+50) Brodent will become famous soon enough. (+50) Brodent will become famous soon enough. (+50) Brodent will become famous soon enough. (+50) Brodent will become famous soon enough. (+50) Brodent will become famous soon enough. (+50) Brodent will become famous soon enough. (+50) Brodent will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by BG_1 View Post
    Colors look off the black and green don't mix so well.

Write more compelling headlines, they are boring and don't make me want to click.

I'd also get yourself a new logo, the current one looks cheap.

Other than that, you have a good base.
    Thanks for your reply, repped.

You're not the first to say something about the colors, I'll definitely look into this and maybe hire someone. Same with the logo.

I re-wrote some of the headlines to try and make them more appealing. Thanks bro.

piercing570 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) piercing570 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) piercing570 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) piercing570 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) piercing570 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) piercing570 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) piercing570 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) piercing570 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) piercing570 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) piercing570 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) piercing570 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)

Smile philtrumpiercing.com

For Those Who Love piercing
    philtrumpiercing.com

> pretty stoked with earnings for today, $216 and a couple hours left (checked right before going to gym)
    > come back from gym excited to check gainz..... $210

da fuq adsense

Page 125 of 172 FirstFirst ... 25 75 115 123 124 125 126 127 135 ... LastLast