Page 43 of 172 FirstFirst ... 33 41 42 43 44 45 53 93 143 ... LastLast
Results 1,261 to 1,290 of 5149
    wildchild11 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) wildchild11 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) wildchild11 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) wildchild11 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) wildchild11 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) wildchild11 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) wildchild11 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) wildchild11 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) wildchild11 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) wildchild11 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) wildchild11 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    PMs sent, post below if you didnt get one or would like one.
    pls do not associate my personalities in misc and sports misc

ScottFlear is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ScottFlear is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ScottFlear is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ScottFlear is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ScottFlear is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ScottFlear is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ScottFlear is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ScottFlear is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ScottFlear is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ScottFlear is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ScottFlear is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    My RugbyWarfare store is going live tomorrow! Check it out and let me know what you think.

http://www.rugbywarfare.com/store/

The tshirts have been delivered and are sick, tri-blends and fit great with a super high quality logo patch stitched on. The spartan tshirts will be available for pre-order as they are coming end of Jan.

Link to main site here (articles etc) this will be used to drive traffic to the store hopefully + social media.

www.rugbywarfare.com

Aim: My aim is to exploit the gym fitness wear market by targeting rugby players and rugby fans. Its all bodybuilding/hardcore bodybuilding brands and rugby players love the gym too. All generic branded **** out there or highly expensive under armour. Over 3m amateur rugby players in the UK alone + all rugby players 16+ who want to go further have to go to the gym. Looking at making it into a gym/casual wear brand.
    Www.RugbyWarfare.com | Ultimate Rugby Source

Interact is just really nice. (+1000) Interact is just really nice. (+1000) Interact is just really nice. (+1000) Interact is just really nice. (+1000) Interact is just really nice. (+1000) Interact is just really nice. (+1000) Interact is just really nice. (+1000) Interact is just really nice. (+1000) Interact is just really nice. (+1000) Interact is just really nice. (+1000) Interact is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by wildchild11 View Post
    2015 Misc Aff Mktg Thread Skype Group is full go. I'll be contacting interested folks this week and setting it up. I've been a part of about 4 different miscer skype groups lol

this group will NOT be mental masturbation. There will be goal tracking and motivational pushing of each other involved.
    I'd be interdasted...

Originally Posted by RocknRollMuscle View Post
    most seo services are scams.

SEO = Increased Traffic.

tha'ts it. I'd like to see an SEO company only charge u money AFTER you see an increase in targeted traffic. Of course they want to charge you plenty before you change anything. And if nothing changes, then well, "you're in a competitive market or didn't publish the right content."
    They can't guarantee it because Google doesn't disclose how they rank a website. SEO has costs that you don't understand. It's like telling a contractor to build you a house, provide you with children, a nice car, and swimming pool and saying you'll only pay him after you're swinging in your hammock with a brewski at hand. It doesn't work that way. SEO is a service, you pay when services are rendered. If you simply find an agency that competes on price, well, then, you take what you can get... which oftentimes isn't a whole lot.

Perhaps some SEO services are scams; if you buy on Fiverr that's what you get. Large corporations spend thousands each month and may not see ROI for a year. That's how Google works. And it's not their fault that they can't rank your website when you've only published three pages targeting keywords like "weight loss hurr de durr". and yes, every client is different; I don't think you'd want a doctor who says "welcome to triple bypass. On my last 5000 patients I stuck the knife in right here. So sit-down I'll just carve you up the same way." Clients are different; I want someone who doesn't try to pigeonhole me.

If Google published exactly how their search and rank algorithm worked, then yes, pay once the company delivers. Otherwise you're simply asking your SEO to provide you free services for something they simply cannot possibly guarantee.
    Last edited by Interact; 12-28-2014 at 02:18 PM.
    - You have a scar on your left knee.
    ಠ_ಠ

wildchild11 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) wildchild11 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) wildchild11 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) wildchild11 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) wildchild11 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) wildchild11 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) wildchild11 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) wildchild11 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) wildchild11 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) wildchild11 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) wildchild11 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by Interact View Post
    I'd be interdasted...

They can't guarantee it because Google doesn't disclose how they rank a website. SEO has costs that you don't understand. It's like telling a contractor to build you a house, provide you with children, a nice car, and swimming pool and saying you'll only pay him after you're swinging in your hammock with a brewski at hand. It doesn't work that way. SEO is a service, you pay when services are rendered. If you simply find an agency that competes on price, well, then, you take what you can get... which oftentimes isn't a whole lot.

Perhaps some SEO services are scams; if you buy on Fiverr that's what you get. Large corporations spend thousands each month and may not see ROI for a year. That's how Google works. And it's not their fault that they can't rank your website when you've only published three pages targeting keywords like "weight loss hurr de durr". and yes, every client is different; I don't think you'd want a doctor who says "welcome to triple bypass. On my last 5000 patients I stuck the knife in right here. So sit-down I'll just carve you up the same way." Clients are different; I want someone who doesn't try to pigeonhole me.

If Google published exactly how their search and rank algorithm worked, then yes, pay once the company delivers. Otherwise you're simply asking your SEO to provide you free services for something they simply cannot possibly guarantee.
    sending pm

KeepNitFRESH has a spectacular aura about. (+250) KeepNitFRESH has a spectacular aura about. (+250) KeepNitFRESH has a spectacular aura about. (+250) KeepNitFRESH has a spectacular aura about. (+250) KeepNitFRESH has a spectacular aura about. (+250) KeepNitFRESH has a spectacular aura about. (+250) KeepNitFRESH has a spectacular aura about. (+250) KeepNitFRESH has a spectacular aura about. (+250) KeepNitFRESH has a spectacular aura about. (+250) KeepNitFRESH has a spectacular aura about. (+250) KeepNitFRESH has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    subbed.

I currently work for a company locally that deals with Online Marketing and Reputations company.

So this thread is relevant and cant wait to catch up on everything posted on this thread and build some new relations through the misc.

MulattoBrah33 is just really nice. (+1000) MulattoBrah33 is just really nice. (+1000) MulattoBrah33 is just really nice. (+1000) MulattoBrah33 is just really nice. (+1000) MulattoBrah33 is just really nice. (+1000) MulattoBrah33 is just really nice. (+1000) MulattoBrah33 is just really nice. (+1000) MulattoBrah33 is just really nice. (+1000) MulattoBrah33 is just really nice. (+1000) MulattoBrah33 is just really nice. (+1000) MulattoBrah33 is just really nice. (+1000)
    2015 Misc Aff Mktg Thread Skype Group is full go. I'll be contacting interested folks this week and setting it up. I've been a part of about 4 different miscer skype groups lol

this group will NOT be mental masturbation. There will be goal tracking and motivational pushing of each other involved.
    also interested. lets do this brahs
    Check out my website brahs:
    ☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★
    bausvault.com | THE INTERNET MALL - FOR MEN.
    http://bausvault.com/101-lifehacks-men/ | 101 LIFEHACKS FOR MEN
    ☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★
    ~always pick 3 crew~ ~PC Gaming Crew~ ~Trance Crew~ ~Canadian crew~

PrivateNumber is a jewel in the rough. (+500) PrivateNumber is a jewel in the rough. (+500) PrivateNumber is a jewel in the rough. (+500) PrivateNumber is a jewel in the rough. (+500) PrivateNumber is a jewel in the rough. (+500) PrivateNumber is a jewel in the rough. (+500) PrivateNumber is a jewel in the rough. (+500) PrivateNumber is a jewel in the rough. (+500) PrivateNumber is a jewel in the rough. (+500) PrivateNumber is a jewel in the rough. (+500) PrivateNumber is a jewel in the rough. (+500)

In! Need a good Skype group!
    Graphic & Web Designer.

pbnugget is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) pbnugget is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) pbnugget is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) pbnugget is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) pbnugget is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) pbnugget is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) pbnugget is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) pbnugget is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) pbnugget is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) pbnugget is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) pbnugget is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by RocknRollMuscle View Post
    most seo services are scams.

SEO = Increased Traffic.

tha'ts it. I'd like to see an SEO comany only charge u money AFTER you see an increase in targeted traffic. Of course they want to charge you plenty before you change anything. And if nothing changes, then well, "you're in a competitive market or didn't publish the right content."

They'll amaze you though with their 10,000 tricks and strategies to improve your rankings. But where's the graph showing % increase of traffic for their last 20 clients???

(It's like the cancer doctor woh's written 5 books, give speeches, sounds very smart, but 80% of his patients die. would u go to him?)

If there was an SEO comapny that blew people out of the water - everyone would be using them and increasing their traffic 100x to make bank. There is none.

So instead when u ask for client results, you'll get the ol "every client is different" line.

Best SEO is partnering with someone who's already huge & big (eg: bb.com).. Pay them and let THEM bring u traffic. Joint Ventures. At least that's a guarantee many will hear about you. Then it depends on wether u have a good enough product/service for them to buy.
    This is moronic. I don't think you fully understand how the marketplace for seo services (not the garbage people sell on warrior forum, I'm talking about service contracts worth thousands per month) has evolved with the industry.

pbnugget is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) pbnugget is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) pbnugget is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) pbnugget is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) pbnugget is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) pbnugget is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) pbnugget is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) pbnugget is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) pbnugget is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) pbnugget is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) pbnugget is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    You better learn to love it it's where Google's going with organic stuff. SEO is much more effective than PPC and organic gets more CTR than ads.
    Seo is more effective than ppc? Enlighten me on this claim.

Interact is just really nice. (+1000) Interact is just really nice. (+1000) Interact is just really nice. (+1000) Interact is just really nice. (+1000) Interact is just really nice. (+1000) Interact is just really nice. (+1000) Interact is just really nice. (+1000) Interact is just really nice. (+1000) Interact is just really nice. (+1000) Interact is just really nice. (+1000) Interact is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by pbnugget View Post
    Seo is more effective than ppc? Enlighten me on this claim.
    Paying per click has always had a lower click through rate than organic search. It depends on how you measure effectiveness, I suppose.
    - You have a scar on your left knee.
    ಠ_ಠ

Originally Posted by PrivateNumber View Post
    In! Need a good Skype group!
    pmed you.

interact, couldn't help but see your spreadsheet entry / noticed your sig as well, and id love to ask you for some non-specific tips on getting my own seo operation moving (i do seo at my day job). sent you a skype contact

Appono is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Appono is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Appono is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Appono is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Appono is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Appono is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Appono is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Appono is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Appono is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Appono is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Appono is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Finally finished the site I've been working on for a while now. Reading these past few pages, it seems like I need to get into social media. I'm somewhat familiar with running a FB page, but I dunno how you grow to the 5 figure range so quickly, lol. Anyway, brahs, looks like now I need to get some traffic to my site. Gonna start whipping up dem dere churn and burn sites for some short lived love.

NedStark has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NedStark has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NedStark has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NedStark has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NedStark has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NedStark has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NedStark has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NedStark has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NedStark has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NedStark has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NedStark has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Inv Skype group
    Winter is Coming...

MetroBrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MetroBrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MetroBrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MetroBrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MetroBrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MetroBrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MetroBrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MetroBrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MetroBrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MetroBrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MetroBrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    I feel really good of my ability to write copy. I also am about 3/4 through reading "The Ultimate Sales Letter" by Dan Kennedy. Now I just need to figure out how to get some traffic around here. I tried a little ppc test, but if I keep this up I won't be able to pay rent this month lol. I may look into direct mail idk

EyesBrahh is just really nice. (+1000) EyesBrahh is just really nice. (+1000) EyesBrahh is just really nice. (+1000) EyesBrahh is just really nice. (+1000) EyesBrahh is just really nice. (+1000) EyesBrahh is just really nice. (+1000) EyesBrahh is just really nice. (+1000) EyesBrahh is just really nice. (+1000) EyesBrahh is just really nice. (+1000) EyesBrahh is just really nice. (+1000) EyesBrahh is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by EyesBrahh View Post
    What's going on brah's thinking of getting into this...I was thinking of buying an already made website, bad idea?
    quoting my quote

pls respond.
    RIP Aziz

quoting my quote

pls respond.
    it was a very very vague statement. What are your goals for "getting into this" and what are your goals for the site?

peteyyytran is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) peteyyytran is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) peteyyytran is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) peteyyytran is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) peteyyytran is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) peteyyytran is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) peteyyytran is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) peteyyytran is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) peteyyytran is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) peteyyytran is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) peteyyytran is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    it was a very very vague statement. What are your goals for "getting into this" and what are your goals for the site?
    in on skype group of peace

pacmane is a name known to all. (+5000) pacmane is a name known to all. (+5000) pacmane is a name known to all. (+5000) pacmane is a name known to all. (+5000) pacmane is a name known to all. (+5000) pacmane is a name known to all. (+5000) pacmane is a name known to all. (+5000) pacmane is a name known to all. (+5000) pacmane is a name known to all. (+5000) pacmane is a name known to all. (+5000) pacmane is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by MetroBrah View Post
    I feel really good of my ability to write copy. I also am about 3/4 through reading "The Ultimate Sales Letter" by Dan Kennedy. Now I just need to figure out how to get some traffic around here. I tried a little ppc test, but if I keep this up I won't be able to pay rent this month lol. I may look into direct mail idk
    what traffic are u using and what are u promoting? direct mail is a different game bro. but finally we have a copywriting discussion in here. u need to read "breakthrough advertising" by eugene schwartz. blew my mind on marketing and copywriting forever. am currently reading "triggers" by joe sugarman.

MetroBrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MetroBrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MetroBrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MetroBrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MetroBrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MetroBrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MetroBrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MetroBrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MetroBrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MetroBrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MetroBrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by pacmane View Post
    what traffic are u using and what are u promoting? direct mail is a different game bro. but finally we have a copywriting discussion in here. u need to read "breakthrough advertising" by eugene schwartz. blew my mind on marketing and copywriting forever. am currently reading "triggers" by joe sugarman.
    Currently i am an affiliate specifically selling self-help type information products, dvd sets etc. The programs im using have a pretty good sales funnel and 60% commision on each sale. My issue is I don't have anything in place to generate traffic, no real website or blog etc. I am contacting several different outsourced foreigners to compile me some highly targeted email lists. The language barrier is kind of frustrating. Yea effective copy seems to be a huge deal and im suprised i don't see it talked about here as much as other things. DK says the list is 50% of the battle, copy and presentation is 25%, 15% is the offer and only 10% of other things. Putting those books on my to-read list for sure. Thanks

x8Pauly8x is a name known to all. (+5000) x8Pauly8x is a name known to all. (+5000) x8Pauly8x is a name known to all. (+5000) x8Pauly8x is a name known to all. (+5000) x8Pauly8x is a name known to all. (+5000) x8Pauly8x is a name known to all. (+5000) x8Pauly8x is a name known to all. (+5000) x8Pauly8x is a name known to all. (+5000) x8Pauly8x is a name known to all. (+5000) x8Pauly8x is a name known to all. (+5000) x8Pauly8x is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Currently i am an affiliate specifically selling self-help type information products, dvd sets etc. The programs im using have a pretty good sales funnel and 60% commision on each sale. My issue is I don't have anything in place to generate traffic, no real website or blog etc. I am contacting several different outsourced foreigners to compile me some highly targeted email lists. The language barrier is kind of frustrating. Yea effective copy seems to be a huge deal and im suprised i don't see it talked about here as much as other things. DK says the list is 50% of the battle, copy and presentation is 25%, 15% is the offer and only 10% of other things. Putting those books on my to-read list for sure. Thanks
    You guys ever considered language courses?

I'm kind of intruding here but after reading a bit I've come to realize that what you guys are doing is heavily dependent on targeted traffic. I'm willing to bet that whatever website is killing it in English is going to do pretty well in German/French/Spanish.

EyesBrahh is just really nice. (+1000) EyesBrahh is just really nice. (+1000) EyesBrahh is just really nice. (+1000) EyesBrahh is just really nice. (+1000) EyesBrahh is just really nice. (+1000) EyesBrahh is just really nice. (+1000) EyesBrahh is just really nice. (+1000) EyesBrahh is just really nice. (+1000) EyesBrahh is just really nice. (+1000) EyesBrahh is just really nice. (+1000) EyesBrahh is just really nice. (+1000)
    I wanted to buy an already made piece (ie: website or something that's already made or established) that is already generating money, even a small sum where I can just maintain it and continue to generate earnings from it..or does that not exist?
    RIP Aziz

Originally Posted by x8Pauly8x View Post
    You guys ever considered language courses?

I'm kind of intruding here but after reading a bit I've come to realize that what you guys are doing is heavily dependent on targeted traffic. I'm willing to bet that whatever website is killing it in English is going to do pretty well in German/French/Spanish.
    Hmm never really thought about it. I just figured sites would come up through google translate in the proper language regardless of original language

x8Pauly8x is a name known to all. (+5000) x8Pauly8x is a name known to all. (+5000) x8Pauly8x is a name known to all. (+5000) x8Pauly8x is a name known to all. (+5000) x8Pauly8x is a name known to all. (+5000) x8Pauly8x is a name known to all. (+5000) x8Pauly8x is a name known to all. (+5000) x8Pauly8x is a name known to all. (+5000) x8Pauly8x is a name known to all. (+5000) x8Pauly8x is a name known to all. (+5000) x8Pauly8x is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Hmm never really thought about it. I just figured sites would come up through google translate in the proper language
    As someone who speak both French and English fluently, I assure they don't. And even when they do, people would rather use a non-translated version to ensure the content is 100% understandable. Google trad do a very poor job at that. Maybe it could be worth hiring a translator. Plenty of people with arts and literature degree that would love to do that. Just ask a few people that work at Starbuck if they are available.

semi srs.

I wanted to buy an already made piece (ie: website or something that's already made or established) that is already generating money, even a small sum where I can just maintain it and continue to generate earnings from it..or does that not exist?
    that will be expensive, i would consider what I'm about to buy very carefully. If the seller has it profiting they want to sell for a reason.

Entire NYPD should go on Smegmalion's Avatar
    Smegmalion has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Smegmalion has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Smegmalion has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Smegmalion has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Smegmalion has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Smegmalion has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Smegmalion has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Smegmalion has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Smegmalion has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Smegmalion has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Smegmalion has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Just be aware that you have a bright red bulls-eye on your back. I'm assuming you don't know too much about this kind of stuff or what to look for, or how to spot whether what you're looking at is spoofed. There are plenty of people out there who would love to sell you their chitty website because you weren't able to figure out that it was a piece of chit. Not trying to be a dick, just giving you a heads up.

Paying per click has always had a lower click through rate than organic search. It depends on how you measure effectiveness, I suppose.
    CTR is how you measure effectiveness?

By the way, that statement about organic search always having a higher CTR than paid search is incorrect and flat out silly.

What's your objective? I may be able to help you.

Parkerscott has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Parkerscott has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Parkerscott has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Parkerscott has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Parkerscott has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Parkerscott has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Parkerscott has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Parkerscott has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Parkerscott has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Parkerscott has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Parkerscott has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Yes effective copy is important. You would be surprised at how miniscule it may seem, but it really is effective. That, and excellent product photos. Even how fast your webpage loads. I watched amazon rising today on cnbc and they said that decreasing the amount of time a page loaded by a few milliseconds decreased the bounce rate by like 10% or something like that. Real interesting stuff.
    No signature

PersianGenetics is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PersianGenetics is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PersianGenetics is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PersianGenetics is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PersianGenetics is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PersianGenetics is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PersianGenetics is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PersianGenetics is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PersianGenetics is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PersianGenetics is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PersianGenetics is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by Smegmalion View Post
    Just be aware that you have a bright red bulls-eye on your back. I'm assuming you don't know too much about this kind of stuff or what to look for, or how to spot whether what you're looking at is spoofed. There are plenty of people out there who would love to sell you their chitty website because you weren't able to figure out that it was a piece of chit. Not trying to be a dick, just giving you a heads up.
    This.
    You're gonna get bombarded by every foreign scammer out there.
    Buying websites is only profitable when you're a seasoned veteran and know what to look for and recognize areas of underutilization that you can improve on. Even than finding something worth buying is far and few. Don't bother, start your own and learn the process.

Originally Posted by pbnugget View Post
    What's your objective? I may be able to help you.
    I pretty much scratched the idea. I was going to buy an email list in the "self-help"/"wealth creation" niche, then send out a sales letter and link them to my affiliate page. I just did some reading about how shady that was and decided against it. I'm going to stop trying to cut corners and plan to build my own organic traffic with content that I actually like to write about now lol. I go back and forth so much, but I believe I have a clear picture for where im headed now.

Page 43 of 172 FirstFirst ... 33 41 42 43 44 45 53 93 143 ... LastLast