Page 77 of 172 FirstFirst ... 27 67 75 76 77 78 79 87 127 ... LastLast
Results 2,281 to 2,310 of 5149
    ScrillaVilla has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ScrillaVilla has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ScrillaVilla has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ScrillaVilla has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ScrillaVilla has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ScrillaVilla has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ScrillaVilla has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ScrillaVilla has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ScrillaVilla has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ScrillaVilla has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ScrillaVilla has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Zere0wn View Post
    When you're using a twitter strategy like that, you just follow people and hope they follow you back?

Then you tweet about your brands and drive traffic?

Anyone have links to a few example accounts using this strategy effectively?

Do you just follow random people?
    Yes, sometimes they follow, sometimes they just RT or FAV a few things. Eventually you have yourself a big following if you keep at it. Consistency is key.

Follow people related to your niche.

Zere0wn has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Zere0wn has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Zere0wn has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Zere0wn has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Zere0wn has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Zere0wn has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Zere0wn has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Zere0wn has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Zere0wn has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Zere0wn has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Zere0wn has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by ScrillaVilla View Post
    Yes, sometimes they follow, sometimes they just RT or FAV a few things. Eventually you have yourself a big following if you keep at it. Consistency is key.

Follow people related to your niche.
    So you would follow anyone who is following the big people/sites in your niche? Sorry if this is ignorant - but that seems sort of sketchy/scammy?

I would think why is this person following me? Must be something shady going on.

sirmisc is just really nice. (+1000) sirmisc is just really nice. (+1000) sirmisc is just really nice. (+1000) sirmisc is just really nice. (+1000) sirmisc is just really nice. (+1000) sirmisc is just really nice. (+1000) sirmisc is just really nice. (+1000) sirmisc is just really nice. (+1000) sirmisc is just really nice. (+1000) sirmisc is just really nice. (+1000) sirmisc is just really nice. (+1000)
    So you would follow anyone who is following the big people/sites in your niche? Sorry if this is ignorant - but that seems sort of sketchy/scammy?

I would think why is this person following me? Must be something shady going on.
    can confirm this method works, I have used it with instagram to great effect.
    weight = 69.9kgs (154lbs) ---- > 82.4kgs (181lbs) ----> 85.1kgs (187lbs)
    ___________1/2/12____________1/12/12____________1/3/13

ScrillaVilla has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ScrillaVilla has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ScrillaVilla has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ScrillaVilla has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ScrillaVilla has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ScrillaVilla has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ScrillaVilla has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ScrillaVilla has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ScrillaVilla has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ScrillaVilla has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ScrillaVilla has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

Yes. Not shady at all lot's of business do it to get their brand out there. If someone doesn't want to follow back they don't have it.

Everybody loves me CoreMaster75's Avatar
    CoreMaster75 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) CoreMaster75 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) CoreMaster75 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) CoreMaster75 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) CoreMaster75 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) CoreMaster75 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) CoreMaster75 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) CoreMaster75 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) CoreMaster75 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) CoreMaster75 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) CoreMaster75 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Follow 200 a day.

After a while you'll be able to follow 500 a day.

Then 1000 a day. When you follow 1000 a day you usually get at least 100 followers a day.

(Breaking the 2k follow barrier is tricky though)
    At what point do the limits raise?

I was considering using bots to follow/unfollow but didn't want to get banned.
    keep rep trading out of your sig line

Originally Posted by CoreMaster75 View Post
    At what point do the limits raise?

I was considering using bots to follow/unfollow but didn't want to get banned.
    Not sure. Just one day noticed I could go over 200, then again noticed I could go over 500. I think I could follow 500 at 5k followers and 1000 at 10k followers. I could be wrong though.

Haven't used a bot, if you find a good one let me know

superleeds92 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) superleeds92 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) superleeds92 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) superleeds92 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) superleeds92 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) superleeds92 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) superleeds92 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) superleeds92 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) superleeds92 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) superleeds92 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) superleeds92 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    I can vouch for Tweetadder as a good bot. Although followliker is considered the goat if you wanna drop a little bit more on it.

sirmisc is just really nice. (+1000) sirmisc is just really nice. (+1000) sirmisc is just really nice. (+1000) sirmisc is just really nice. (+1000) sirmisc is just really nice. (+1000) sirmisc is just really nice. (+1000) sirmisc is just really nice. (+1000) sirmisc is just really nice. (+1000) sirmisc is just really nice. (+1000) sirmisc is just really nice. (+1000) sirmisc is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by superleeds92 View Post
    I can vouch for Tweetadder as a good bot. Although followliker is considered the goat if you wanna drop a little bit more on it.
    im about to buy followliker for instagram i think, it has been the best reviewed one. Also a bit more functionality with regard to following other users followers rather than relying on hashtags
    weight = 69.9kgs (154lbs) ---- > 82.4kgs (181lbs) ----> 85.1kgs (187lbs)
    ___________1/2/12____________1/12/12____________1/3/13

Originally Posted by sirmisc View Post
    im about to buy followliker for instagram i think, it has been the best reviewed one. Also a bit more functionality with regard to following other users followers rather than relying on hashtags
    Use Instagress for IG, super cheap less than $10 a month.

inbred is on a distinguished road. (+10) inbred is on a distinguished road. (+10) inbred is on a distinguished road. (+10) inbred is on a distinguished road. (+10) inbred is on a distinguished road. (+10) inbred is on a distinguished road. (+10) inbred is on a distinguished road. (+10) inbred is on a distinguished road. (+10) inbred is on a distinguished road. (+10) inbred is on a distinguished road. (+10) inbred is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Been working with SEO for a few months now for a company, and I thought I'd make a few affilliate sites to make some extra money and for future reference.
    Does anybody have any good niche affilliate sites running? I'd like to get some ideas/inspiration, and I won't be competition as I would make the site for .dk (Denmark).

If you don't feel like sharing to the public, you can also PM me.

Sorry if it's a common question or good ideas have already been spread out in this thread, but I haven't checked all 80 pages yet, lol.

Thanks a lot! :-)

okycap is on a distinguished road. (+10) okycap is on a distinguished road. (+10) okycap is on a distinguished road. (+10) okycap is on a distinguished road. (+10) okycap is on a distinguished road. (+10) okycap is on a distinguished road. (+10) okycap is on a distinguished road. (+10) okycap is on a distinguished road. (+10) okycap is on a distinguished road. (+10) okycap is on a distinguished road. (+10) okycap is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    How many of you guys make a living doing stuff like this and how long did it take? So sick of my job right now.

standon23 is just really nice. (+1000) standon23 is just really nice. (+1000) standon23 is just really nice. (+1000) standon23 is just really nice. (+1000) standon23 is just really nice. (+1000) standon23 is just really nice. (+1000) standon23 is just really nice. (+1000) standon23 is just really nice. (+1000) standon23 is just really nice. (+1000) standon23 is just really nice. (+1000) standon23 is just really nice. (+1000)
    Twiends, I sell retweets for next to nothing for misc bros, I have about 50k followers, or I have a guy that sells 4k fakes for a dollar serious

Alfz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Alfz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Alfz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Alfz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Alfz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Alfz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Alfz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Alfz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Alfz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Alfz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Alfz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    No ****

I completely forgotten there's a thread in the Misc.

I spent the last 10 months working freaking hard on my internet based business. Spent a ****load of money on learning/coaching etc.

To be honest with you, after being (relatively) successful, and seeing what works and what happens internally, and how money is really made, is completely different from how it's being seen outside-in..

My advice is this. Do NOT go after something shiny. If something looks incredibly mundane and hard work to you, it's probably going to end up working. You HAVE to stick to a method. There's always a 'higher level' way of doing a certain way. A lot of people see just the tip of the ice berg and think they 'get it' and know everything. The REAL money is made when you go deeper and deeper.

And honestly, do you really think a $10 product is going to turn you into a millionaire? Or even a $100 product? Those products....(drumroll...) DO work. But the problem is that they just scratch the surface. If you strictly follow those steps, and at the same time doing a ****load of your own research+making a million mistakes+learning from mistakes, and SOMEHOW you haven't gave up, then you'll get somewhere.

Remember this, if something looks incredibly easy, it probably is hype. Not exactly lying, but no one is going to tell you you need to spend countless hours of hardwork.

That's my 2 cents. I'm not a millionaire or CEO'ing 10k a day yet, I've still even got my day job. So I'm not going to fluff you with fantasies, but what I'm doing works and I see this as a long term thing and it takes time to really grow the business.

That's it brahs. Stay strong and work hard.

(PS: If anyone's wondering, I'm in the traffic business)
    Hello

OhSoFocus is a jewel in the rough. (+500) OhSoFocus is a jewel in the rough. (+500) OhSoFocus is a jewel in the rough. (+500) OhSoFocus is a jewel in the rough. (+500) OhSoFocus is a jewel in the rough. (+500) OhSoFocus is a jewel in the rough. (+500) OhSoFocus is a jewel in the rough. (+500) OhSoFocus is a jewel in the rough. (+500) OhSoFocus is a jewel in the rough. (+500) OhSoFocus is a jewel in the rough. (+500) OhSoFocus is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by Alfz View Post
    No ****

I spent the last 10 months working freaking hard on my internet based business. Spent a ****load of money on learning/coaching etc.

To be honest with you, after being (relatively) successful, and seeing what works and what happens internally, and how money is really made, is completely different from how it's being seen outside-in..

My advice is this. Do NOT go after something shiny. If something looks incredibly mundane and hard work to you, it's probably going to end up working. You HAVE to stick to a method. There's always a 'higher level' way of doing a certain way. A lot of people see just the tip of the ice berg and think they 'get it' and know everything. The REAL money is made when you go deeper and deeper.

And honestly, do you really think a $10 product is going to turn you into a millionaire? Or even a $100 product? Those products....(drumroll...) DO work. But the problem is that they just scratch the surface. If you strictly follow those steps, and at the same time doing a ****load of your own research+making a million mistakes+learning from mistakes, and SOMEHOW you haven't gave up, then you'll get somewhere.

Remember this, if something looks incredibly easy, it probably is hype. Not exactly lying, but no one is going to tell you you need to spend countless hours of hardwork.

That's my 2 cents. I'm not a millionaire or CEO'ing 10k a day yet, I've still even got my day job. So I'm not going to fluff you with fantasies, but what I'm doing works and I see this as a long term thing and it takes time to really grow the business.

Good stuff. Thanks for the ReUp on motivation
    Health, Wealth, and Knowledge Itself.

-!!!---!!!- No Excuses Homemade Equipment Crew #3 -!!!---!!!-

okycap is on a distinguished road. (+10) okycap is on a distinguished road. (+10) okycap is on a distinguished road. (+10) okycap is on a distinguished road. (+10) okycap is on a distinguished road. (+10) okycap is on a distinguished road. (+10) okycap is on a distinguished road. (+10) okycap is on a distinguished road. (+10) okycap is on a distinguished road. (+10) okycap is on a distinguished road. (+10) okycap is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    No ****

Recommended reading/resources?

superleeds92 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) superleeds92 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) superleeds92 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) superleeds92 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) superleeds92 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) superleeds92 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) superleeds92 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) superleeds92 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) superleeds92 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) superleeds92 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) superleeds92 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Can any brahs hook me up with some sites that will allow me to submit dofollow backlinks?

MulattoBrah33 is just really nice. (+1000) MulattoBrah33 is just really nice. (+1000) MulattoBrah33 is just really nice. (+1000) MulattoBrah33 is just really nice. (+1000) MulattoBrah33 is just really nice. (+1000) MulattoBrah33 is just really nice. (+1000) MulattoBrah33 is just really nice. (+1000) MulattoBrah33 is just really nice. (+1000) MulattoBrah33 is just really nice. (+1000) MulattoBrah33 is just really nice. (+1000) MulattoBrah33 is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by superleeds92 View Post
    Can any brahs hook me up with some sites that will allow me to submit dofollow backlinks?
    http://www.quicksprout.com/the-advan...ing-chapter-4/

Read this whole guide brah. This chapter in particular has 30+ websites you can use for submitting dofollow backlinks
    Check out my website brahs:
    ☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★
    bausvault.com | THE INTERNET MALL - FOR MEN.
    http://bausvault.com/101-lifehacks-men/ | 101 LIFEHACKS FOR MEN
    ☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★
    ~always pick 3 crew~ ~PC Gaming Crew~ ~Trance Crew~ ~Canadian crew~

Zere0wn has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Zere0wn has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Zere0wn has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Zere0wn has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Zere0wn has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Zere0wn has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Zere0wn has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Zere0wn has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Zere0wn has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Zere0wn has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Zere0wn has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by MulattoBrah33 View Post
    http://www.quicksprout.com/the-advan...ing-chapter-4/

Read this whole guide brah. This chapter in particular has 30+ websites you can use for submitting dofollow backlinks
    Is there a beginner guide? I'm starting from 0. Don't even know what it is.

Entire NYPD should go on Smegmalion's Avatar
    Smegmalion has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Smegmalion has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Smegmalion has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Smegmalion has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Smegmalion has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Smegmalion has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Smegmalion has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Smegmalion has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Smegmalion has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Smegmalion has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Smegmalion has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Is there a beginner guide? I'm starting from 0. Don't even know what it is.
    http://moz.com/beginners-guide-to-seo

wildchild11 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) wildchild11 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) wildchild11 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) wildchild11 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) wildchild11 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) wildchild11 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) wildchild11 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) wildchild11 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) wildchild11 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) wildchild11 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) wildchild11 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    SEO in three sentences:

keyword research is scanning search engines records (using various tools) to see the most commonly searched queries by people in different countries (called keywords) and identifying the keywords that have relatively good traffic, reasonable competition (aka other sites trying to show up for that KW as well), that you want your website to eventually show up for (preferably on 1st page, where most people look), when people are tying that keyword.

on-page SEO is ensuring that you website has lots of content (posts, words, pages, paragraphs) in which your keyword, along with other related keywords, keep appearing for (you are convincing the search engines that your website is quality and should be showed in the results).

link building (also called off page SEO) is getting a variety of other websites and people to promote your site, and link to your site, on their websites, in social media channels, etc (proving to the search engines that your website has social proof, it is useful, and basically has votes of confidence that it should be included highly in search engine results).

note: you can also do quite a bit of link building on your own and un-assisted
    Last edited by wildchild11; 03-14-2015 at 11:24 AM.
    pls do not associate my personalities in misc and sports misc

Originally Posted by wildchild11 View Post
    SEO in three sentences:

keyword research is scanning search engines records (using various tools) to see the most commonly searched queries by people in different countries (called keywords) and identifying the keywords that have relatively good traffic, reasonable competition (aka other sites trying to show up for that KW as well), that you want your website to eventually show up for (preferably on 1st page, where most people look), when people are tying that keyword.

on-page SEO is ensuring that you website has lots of content (posts, words, pages, paragraphs) in which your keyword, along with other related keywords, keep appearing for (you are convincing the search engines that your website is quality and should be showed in the results).

link building (also called off page SEO) is getting a variety of other websites and people to promote your site, and link to your site, on their websites, in social media channels, etc (proving to the search engines that your website has social proof, it is useful, and basically has votes of confidence that it should be included highly in search engine results).

note: you can also do quite a bit of link building on your own and un-assisted
    Is the un-assisted link building stuff what "black hat" seo is?

Registered King Of Misc. Cruzader510's Avatar
    Cruzader510 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Cruzader510 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Cruzader510 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Cruzader510 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Cruzader510 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Cruzader510 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Cruzader510 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Cruzader510 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Cruzader510 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Cruzader510 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Cruzader510 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Use Instagress for IG, super cheap less than $10 a month.
    I'd look into followliker, instagress has been going down the drain, I've been using the same settings for the last year, and all of a sudden my engagement has gone waaaay down, a lot of people on other forums have been complaining about it as well.
    1RM
    Bench-230
    Squat-305
    Front squat: 265
    Deadlift: 420
    Clean: 245
    Clean & Jerk: 225
    Snatch: 185

wildchild11 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) wildchild11 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) wildchild11 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) wildchild11 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) wildchild11 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) wildchild11 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) wildchild11 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) wildchild11 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) wildchild11 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) wildchild11 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) wildchild11 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by okycap View Post
    Is the un-assisted link building stuff what "black hat" seo is?

not really.

black hat seo: purchasing links through link services, blog networks. That is a very very rough definition and im sure some people ITT will disagree. But basically if you're building XXX links to a 1 week old site, it's a red flag.

white hat: natural acquisition, networking with other websites to have them to link to you, etc.

"gray hat" basically people who do both.

p.s. blog networks work, and most black hate SEO (done SMARTLY) works, so don't write that tactic off.
    pls do not associate my personalities in misc and sports misc

Originally Posted by Cruzader510 View Post
    I'd look into followliker, instagress has been going down the drain, I've been using the same settings for the last year, and all of a sudden my engagement has gone waaaay down, a lot of people on other forums have been complaining about it as well.
    Instagress has been working great for me. I'm at their hashtag limit and all of them are related to my niche for likes. Stopped using auto comments as people were starting to realize they weren't genuine comments. Not sure how it effects engagement directly if it's all hashtag based though?

I've thought about followliker mainly for twitter though, but the prices puts me off. Do they have something like a 30 day trial?

cashinout has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) cashinout has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) cashinout has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) cashinout has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) cashinout has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) cashinout has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) cashinout has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) cashinout has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) cashinout has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) cashinout has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) cashinout has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    No ****

great write up, that's why im against coming in this thread and saying "oh i make 100k/month"

and to any beginners reading that
    i'd suggest to NOT spend money on coaching though
    coaching is for FINE TUNING your craft AFTER you're already making money and know enough to not get scammed by some loser offering $10,000 courses on how to do simple keyword research

all the info you need is out there FOR FREE, and if you don't have enough wits to find it, understand it and implement it, then you shouldn't be pursuing a career that basically runs of your own brainpower

you probably won't believe that, because you think there is a secret method out there that is going to make you rich

truth is there isn't, it all relies on your mental capacity to put things together, to understand and to implement it through hard work

entrepreneurship is a very lonely field, nobody is going to hold your hand, guide you, give you free advice, it all rests on you, so stop looking for the easy way out, cuz there isn't one
    Last edited by cashinout; 03-14-2015 at 01:39 PM.

Originally Posted by cashinout View Post
    great write up, that's why im against coming in this thread and saying "oh i make 100k/month"

and to any beginners reading that
    i'd suggest to NOT spend money on coaching though
    coaching is for FINE TUNING your craft AFTER you're already making money and know enough to not get scammed by some loser offering $10,000 courses on how to do simple keyword research

all the info you need is out there FOR FREE, and if you don't have enough wits to find it, understand it and implement it, then you shouldn't be pursuing a career that basically runs of your own brainpower

you probably won't believe that, because you think there is a secret method out there that is going to make you rich

truth is there isn't, it all relies on your mental capacity to put things together, to understand and to implement it through hard work

entrepreneurship is a very lonely field, nobody is going to hold your hand, guide you, give you free advice, it all rests on you, so stop looking for the easy way out, cuz there isn't one
    would love to hear recommended reading.

Also - thanks everyone for the tips/links!

Good to see this thread back on track somewhat. Das it manes.

Rellay is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Rellay is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Rellay is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Rellay is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Rellay is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Rellay is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Rellay is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Rellay is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Rellay is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Rellay is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Rellay is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Hey brahs, I'm just wondering if Its better to make a bunch of small sites with little maintenece or one site and grow it with high maintenence?

cashinout has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) cashinout has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) cashinout has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) cashinout has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) cashinout has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) cashinout has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) cashinout has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) cashinout has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) cashinout has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) cashinout has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) cashinout has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Originally Posted by okycap View Post
    would love to hear recommended reading.

Also - thanks everyone for the tips/links!
    it would depend on what you actually want to do

there are tons of mediums to make money online, but as with regular business, there are only a handful of root strategies

online you can:

sell a service (graphic design, web dev, video editing, seo etc)
    sell a product (self explanatory)
    sell information (reviews, FAQs, tutorials, etc)
    sell data (collect data and sell it, any kind, people's info, statistics, etc...)
    sell entertainment (magazine sites, youtube vids, etc)
    sell yourself (become an expert, then sell your expertise)

my suggestion would be to read books/online stuff on small business and marketing in general, THEN start learning internet marketing stuff, combine the two knowledge bases and you'll be good to go

if you only learn the Internet Marketing side of things and ignore the core business and marketing side, then you'll most likely fail

the first page of this thread has all the links you need for IM, and as for business books, just find some highly reviewed ones on amazon, they all have the same stuff in them, just by a different author

and if you have the money, take some business classes at a local CC or something

Strongelbows is a name known to all. (+5000) Strongelbows is a name known to all. (+5000) Strongelbows is a name known to all. (+5000) Strongelbows is a name known to all. (+5000) Strongelbows is a name known to all. (+5000) Strongelbows is a name known to all. (+5000) Strongelbows is a name known to all. (+5000) Strongelbows is a name known to all. (+5000) Strongelbows is a name known to all. (+5000) Strongelbows is a name known to all. (+5000) Strongelbows is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Hey guys I have a coupon website that pulls 50 coupons every 30 minutes, I'm trying to organize them so the categories for the coupon actually match the title/description. Anyone know how I could go about doing this?
    Xbox One: KickAzzDude

Page 77 of 172 FirstFirst ... 27 67 75 76 77 78 79 87 127 ... LastLast