Closed Thread
    archerbrah will become famous soon enough. (+50) archerbrah will become famous soon enough. (+50) archerbrah will become famous soon enough. (+50) archerbrah will become famous soon enough. (+50) archerbrah will become famous soon enough. (+50) archerbrah will become famous soon enough. (+50) archerbrah will become famous soon enough. (+50) archerbrah will become famous soon enough. (+50) archerbrah will become famous soon enough. (+50) archerbrah will become famous soon enough. (+50) archerbrah will become famous soon enough. (+50)

Ultra manlet tries to "flex" on cops (lmao)

Don't know if this is a repost and sorry for chitty video, couldn't find any other.

[Video]http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=9SCPaKMWVfs[Video]

http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=9SCPaKMWVfs link for mobile brahs

Cliffs
    -ultra manlet is doing some form of street performing(hand stand push ups I think)
    -cop stops him and confronts
    -manlet does some "flexing" then takes his shirt off
    -cop hand cuffs him and manlet tries to resist
    -manlet calls out Arnold and Mike Tyson asking to fight

Fuk hold up
    Paris Jackson is my future wife so back off. No Chris Hansen please.
    Sprinkles are for winners crew

shortythree has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) shortythree has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) shortythree has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) shortythree has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) shortythree has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) shortythree has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) shortythree has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) shortythree has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) shortythree has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) shortythree has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) shortythree has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    edit: banned

Calibrating.. please wait Final_Rep's Avatar
    Final_Rep has the mod powerz Final_Rep has the mod powerz Final_Rep has the mod powerz Final_Rep has the mod powerz Final_Rep has the mod powerz Final_Rep has the mod powerz Final_Rep has the mod powerz Final_Rep has the mod powerz Final_Rep has the mod powerz Final_Rep has the mod powerz Final_Rep has the mod powerz
    Let it be known that anyone else who makes manlet troll threads, and I see em, will be banned as well.

This is trolling plain and simple. Against forum rules.
    All Hail the Ultimate Master, "I Know More Than The Generals Do", Donald Camacho Dr. Pepper X-Ray AR-15 Trump
    BRB getting Brawndo, it has what plants need
    BRB Welcome to Costco, I Love You

Wh1teDyn0mite has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Wh1teDyn0mite has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Wh1teDyn0mite has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Wh1teDyn0mite has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Wh1teDyn0mite has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Wh1teDyn0mite has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Wh1teDyn0mite has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Wh1teDyn0mite has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Wh1teDyn0mite has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Wh1teDyn0mite has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Wh1teDyn0mite has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    I just wanted my 5 minutes of fame brah.
    1/4 Jamaican
    1/4 Polish
    1/4 Irish
    1/4 Welsh

Getter_done has the mod powerz Getter_done has the mod powerz Getter_done has the mod powerz Getter_done has the mod powerz Getter_done has the mod powerz Getter_done has the mod powerz Getter_done has the mod powerz Getter_done has the mod powerz Getter_done has the mod powerz Getter_done has the mod powerz Getter_done has the mod powerz
    Proudmanlet keeps getting into trouble

campeao is a jewel in the rough. (+500) campeao is a jewel in the rough. (+500) campeao is a jewel in the rough. (+500) campeao is a jewel in the rough. (+500) campeao is a jewel in the rough. (+500) campeao is a jewel in the rough. (+500) campeao is a jewel in the rough. (+500) campeao is a jewel in the rough. (+500) campeao is a jewel in the rough. (+500) campeao is a jewel in the rough. (+500) campeao is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by Final_Rep View Post
    Let it be known that anyone else who makes manlet troll threads, and I see em, will be banned as well.

thanks for sticking up for our race manmore...hail the manlet overlord!

brrealtea is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) brrealtea is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) brrealtea is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) brrealtea is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) brrealtea is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) brrealtea is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) brrealtea is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) brrealtea is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) brrealtea is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) brrealtea is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) brrealtea is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Manlet checkin' in.

But... What? No more manlet threads? They make me laugh all the time tho.
    Survivor crew.

Final_Rep has the mod powerz Final_Rep has the mod powerz Final_Rep has the mod powerz Final_Rep has the mod powerz Final_Rep has the mod powerz Final_Rep has the mod powerz Final_Rep has the mod powerz Final_Rep has the mod powerz Final_Rep has the mod powerz Final_Rep has the mod powerz Final_Rep has the mod powerz
    Originally Posted by brrealtea View Post
    Manlet checkin' in.

But... What? No more manlet threads? They make me laugh all the time tho.
    Trolling is trolling. I'm sure I won't see them all but if I see one and it's obviously trying to insult/troll other forum members then I'm going to take action.
    All Hail the Ultimate Master, "I Know More Than The Generals Do", Donald Camacho Dr. Pepper X-Ray AR-15 Trump

right in the poosay CalvesofPeace94's Avatar
    CalvesofPeace94 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) CalvesofPeace94 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) CalvesofPeace94 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) CalvesofPeace94 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) CalvesofPeace94 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) CalvesofPeace94 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) CalvesofPeace94 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) CalvesofPeace94 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) CalvesofPeace94 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) CalvesofPeace94 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) CalvesofPeace94 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    never seen dis polar bear mod before. fuark i need 2 sleep
    A great pleasure in life is doing what other people say you cannot do.

hucking 2 flat since 1994

CrazySerbian has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CrazySerbian has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CrazySerbian has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CrazySerbian has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CrazySerbian has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CrazySerbian has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CrazySerbian has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CrazySerbian has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CrazySerbian has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CrazySerbian has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CrazySerbian has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Trolling is trolling. I'm sure I won't see them all but if I see one and it's obviously trying to insult/troll other forum members then I'm going to take action.
    Good. Please do the same for balding troll threads too. I feel depressed for days after reading balding troll threads.

BrosPeace has a spectacular aura about. (+250) BrosPeace has a spectacular aura about. (+250) BrosPeace has a spectacular aura about. (+250) BrosPeace has a spectacular aura about. (+250) BrosPeace has a spectacular aura about. (+250) BrosPeace has a spectacular aura about. (+250) BrosPeace has a spectacular aura about. (+250) BrosPeace has a spectacular aura about. (+250) BrosPeace has a spectacular aura about. (+250) BrosPeace has a spectacular aura about. (+250) BrosPeace has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Edit: aw snap

MiamiLife305 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MiamiLife305 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MiamiLife305 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MiamiLife305 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MiamiLife305 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MiamiLife305 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MiamiLife305 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MiamiLife305 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MiamiLife305 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MiamiLife305 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MiamiLife305 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

ty brah

I feel safe miscing once more!

kiwimac is a jewel in the rough. (+500) kiwimac is a jewel in the rough. (+500) kiwimac is a jewel in the rough. (+500) kiwimac is a jewel in the rough. (+500) kiwimac is a jewel in the rough. (+500) kiwimac is a jewel in the rough. (+500) kiwimac is a jewel in the rough. (+500) kiwimac is a jewel in the rough. (+500) kiwimac is a jewel in the rough. (+500) kiwimac is a jewel in the rough. (+500) kiwimac is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    I kinda like the manlet threads.
    "The Scots invented everything - the Thermos flask, the television set, the Venetian blind, the Irish jig, the Norwegian wood, the Dutch cap, the French letter-"
    "The Jewish New Year?"
    "And that. Also the Welsh harp, Kentucky Fried Chicken, New York, New York-"
    "It's a wonderful town."
    "The Greek Tragedy, the Roman Holiday and the Turkish Delight. Not to mention the American Pie."
    "The American Pie?"
    "I told y' not to mention that."

Maqolbog will become famous soon enough. (+50) Maqolbog will become famous soon enough. (+50) Maqolbog will become famous soon enough. (+50) Maqolbog will become famous soon enough. (+50) Maqolbog will become famous soon enough. (+50) Maqolbog will become famous soon enough. (+50) Maqolbog will become famous soon enough. (+50) Maqolbog will become famous soon enough. (+50) Maqolbog will become famous soon enough. (+50) Maqolbog will become famous soon enough. (+50) Maqolbog will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by Getter_done View Post
    Proudmanlet keeps getting into trouble
    If it was proudmanlet, he wouldn't be taking off his shirt...

loteq has a spectacular aura about. (+250) loteq has a spectacular aura about. (+250) loteq has a spectacular aura about. (+250) loteq has a spectacular aura about. (+250) loteq has a spectacular aura about. (+250) loteq has a spectacular aura about. (+250) loteq has a spectacular aura about. (+250) loteq has a spectacular aura about. (+250) loteq has a spectacular aura about. (+250) loteq has a spectacular aura about. (+250) loteq has a spectacular aura about. (+250)

Misc sure is a lot of fun lately...

Wahhh muh feelings, ban the misc.
    *doesn't even lift anymore crew*
    *typical miscer crew*
    *only browses misc for The Official Affiliate Marketing/Make Money Online Thread Crew*

GenGenesisx is a jewel in the rough. (+500) GenGenesisx is a jewel in the rough. (+500) GenGenesisx is a jewel in the rough. (+500) GenGenesisx is a jewel in the rough. (+500) GenGenesisx is a jewel in the rough. (+500) GenGenesisx is a jewel in the rough. (+500) GenGenesisx is a jewel in the rough. (+500) GenGenesisx is a jewel in the rough. (+500) GenGenesisx is a jewel in the rough. (+500) GenGenesisx is a jewel in the rough. (+500) GenGenesisx is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Well **** that is the last nail on the coffin. That is essentially what the misc is about. Strong kicking an already dead horse.

Originally Posted by CrazySerbian View Post
    Good. Please do the same for balding troll threads too. I feel depressed for days after reading balding troll threads.
    If I see trolling of any kind I'll deal with it.

Originally Posted by kiwimac View Post
    I kinda like the manlet threads.
    Some do, some don't. Just because some guys like to get punched in the nuts and get off on it doesn't mean we should all be punched in the nuts though.

dscide is not very helpful. (-500) dscide is not very helpful. (-500) dscide is not very helpful. (-500) dscide is not very helpful. (-500) dscide is not very helpful. (-500) dscide is not very helpful. (-500) dscide is not very helpful. (-500) dscide is not very helpful. (-500) dscide is not very helpful. (-500) dscide is not very helpful. (-500) dscide is not very helpful. (-500)

Sad day for the misc
    Mod negged crew
    Keep forgetting how to change my signature crew

BrosPeace has a spectacular aura about. (+250) BrosPeace has a spectacular aura about. (+250) BrosPeace has a spectacular aura about. (+250) BrosPeace has a spectacular aura about. (+250) BrosPeace has a spectacular aura about. (+250) BrosPeace has a spectacular aura about. (+250) BrosPeace has a spectacular aura about. (+250) BrosPeace has a spectacular aura about. (+250) BrosPeace has a spectacular aura about. (+250) BrosPeace has a spectacular aura about. (+250) BrosPeace has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by Maqolbog View Post
    If it was proudmanlet, he wouldn't be taking off his shirt...
    He'd be arrested for grand indecent exposure

Originally Posted by loteq View Post
    Misc sure is a lot of fun lately...

Wahhh muh feelings, better ban speech!

Originally Posted by GenGenesisx View Post
    Well **** that is the last nail on the coffin. That is essentially what the misc is about. Strong kicking an already dead horse.

Guess what? You don't get to define what the misc is about. It's about a lot more than trolling other people, if that's what you're trying to imply.