haf1zur has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Sprained Wrist - What to avoid/do?

Hello

Sprained my wrist late last week, not sure how, was not working out at the time. Started getting sharp muscle pain when putting pressure on it. Though in the last two days its become better, Really annoying, have a wrist protector wrapped around it and my workout is due tomorrow.

What should I avoid doing workout wise? what would strengthen the wrists?

Can't be doing legs every day as I already train them 5 days a week with cycling, leg press, and curls

Really worried about dumbbell curls, bench press, lateral raises as well as dips

Any help appreciated
    Forever Bulking Brah!

CropDusterMan is just really nice. (+1000) CropDusterMan is just really nice. (+1000) CropDusterMan is just really nice. (+1000) CropDusterMan is just really nice. (+1000) CropDusterMan is just really nice. (+1000) CropDusterMan is just really nice. (+1000) CropDusterMan is just really nice. (+1000) CropDusterMan is just really nice. (+1000) CropDusterMan is just really nice. (+1000) CropDusterMan is just really nice. (+1000) CropDusterMan is just really nice. (+1000)
    Personally Mate, I'd not push it...wrist sprains can nag on for a while if you are not careful. I'd focus on legs and abs
    and calves for the week and avoid all upper body movements...it's only a week. Take the week to try new things,
    new leg exercises or machines you've never used...
    "Common sense is not so common".

haf1zur has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    thank you for the reply

will take it easy for a bit

just not a good feeling not able to lift proper
    Forever Bulking Brah!

pcake will become famous soon enough. (+50) pcake will become famous soon enough. (+50) pcake will become famous soon enough. (+50) pcake will become famous soon enough. (+50) pcake will become famous soon enough. (+50) pcake will become famous soon enough. (+50) pcake will become famous soon enough. (+50) pcake will become famous soon enough. (+50) pcake will become famous soon enough. (+50) pcake will become famous soon enough. (+50) pcake will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    glad to hear you're going to take it easy. while i know how you feel, i once didn't take it easy on my wrist after hurting it, wore a brace when working out and ended up with months of pain AND no workouts of quality. a few days off is a small price to pay to avoid that.

beachguy498 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) beachguy498 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) beachguy498 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) beachguy498 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) beachguy498 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) beachguy498 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) beachguy498 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) beachguy498 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) beachguy498 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) beachguy498 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) beachguy498 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    I just hurt mine last night doing heavy preacher curls. I iced it after dinner and it feels fine right now. My next workout is Saturday morning and I'll be wearing an Ace wrist wrap and taking it easier if I have to. This can be a nagging injury. I have good luck with wrapping it up tight and applying the ice off and on.
    In space, nobody can smell Uranus....