pinchashodadad has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Smile How to burn fat (get a sixpack), gain weight, get more muscle at the same time.

Hey.
    I have been on and off the gym for around 8 years. I started again after a years break. One of the reasons I started is because I am getting a stomach. All my early 20's I had a razor sharp sixpack. Now it is covered with fat. I am currently doing Jim Stoppani's shortcut to size. The problem is, I want to get bigger and have more muscles but at the same time. The amount of Calories I have to eat per day. I can see my stomach is getting bigger. What to do? I also do Cardio once a week, even though I shouldn't because I am wasting calories. What program do I need to do to lose fat, get a six pack while gaining weight and getting more muscles?

Thanks in advance!

grkmafia has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    if you're in a caloric surplus you're gana gain fat and muscle theres no avoiding gaining fat you could always do a mini cut to get rid of the fat and go back to hitting a bulk again.

thegodzor is just really nice. (+1000) thegodzor is just really nice. (+1000) thegodzor is just really nice. (+1000) thegodzor is just really nice. (+1000) thegodzor is just really nice. (+1000) thegodzor is just really nice. (+1000) thegodzor is just really nice. (+1000) thegodzor is just really nice. (+1000) thegodzor is just really nice. (+1000) thegodzor is just really nice. (+1000) thegodzor is just really nice. (+1000)
    U need to cut calories if u want to lose that fat, do a semi-clean cut then proceed to bulk again

Britanica has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Britanica has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Britanica has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Britanica has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Britanica has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Britanica has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Britanica has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Britanica has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Britanica has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Britanica has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Britanica has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Cut calories, and do cardio 3 times a week. You can do a combination or cardio and strength training as well. This can be done with using your own body weight. Running up and down stairs is a great way to do that, as simple as it sounds. You can't target weight loss, you just have to gear your body into overall weight loss and your stomach will go down with time.

Mrtonyacosta is not very well liked. (-100) Mrtonyacosta is not very well liked. (-100) Mrtonyacosta is not very well liked. (-100) Mrtonyacosta is not very well liked. (-100) Mrtonyacosta is not very well liked. (-100) Mrtonyacosta is not very well liked. (-100) Mrtonyacosta is not very well liked. (-100) Mrtonyacosta is not very well liked. (-100) Mrtonyacosta is not very well liked. (-100) Mrtonyacosta is not very well liked. (-100) Mrtonyacosta is not very well liked. (-100)
    This!

Originally Posted by britanica View Post
    cut calories, and do cardio 3 times a week. You can do a combination or cardio and strength training as well. This can be done with using your own body weight. Running up and down stairs is a great way to do that, as simple as it sounds. You can't target weight loss, you just have to gear your body into overall weight loss and your stomach will go down with time.

thedailyimpress has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) thedailyimpress has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) thedailyimpress has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) thedailyimpress has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) thedailyimpress has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) thedailyimpress has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) thedailyimpress has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) thedailyimpress has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) thedailyimpress has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) thedailyimpress has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) thedailyimpress has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Hi, try this

Get Six Pack Abs in 6 Moves

If you’re into bodybuilding one of your main goals should be to get a six pack. I know that sounds superficial and shallow but if we’re going go there then you can say the whole idea of bodybuilding is superficial. The truth is nothing is really good or bad for everyone, it’s mostly subjective. If you’re going to work out seriously and you don’t want get abs then you need to check your commitment to bodybuilding.

Try these 6 quick exercises to get the six pack you’ve been wanting.

Read more thedailyimpress.com/get-six-pack-abs-in-6-moves/

PickUpHeavy is on a distinguished road. (+10) PickUpHeavy is on a distinguished road. (+10) PickUpHeavy is on a distinguished road. (+10) PickUpHeavy is on a distinguished road. (+10) PickUpHeavy is on a distinguished road. (+10) PickUpHeavy is on a distinguished road. (+10) PickUpHeavy is on a distinguished road. (+10) PickUpHeavy is on a distinguished road. (+10) PickUpHeavy is on a distinguished road. (+10) PickUpHeavy is on a distinguished road. (+10) PickUpHeavy is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    eat real food and stay away from beer

check out h**p://anabolicmen.com

aki27bass has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Hello everybody!
    I was just wondering if anybody could help me over an issue related to cutting. I am doing street workout since 7 months with great results. I managed to obtain great overall strenght muscle mass and to lower my body fat percentage to have a clearly visible 4pack. Besides I am doing carb cycling as well. But about 4 weeks ago the whole process stopped. I was patient but there was no improvement at all. During those 7 months I was not doing cardio at all so I thought that might have been the problem. I started doing the Insanity T25 program. For those who doesn't know it is a HIIT cardio program available on DVD's. I am doing it about 3-4 times (besides street workout) a week and one session is 25minutes long and it is extremely intensive. After doing this for 3-4 weeks I noticed that I was losing weight but simultaneously my 4 pack started fading. So I guess I was losing muscle mass but how on earth is possible that I am gaining fat? I didn't change anything regarding my nutrition. What should I do??? I am kinda pissed off. More Carb, or Protein? I am completely confused....

claire1234 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    iv got a free report on gaining weight and muscle, check out my signature
    Originally Posted by pinchashodadad View Post
    Hey
    I have been on and off the gym for around 8 years. I started again after a years break. One of the reasons I started is because I am getting a stomach. All my early 20's I had a razor sharp sixpack. Now it is covered with fat. I am currently doing Jim Stoppani's shortcut to size. The problem is, I want to get bigger and have more muscles but at the same time. The amount of Calories I have to eat per day. I can see my stomach is getting bigger. What to do? I also do Cardio once a week, even though I shouldn't because I am wasting calories. What program do I need to do to lose fat, get a six pack while gaining weight and getting more muscles?

Thanks in advance!
    www.heathytipsjust4you.com