kcxkim has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

lump under nipple!!! help!

well i went to the doctors to get these lumps checked out and he told me it was just extra tissue forming but im not sure. i've had it for some time and he assured me it was not malignant. there's one lump on the top of the nipple and one right next to it but these lumps seems to harden at different places. i'ts like it moves all around. i was wondering if i should get a second opinion and if perhaps maybe someone else has had this problem?!

Heavy Metal Guru Craven Morehed's Avatar
    Craven Morehed has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Craven Morehed has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Craven Morehed has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Craven Morehed has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Craven Morehed has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Craven Morehed has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    are you implying that you might be getting gyno or osmething?
    Thrash Metal

Don't ask what you can do for your country, ask what your country can do for you - Megadeth

u5711 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) u5711 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) u5711 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) u5711 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) u5711 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) u5711 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) u5711 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) u5711 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) u5711 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) u5711 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) u5711 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Have you done prohormones or steroids?
    "Like those in the valley behind us, most people stand in sight of the spiritual mountains all their lives and never enter them, being content to listen to others who have been there and thus avoid the hardships."

GymRatFromMS is on a distinguished road. (+10) GymRatFromMS is on a distinguished road. (+10) GymRatFromMS is on a distinguished road. (+10) GymRatFromMS is on a distinguished road. (+10) GymRatFromMS is on a distinguished road. (+10) GymRatFromMS is on a distinguished road. (+10) GymRatFromMS is on a distinguished road. (+10) GymRatFromMS is on a distinguished road. (+10) GymRatFromMS is on a distinguished road. (+10) GymRatFromMS is on a distinguished road. (+10) GymRatFromMS is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    First what is your age. Because everybody who is young has that happen to them and then it goes away.

chrisrock will become famous soon enough. (+50) chrisrock will become famous soon enough. (+50) chrisrock will become famous soon enough. (+50) chrisrock will become famous soon enough. (+50) chrisrock will become famous soon enough. (+50) chrisrock will become famous soon enough. (+50) chrisrock will become famous soon enough. (+50) chrisrock will become famous soon enough. (+50) chrisrock will become famous soon enough. (+50) chrisrock will become famous soon enough. (+50) chrisrock will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Yep, I got those when I was 14, they went away.
    "Each day is better then the next!"

"Your mom goes to college!"

kcxkim has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    well im 20, goin on 21 and i've never had prohormones or steriods. but thanks guys! i heard they could go away so i guess mine will as well

nightop has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Re: lump under nipple!!! help!

Originally posted by kcxkim
    well i went to the doctors to get these lumps checked out and he told me it was just extra tissue forming but im not sure. i've had it for some time and he assured me it was not malignant. there's one lump on the top of the nipple and one right next to it but these lumps seems to harden at different places. i'ts like it moves all around. i was wondering if i should get a second opinion and if perhaps maybe someone else has had this problem?!
    '...just extra tissue forming', as if such is no big deal. I'm assuming you went to a local family physician, which is why such poor attention was given (sorry but I'm not a big fan of family physicians).

What you feel is probably a case of gynecomastia. Your 'doctor' is probably right to say it is not malignant, although to be technical I think the only way to check for malignancy (other than biopsy) is fine needle aspiration, and I doubt he did that. I would not worry about that aspect, as male breast cancer makes up less than 1% of all breast neoplasms.

Gynecomastia (or 'gyno') occurs in the majority of males during puberty (to some degree or another) and in most of those cases, it goes away on its own. There are other more serious potential causes, but puberty is the most common.

A brief introductory article on the subject can be found here = http://www.emedicine.com/med/topic934.htm

Do you drink alochol? What is your estimated % bodyfat? Do the lumps look or feel painful or swollen?

Try not to touch/probe them often btw.

u5711 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) u5711 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) u5711 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) u5711 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) u5711 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) u5711 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) u5711 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) u5711 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) u5711 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) u5711 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) u5711 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally posted by kcxkim
    well im 20, goin on 21 and i've never had prohormones or steriods. but thanks guys! i heard they could go away so i guess mine will as well

If its just from puberty then I agree with the other guys to an extent because that happens to a number of people. However, you seem pretty old and I think it **usually** happens around the onset of puberty or the early teens.
    "Like those in the valley behind us, most people stand in sight of the spiritual mountains all their lives and never enter them, being content to listen to others who have been there and thus avoid the hardships."