thomasj182 is just really nice. (+1000) thomasj182 is just really nice. (+1000) thomasj182 is just really nice. (+1000) thomasj182 is just really nice. (+1000) thomasj182 is just really nice. (+1000) thomasj182 is just really nice. (+1000) thomasj182 is just really nice. (+1000) thomasj182 is just really nice. (+1000) thomasj182 is just really nice. (+1000) thomasj182 is just really nice. (+1000) thomasj182 is just really nice. (+1000)

C4 Mojito Flavor Review

C4 Mojito Flavor Review

Unless you’ve been living under a rock you know what c4 is. C4 is the premier pre-workout by Cellucor and has been a staple in my pwo’s for years now.
    The c4 line boasts many flavors ranging from the predictable watermelon and raspberry to the unique and even “no they didn’t” flavors like Mojito and sweet tea.

Recently I was able to sample a 5 serving packet of Mojito c4 and here are the results.

I’ve had just about every flavor of c4 there is, as I said before c4 has been a long time staple in my pre-workout (pwo) rotation, at this point it’s probably my number one go to when it comes to pwo’s.

I decided to give the mojito flavor a run because I’ve never had that flavor before, hell, I’ve never even drank a Mojito before, so the whole experience was new to me. The first person I talked to about the flavor of a Mojito was my girlfriend (the leading authority of fruity drinks in my household), being a fan of the “fruiter” side of alcoholic beverages; she has way more experience with the flavor of Mojito than I ever will. She said it’s a very refreshing beverage; it’s made by mixing lime, white rum, mint leaves, ice and sugar. (Sounds pretty good to me) she said it’s not something she generally drinks when we go out but on vacations she likes to have them. I asked her to describe to me the flavor, aside from looking at me like I had 8 heads, she obliged and said, it’s a cold refreshing drink, a bit tart but the mint flavor should overtake that within seconds of drinking it. I decided that because it’s a refreshing drink that I would use cold water and ice to make my first mixture.
    I first put 12 ounces of water in my shaker cup and left it in the fridge for about 3 hours, about 20 minutes prior to me leaving for the gym I mixed two scoops of c4, shook it up, added ice and began to sip. (The picture below is just the mixture to show what it looks like mixed.)

Gym Time Use:
    C4 takes about 20 to 30 minutes hit me, generally a bit quicker when I have food digesting and a bit longer when I’m training fasted.
    C4 has always been good to me when it comes to a pre. I use it during fasted work and carbed up heavy push/pull days. Below I’ll highlight some key features of C4 that I enjoy:

Energy: C4 gives you a clean boost of energy though and though, it’s not too heavy where you crash during or afterward, especially during fasted work. I use c4 during cardio days and lifting days just the same and as I said before the energy is clean and consistent.

Focus: Focus using c4 is extremely good! My focus when using c4 is always on the task at hand, I find that I’m fully engrossed in what I’m doing.

Pump: I love the pump on c4, my favorite part is the consistency of the pump. I’ve used many pre-workouts in my life and some are better than others but I find where most fall short is in the consistency department, c4 has never let me down, however I would suggest giving c4 a break after four, six, or eight weeks of consistent work. Your range will depend on you, I find that after 6 weeks of use I need to give it a break because my body gets so use to it that I need to up my dose to 3 scoops and going above 2 scoops of anything really isn’t a good thing hahaha

Final Verdict:
    I liked it, it was something new to tantalize the taste buds, if you’ve ever read a review by me you know that I’m a sucker for out of the norm flavors and mojito was spot on. I don’t think that it’s something I’ll consistently buy but if I can find a good deal like the one going on right now (buy one get 3 free 5 servings) at bb.com I’d certainly pick Mojito as a flavor. If you’re looking for a good refreshing pwo that has out of the box flavor give it a shot. It’s not too tart and not too sweet it’s somewhere right in the middle, I feel like the added ice really helped to give it a refreshing feel to it.

As an added bonus I made some c4 gummies since it was a 5 serving pack I figured that I should play around with it a bit and here’s how it turned out!
    C4 Gummie Recipe:
    2-3 scoops of c4 (I used 3 scoops, please use discretion when deciding how many scoops you use)
    1 packet of knox gelatin
    1 pack of Jell-O (to flavor)
    Mix all powder ingrediants in a bowl
    Add ½ cup ice cold water
    Mix until frothy
    Microwave 1 minute
    Pour into mold
    Let sit in fridge for 20-30 minutes

Follow me on Instagram: tjm182

Latest Review:
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=171826783&p=1450264013#post1450264013

The Solution has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    The Gummies!
    OH SNAP
    Dude killed the review. thanks for the honesty and detail! You keep putting out good stuff brother
    Can you post a store review and link your review to the Company Promo thread?
    Thanks again!

thomasj182 is just really nice. (+1000) thomasj182 is just really nice. (+1000) thomasj182 is just really nice. (+1000) thomasj182 is just really nice. (+1000) thomasj182 is just really nice. (+1000) thomasj182 is just really nice. (+1000) thomasj182 is just really nice. (+1000) thomasj182 is just really nice. (+1000) thomasj182 is just really nice. (+1000) thomasj182 is just really nice. (+1000) thomasj182 is just really nice. (+1000)
    Done and done, as always, thanks for the kind words!

Latest Review:
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=171826783&p=1450264013#post1450264013

CoryReps is a name known to all. (+5000) CoryReps is a name known to all. (+5000) CoryReps is a name known to all. (+5000) CoryReps is a name known to all. (+5000) CoryReps is a name known to all. (+5000) CoryReps is a name known to all. (+5000) CoryReps is a name known to all. (+5000) CoryReps is a name known to all. (+5000) CoryReps is a name known to all. (+5000) CoryReps is a name known to all. (+5000) CoryReps is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Killer review, well done! Thanks for giving this feedback. Also those gummies look bomb! Would love to try these out some time. I have had strawberry margarita gummies before, mojito seems like a good option as well.
    ✯✮☆ JR BRAND MANAGER // PERFORMIX ☆ ✮ ✯

[DEAL]
    Buy 2 Performix ISO 9:2:2, 30 Servings in the flavor of your choice
    & get 1 Performix ION, 45 Servings in the flavor of your choice FREE!

[STORE]
    http://www.bodybuilding.com/store/performix.html

[SOCIAL]
    www.********.com/PerformixDriven
    www.instagram.com/PerformixDriven
    www.twitter.com/PerformixDriven

[MY IG]
    www.instagram.com/CoryReps

#PERFORMIXDRIVEN

unccwrestler is just really nice. (+1000) unccwrestler is just really nice. (+1000) unccwrestler is just really nice. (+1000) unccwrestler is just really nice. (+1000) unccwrestler is just really nice. (+1000) unccwrestler is just really nice. (+1000) unccwrestler is just really nice. (+1000) unccwrestler is just really nice. (+1000) unccwrestler is just really nice. (+1000) unccwrestler is just really nice. (+1000) unccwrestler is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by thomasj182 View Post

C4 Mojito Flavor Review

Unless you’ve been living under a rock you know what c4 is. C4 is the premier pre-workout by Cellucor and has been a staple in my pwo’s for years now.
    The c4 line boasts many flavors ranging from the predictable watermelon and raspberry to the unique and even “no they didn’t” flavors like Mojito and sweet tea.

Recently I was able to sample a 5 serving packet of Mojito c4 and here are the results.

I’ve had just about every flavor of c4 there is, as I said before c4 has been a long time staple in my pre-workout (pwo) rotation, at this point it’s probably my number one go to when it comes to pwo’s.

I decided to give the mojito flavor a run because I’ve never had that flavor before, hell, I’ve never even drank a Mojito before, so the whole experience was new to me. The first person I talked to about the flavor of a Mojito was my girlfriend (the leading authority of fruity drinks in my household), being a fan of the “fruiter” side of alcoholic beverages; she has way more experience with the flavor of Mojito than I ever will. She said it’s a very refreshing beverage; it’s made by mixing lime, white rum, mint leaves, ice and sugar. (Sounds pretty good to me) she said it’s not something she generally drinks when we go out but on vacations she likes to have them. I asked her to describe to me the flavor, aside from looking at me like I had 8 heads, she obliged and said, it’s a cold refreshing drink, a bit tart but the mint flavor should overtake that within seconds of drinking it. I decided that because it’s a refreshing drink that I would use cold water and ice to make my first mixture.
    I first put 12 ounces of water in my shaker cup and left it in the fridge for about 3 hours, about 20 minutes prior to me leaving for the gym I mixed two scoops of c4, shook it up, added ice and began to sip. (The picture below is just the mixture to show what it looks like mixed.)

Gym Time Use:
    C4 takes about 20 to 30 minutes hit me, generally a bit quicker when I have food digesting and a bit longer when I’m training fasted.
    C4 has always been good to me when it comes to a pre. I use it during fasted work and carbed up heavy push/pull days. Below I’ll highlight some key features of C4 that I enjoy:

Energy: C4 gives you a clean boost of energy though and though, it’s not too heavy where you crash during or afterward, especially during fasted work. I use c4 during cardio days and lifting days just the same and as I said before the energy is clean and consistent.

Focus: Focus using c4 is extremely good! My focus when using c4 is always on the task at hand, I find that I’m fully engrossed in what I’m doing.

Pump: I love the pump on c4, my favorite part is the consistency of the pump. I’ve used many pre-workouts in my life and some are better than others but I find where most fall short is in the consistency department, c4 has never let me down, however I would suggest giving c4 a break after four, six, or eight weeks of consistent work. Your range will depend on you, I find that after 6 weeks of use I need to give it a break because my body gets so use to it that I need to up my dose to 3 scoops and going above 2 scoops of anything really isn’t a good thing hahaha

Final Verdict:
    I liked it, it was something new to tantalize the taste buds, if you’ve ever read a review by me you know that I’m a sucker for out of the norm flavors and mojito was spot on. I don’t think that it’s something I’ll consistently buy but if I can find a good deal like the one going on right now (buy one get 3 free 5 servings) at bb.com I’d certainly pick Mojito as a flavor. If you’re looking for a good refreshing pwo that has out of the box flavor give it a shot. It’s not too tart and not too sweet it’s somewhere right in the middle, I feel like the added ice really helped to give it a refreshing feel to it.

As an added bonus I made some c4 gummies since it was a 5 serving pack I figured that I should play around with it a bit and here’s how it turned out!
    C4 Gummie Recipe:
    2-3 scoops of c4 (I used 3 scoops, please use discretion when deciding how many scoops you use)
    1 packet of knox gelatin
    1 pack of Jell-O (to flavor)
    Mix all powder ingrediants in a bowl
    Add ½ cup ice cold water
    Mix until frothy
    Microwave 1 minute
    Pour into mold
    Let sit in fridge for 20-30 minutes

Gummies look legit!
    AI Testopro/Massularia/Glycobol starts 1/1/2016

Sponsored CL Purple Wrath Log
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=146239613

Gaspari Glycofuse Review
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=148270853&p=950973003#post950973003

NaturalPursuit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NaturalPursuit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NaturalPursuit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NaturalPursuit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NaturalPursuit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NaturalPursuit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NaturalPursuit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NaturalPursuit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NaturalPursuit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NaturalPursuit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NaturalPursuit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    CRUSHED this review man! AWESOME stuff!!!
    advertising not permitted

thanks for the reps and kind words! Alex, I've got something in the pipe that you may be interested in. Find me on ******** Thomas Joseph is my user name on there.

Latest Review:

Better Than Yesterday burntreality's Avatar
    burntreality has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) burntreality has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) burntreality has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) burntreality has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) burntreality has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) burntreality has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) burntreality has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) burntreality has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) burntreality has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) burntreality has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) burntreality has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    I love this review.
    The meme's just really had something special to it.
    Fantastic job and reps to you!
    Cellucor\Nutrabolt Lead Community Representative
    w/ Stad0203
    ***Cellucor***

Instagram - @burntreality

SpeedCheeser has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SpeedCheeser has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SpeedCheeser has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SpeedCheeser has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SpeedCheeser has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SpeedCheeser has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SpeedCheeser has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SpeedCheeser has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SpeedCheeser has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SpeedCheeser has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SpeedCheeser has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Dude...that gummy idea looks awesome! I have to try this!

I wonder if adding the gelatin affects the absorption rates at all. I can't imagine it would have too big an affect, right?
    Misc Firearms Crew

Official Supp. Misc Beer Crew

RIP YGST

Originally Posted by SpeedCheeser View Post
    Dude...that gummy idea looks awesome! I have to try this!

I wonder if adding the gelatin affects the absorption rates at all. I can't imagine it would have too big an affect, right?
    I'll be honest I didn't notice much of a difference aside from a mild stomach ache but I think that was due to the gelatin. I'm gonna try half a pack of knox next time instead of a whole pack. If you beat me to it please post what you find. I'll update toward the end of this week.

Latest Review:

Originally Posted by burntreality View Post
    I love this review.
    The meme's just really had something special to it.
    Fantastic job and reps to you!
    Thanks dude, much appreciated!

Latest Review:

SpeedCheeser has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SpeedCheeser has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SpeedCheeser has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SpeedCheeser has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SpeedCheeser has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SpeedCheeser has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SpeedCheeser has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SpeedCheeser has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SpeedCheeser has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SpeedCheeser has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SpeedCheeser has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by thomasj182 View Post
    I'll be honest I didn't notice much of a difference aside from a mild stomach ache but I think that was due to the gelatin. I'm gonna try half a pack of knox next time instead of a whole pack. If you beat me to it please post what you find. I'll update toward the end of this week.
    It might be a little while before I can get around to it, but I'm definitely going to have to try it. I'll let you know how it goes once I do.
    Misc Firearms Crew

Official Supp. Misc Beer Crew

RIP YGST

markasparks is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) markasparks is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) markasparks is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) markasparks is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) markasparks is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) markasparks is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) markasparks is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) markasparks is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) markasparks is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) markasparks is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) markasparks is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Gummies OH YES!

Going to be trying this soon.
    ☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆ TWINLAB FUEL TEAM MILITIA member 2014 ☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆

Originally Posted by SpeedCheeser View Post
    It might be a little while before I can get around to it, but I'm definitely going to have to try it. I'll let you know how it goes once I do.
    Use half a pack of knox and two scoops! That's the sweet spot! They were a little runny but overall awesome and no stomach ache!

Latest Review:

ItzJesusp is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ItzJesusp is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ItzJesusp is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ItzJesusp is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ItzJesusp is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ItzJesusp is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ItzJesusp is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ItzJesusp is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ItzJesusp is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ItzJesusp is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ItzJesusp is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    i want me some gummiess
    "The mind is everything. What you think you become."
    "Once you see results, it becomes an addiction."

S: 315 x 5
    B: 275 x 3
    DL: 275 x 5