Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 ... LastLast
    GMiscer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GMiscer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GMiscer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GMiscer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GMiscer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GMiscer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GMiscer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GMiscer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GMiscer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GMiscer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GMiscer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)

"I don't care what he is" (almost got in a fight with a dad because I said that)

Was in a booth at a restaurant eating and surfing the web on my laptop. I notice my laptop sliding back and forth on the table. WTF I'm thinking. Then I notice some kid is tugging at the extension cord. I look over and see his parents are not paying attention to him at all. He stops and goes back to his table. A few minutes later it happens again but this time my laptop gets yanked half way across the table. This time I say WTF! loud enough for people around me to hear. His dad comes over to get him and he says "relax man, he's just a kid." For some reason that pissed me off and I said "I don't care what he is". I guess that pissed him off and he kinda squared up and started mean mugging and said "You got a problem?"

It went back and forth like this for about a minute. Him acting all tough while I kept surfing the web not even looking at him and throwing out verbal jabs once in a while ("Yeah whatever", "Learn to control your kid", "I don't care about your kid", "Keep talking tough guy", etc).

Then he actually did the macho "You wanna take this outside" and I kinda scoffed and said "I'm sitting right here if you want to do something". After a few more back and forth verbal jabs he finally left and I threw in few more as he was walking away ("Yeah, that's what I thought", "Better go, your wife is calling you", etc).

No tolerance for worthless parents and their annoying kids crew checking in.

icemancl1 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) icemancl1 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) icemancl1 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) icemancl1 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) icemancl1 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) icemancl1 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) icemancl1 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) icemancl1 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) icemancl1 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) icemancl1 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) icemancl1 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by GMiscer View Post
    Was in a booth at a restaurant eating and surfing the web on my laptop. I notice my laptop sliding back and forth on the table. WTF I'm thinking. Then I notice some kid is tugging at the extension cord. I look over and see his parents are not paying attention to him at all. He stops and goes back to his table. A few minutes later it happens again but this time my laptop gets yanked half way across the table. This time I say WTF! loud enough for people around me to hear. His dad comes over to get him and he says "relax man, he's just a kid." For some reason that pissed me off and I said "I don't care what he is". I guess that pissed him off and he kinda squared up and started mean mugging and said "You got a problem?"

It went back and forth like this for about a minute. Him acting all tough while I kept surfing the web not even looking at him and throwing out verbal jabs once in a while ("Yeah whatever", "Learn to control your kid", "I don't care about your kid", "Keep talking tough guy", etc).

Then he actually did the macho "You wanna take this outside" and I kinda scoffed and said "I'm sitting right here if you want to do something". After a few more back and forth verbal jabs he finally left and I threw in few more as he was walking away ("Yeah, that's what I thought", "Better go, your wife is calling you", etc).

That ******* father should have apologized for his useless load of a son. I hate parents who aren't apologetic when their kid does something that a kid what do. I don't really blame the kid. The father is a ******* for asking you to take it outside. Anyone who says that doesn't want to fight. They just want to put on a show. Phuck that kunt

jasonpullar is a name known to all. (+5000) jasonpullar is a name known to all. (+5000) jasonpullar is a name known to all. (+5000) jasonpullar is a name known to all. (+5000) jasonpullar is a name known to all. (+5000) jasonpullar is a name known to all. (+5000) jasonpullar is a name known to all. (+5000) jasonpullar is a name known to all. (+5000) jasonpullar is a name known to all. (+5000) jasonpullar is a name known to all. (+5000) jasonpullar is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Liverpool FC, YNWA, JFT96.
    GERS 2015 crew

*** Misc Cigar Crew ***
    ***IT Master Race Crew*** pm me any IT questions (jobs, resume help etc...)

brrealtea is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) brrealtea is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) brrealtea is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) brrealtea is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) brrealtea is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) brrealtea is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) brrealtea is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) brrealtea is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) brrealtea is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) brrealtea is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) brrealtea is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    I don't get stupid parents like that letting kids do whatever they want. ****ing entitled parents, srs.

Just because you got a kid doesn't allow you to act like ****ing dipchits.
    Control your kid. Teach your kid.

These people should be sterilized.
    Survivor crew.

Leonydus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Leonydus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Leonydus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Leonydus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Leonydus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Leonydus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Leonydus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Leonydus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Leonydus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Leonydus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Leonydus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    only *******s bring laptops to restaurants

phikappa has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) phikappa has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) phikappa has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) phikappa has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) phikappa has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) phikappa has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) phikappa has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) phikappa has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) phikappa has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) phikappa has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) phikappa has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)

You should know how to handle situations like this before they get to this point.
    Jon Cole's Gym: '79 - '85
    https://forum.bodybuilding.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=9275071&d=1603917754

Location: Edinburgh, Scotland, United Kingdom (Great Britain)
    AlphaGainzNinja is a name known to all. (+5000) AlphaGainzNinja is a name known to all. (+5000) AlphaGainzNinja is a name known to all. (+5000) AlphaGainzNinja is a name known to all. (+5000) AlphaGainzNinja is a name known to all. (+5000) AlphaGainzNinja is a name known to all. (+5000) AlphaGainzNinja is a name known to all. (+5000) AlphaGainzNinja is a name known to all. (+5000) AlphaGainzNinja is a name known to all. (+5000) AlphaGainzNinja is a name known to all. (+5000) AlphaGainzNinja is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Fuarking hate the "just a kid" excuse. In a similar situation to this I told the beta as phuck dad to keep his ugly little Kunt under control. Lil bish just walked off.

Longdistance skateboarder DistanceSkater's Avatar
    DistanceSkater is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DistanceSkater is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DistanceSkater is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DistanceSkater is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DistanceSkater is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DistanceSkater is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DistanceSkater is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DistanceSkater is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DistanceSkater is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DistanceSkater is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DistanceSkater is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    I would have lost it at "Relax hes just a kid" no fuk face, he is YOUR kid. I would have been happy to escalate it verbally to the point of the manager kicking him and hit family out. I hate people that have kids and instantly get a chip on their shoulder about being superior than people without kids, like they are doing God's work or some chit.
    **Swipes right on tinder with my di­ck crew**
    **Takes extra lap around grocery store looking for HBBs crew**
    **Cooks 20lbs of chicken breast and throws it all away for maximum muscle confusion crew**

Relaximhilarious.wordpress.com

TradeKing is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TradeKing is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TradeKing is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TradeKing is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TradeKing is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TradeKing is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TradeKing is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TradeKing is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TradeKing is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TradeKing is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TradeKing is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    OP post your stats and the Dads estimated stats

TheBestKorea will become famous soon enough. (+50) TheBestKorea will become famous soon enough. (+50) TheBestKorea will become famous soon enough. (+50) TheBestKorea will become famous soon enough. (+50) TheBestKorea will become famous soon enough. (+50) TheBestKorea will become famous soon enough. (+50) TheBestKorea will become famous soon enough. (+50) TheBestKorea will become famous soon enough. (+50) TheBestKorea will become famous soon enough. (+50) TheBestKorea will become famous soon enough. (+50) TheBestKorea will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by GMiscer View Post

That kid is going to be raised believing that he is one really special snowflake. cotdayumn.

also, the cliche emplty threats fromt he two of you must've been hilarious for the other patrons.

stilllmatic is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) stilllmatic is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) stilllmatic is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) stilllmatic is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) stilllmatic is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) stilllmatic is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) stilllmatic is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) stilllmatic is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) stilllmatic is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) stilllmatic is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) stilllmatic is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    "He's just a kid"

That statement shows how the father doesn't give a fuk about his kid.
    it piss

mp83 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) mp83 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) mp83 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) mp83 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) mp83 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) mp83 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) mp83 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) mp83 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) mp83 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) mp83 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) mp83 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Strong username to forum ratio
    {Misc Fisherman Crew}
    {Misc Investing Crew}

Charuto222 is a name known to all. (+5000) Charuto222 is a name known to all. (+5000) Charuto222 is a name known to all. (+5000) Charuto222 is a name known to all. (+5000) Charuto222 is a name known to all. (+5000) Charuto222 is a name known to all. (+5000) Charuto222 is a name known to all. (+5000) Charuto222 is a name known to all. (+5000) Charuto222 is a name known to all. (+5000) Charuto222 is a name known to all. (+5000) Charuto222 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    This thread is full of anger management problems
    They see indoctrination and they call it "morality", "professionalism", or "maturity" depending on the context.

rockr101 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) rockr101 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) rockr101 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) rockr101 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) rockr101 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) rockr101 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) rockr101 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) rockr101 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) rockr101 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) rockr101 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) rockr101 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Wow OP, you sure showed him.

not srs
    {\_/}
    ( - .-)
    /=>🎧

OnlyMiscNotFit is a jewel in the rough. (+500) OnlyMiscNotFit is a jewel in the rough. (+500) OnlyMiscNotFit is a jewel in the rough. (+500) OnlyMiscNotFit is a jewel in the rough. (+500) OnlyMiscNotFit is a jewel in the rough. (+500) OnlyMiscNotFit is a jewel in the rough. (+500) OnlyMiscNotFit is a jewel in the rough. (+500) OnlyMiscNotFit is a jewel in the rough. (+500) OnlyMiscNotFit is a jewel in the rough. (+500) OnlyMiscNotFit is a jewel in the rough. (+500) OnlyMiscNotFit is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    OP got punked

didn't stand up for himself after talking shiet

yea he a *******

MrDeafMuscle is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MrDeafMuscle is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MrDeafMuscle is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MrDeafMuscle is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MrDeafMuscle is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MrDeafMuscle is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MrDeafMuscle is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MrDeafMuscle is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MrDeafMuscle is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MrDeafMuscle is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MrDeafMuscle is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    They should have had a dog to practice with before having kids.

ALWAYS keep on top of your kid. Always. Until they hit puberty.

GeneralSerpant has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GeneralSerpant has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GeneralSerpant has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GeneralSerpant has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GeneralSerpant has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GeneralSerpant has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GeneralSerpant has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GeneralSerpant has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GeneralSerpant has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GeneralSerpant has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GeneralSerpant has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    This is just kind of a fool me once, shame on me kind of story.

The second time it happened, you should have addressed the parent directly, and not act all surprised that it happened again when you knew that he wasn't being looked after.

You're failing to control your passivity over the matter.

Nymfo will become famous soon enough. (+50) Nymfo will become famous soon enough. (+50) Nymfo will become famous soon enough. (+50) Nymfo will become famous soon enough. (+50) Nymfo will become famous soon enough. (+50) Nymfo will become famous soon enough. (+50) Nymfo will become famous soon enough. (+50) Nymfo will become famous soon enough. (+50) Nymfo will become famous soon enough. (+50) Nymfo will become famous soon enough. (+50) Nymfo will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    folk who use laptops in public places like restaurants are cretins, take it op is one of those people who goes to starbucks on a sunday orders a coffee and spends the day checking in on ********. beta ass

ScrillaVilla has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ScrillaVilla has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ScrillaVilla has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ScrillaVilla has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ScrillaVilla has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ScrillaVilla has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ScrillaVilla has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ScrillaVilla has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ScrillaVilla has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ScrillaVilla has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ScrillaVilla has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Just imagine if the laptop went flying off the table and broke because "he's just a kid", would rage/10

Registered User WhenTheLastTime's Avatar
    WhenTheLastTime has a spectacular aura about. (+250) WhenTheLastTime has a spectacular aura about. (+250) WhenTheLastTime has a spectacular aura about. (+250) WhenTheLastTime has a spectacular aura about. (+250) WhenTheLastTime has a spectacular aura about. (+250) WhenTheLastTime has a spectacular aura about. (+250) WhenTheLastTime has a spectacular aura about. (+250) WhenTheLastTime has a spectacular aura about. (+250) WhenTheLastTime has a spectacular aura about. (+250) WhenTheLastTime has a spectacular aura about. (+250) WhenTheLastTime has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    i think you were pretty nice about it.

Turbomunkey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Turbomunkey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Turbomunkey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Turbomunkey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Turbomunkey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Turbomunkey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Turbomunkey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Turbomunkey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Turbomunkey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Turbomunkey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Turbomunkey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Dam I would have enjoyed eating my meal watching two betas argue

Neil4123 is just really nice. (+1000) Neil4123 is just really nice. (+1000) Neil4123 is just really nice. (+1000) Neil4123 is just really nice. (+1000) Neil4123 is just really nice. (+1000) Neil4123 is just really nice. (+1000) Neil4123 is just really nice. (+1000) Neil4123 is just really nice. (+1000) Neil4123 is just really nice. (+1000) Neil4123 is just really nice. (+1000) Neil4123 is just really nice. (+1000)
    Don't listen to the haters OP, I woulda done the same thing. The pussy way to handle it would have been to just say "oh, it's ok."

GMFB702 is a name known to all. (+5000) GMFB702 is a name known to all. (+5000) GMFB702 is a name known to all. (+5000) GMFB702 is a name known to all. (+5000) GMFB702 is a name known to all. (+5000) GMFB702 is a name known to all. (+5000) GMFB702 is a name known to all. (+5000) GMFB702 is a name known to all. (+5000) GMFB702 is a name known to all. (+5000) GMFB702 is a name known to all. (+5000) GMFB702 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    The dad should have apologized for his kid doing things he shouldn't of but you should have told him to take care of his kid instead of looking away and making sly comments.

Stay safe ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) henrycole's Avatar
    henrycole is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) henrycole is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) henrycole is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) henrycole is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) henrycole is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) henrycole is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) henrycole is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) henrycole is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) henrycole is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) henrycole is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) henrycole is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    i would Knock my kids the fuk out if they ever did that to a stranger
    Instagram: ayy_lmao_m8

is here to fuk sh!t up! steeperdolphin's Avatar
    steeperdolphin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) steeperdolphin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) steeperdolphin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) steeperdolphin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) steeperdolphin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) steeperdolphin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) steeperdolphin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) steeperdolphin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) steeperdolphin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) steeperdolphin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) steeperdolphin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    You both sound like imature ass holes...
    Be happy while you're living, for you're a long time dead.

I am black.

GMiscer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GMiscer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GMiscer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GMiscer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GMiscer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GMiscer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GMiscer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GMiscer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GMiscer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GMiscer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GMiscer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by Neil4123 View Post
    Don't listen to the haters OP, I woulda done the same thing. The pussy way to handle it would have been to just say "oh, it's ok."
    Thanks brah. I wouldn't have said anything to the dad if he just collected his kid and said something like "sorry about that" and went on his way. But trying to put you on a guilt trip with the "He's just a kid" line as if you should feel bad for getting upset that some kid who's not yours is inconveniencing you. Control your spawn so he's not an inconvenience to others.

Zirenz is just really nice. (+1000) Zirenz is just really nice. (+1000) Zirenz is just really nice. (+1000) Zirenz is just really nice. (+1000) Zirenz is just really nice. (+1000) Zirenz is just really nice. (+1000) Zirenz is just really nice. (+1000) Zirenz is just really nice. (+1000) Zirenz is just really nice. (+1000) Zirenz is just really nice. (+1000) Zirenz is just really nice. (+1000)
    Know these feels OP.

Made a kid at work cry before lmao (lifeguard)

Basically I asked the little **** to move to the otherside of the pool several times, politley may I add.
    He was basically jumping all over an old disabled woman he had no links with, splashing around like a retard probably, 10 years old.
    The ugly kunt of a mum just looking over every once in a while zero ****s given.
    Anyway he continued to do what he was doing and I went ape chit at him, but in a mature manner to cover my back
    Basically a minute or two after I had to deal with the mum because I made her kid cry

The mum used the "He's just a kid line"
    my skin has literally never seen the light of day.

do you even GTL bro?

^mod sig crew - touche

danimal81 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) danimal81 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) danimal81 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) danimal81 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) danimal81 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) danimal81 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) danimal81 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) danimal81 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) danimal81 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) danimal81 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) danimal81 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by icemancl1 View Post
    That ******* father should have apologized for his useless load of a son. I hate parents who aren't apologetic when their kid does something that a kid what do. I don't really blame the kid. The father is a ******* for asking you to take it outside. Anyone who says that doesn't want to fight. They just want to put on a show. Phuck that kunt
    this.

you should have let the kid yank the laptop off the table and break it so he'd have to buy you a new one.

anonymous
    hate parents like that. if i ever had a kid doing that. i tell the person im very sorry and i fukn scold the kid so he learns to not fuk with peoples things.

danimal81 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) danimal81 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) danimal81 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) danimal81 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) danimal81 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) danimal81 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) danimal81 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) danimal81 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) danimal81 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) danimal81 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) danimal81 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by steeperdolphin View Post
    You both sound like imature ass holes...
    how is the op the immature one? The dad was the one that was getting out of hand and trying to start a fight in front of his own damn kids. Now that I think about it, it would have been hialrious if the op fought the dad and kicked his ass in front of his own kids. That would be bored in those kids minds for the rest of their lives, lol.