brucedelaney is a name known to all. (+5000) brucedelaney is a name known to all. (+5000) brucedelaney is a name known to all. (+5000) brucedelaney is a name known to all. (+5000) brucedelaney is a name known to all. (+5000) brucedelaney is a name known to all. (+5000) brucedelaney is a name known to all. (+5000) brucedelaney is a name known to all. (+5000) brucedelaney is a name known to all. (+5000) brucedelaney is a name known to all. (+5000) brucedelaney is a name known to all. (+5000)

First event as pro wrestling ref - (pics)

This past Saturday, I worked my first profession wrestling event as a referee... I got to work with two talented ladies from the company I'm with for the UWE Women's Championship Match.

Me telling Bookoo Buckz Miss Brianna to take off the robe so I can check for foreign objects.

Just found the chain she had hidden in her tights, if you look closely there's also a 10 foot bull whip tied around her waist and later I'll discover a mini crowbar as well.

Roxanne Steel with a big leg drop to Miss Buckz, this didn't finish the match but Roxy hit a huge neck breaker shortly later to retain her title.

It was a fairly short match but was a lot of fun to be a part of.

Below is another pic of me at the end of the night with Former ECW and WWE Superstar Ezekiel Jackson... That's one big dude...

()---() York Barbell Club #26 ()---()
    ||---|| Rogue Barbell Club #34 ||---||
    []---[] Ivanko Barbell Crew #74 []---[]
    ──<//>─<\\>── BWTG Cluster #10 ──<//>─<\\>──

Workout Journal:
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=150771833

Phattso has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Phattso has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Phattso has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Phattso has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Phattso has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Phattso has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Phattso has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Phattso has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Phattso has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Phattso has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Phattso has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Great for you and great pics. Miss Brianna had it coming to her. She don't go nowhere without that crowbar.

KeepItMoving has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KeepItMoving has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KeepItMoving has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KeepItMoving has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KeepItMoving has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KeepItMoving has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KeepItMoving has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KeepItMoving has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KeepItMoving has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KeepItMoving has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KeepItMoving has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    GREAT pics!! How fun that would be. Now, get yourself bigger and more cut too!!
    Envy is ignorance. Imitation is suicide.

-----R. W. Emerson

ajdahlheimer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ajdahlheimer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ajdahlheimer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ajdahlheimer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ajdahlheimer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ajdahlheimer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ajdahlheimer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ajdahlheimer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ajdahlheimer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ajdahlheimer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ajdahlheimer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    That's fkn awesome BD! I've sat and focused on the ref while watching wrestling before and they are a very integral part to a good match in my opinion.

crupiea has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) crupiea has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) crupiea has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) crupiea has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) crupiea has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) crupiea has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) crupiea has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) crupiea has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) crupiea has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) crupiea has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) crupiea has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Great job.

I have a question about how things work.

If a wrestler is really hurt and cant continue is there some sort of code word they say or something so the other one knows not to try grabbing him and potentially making it worse?
    "To be a warrior is not a simple matter of wishing to be one. It is rather an endless struggle that will go on to the very last moment of our lives. Nobody is born a warrior, in exactly the same way that nobody is born an average man. We make ourselves into one or the other."-- Carlos Castaneda

jeffaus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jeffaus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jeffaus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jeffaus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jeffaus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jeffaus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jeffaus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jeffaus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jeffaus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jeffaus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jeffaus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Oceanside View Post
    the code word is "OUCH" !
    hahaha. Fkc it, still on spread with you
    pick it up and put it down

brucedelaney is a name known to all. (+5000) brucedelaney is a name known to all. (+5000) brucedelaney is a name known to all. (+5000) brucedelaney is a name known to all. (+5000) brucedelaney is a name known to all. (+5000) brucedelaney is a name known to all. (+5000) brucedelaney is a name known to all. (+5000) brucedelaney is a name known to all. (+5000) brucedelaney is a name known to all. (+5000) brucedelaney is a name known to all. (+5000) brucedelaney is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by crupiea View Post
    Great job.

I have a question about how things work.

If a wrestler is really hurt and cant continue is there some sort of code word they say or something so the other one knows not to try grabbing him and potentially making it worse?
    Not a code word per say, wrestlers are very good at talking to each other and the ref through the match without the crowd actually noticing it.... They will let a ref or the other wrestler know.

A few weeks ago, a couple of our guys were working a show and one of them did a moonsault (Backflip) off the top rope, landed his ankle badly (later on found out he fractured it). When the other wrestler picked him up for the next planned move, the one who was hurt told him to "Take it home" which is the signal to end the match. So he hit his finisher and pinned the guy who was hurt.

There is also a universal signal the ref uses to call a doctor to the ring (it's used for real and for fake injuries but none the less gets a doctor there) there is also a signal to wave off the ring doctor as well.

Workout Journal:

GuyJin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GuyJin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GuyJin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GuyJin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GuyJin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GuyJin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GuyJin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GuyJin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GuyJin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GuyJin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GuyJin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Cool that you're doing something you love, OP. That guy Jackson is HUGE!

I was a big wrestling fan as a kid and grew up watching Ventura, Piper, Snuka, and all the others of the 70's and 80's. I have no idea who's popular now, though.
    "Don't call me Miss Kitty. Just...don't."--Catnip. Check out the Catnip Trilogy on Amazon.com

"Chivalry isn't dead. It just wears a skirt."--Twisted, the YA gender bender deal of the century!

Check out my links to Mr. Taxi, Star Maps, and other fine YA Action/Romance novels at http://www.amazon.com/J.S.-Frankel/e/B004XUUTB8/ref=dp_byline_cont_ebooks_1

the code word is "OUCH" !
    Funny, Repped...

Actually that wouldn't really distinguish a legit injury from a fake one for us. Even being a part of the show, I don't know every angle that's getting played in each match, there have been times I thought one of the guys were injured and it was all part of the show.

If you look at my reply to crupiea though you'll see there's really a lot of communication going on through the entire match.

Workout Journal:

Originally Posted by GuyJin View Post
    Cool that you're doing something you love, OP. That guy Jackson is HUGE!

I was a big wrestling fan as a kid and grew up watching Ventura, Piper, Snuka, and all the others of the 70's and 80's. I have no idea who's popular now, though.
    I'm from the old school era myself. I've gotten to meet Mick Foley, Jeff Jarrett, Coco Beware, Justin Credible, Kevin Nash, and Shane Douglas... I'll be going to Seminar next month that's being run by Rhino. I've been begging our promotion to try and get Roddy Piper... It's a pipe dream but none the less, one I'd love to get a chance to be a part of.

Workout Journal:

CaptChip40 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CaptChip40 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CaptChip40 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CaptChip40 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CaptChip40 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CaptChip40 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CaptChip40 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CaptChip40 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CaptChip40 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CaptChip40 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CaptChip40 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by brucedelaney View Post
    Not a code word per say, wrestlers are very good at talking to each other and the ref through the match without the crowd actually noticing it.... They will let a ref or the other wrestler know.

A few weeks ago, a couple of our guys were working a show and one of them did a moonsault (Backflip) off the top rope, landed his ankle badly (later on found out he fractured it). When the other wrestler picked him up for the next planned move, the one who was hurt told him to "Take it home" which is the signal to end the match. So he hit his finisher and pinned the guy who was hurt.

There is also a universal signal the ref uses to call a doctor to the ring (it's used for real and for fake injuries but none the less gets a doctor there) there is also a signal to wave off the ring doctor as well.
    you mean to say wrestling not real!!!?
    Semper Fi.

Just play the cards you are dealt and STFU.

GuyJin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GuyJin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GuyJin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GuyJin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GuyJin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GuyJin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GuyJin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GuyJin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GuyJin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GuyJin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GuyJin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by CaptChip40 View Post
    you mean to say wrestling not real!!!?
    ---

http://youtu.be/SjaPlwR-kmY
    "Don't call me Miss Kitty. Just...don't."--Catnip. Check out the Catnip Trilogy on Amazon.com

"Chivalry isn't dead. It just wears a skirt."--Twisted, the YA gender bender deal of the century!

Check out my links to Mr. Taxi, Star Maps, and other fine YA Action/Romance novels at http://www.amazon.com/J.S.-Frankel/e/B004XUUTB8/ref=dp_byline_cont_ebooks_1

CaptChip40 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CaptChip40 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CaptChip40 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CaptChip40 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CaptChip40 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CaptChip40 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CaptChip40 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CaptChip40 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CaptChip40 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CaptChip40 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CaptChip40 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    lol.
    Semper Fi.

Just play the cards you are dealt and STFU.

mirroroferised has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mirroroferised has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mirroroferised has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mirroroferised has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mirroroferised has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mirroroferised has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mirroroferised has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mirroroferised has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mirroroferised has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mirroroferised has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mirroroferised has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    That's just awesome man, congratulations. I grew up in the 80's with wrestling and followed pretty closely right through the stone cold and rock years. Not as up to date now but my son is starting to show some interest so I'm guessing I'll be jumping right back in...and without complaints

Good for you!!!!

Phattso has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Phattso has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Phattso has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Phattso has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Phattso has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Phattso has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Phattso has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Phattso has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Phattso has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Phattso has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Phattso has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Tonight: El Gato Amore vs Bookoo Buckz Miss Brianna in a Crow Bar Match!!

Bring yur popcorn, ya'll.

PPV - $3.00

Originally Posted by Phattso View Post
    Tonight: El Gato Amore vs Bookoo Buckz Miss Brianna in a Crow Bar Match!!

Bring yur popcorn, ya'll.

PPV - $3.00
    --

You mean...you have to pay the patrons to watch THEM?

--

You mean...you have to pay the patrons to watch THEM?

Well, the promoter gets $2.50 out of the $3.00 But, yes, you have to pay the patrons .50 each

[edited because I have had 2 drinks and took me a bit longer to get Guy's inference]
    Last edited by Phattso; 08-01-2014 at 04:07 PM.

Big_Sky_Guy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Big_Sky_Guy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Big_Sky_Guy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Big_Sky_Guy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Big_Sky_Guy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Big_Sky_Guy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Big_Sky_Guy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Big_Sky_Guy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Big_Sky_Guy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Big_Sky_Guy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Big_Sky_Guy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Great Pics
    Journal- One of the Ogres
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=139651333

deadwoodgregg has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) deadwoodgregg has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) deadwoodgregg has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) deadwoodgregg has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) deadwoodgregg has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) deadwoodgregg has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) deadwoodgregg has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) deadwoodgregg has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) deadwoodgregg has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) deadwoodgregg has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) deadwoodgregg has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    and yeah..

we both be bad guys !
    That would be more fun in the wrestling world.
    []---[] Equipment crew member #51 []---[]

JOHN GARGANI has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JOHN GARGANI has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JOHN GARGANI has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JOHN GARGANI has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JOHN GARGANI has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JOHN GARGANI has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JOHN GARGANI has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JOHN GARGANI has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JOHN GARGANI has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JOHN GARGANI has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JOHN GARGANI has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    well, I am REALLY old school as, I used to watch Antonino Rocca, and then Bruno Sammartino, and all those old guys....

used to love it and went to MSG far too many times to see bouts.....was there when Bob Backlund beat Ivan Koloff to win the championship.....

Haystacks Calhoun, Bobo Brazil....Domenick Denucci, Baron Mikel Scicluna.......TNT Tank Morgan, Argentina Apollo.....Gorilla Monsoon...

was always fun....can't stand it anymore though! lol....
    Lift as MUCH as you can, for as MANY reps as you can,
    while in complete control of the exercise.

Black Sunday is just really nice. (+1000) Black Sunday is just really nice. (+1000) Black Sunday is just really nice. (+1000) Black Sunday is just really nice. (+1000) Black Sunday is just really nice. (+1000) Black Sunday is just really nice. (+1000) Black Sunday is just really nice. (+1000) Black Sunday is just really nice. (+1000) Black Sunday is just really nice. (+1000) Black Sunday is just really nice. (+1000) Black Sunday is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by JOHN GARGANI View Post
    well, I am REALLY old school as, I used to watch Antonino Rocca, and then Bruno Sammartino, and all those old guys....

used to love it and went to MSG far too many times to see bouts.....was there when Bob Backlund beat Ivan Koloff to win the championship.....

Haystacks Calhoun, Bobo Brazil....Domenick Denucci, Baron Mikel Scicluna.......TNT Tank Morgan, Argentina Apollo.....Gorilla Monsoon...

was always fun....can't stand it anymore though! lol....
    Loved it as a kid, went to see one match (in my early twenties) at the garden Billy Graham vs Bruno for the title, I believe it was their first match. The ****ing garden was rocking. Good time. Tried to get tickets for the rematch (scalpers) none to be had.
    Handle every situation like a dog ....
    If you can't Eat it or Screw it ,
    Piss on it and Walk Away.

deadwoodgregg has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) deadwoodgregg has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) deadwoodgregg has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) deadwoodgregg has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) deadwoodgregg has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) deadwoodgregg has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) deadwoodgregg has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) deadwoodgregg has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) deadwoodgregg has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) deadwoodgregg has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) deadwoodgregg has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by Black Sunday View Post
    Loved it as a kid, went to see one match (in my early twenties) at the garden Billy Graham vs Bruno for the title, I believe it was their first match. The ****ing garden was rocking. Good time. Tried to get tickets for the rematch (scalpers) none to be had.
    HaHa.....Inb4 somebody makes the connection to your avi.
    The Macho Man was awesome!

[]---[] Equipment crew member #51 []---[]