LaneValen has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Question with Shred Jym and MAN Scorch

I am currently taking Cellucor Super HD and going to be out of it soon and wanted to give one of these products a try.

I see that they both have 200mg of caffeine but MAN Scorch has more ingredients to it then Shred Jym so I was wondering if anyone has used both of these products and can say which was the better choice for them. However any input on either of these products would be appreciated.

My goal at the moment is to loose fat. I currently go to the gym 5/6 days a week.

Height 6ft
    Weight Started/Present/Goal: 221 / 200 / 180

Routine:
    20mins on Treadmill Walk/Run/3.0 - 6.0 spd/ incline 0-9
    20-25mins Elliptical res:5

Weights
    MWF
    Back / Chest / Arms
    TTH
    Legs
    Weekend
    Rest
    20-30mins bike resist:3-4
    Sauna every other day.

Other products I'm taking is:
    Cellucor P6 extreme
    Cellucor CLK
    Fish Oil pills
    GNC Multivitamin
    GNC BCAA
    GNC AMP Whey Protein

My diet consist of:
    Breakfast

Raisin Brand , Cream of Wheat or Grape Fruit
    eggs

Lunch:
    Depends of mood.... but consist of:
    Roast beef or Turkey sandwich with corn chips.
    Salad or bowl of fruit

Dinner:
    BBQ skinless/boneless chicken or Fish, veggies, with cottage cheese or peanut butter. Brown rice or Quinoa.

Seasoning/Flavor added: Little Pepper, minced garlic, paprika.
    Last edited by LaneValen; 07-31-2014 at 11:28 AM.

TheNormalMan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TheNormalMan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TheNormalMan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TheNormalMan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TheNormalMan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TheNormalMan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TheNormalMan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TheNormalMan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TheNormalMan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TheNormalMan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TheNormalMan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    No details on weight routine or diet.

Forget those products until you get those two in order first.
    Only Those Who Risk Going Too Far Can Possibly Find Out How Far One Can Go

Forever Cutting (My Road to 10%):
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=163945981

LaneValen has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by TheNormalMan View Post
    No details on weight routine or diet.

Forget those products until you get those two in order first.
    Thanks for the response, added those details.

NO1UP has a spectacular aura about. (+250) NO1UP has a spectacular aura about. (+250) NO1UP has a spectacular aura about. (+250) NO1UP has a spectacular aura about. (+250) NO1UP has a spectacular aura about. (+250) NO1UP has a spectacular aura about. (+250) NO1UP has a spectacular aura about. (+250) NO1UP has a spectacular aura about. (+250) NO1UP has a spectacular aura about. (+250) NO1UP has a spectacular aura about. (+250) NO1UP has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    I too am wondering. Looks like the same profile or about the same, yet shred jym has a higher rating...

dmacdonal9 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dmacdonal9 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dmacdonal9 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dmacdonal9 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dmacdonal9 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dmacdonal9 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dmacdonal9 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dmacdonal9 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dmacdonal9 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dmacdonal9 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dmacdonal9 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    None of these fat burner products have any evidence supporting their effectiveness beyond what the caffeine alone would do.

Save your money or try ephedrine + caffeine. http://www.hotnfit.com/ecstack

and1_balla52 will become famous soon enough. (+50) and1_balla52 will become famous soon enough. (+50) and1_balla52 will become famous soon enough. (+50) and1_balla52 will become famous soon enough. (+50) and1_balla52 will become famous soon enough. (+50) and1_balla52 will become famous soon enough. (+50) and1_balla52 will become famous soon enough. (+50) and1_balla52 will become famous soon enough. (+50) and1_balla52 will become famous soon enough. (+50) and1_balla52 will become famous soon enough. (+50) and1_balla52 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Hands down...the best fat burner ever....*DRUMROLL PLEASE*....A caloric deficit! Best part about is...it costs you nothing!
    Certified Personal Trainer
    Online Coaching darr_fit@yahoo.com
    Like me on ********:https://www.********.com/darrfitness
    "The strongest steel is forged in the fires of h*ll"

th3pwn3r is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) th3pwn3r is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) th3pwn3r is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) th3pwn3r is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) th3pwn3r is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) th3pwn3r is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) th3pwn3r is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) th3pwn3r is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) th3pwn3r is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) th3pwn3r is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) th3pwn3r is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by and1_balla52 View Post
    Hands down...the best fat burner ever....*DRUMROLL PLEASE*....A caloric deficit! Best part about is...it costs you nothing!
    It actually costs you energy!

Anyhow, as mentioned, fat burners are basically a huge rip off outside of E/C.
    "Everyone thinks they're on their way to single digit body fat as soon as they see a blurry four-pack in the right lighting.Your final body weight at 5-6% will be a lot less than what you think.Talk to me again when you get in contest shape." I'd be willing to say that 95% of people on this forum accomplish nothing in years, don't be one of those people. It's sad,they seem to have the knowledge many don't but can't utilize it.

and1_balla52 will become famous soon enough. (+50) and1_balla52 will become famous soon enough. (+50) and1_balla52 will become famous soon enough. (+50) and1_balla52 will become famous soon enough. (+50) and1_balla52 will become famous soon enough. (+50) and1_balla52 will become famous soon enough. (+50) and1_balla52 will become famous soon enough. (+50) and1_balla52 will become famous soon enough. (+50) and1_balla52 will become famous soon enough. (+50) and1_balla52 will become famous soon enough. (+50) and1_balla52 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by th3pwn3r View Post
    It actually costs you energy!

Anyhow, as mentioned, fat burners are basically a huge rip off outside of E/C.
    Ha, but isnt that the point? LOL! EC is solid though, super cheap too, just a bad reputation. Dosed and cycled properly though, its unbeatable!

th3pwn3r is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) th3pwn3r is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) th3pwn3r is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) th3pwn3r is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) th3pwn3r is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) th3pwn3r is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) th3pwn3r is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) th3pwn3r is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) th3pwn3r is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) th3pwn3r is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) th3pwn3r is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    I wasn't aware that E/C had a bad rep, I know ECA does but that's an entirely different animal. Regardless of it being EC or ECA the bad rep likely comes from people being stupid and not following any sort of guidelines/advice.
    "Everyone thinks they're on their way to single digit body fat as soon as they see a blurry four-pack in the right lighting.Your final body weight at 5-6% will be a lot less than what you think.Talk to me again when you get in contest shape." I'd be willing to say that 95% of people on this forum accomplish nothing in years, don't be one of those people. It's sad,they seem to have the knowledge many don't but can't utilize it.

vismal is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) vismal is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) vismal is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) vismal is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) vismal is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) vismal is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) vismal is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) vismal is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) vismal is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) vismal is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) vismal is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    I wasn't aware that E/C had a bad rep, I know ECA does but that's an entirely different animal. Regardless of it being EC or ECA the bad rep likely comes from people being stupid and not following any sort of guidelines/advice.
    Many people still associate Ephedrine with danger. A couple of people using irresponsible doses did run into health issues, but that could happen with most fat burners available. The reason you can no longer buy pure ephedrine as a supplement has WAY more to do with the production of methamphetamine than it does with health or safety. If you take EC in proper doses it's probably much safer then a supplement with a propitiatory blend (who know's what in it in what amounts) that isn't regulated by the FDA.
    -Former 300lb club

My Transformation Video http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QlEs4py6FUs

My YouTube Page: http://www.youtube.com/feedingfitness

"Obsessed is a term lazy people use to describe the dedicated."

Originally Posted by vismal View Post
    Many people still associate Ephedrine with danger. A couple of people using irresponsible doses did run into health issues, but that could happen with most fat burners available.

The reason you can no longer buy pure ephedrine as a supplement has WAY more to do with the production of methamphetamine .
    When you say "many people" what people are you talking about? In the body building community I didn't think people thought it was dangerous, I could care less what people think for the most part because I feel as if most people are pretty stupid overall. Now I'll tell you what I think actually is dangerous, steroids and the favorite cutting supplement of big time cheaters, DNP.

Regardless of it being EC or ECA the bad rep likely comes from people being stupid and not following any sort of guidelines/advice.
    This! Ive used EC before, and have cycled it in and out of fat loss phases to keep my body from becoming adapted to it. A lot of people back in the day were using stupid amounts of it. It's no different than anything...there is such a thing as too much of a good thing. Same thing happened to Oxyelite Pro...people were thinking hey, if I take a little and get these results, why not take more and get even better results...and then they end up on the 10 o'clock news and wonder why. Great advice in here though. Fat burners work through synergy...meaning you need your diet in check before adding the fat burner into the mix, hell you may not even need it...why piss into the wind?
    Last edited by and1_balla52; 08-03-2014 at 05:56 PM.