punkybj has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) punkybj has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) punkybj has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) punkybj has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) punkybj has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) punkybj has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) punkybj has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) punkybj has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) punkybj has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) punkybj has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) punkybj has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

Punkybj reviews Magnum Opus

Endurance/Energy: I’ve been running a tub of Opus for the past couple of weeks and I’m please to say that this pre workout really good. Opus gave me some great energy that kept me going during my cardio and lifting sessions at the gym. The directions say to take 1-2 scoops daily. I started with taking 1 scoop and honestly didn’t get much out of it. After a few days of use I upped it to 1.5 scoops, then to 2 scoops which is where I found it worked best. At 2 scoops my endurance was good and I was always able to keep up the intensity of my workouts. I loved being able to get energy and focus at the gym without getting that over stimmed feeling. I didn’t feel jittery or crash as the product wore off as it contains no stims.

Mixability/Taste: Opus mixes quickly and easily. Two scoops added to water completely mixes with a few quick shakes of my cup. Everything completely dissolved. I received the Blue Yasberry flavor. The taste is pretty good. The taste reminds of a mix between Swedish Berries and Blue Raz pop rocks.

Recovery: with this product is great. My DOMS after intense cardio sessions and hitting the gym were greatly reduced when compared to before I was using this product.

This is an excellent product. I definitely recommend it if you are looking for something stim free to help keep your energy and endurance levels up.

Kon_Rock has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Kon_Rock has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Kon_Rock has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Kon_Rock has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Kon_Rock has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Kon_Rock has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Kon_Rock has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Kon_Rock has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Kon_Rock has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Kon_Rock has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Kon_Rock has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Awesome review! I'm so glad you enjoyed Opus, and we really appreciate the reviews

Stayed tuned for a new promo in the works
    Nutrabio Lead Rep
    Nutrabio X BioCrew Leader

Full Label Disclosure, Therapeutic Doses, No Fillers/Additives

Go to https://goo.gl/YoaZwv for free samples!

#WITHOUTCOMPROMISE - IG @ericbarnes28

wishiwasdivin has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) wishiwasdivin has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) wishiwasdivin has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) wishiwasdivin has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) wishiwasdivin has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) wishiwasdivin has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) wishiwasdivin has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) wishiwasdivin has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) wishiwasdivin has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) wishiwasdivin has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) wishiwasdivin has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    nice review punky
    ᕙ(͡°‿ ͡°)

The All-American American Woody-5's Avatar
    Woody-5 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Woody-5 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Woody-5 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Woody-5 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Woody-5 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Woody-5 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Woody-5 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Woody-5 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Woody-5 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Woody-5 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Woody-5 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Awesome PBJ! Detailed as always!

Sounds like good stuff, no jitters and no crash is huge! And Stim free you say? That could Be a nice for a coffee junkie like me when I need a caffeine break
    PRs: Back Squat- 410x1 / Front Squat- 320x1/ Bench- 325x1 / Deadlift- 505x1

Woody's Quest for the Seven (journal):
    https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=177649631

B Con has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) B Con has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) B Con has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) B Con has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) B Con has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) B Con has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) B Con has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) B Con has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) B Con has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) B Con has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) B Con has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Great review. Thank you for this and glad to hear you enjoyed your Opus.
    Magnum Nutraceuticals BB.com Forum Manager & Lead Sales Representative
    Better Ingredients, Better Results
    www.magnumsupps.com

TEAM BODYBUILDING.COM

cdevocht is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) cdevocht is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) cdevocht is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) cdevocht is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) cdevocht is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) cdevocht is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) cdevocht is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) cdevocht is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) cdevocht is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) cdevocht is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) cdevocht is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by Woody-5 View Post

Sounds like good stuff, no jitters and no crash is huge! And Stim free you say? That could Be a nice for a coffee junkie like me when I need a caffeine break
    Stim free indeed! Currently using Opus on a stim break and I feel much much better than I did before the stim break, my experience with Opus thus far has been Great! I'll also be posting a review when I feel I have adequate information on my results/experiences from it!
    Current - > Sponsored Phosphamuscle log http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=166685431
    Current-> Sponsored Clear Muscle Log http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=165977921
    Anabolic State Review http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=164318111&p=1296635871#post1296635871
    P.P.K. Blue Star Review - http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=165104571

punkybj has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) punkybj has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) punkybj has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) punkybj has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) punkybj has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) punkybj has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) punkybj has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) punkybj has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) punkybj has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) punkybj has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) punkybj has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Kon_Rock View Post
    Awesome review! I'm so glad you enjoyed Opus, and we really appreciate the reviews

Stayed tuned for a new promo in the works
    It's an excellent pwo. I'm always up to try new Magnum products, you guys make great stuff!

Originally Posted by wishiwasdivin View Post
    nice review punky
    Thanks wish

Originally Posted by Woody-5 View Post

If you're looking for a stim break, this is definitely the product to try

Originally Posted by B Con View Post
    Great review. Thank you for this and glad to hear you enjoyed your Opus.
    Thanks B! Will you and Kon be attending the Olympia this year?

Originally Posted by cdevocht View Post
    Stim free indeed! Currently using Opus on a stim break and I feel much much better than I did before the stim break, my experience with Opus thus far has been Great! I'll also be posting a review when I feel I have adequate information on my results/experiences from it!
    Glad to hear that you're enjoying it as much as I did

Kon_Rock has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Kon_Rock has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Kon_Rock has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Kon_Rock has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Kon_Rock has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Kon_Rock has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Kon_Rock has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Kon_Rock has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Kon_Rock has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Kon_Rock has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Kon_Rock has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by punkybj View Post
    Thanks B! Will you and Kon be attending the Olympia this year?
    Yes we both will be, come by the Magnum booth and we hook you up
    Nutrabio Lead Rep
    Nutrabio X BioCrew Leader

Full Label Disclosure, Therapeutic Doses, No Fillers/Additives

Go to https://goo.gl/YoaZwv for free samples!

#WITHOUTCOMPROMISE - IG @ericbarnes28

kntkody is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kntkody is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kntkody is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kntkody is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kntkody is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kntkody is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kntkody is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kntkody is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kntkody is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kntkody is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kntkody is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    nice review, did you notice a improved performance with your mental focus, tunnel like vision.

B Con has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) B Con has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) B Con has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) B Con has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) B Con has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) B Con has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) B Con has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) B Con has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) B Con has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) B Con has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) B Con has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    We will definitely be at the Olympia booth. Ask for us.
    Magnum Nutraceuticals BB.com Forum Manager & Lead Sales Representative
    Better Ingredients, Better Results
    www.magnumsupps.com

TEAM BODYBUILDING.COM

Originally Posted by Kon_Rock View Post
    Yes we both will be, come by the Magnum booth and we hook you up
    Originally Posted by B Con View Post
    We will definitely be at the Olympia booth. Ask for us.
    If I make it I'll be sure to stop by