Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
    qstick99 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) qstick99 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) qstick99 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) qstick99 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) qstick99 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) qstick99 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) qstick99 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) qstick99 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) qstick99 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) qstick99 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) qstick99 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)

***Who Wants to Log a STACK for Nutrabolics!!!GIHN!!!***

Simply said, "SICK GIVEAWAY!!!" Lets make this fun and simple! You want to log SWOLLEN, ANABOLIC STATE AND ISOBOLIC. tell me why, tell me a little about your current routine, goals and how this stack will help you over the next 30 DAYS! Please post links to a couple of past logs you have ran!

Swollen:

When it comes to psyching yourself up for the gym, everyone looks for a pre-workout supplement that can deliver that special edge - something that will knock you over with massive pumps and surging energy. Well, look no further. Nothing hits you harder or faster than Nutrabolics'® 2x ultra-concentrated pump-inducing pre-workout - SWOLLEN!™

SWOLLEN™ is backed by scientifically-researched, real-world dosages of the most science-backed ingredients. This formula is designed to unleash massive pumps and vascularity. For those who don't have time to waste with ineffective formulas, get your SWOLE ON today with SWOLLEN™ and experience some of the fiercest work-outs of your life!

Anabolic State:

TOTAL ANABOLIC DOMINANCE
    Looking to take your training over the edge? ANABOLIC STATE™ is the most innovative intra-workout BCAA supplement ever created. Bursting with 10000mg per serving of the powerful muscle growth catalyst HICA, ultra-pure micronized BCAA's, Lysine, and Glutamine, this unqiue matrix sets a new standard for enhanced muscular growth and recovery.*

ANABOLIC STATE™ works to preserve, repair, and build your muscles for complete anabolic dominance.* Key factors like pure BCAAs work proactively to reduce protein breakdown and minimize post-workout soreness, while HICA targets protein synthesis. This fast-absorbing, potent intra-workout supplement is a key component to any precision training strategy.*

IsoBolic:

BUILD LEANER MUSCLE MASS
    Using only the most premium macronutrient sources, ISOBOLIC® represents over a decade of research in muscle building systems. ISOBOLIC® combines a triple isolate protein matrix to provide a multi-stage system that is designed to nourish your muscles and maintain anabolism for over 8 hours! Our signature "sustained-release," BCAA-enriched protein technology supports your body to extend protein synthesis during critical pre and post-workout phases, which are essential for building strength and muscle density.* This innovative protein matrix is also ultra low in carbs and saturated fats. When combined with our added SUPERFATS™ healthy fats complex to support daily fat-burning processes, your potential for precision, lean muscle growth is unlimited!

PRODUCT REVIEW REQUIREMENTS:

1. Must have a US or Canadian Mailing Address.
    2. Must be 18+ years of age.
    3. Must be in the "greens" with at least 300 posts.
    4. Must be in good health with no known medical conditions.
    5. Must be willing to log this stack for 30 days with at least 3 quality/detailed updates a week!
    6. Must complete a Product Review/Rating in Bodybuilding.com Store
    [/QUOTE][/b]
    IG/Snapchat: qstick99

Transformation Journal:

https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=175642101&p=1549085321#post1549085321

bucsdodgers is a name known to all. (+5000) bucsdodgers is a name known to all. (+5000) bucsdodgers is a name known to all. (+5000) bucsdodgers is a name known to all. (+5000) bucsdodgers is a name known to all. (+5000) bucsdodgers is a name known to all. (+5000) bucsdodgers is a name known to all. (+5000) bucsdodgers is a name known to all. (+5000) bucsdodgers is a name known to all. (+5000) bucsdodgers is a name known to all. (+5000) bucsdodgers is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Awesome opportunity!

JSClen is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) JSClen is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) JSClen is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) JSClen is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) JSClen is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) JSClen is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) JSClen is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) JSClen is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) JSClen is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) JSClen is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) JSClen is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    awesome opportunity for someone!
    Personal Workout Log: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=164673411

CoffeeNLifting is a jewel in the rough. (+500) CoffeeNLifting is a jewel in the rough. (+500) CoffeeNLifting is a jewel in the rough. (+500) CoffeeNLifting is a jewel in the rough. (+500) CoffeeNLifting is a jewel in the rough. (+500) CoffeeNLifting is a jewel in the rough. (+500) CoffeeNLifting is a jewel in the rough. (+500) CoffeeNLifting is a jewel in the rough. (+500) CoffeeNLifting is a jewel in the rough. (+500) CoffeeNLifting is a jewel in the rough. (+500) CoffeeNLifting is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Would love to log this stack! Here are some other logs I've done!
    RSP log http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...7622383&page=1
    Muscleology log http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...post1193512651
    iSatori eat smart log http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...hp?t=160691651
    Ryno power log http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...ryno+power+log
    iSatori Bio gro log http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...t=bio+gro+mega
    TSN ab igniter challenge log http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...iter+challenge

I'm crazy dedicated and focused on my training and I give 110% every workout. I have a passion for lifting and I never back down from a challenge. I want to build as much lean muscle as I can. I'm this will help me reach my goals I've recently gotten really into powerlifting with a friend and I'm hoping to increase in my lifts quite a bit before I enter any competitions. Some of my future goals are to also compete in a Spartan Sprint, a GORUCK Light, and once I put on the mass I want I will cut down and maybe get on stage (but that's quite a bit in the future lol). I'm also currently working towards my exercise science degree, and I hope to share my passion with others my becoming a personal trainer/coach.

Current Training Schedule / Protocol : Right now I train 6 days a week with one day off.
    Sun: Chest/Tris
    Mon:Shoulders and arms
    Tues: I run at least a 5k and then hill sprints
    Weds: Back and Bi's
    Thur: same as Tues or I do HIIT cardio
    Fri: Legs
    Sat: rest day. I also train abs/core every other day.

Thank you for your consideration!
    Last edited by CoffeeNLifting; 07-30-2014 at 06:35 PM.
    ** VEGA BACK IN BLACK CREW **

vitaloz will become famous soon enough. (+50) vitaloz will become famous soon enough. (+50) vitaloz will become famous soon enough. (+50) vitaloz will become famous soon enough. (+50) vitaloz will become famous soon enough. (+50) vitaloz will become famous soon enough. (+50) vitaloz will become famous soon enough. (+50) vitaloz will become famous soon enough. (+50) vitaloz will become famous soon enough. (+50) vitaloz will become famous soon enough. (+50) vitaloz will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Super opportunity!

I'd like to log this, After my weight loss of 150lbs (see signature) I'm doing a transformation show in April and I really wanna be in the best shape possible and this stack will really help me achieve this!

Hopefully i'll get a shot a logging this great stack!

Thanks for your time
    My transformation : http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=163192211

***Canadian Crew***

thelast10 is a name known to all. (+5000) thelast10 is a name known to all. (+5000) thelast10 is a name known to all. (+5000) thelast10 is a name known to all. (+5000) thelast10 is a name known to all. (+5000) thelast10 is a name known to all. (+5000) thelast10 is a name known to all. (+5000) thelast10 is a name known to all. (+5000) thelast10 is a name known to all. (+5000) thelast10 is a name known to all. (+5000) thelast10 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by qstick99 View Post

Simply said, "SICK GIVEAWAY!!!" Lets make this fun and simple! You want to log SWOLLEN, ANABOLIC STATE AND ISOBOLIC. tell me why, tell me a little about your current routine, goals and how this stack will help you over the next 30 DAYS! Please post links to a couple of past logs you have ran!

Swollen:

When it comes to psyching yourself up for the gym, everyone looks for a pre-workout supplement that can deliver that special edge - something that will knock you over with massive pumps and surging energy. Well, look no further. Nothing hits you harder or faster than Nutrabolics'® 2x ultra-concentrated pump-inducing pre-workout - SWOLLEN!™

SWOLLEN™ is backed by scientifically-researched, real-world dosages of the most science-backed ingredients. This formula is designed to unleash massive pumps and vascularity. For those who don't have time to waste with ineffective formulas, get your SWOLE ON today with SWOLLEN™ and experience some of the fiercest work-outs of your life!

Anabolic State:

TOTAL ANABOLIC DOMINANCE
    Looking to take your training over the edge? ANABOLIC STATE™ is the most innovative intra-workout BCAA supplement ever created. Bursting with 10000mg per serving of the powerful muscle growth catalyst HICA, ultra-pure micronized BCAA's, Lysine, and Glutamine, this unqiue matrix sets a new standard for enhanced muscular growth and recovery.*

ANABOLIC STATE™ works to preserve, repair, and build your muscles for complete anabolic dominance.* Key factors like pure BCAAs work proactively to reduce protein breakdown and minimize post-workout soreness, while HICA targets protein synthesis. This fast-absorbing, potent intra-workout supplement is a key component to any precision training strategy.*

IsoBolic:

BUILD LEANER MUSCLE MASS
    Using only the most premium macronutrient sources, ISOBOLIC® represents over a decade of research in muscle building systems. ISOBOLIC® combines a triple isolate protein matrix to provide a multi-stage system that is designed to nourish your muscles and maintain anabolism for over 8 hours! Our signature "sustained-release," BCAA-enriched protein technology supports your body to extend protein synthesis during critical pre and post-workout phases, which are essential for building strength and muscle density.* This innovative protein matrix is also ultra low in carbs and saturated fats. When combined with our added SUPERFATS™ healthy fats complex to support daily fat-burning processes, your potential for precision, lean muscle growth is unlimited!

5. Must be willing to log this stack for 30 days with at least 3 quality/detailed updates a week!
    Most recent "stack" log: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...2426591&page=1
    Most recent log (ends in 2 days): http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...hp?t=163077191
    Protein Review Example's: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...post1263638721
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...post1251663161

My current routine I am transitioning from lifting 4x to 5x a week Mon: Shoulders, Tues: Legs, Wed: Back, Thursday: Rest (or 20-30 Mins HIIT cardio) Friday:Chest, Sat/Sun Bi's+Tri's other day rest day or cardio...

How Can this stack help me? We'll lets break it down by product.

Anabolic State Anabolic Amino Complex
    10,000 mg †
    HICA (Alpha-Hydroxyisocaproic Acid)
    Micronized L-Leucine
    Micronized L-Isoleucine
    Micronized L-Valine
    Micronized L-Lysine
    Micronized L-Glutamine

I would use this product INTRA workout, and on off days as soon as I woke up. I have used HICA and know it's benefits on recovery, DOMS, Strength gains, So with my routine getting a bit a more intense (from lifting 4x a week to 5x a week) I would hope to see it benefit me in that aspect. Not to mention ANY PRODUCT with a 9.6 rating and has had over 140 reviews certainly peaks my interest.

Swollen
    AE2™ (Arginine Ethyl Ester 2,000mg †
    & Arginine AKG)
    Citrulline Malate 1,000mg †
    Astragin™ (Patent-Pending Extract Derived From Panax Notoginseng & Astragalus Membranaceous) 100mg †

Pre-Workout Ultra-Intense, Massive Pump & Extreme Energy Matrix 703mg †
    Agmatine, Gamma-Butyrobetaine (L-Carnitine Precursor), Epimedium, Sagittatum, Niacin, High Vacuum Dried Whole Beet Powder, Fructus, Schisandra Chinensis (Schizandrol A), Tyrosine, Caffeine, Guarana Standardized To 22% Caffeine)

Looks like a nice combination of pump ingredients and focus/energy ingredients without being too Stim heavy (from what I can tell) As with any Pre W.O I would probably use 1 - 1 1/2 servings 15-25 minutes Pre-workout (dose depending on how I am feeling that day), my workouts tend to last 1hr to as long 1:45, but typically 1:30 (I don't talk to anyone really other than a "Hi, whats up, or cya" so I like products that focus on not slacking on the focus/energy aspect (didn't mean to use focus 2x lol, it happens tho), and the fact it doesn't have creatine, let alone an undisclosed amount of creatine is always a plus in my book.

IsoBolic
    Calories 120
    Calories From Fat 20
    Total Fat 1.5 g 2%
    Saturated Fat .5 g 2%
    Trans Fat 0 g
    Cholesterol 25 mg 8%
    Total Carbohydrates 3 g 1%
    Dietary Fiber 1 g 4%
    Sugars 1 g
    Protein 25 g
    Sodium 50 mg 2%
    Potassium 190 mg 5%

From the looks of it, a very high quality CLEAN protein blend, designed to slowly digest over an 8hr period allowing for a constant stream of amino acids. I use A LOT of protein powder, part of the reason is due to convenience, the other reason is due to the amount of protein I need for my BW.... I typically go through 2lbs of protein/wk so it's easy to see where this would come in handy. I would probably ideally use it (unless it's the 5lber) 2 scoops am, 2 scoops before bed.

My Goals

I have been on a clean bulk, what I am going to slowly start to do is cut down on the amount of calories (probably will take 1- 1 1/2 months) till I get to maintenance, after which I will stay on for 1-2 weeks then cut down 100-150 calories/week till I am in the caloric deficit I need to be at to properly cut. I would imagine for most if not all the time (if picked) would be in a caloric surplus, at the very least maintenance.

I meet/will meet all 6 requirements requested for this log

Thanks for your consideration.
    ***New Beginning***

Liquid_diet is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Liquid_diet is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Liquid_diet is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Liquid_diet is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Liquid_diet is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Liquid_diet is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Liquid_diet is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Liquid_diet is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Liquid_diet is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Liquid_diet is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Liquid_diet is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    I only apply for a few log opportunities at a time, but I think I will be posting an application shortly ...

ahawk01 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ahawk01 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ahawk01 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ahawk01 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ahawk01 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ahawk01 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ahawk01 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ahawk01 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ahawk01 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ahawk01 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ahawk01 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Amazing opportunity Q! I would love to log this, but I'm not sure if I will be tied up or not. I think more pre's need guarana in it! nice!
    NASM-CPT

Time to make a change! Mighty Kev's Avatar
    Mighty Kev is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Mighty Kev is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Mighty Kev is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Mighty Kev is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Mighty Kev is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Mighty Kev is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Mighty Kev is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Mighty Kev is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Mighty Kev is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Mighty Kev is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Mighty Kev is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    I love this promo! I'd love to have the chance to log it. Thanks.

abulcke is just really nice. (+1000) abulcke is just really nice. (+1000) abulcke is just really nice. (+1000) abulcke is just really nice. (+1000) abulcke is just really nice. (+1000) abulcke is just really nice. (+1000) abulcke is just really nice. (+1000) abulcke is just really nice. (+1000) abulcke is just really nice. (+1000) abulcke is just really nice. (+1000) abulcke is just really nice. (+1000)
    I would love to be able to log this stack! A great combination of products that I know I can get some great mass. I'm a college football athlete so my training is looked after by a group of strength coaches which forces me to push myself even on the days I don't think I can go much more. All my lifts are well documented and would be easy to see the gains I know I would be getting with SWOLLEN, ANABOLIC STATE & ISOBOLIC. My current routine is a final phase in an off season lifting cycle - it's all about power and getting the last bit of juice out of my muscles before we start the season.

I do a 4 day split with speed training and running 3 days a week. Sunday is typically a rest day followed by a max effort upper body lift on Monday, max effort lower body lift on tuesday, Wednesday rest, full body on Thursday, Friday rest, full body on Saturday. Running this log for 30 days would help me push myself through a pretty rigorous training month, maximize my gains and re-energize my body for a gruelling season.

Curl Master has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Curl Master has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Curl Master has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Curl Master has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Curl Master has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Curl Master has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Curl Master has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Curl Master has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Curl Master has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Curl Master has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Curl Master has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    I just came off a cut with German Volume Training and DDp Yoga and am currently on a hypertrophy-endurance program using free weights and machines.
    I want to cut fat while limiting lean muscle loss

After 17 years of training I need something that will help with recovery and help me to break though the plateaus that seem just out of reach. http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...post1274393861

Psullivan1990 is just really nice. (+1000) Psullivan1990 is just really nice. (+1000) Psullivan1990 is just really nice. (+1000) Psullivan1990 is just really nice. (+1000) Psullivan1990 is just really nice. (+1000) Psullivan1990 is just really nice. (+1000) Psullivan1990 is just really nice. (+1000) Psullivan1990 is just really nice. (+1000) Psullivan1990 is just really nice. (+1000) Psullivan1990 is just really nice. (+1000) Psullivan1990 is just really nice. (+1000)
    Wow I would love this opportunity! I have never had the chance to try nutrabolics products but have heard fantastic things and this stack is exactly what I've been looking for.

Current goals are to keep making lean gains. I bulked to 205 this past winter and dropped to 185 but lost a lot of strength. I'm now back to my strength at 205 at around 192. Have been making clean lean gains and would love the help of nutrabolics stack along the way! Have logs in my sig and would love to give detailed daily entries in log.

Thank you for your consideration as good luck to the others!!
    Betancourts glutamine plus
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=163289751&pagenumber=

AI Testopro
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=161883523&page=1

Swole sports PreWrek
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=158434953

Betancourt Pure Amino
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=161396023

brazilianbadboy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) brazilianbadboy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) brazilianbadboy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) brazilianbadboy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) brazilianbadboy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) brazilianbadboy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) brazilianbadboy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) brazilianbadboy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) brazilianbadboy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) brazilianbadboy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) brazilianbadboy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    I've tried both isobolic and anabolic state. They both taste awesome! Get in on this! Anabolic State has the best tasting fruit punch supplement and thats saying a lot because I HATE fruit punch!
    Army Veteran, OEF.

maKINGwaffles is a jewel in the rough. (+500) maKINGwaffles is a jewel in the rough. (+500) maKINGwaffles is a jewel in the rough. (+500) maKINGwaffles is a jewel in the rough. (+500) maKINGwaffles is a jewel in the rough. (+500) maKINGwaffles is a jewel in the rough. (+500) maKINGwaffles is a jewel in the rough. (+500) maKINGwaffles is a jewel in the rough. (+500) maKINGwaffles is a jewel in the rough. (+500) maKINGwaffles is a jewel in the rough. (+500) maKINGwaffles is a jewel in the rough. (+500)

US Citizen

25 yrs old

This is my 377th post and 161 rep pts.

I'm crazy, but in a good way

Check my PreWrek log below. You will see I am very detailed and log 3-4 times a week for over a month.

More than willing to write detailed reviews and run a log.

Thanks for the chance to apply for a great stack and best of luck to you and the winners.

Why choose me?

Over the first half of the summer, I let myself go. I've gained a nice jiggle in my stomach area and have gained 8 lbs to 188lb. A week ago I realized this, cleaned out my fridge, bought new groceries, and plan to put my mind to it and get back to 180lb, while gaining a couple lbs of muscle and be more ripped than before.

vick78 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) vick78 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) vick78 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) vick78 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) vick78 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) vick78 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) vick78 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) vick78 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) vick78 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) vick78 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) vick78 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Great products! The strawberry Isobolic is my favorite strawberry and all the Anabolic State flavors I've tried have all been spot on!
    Me and My Hubby's workout Journal:
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=157089663

Lifting4Everr is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Lifting4Everr is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Lifting4Everr is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Lifting4Everr is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Lifting4Everr is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Lifting4Everr is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Lifting4Everr is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Lifting4Everr is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Lifting4Everr is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Lifting4Everr is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Lifting4Everr is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Great opportunity here! I've tried both Swollen and Anabolic state, I've only used Swollen in pill form and the pumps and energy it gave me was unreal and for Anabolic State, it was the best tasting BCAA product I had ever tried.

Why should you choose me to log this amazing stack?

As my bulk is coming to an end, I would like to be starting my cut fairly soon and this stack would be perfect! Being on a diet while cutting can definitely make workouts difficult, I just dont have enough energy on a calorie deficit and thats why Swollen would be great to increase energy and its always good to have a better pump - especially while on a cut. Being on a calorie deficit I will be loosing a bit of muscle but using a good BCAA product such as Anabolic State would definitely minimize that loss. And IsoBolic would be a perfect protein source, with only 120 calories and the low carbs and fats it will be easy to fit into my macros. Also the Super Fats added into IsoBolic would be great for fat-loss!

Most Recent Logs:

AppNut - BetaTest: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...11&pagenumber=
    Magnum Nutraceuticals - Serum, A-Bomb, DNA: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...hp?t=147187973
    Last edited by Lifting4Everr; 08-01-2014 at 08:16 PM. Reason: Forgot to add previous logs!
    "Obsessed is how the lazy describe the dedicated."

Resident in the Skynet lowroller21212's Avatar
    lowroller21212 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) lowroller21212 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) lowroller21212 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) lowroller21212 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) lowroller21212 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) lowroller21212 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) lowroller21212 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) lowroller21212 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) lowroller21212 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) lowroller21212 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) lowroller21212 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    I think this would be a great stack combination to take this bulk into a high gear, additional recovery Anabolic State's ultra-pure micronized BCAA's, lysine, glutamine, and the addition of HICA it's a comprehensive blend meant to turn off "wear and tear" and turn it into "g-a-i-n-s!". No sweat. Swollen's scientifically dosed core will be the complimentary internal factory of explosive workouts, high volume, control and gusto; with nutrition being half the battle, Isobolic will ensure the essential lean muscle growth and mass will stay there to graduate my PR and training game, day after day and week after week.

Recent logging experience

*Blue Star Nutraceuticals P.P.K. http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...hp?t=162656151
    *Blade Preworkout 1.0 http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...hp?t=161390783
    *Twinlab MVP http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...hp?t=160673421
    *Blue Star Nutraceuticals PowerXD http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...hp?t=160876161
    Gabber Crew since 2005

The path of the Warrior is lifelong, and mastery is often simply staying on the path. - Richard S. Heckler

If you wanna make an omelette you gotta break some eggs - Tyler Durden

#FEECTING

qstick99 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) qstick99 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) qstick99 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) qstick99 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) qstick99 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) qstick99 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) qstick99 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) qstick99 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) qstick99 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) qstick99 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) qstick99 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Great apps so far, lets see more!!!

Transformation Journal:

https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=175642101&p=1549085321#post1549085321

KaiSchafroth is a name known to all. (+5000) KaiSchafroth is a name known to all. (+5000) KaiSchafroth is a name known to all. (+5000) KaiSchafroth is a name known to all. (+5000) KaiSchafroth is a name known to all. (+5000) KaiSchafroth is a name known to all. (+5000) KaiSchafroth is a name known to all. (+5000) KaiSchafroth is a name known to all. (+5000) KaiSchafroth is a name known to all. (+5000) KaiSchafroth is a name known to all. (+5000) KaiSchafroth is a name known to all. (+5000)

tell me why, tell me a little about your current routine, goals and how this stack will help you over the next 30 DAYS! Please post links to a couple of past logs you have ran!
    Never tried a Nutrabolics product but seen and heard a lot of positive things - profiles, flavor, effects, etc. I'd really like to give the product a shot myself to add my own input!
    Current routine - I'm finishing a log up which has a specific program (explained more in log link and such) but I'll be reverting back to my 4day upper/lower split afterwards and would be during this log. I'm looking to keep adding some lean mass and increased strength goals against what I started against in my most recent log.
    I'm thinking this stack will (1) give that bit of training edge via Swollen and Anabolic State - helping push more through better recovery (2) have a solid protein supp to fill in macros and keep the diet on track amidst a busy schedule.

The current log I'm running for MuscleTech is linked here as well as in my sig. It's a 3mo log so there's a lot of reading if you want to check through it. Going into the final week so feel free to follow along as well and see how I finish that log out!
    There was a shorter log I ran for MuscleMeds which is linked here that was on their NO BULL preworkout.

1. Live in Iowa, USA
    2. 25
    3. This should be 694 with greens sitting at 1784
    4. This is a go, recently had a back strain but no medical issues
    5. Definitely doable; usually shoot for an update each lifting day at a minimum
    6. Absolutely, a quick link to the product reviews I try to do on proteins just to demonstrate applications. The other links in my signature are to other reviews for standalone products (pres, etc)
    The Journey (PL log) - /showthread.php?t=167321531
    IG - kaischafroth

148/67.5 sleeved
    Best Lifts - S: 375/170 B: 225/102 D: 465/210
    Last Meet - S: 375/170 B: 210/95.5 D: 441/200 @ 145bw 10/22/16
    First Meet - S: 347/157.5 B: 204/92.5 D: 441/200 @ 145bw 11/07/15

PAST LOGS/REVIEWS - /showthread.php?t=168726943

Work hard......get strong browguy808's Avatar
    browguy808 is a name known to all. (+5000) browguy808 is a name known to all. (+5000) browguy808 is a name known to all. (+5000) browguy808 is a name known to all. (+5000) browguy808 is a name known to all. (+5000) browguy808 is a name known to all. (+5000) browguy808 is a name known to all. (+5000) browguy808 is a name known to all. (+5000) browguy808 is a name known to all. (+5000) browguy808 is a name known to all. (+5000) browguy808 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Great apps so far, lets see more!!!
    How long you running this promo big man?
    For those that love to train!
    http://www.********.com/groups/1539654536256800/

"ua mau ke ea o ka aina i ka pono"

ahawk01 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ahawk01 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ahawk01 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ahawk01 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ahawk01 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ahawk01 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ahawk01 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ahawk01 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ahawk01 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ahawk01 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ahawk01 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Amazing stack more need to jump on this
    NASM-CPT

joker117 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) joker117 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) joker117 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) joker117 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) joker117 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) joker117 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) joker117 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) joker117 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) joker117 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) joker117 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) joker117 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Highly recommend anabolic state grape flavor .
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=161422933&page=1.

^RCSS Resurrect P.M. log .

http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=162066303&p=1248665231#post1248665231

Cutler nutrition -Big-T log . ^

Originally Posted by browguy808 View Post
    How long you running this promo big man?
    This one will probably end Sunday or Monday

Transformation Journal:

Work hard......get strong browguy808's Avatar
    browguy808 is a name known to all. (+5000) browguy808 is a name known to all. (+5000) browguy808 is a name known to all. (+5000) browguy808 is a name known to all. (+5000) browguy808 is a name known to all. (+5000) browguy808 is a name known to all. (+5000) browguy808 is a name known to all. (+5000) browguy808 is a name known to all. (+5000) browguy808 is a name known to all. (+5000) browguy808 is a name known to all. (+5000) browguy808 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    D@mn....oh well, I'll catch it next time around. Sick promo big man!
    For those that love to train!
    http://www.********.com/groups/1539654536256800/

"ua mau ke ea o ka aina i ka pono"

cymru1189 is just really nice. (+1000) cymru1189 is just really nice. (+1000) cymru1189 is just really nice. (+1000) cymru1189 is just really nice. (+1000) cymru1189 is just really nice. (+1000) cymru1189 is just really nice. (+1000) cymru1189 is just really nice. (+1000) cymru1189 is just really nice. (+1000) cymru1189 is just really nice. (+1000) cymru1189 is just really nice. (+1000) cymru1189 is just really nice. (+1000)
    I would love to get in on this!

My training currently is based around preseason rugby training so combines 5 lifting days each week with a couple of evening rugby sessions, as well as fitness training. Earlier in the Summer I worked to lose a bit of a gut but my main target now is lean muscle building and recover. My lifting days follow the Arnold Blueprint, which I really enjoy...now into week 4...however, I do listen to my body and take an extra rest day than what the plan dictates due to my other training.

This stack looks incredible, especially the intra-workout. The profile on the protein is incredible for my macros as while i focus on the big 3 I also keep very precise track of my sugar intake so to take in 25g protein for only 1g sugar is perfect. My biggest issue in the past has been recovery, avoiding fatigue and injury, so I am even more focused on my nutrition and supplementation heading into the new season.

I have completed 1 sponsored log and learned lots through the process and would look forward to implementing my new knowledge on logging in my next log...more photos, more videos and more nutrition info! Please check out my sig to see this.

Best of luck to everyone in here and thank you for your consideration.
    Twinlab Muscle Militia

Mighty Kev is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Mighty Kev is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Mighty Kev is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Mighty Kev is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Mighty Kev is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Mighty Kev is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Mighty Kev is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Mighty Kev is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Mighty Kev is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Mighty Kev is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Mighty Kev is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Very cool! I'd love to get this opportunity. I'd put my full efforts into the log and also complete the bb.com store review. Thanks for the great promo.

showjo1josh has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) showjo1josh has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) showjo1josh has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) showjo1josh has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) showjo1josh has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) showjo1josh has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) showjo1josh has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) showjo1josh has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) showjo1josh has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) showjo1josh has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) showjo1josh has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

Nutrabolics

Nutrabolics Stack

I would love to give this a run! I've never tried your products before and a good pre workout bcaa formula and protein powder can really make a difference in 30 days! Ive used a lot of pre workout products and amino acid product and protein powders so i think i can give a good comparison with taste and effectivness of all three of these products with other great products like it out there. I like to give detailed logs of my workouts and meals and products so others can see what i do and how i take the products and i can give feedback of how its working. 30 days i will make progress and hopefully get a lot of followers so they can read and see the results about your products!

My Workout Routine(which i would do while taking nutrabolics products)

Day 1= Chest/Abs
    Day 2= Back/Cardio
    Day 3= Biceps/Triceps/Abs
    Day 4= Shoulders/Cadio
    Day 5= Legs/Abs

Then i repeat the routine or take a day off. Usually i just repeat becasue i think its enough time off when training each bodypart seperate like this. I like to alternate cardio and abs. I usually do about 3-4 exercises for each bodypart and do low reps for two weeks then work my way back up to high reps for about a 3 week period steadly moving my way back up to high reps. I eat pretty clean. I try to focus all my carbs around my workout and limit them the rest of the day. So ill have quiet a bit of slow digesting carbs an hour before my workout and a lot of fast digesting carbs right after my workout. My proteins are mainly chicken, eggs and beef and veggies are mainly green beans and pees. i like to throw a banana in after my workout. I eat cottage cheese every night before bed with some almonds. And peanut butter is my main fat source as well as the almonds. ha

Past Logs

Fusion Bodybuilding King Stack
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...hp?t=161191243

Ronnie Coleman Signature Series Mini Log
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...hp?t=161606543

Anabolic Freak by Pharamfreak
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...hp?t=161630943

Peak 400 and Pump Extrem by Promera Sports
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...post1253786711

Isolean Pro by Labrada
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...solean+pro+log

Alpha Project A- Test Log
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...post1262144401

Muscle Infusion and Amino Drive
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...post1264290701

I hope i get the opportunity to log these three awesome products! i will make great progress in 30 days and great detail about the products!

Lifting4Everr is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Lifting4Everr is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Lifting4Everr is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Lifting4Everr is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Lifting4Everr is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Lifting4Everr is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Lifting4Everr is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Lifting4Everr is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Lifting4Everr is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Lifting4Everr is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Lifting4Everr is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Bump for more apps, cant believe this thread is still on the first page!
    "Obsessed is how the lazy describe the dedicated."

My app. Thanks for the great promo!

Got that, no problem.

28 years old.

Check.

Check.

I'll update daily with supplement log, workout log, and an overall progress progression. I'd be super stoked to get to log this stack.

You got it. That's the easy part.

alexsthomas has a spectacular aura about. (+250) alexsthomas has a spectacular aura about. (+250) alexsthomas has a spectacular aura about. (+250) alexsthomas has a spectacular aura about. (+250) alexsthomas has a spectacular aura about. (+250) alexsthomas has a spectacular aura about. (+250) alexsthomas has a spectacular aura about. (+250) alexsthomas has a spectacular aura about. (+250) alexsthomas has a spectacular aura about. (+250) alexsthomas has a spectacular aura about. (+250) alexsthomas has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Nice promo, would love to log but dont have 300 posts yet, gl to everyone