Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast
    notwengif021 is on a distinguished road. (+10) notwengif021 is on a distinguished road. (+10) notwengif021 is on a distinguished road. (+10) notwengif021 is on a distinguished road. (+10) notwengif021 is on a distinguished road. (+10) notwengif021 is on a distinguished road. (+10) notwengif021 is on a distinguished road. (+10) notwengif021 is on a distinguished road. (+10) notwengif021 is on a distinguished road. (+10) notwengif021 is on a distinguished road. (+10) notwengif021 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by hardestgainer View Post
    Speaking from personal experience, dont waste your time, all its going to do is hurt your grade. I absolutely destroyed a professor I had freshman year that spent the whole semester bashing everyone who was even remotely conservative, my paper was 10 pages long of nothing but pure ownage backed with scholarly sources and studies, stupid bish gave me a C on the paper. I reused the same paper last year in a much more difficult class and was told it was one of the best papers the professor ever had a student turn in.

there's literally no amount of facts or statistics you can produce that will cause this ******* to even consider your argument. Im all for standing up for your beliefs OP and Im glad at 18 you already have the balls to do it, but dont sacrifice your grades, you'll have your opportunities later.

Maybe say something the lines of how what he is doing is unethical and unprofessional to be forcing his political views on students in an educational enviroment, and he should stick to the curriculum. He's only a TA ffs, not some professor with a long tenure.
    Great phucking post!

As a 17 year old with much ahead of him, it's interesting to see anecdotal suggestion that there are in fact biased teachers out there to that extent.

Next, you were the first person in here to finally call him out for straying from the curriculum to go on his political tangents bordering on indoctrination/forcing 100% of his views on to you territory.

residesinAZ has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) residesinAZ has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) residesinAZ has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) residesinAZ has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) residesinAZ has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) residesinAZ has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) residesinAZ has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) residesinAZ has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) residesinAZ has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) residesinAZ has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) residesinAZ has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    You could troll the class by going violent militant feminist. Find the most out there ideas and present it to the class as moderate feminism. Accuse any dissenters of being clouded by male dominated media oppression.

The only way you're going to do well in a class like this is to agree with the teacher.

IvanItchinanus has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) IvanItchinanus has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) IvanItchinanus has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) IvanItchinanus has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) IvanItchinanus has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Second article is full of ****. Only retards need to be taught not to rape. That's like saying "we should stop telling people to lock their doors and tell burglars not to burgle". Or even better, "we shouldn't need police, we should teach people not to commit crime, and put up posters that say DON'T CRIME". I'm sure that would work well.

culture that permits sexual assault
    I'm pretty sure sexual assault is illegal.

Unless you want to make the argument, and I really don’t think you do, that men are just going to rape no matter what—boys will be boys!—then we have a problem in our society that we can and must do something about. As men who aren’t part of the problem, it’s our problem to solve.
    Some men are just going to rape no matter what. Obviously only a tiny percentage of the entire male population (1 in 4/5/6 statistics have been disproven so many times anybody should be embarrassed to even mention it).

#YesAllMen have a responsibility to create a culture where #YesAllWomen feel as safe walking down the street as we do.
    Men are twice as likely to be violently assaulted and 3 times as likely to be murdered, so that's some bull****.

CCAurora has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CCAurora has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CCAurora has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CCAurora has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CCAurora has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CCAurora has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CCAurora has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CCAurora has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CCAurora has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CCAurora has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CCAurora has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Its the age-old debate of what is ideal vs. what is realistic. In an ideal world, every man honors the same moral code and nobody needs to learn to protect his or herself from attacks that don't exist.

In a realistic world, no moral code will ever be universal and everyone - male of female - can empower his or herself by learning to defend themselves from realistic (albeit unfortunate and unfair) dangers. If this teacher had a daughter who turned up beaten and raped, would he say "well, I never taught her self-defense or how to spot signs of a potential attack, but I didn't need to because that wasn't the problem"... or would he wish he popped his utopian bubble and met the issue in the middle, keeping people from "blaming victims" while simultaneously keeping women from the glib, naive mentality that creates victims? Girls have the legal right to stagger down a dark alley drunk at 3am in nothing but a bikini, loudly proclaiming how drunk they are and how they'd sleep with anyone this second (even if they don't mean it), but is the principle of that right worth the realistic dangers that behavior invites?

Its illegal to hit someone with a car. Pedestrians have the right of way, but are still taught as kids to look both ways before crossing the street. "He asked if I looked both ways before I crossed... omg stop blaming the victim!"

Elevorett is a name known to all. (+5000) Elevorett is a name known to all. (+5000) Elevorett is a name known to all. (+5000) Elevorett is a name known to all. (+5000) Elevorett is a name known to all. (+5000) Elevorett is a name known to all. (+5000) Elevorett is a name known to all. (+5000) Elevorett is a name known to all. (+5000) Elevorett is a name known to all. (+5000) Elevorett is a name known to all. (+5000) Elevorett is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by IvanItchinanus View Post
    Second article is full of ****. Only retards need to be taught not to rape. That's like saying "we should stop telling people to lock their doors and tell burglars not to burgle". Or even better, "we shouldn't need police, we should teach people not to commit crime, and put up posters that say DON'T CRIME". I'm sure that would work well.

I'm pretty sure sexual assault is illegal.

Some men are just going to rape no matter what. Obviously only a tiny percentage of the entire male population (1 in 4/5/6 statistics have been disproven so many times anybody should be embarrassed to even mention it).

Men are twice as likely to be violently assaulted and 3 times as likely to be murdered, so that's some bull****.
    Decent post mate.

residesinAZ has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) residesinAZ has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) residesinAZ has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) residesinAZ has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) residesinAZ has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) residesinAZ has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) residesinAZ has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) residesinAZ has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) residesinAZ has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) residesinAZ has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) residesinAZ has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Bigolteddies View Post
    swear to god brah he used that exact phrase in class yesterday
    That has to be one of the dumbest phrases ever.
    You don't teach people to not do things, you teach them what things to do and that builds their morality.

Hold on, I have to go teach my kids to not kill people... brb

digistp has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) digistp has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) digistp has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) digistp has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) digistp has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) digistp has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) digistp has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) digistp has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) digistp has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) digistp has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) digistp has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Watch this video, thy angus shall be peppered

Cliffs: guy uses logic to destroy pretty much every argument of feminism

http://youtube.com/watch?v=eSyrFey9Dbk

nzgs is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) nzgs is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) nzgs is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) nzgs is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) nzgs is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) nzgs is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) nzgs is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) nzgs is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) nzgs is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) nzgs is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) nzgs is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Women earn less than men on average not because they are paid less but because they are worth less to an employer due to their biology. A woman who doesn't marry, doesn't have children, and basically has a career without breaks will earn more than a man for the same job.

http://content.time.com/time/busines...015274,00.html

crowe15 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) crowe15 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) crowe15 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) crowe15 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) crowe15 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) crowe15 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) crowe15 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) crowe15 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) crowe15 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) crowe15 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) crowe15 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)

Bigolteddies is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Bigolteddies is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Bigolteddies is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Bigolteddies is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Bigolteddies is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Bigolteddies is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Bigolteddies is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Bigolteddies is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Bigolteddies is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Bigolteddies is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Bigolteddies is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Given out too much reputation alrdy all from this thread, thanks for all these responses this is some good info i can use if i decide to argue again. Might read through the articles again before i go to the gym as a pre workout

IvanItchinanus has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) IvanItchinanus has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) IvanItchinanus has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) IvanItchinanus has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) IvanItchinanus has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by Elevorett View Post
    Decent post mate.
    Thanks

naich has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) naich has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) naich has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) naich has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) naich has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) naich has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) naich has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) naich has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) naich has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) naich has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) naich has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    start off a discussion with a joke, everyone will laugh
    **Florida Crew**
    **Waiting for National Guard Bus Ride to Labor Camp Crew**

Kaybee93 is a name known to all. (+5000) Kaybee93 is a name known to all. (+5000) Kaybee93 is a name known to all. (+5000) Kaybee93 is a name known to all. (+5000) Kaybee93 is a name known to all. (+5000) Kaybee93 is a name known to all. (+5000) Kaybee93 is a name known to all. (+5000) Kaybee93 is a name known to all. (+5000) Kaybee93 is a name known to all. (+5000) Kaybee93 is a name known to all. (+5000) Kaybee93 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    ****in lost it @ mansplaining. That term pisses me off so much

Don't waste your time OP. There is no point in arguing with feminists. Nobody changes their minds over an argument. Their egos are on the line and people get emotional and they don't even listen to what you're saying. You could have all the valid arguments in the world, if stmeone doesn't want to change his mind, he won't

I Am Teh Lolrus stealth_swimmer's Avatar
    stealth_swimmer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) stealth_swimmer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) stealth_swimmer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) stealth_swimmer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) stealth_swimmer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) stealth_swimmer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) stealth_swimmer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) stealth_swimmer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) stealth_swimmer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) stealth_swimmer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) stealth_swimmer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by joonbee128 View Post
    Jimmies rustled just by reading the title of the second article.
    Dafuq? We should be teaching BOTH. That being said, rapists are predators, so no amount of teaching is gonna do them any good. It's the same reason why people should be taught to carry a knife and/or gun around with them - regardless of what sex they are.

Anyways, OP, what you do is you PHUCKIN READ ALL DAT CHIT. You said it's a required class, so stop b*tching about it. Learn your stuff, and if you wanna talk about counter-arguments in class, then do that.

Unfortunately, as with many political topics, it's often the case that people on both sides really don't know what they're talking about, or at least don't fully grasp the important stuff.

stealth_swimmer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) stealth_swimmer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) stealth_swimmer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) stealth_swimmer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) stealth_swimmer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) stealth_swimmer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) stealth_swimmer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) stealth_swimmer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) stealth_swimmer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) stealth_swimmer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) stealth_swimmer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by residesinAZ View Post
    That has to be one of the dumbest phrases ever.
    You don't teach people to not do things, you teach them what things to do and that builds their morality.

Hold on, I have to go teach my kids to not kill people... brb
    Yes, actually you do need to teach your kids not to kill people. Teaching people to do stuff doesn't address the things they shouldn't do. They need both. Anyways, that's not really relevant to this discussion.

Kids in Africa (where they have REAL rape culture) do need to be taught not to rape because they think it's fine for guys to do it (but yet they blame the victim at the same time, and ostracize women who have been raped), and kids as young as middle school consider it a fun hobby, and yes I mean the majority of males that age, not just some small minority.

The United States is different though. We have a culture that already views rape as wrong, so the issue comes down to enforcing rules against rape. Whether it be police making sure to follow up on rape-kits and not victim blaming, or encouraging people to carry guns and/or pepper spray around with them so as to prevent a rapist from taking advantage of them.

thrshr01 is not very helpful. (-500) thrshr01 is not very helpful. (-500) thrshr01 is not very helpful. (-500) thrshr01 is not very helpful. (-500) thrshr01 is not very helpful. (-500) thrshr01 is not very helpful. (-500) thrshr01 is not very helpful. (-500) thrshr01 is not very helpful. (-500) thrshr01 is not very helpful. (-500) thrshr01 is not very helpful. (-500) thrshr01 is not very helpful. (-500)
    Tell him that chit is not in the curriculum and you don't appreciate him pushing his agenda on the class. Report to administration if he keeps on pursuing his bs liberal agenda. So many sheep in college these days and that's how they a-holes brainwash the youth.

GenderOfPeace is a jewel in the rough. (+500) GenderOfPeace is a jewel in the rough. (+500) GenderOfPeace is a jewel in the rough. (+500) GenderOfPeace is a jewel in the rough. (+500) GenderOfPeace is a jewel in the rough. (+500) GenderOfPeace is a jewel in the rough. (+500) GenderOfPeace is a jewel in the rough. (+500) GenderOfPeace is a jewel in the rough. (+500) GenderOfPeace is a jewel in the rough. (+500) GenderOfPeace is a jewel in the rough. (+500) GenderOfPeace is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by stealth_swimmer View Post
    Yes, actually you do need to teach your kids not to kill people. Teaching people to do stuff doesn't address the things they shouldn't do. They need both. Anyways, that's not really relevant to this discussion.

Kids in Africa (where they have REAL rape culture) do need to be taught not to rape because they think it's fine for guys to do it (but yet they blame the victim at the same time, and ostracize women who have been raped), and kids as young as middle school consider it a fun hobby, and yes I mean the majority of males that age, not just some small minority.

The United States is different though. We have a culture that already views rape as wrong, so the issue comes down to enforcing rules against rape. Whether it be police making sure to follow up on rape-kits and not victim blaming, or encouraging people to carry guns and/or pepper spray around with them so as to prevent a rapist from taking advantage of them.
    lol @ victim blaming

feminism is complete and utter garbage. please go be a feminist ally some place else

Androit is just really nice. (+1000) Androit is just really nice. (+1000) Androit is just really nice. (+1000) Androit is just really nice. (+1000) Androit is just really nice. (+1000) Androit is just really nice. (+1000) Androit is just really nice. (+1000) Androit is just really nice. (+1000) Androit is just really nice. (+1000) Androit is just really nice. (+1000) Androit is just really nice. (+1000)
    This cheeky kunt and I have gotten into multiple arguments about gender wage gap and at one point most of the class ganged up on me in an argument.
    This isn't a women's studies class btw its a required course. Here is our reading for tonight....

http://www.nytimes.com/2014/05/27/us...ml?ref=us&_r=1
    http://time.com/2809276/notallmen-dont-get-it/
    http://www.polygon.com/2014/7/22/592...nt_Telling.php

wut do misc he wants us to have a class discussion on these articles tmrw.
    *Islander Pride crew*
    *Not gay if you say no homo crew ♂ *
    *Lifting and grappling crew*
    *BJJ addict crew*

CCAurora has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CCAurora has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CCAurora has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CCAurora has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CCAurora has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CCAurora has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CCAurora has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CCAurora has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CCAurora has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CCAurora has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CCAurora has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Kaybee93 View Post
    ****in lost it @ mansplaining. That term pisses me off so much
    lol'd @ how much the term "bitching" must rustle feminists

Originally Posted by GenderOfPeace View Post
    lol @ victim blaming

feminism is complete and utter garbage. please go be a feminist ally some place else
    victim blaming = blaming the victim. It happens. Not everyone does it, but some people do. It's not my fault you've never seen/heard it happen before. Parading your ignorance around doesn't enhance your arguments in any way, it just makes you look stupid.

J_A24 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) J_A24 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) J_A24 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) J_A24 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) J_A24 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) J_A24 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) J_A24 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) J_A24 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) J_A24 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) J_A24 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) J_A24 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    I just need help prepping a decent argument keep in mind I'm arguing with like 10 feminists at one time so it's pretty hard
    You're in a lose/lose situation m8, that's all you need to know.

Bigolteddies is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Bigolteddies is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Bigolteddies is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Bigolteddies is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Bigolteddies is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Bigolteddies is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Bigolteddies is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Bigolteddies is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Bigolteddies is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Bigolteddies is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Bigolteddies is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by thrshr01 View Post
    Tell him that chit is not in the curriculum and you don't appreciate him pushing his agenda on the class. Report to administration if he keeps on pursuing his bs liberal agenda. So many sheep in college these days and that's how they a-holes brainwash the youth.
    rdy to do this srs we're even being quizzed on these articles which are so far from unbiased and scholarly it's disgusting

ljusmc1371 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ljusmc1371 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ljusmc1371 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ljusmc1371 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ljusmc1371 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ljusmc1371 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ljusmc1371 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ljusmc1371 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ljusmc1371 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ljusmc1371 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ljusmc1371 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Just get on the projector, log on to bb.com and show the class all of miscs arguments.

GingerBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GingerBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GingerBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GingerBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GingerBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GingerBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GingerBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GingerBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GingerBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GingerBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GingerBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    He's the TA and the class is required by all freshmen. Actually these readings aren't even in the curriculum he decided that instead of reading Emerson and Thoreau this week like we were scheduled to, we're reading this since "it's such an important issue that's not being discussed, the mysigony of society"
    Go over his head to the Dean. He can push his personally beliefs on his own time. Your paying to learn what's in the curriculum, not his opinions.
    ---------------Misc Bet Crew---------------
    ---------------Canadian Crew---------------

-Dallas Mavs- -Toronto Raptors- -Toronto Blue Jays- -Edmonton Oilers- -Duke Blue Devils- -Miami Dolphins-

ECfromHTX is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ECfromHTX is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ECfromHTX is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ECfromHTX is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ECfromHTX is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ECfromHTX is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ECfromHTX is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ECfromHTX is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ECfromHTX is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ECfromHTX is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ECfromHTX is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    he's actually gay lol
    Now it makes perfect sense.

Originally Posted by GingerBrah View Post
    Go over his head to the Dean. He can push his personally beliefs on his own time. Your paying to learn what's in the curriculum, not his opinions.
    I want to but honestly I don't know if it's worth all the effort and trouble since tmrw is the last day he's talking about this BS then we have a quiz on it and it's over. Plus, he's grading my essay so I don't want a lowered grade as much as i disagree with this ******* him lowering my grade is way worse than going on his gay little rant for one more day.

chrsschb has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) chrsschb has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) chrsschb has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) chrsschb has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) chrsschb has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) chrsschb has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) chrsschb has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) chrsschb has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) chrsschb has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) chrsschb has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) chrsschb has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    In every cultures or sociology class I have to bite my tongue and just resist the urge to choke slam feminists, racists, and overly religious nut-jobs.
    || MFC || C7 Crew || Trance & Techno Crew ||

GingerBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GingerBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GingerBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GingerBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GingerBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GingerBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GingerBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GingerBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GingerBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GingerBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GingerBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    I want to but honestly I don't know if it's worth all the effort and trouble since tmrw is the last day he's talking about this BS then we have a quiz on it and it's over. Plus, he's grading my essay so I don't want a lowered grade as much as i disagree with this ******* him lowering my grade is way worse than going on his gay little rant for one more day.
    That's fair, but if you're taking that stance, don't argue with him in class. Even if you're right you'll just end up giving your prof. Reason to not like you and dock your grade... either sit back and silently take it, or go over his head. In my opinion, getting in class arguments with him is the worst thing you can do for YOUR long-term sucess
    ---------------Misc Bet Crew---------------
    ---------------Canadian Crew---------------

-Dallas Mavs- -Toronto Raptors- -Toronto Blue Jays- -Edmonton Oilers- -Duke Blue Devils- -Miami Dolphins-

PumkinPie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PumkinPie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PumkinPie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PumkinPie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PumkinPie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PumkinPie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PumkinPie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PumkinPie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PumkinPie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PumkinPie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PumkinPie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    I hate this:

We shouldn’t have to teach women how not to get raped, we should teach men how not to rape.
    Well **** I was on the fence about raping so Im glad someone talked to me about it......

Lets not take responsibility for our own safety
    libs gonna lib

Insanity_SC has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Insanity_SC has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Insanity_SC has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Insanity_SC has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Insanity_SC has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Insanity_SC has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Insanity_SC has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Insanity_SC has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Insanity_SC has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Insanity_SC has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Insanity_SC has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Print out the labor dept's own econometric study disproving the wage gap. The administrations own statistics bureau has shown that there is 0.4% wage gap, when you actually use legitimate statistical methods. POINT ZERO FOUR PERCENT. As in, non fuking existent.

Of course, these findings are backed by every other study done. But the admins own studies should be a little more persuasive. I had it bookmarked but cant find it now.