Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast
    JBrook has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JBrook has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JBrook has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JBrook has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JBrook has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JBrook has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JBrook has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JBrook has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JBrook has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JBrook has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JBrook has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by sequoiiathrone View Post
    I think some people are missing the point, I am nit talking about Jay Cutler vs. Anderson Silva. I am talking about a skinny 150lb kid talking tough saying how he isn't afraid of a big guy and could knock him out. I am sure bb are slow but why would they even fight for? They don't lift weights to fight people so it is just a pointless peacocking
    Fuking OP your title says BB'ers, now youre saying not a BB'er but just a big guy, huge effing difference dikhed

ironpump22 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ironpump22 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ironpump22 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ironpump22 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ironpump22 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ironpump22 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ironpump22 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ironpump22 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ironpump22 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ironpump22 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ironpump22 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    I'm not massive by any means but lots of ordinary people don't believe I can play volleyball because of inflexibility and "muscles getting in the way".

It's true I don't look like a typical volleyball player but then I go out and whip out the 45" vertical and smash the ball at their face.

Game. Set. Match.

The everyday person forgets that a lot of bodybuilders got into it through sport and were athletes to begin with.
    Personal Trainer and WBFF Pro Classic Physique

***FOLLOW***
    IG @jonkassian

Offering Online Training, program design, and consultations
    ----->>kvfitn3ss@gmail.com<<------

Mention Misc and get discount

FriendOfFrank has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FriendOfFrank has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FriendOfFrank has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FriendOfFrank has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FriendOfFrank has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FriendOfFrank has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FriendOfFrank has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FriendOfFrank has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FriendOfFrank has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FriendOfFrank has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FriendOfFrank has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    I think some people are missing the point, I am nit talking about Jay Cutler vs. Anderson Silva. I am talking about a skinny 150lb kid talking tough saying how he isn't afraid of a big guy and could knock him out. I am sure bb are slow but why would they even fight for? They don't lift weights to fight people so it is just a pointless peacocking
    I really don't see this happening too often. Maybe you just hang out with DB tough guys.

sequoiiathrone will become famous soon enough. (+50) sequoiiathrone will become famous soon enough. (+50) sequoiiathrone will become famous soon enough. (+50) sequoiiathrone will become famous soon enough. (+50) sequoiiathrone will become famous soon enough. (+50) sequoiiathrone will become famous soon enough. (+50) sequoiiathrone will become famous soon enough. (+50) sequoiiathrone will become famous soon enough. (+50) sequoiiathrone will become famous soon enough. (+50) sequoiiathrone will become famous soon enough. (+50) sequoiiathrone will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by ThaRoostah View Post
    If the bodybuilding physique was ideal for fighting then UFC fighters would look like bodybuilders. That being said that is only comparing them with people trained to fight. Compared with 99% of the rest of the population I would assume that they are above average fighters.
    That is what I think too, if neither of them can fight then I am gonna put my money on the bigger guy who worka out

rottenpixies is just really nice. (+1000) rottenpixies is just really nice. (+1000) rottenpixies is just really nice. (+1000) rottenpixies is just really nice. (+1000) rottenpixies is just really nice. (+1000) rottenpixies is just really nice. (+1000) rottenpixies is just really nice. (+1000) rottenpixies is just really nice. (+1000) rottenpixies is just really nice. (+1000) rottenpixies is just really nice. (+1000) rottenpixies is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by whitecollarcrim View Post
    because honestly I'm more afraid of someone who can do 10 weighted pullups and pistol squats than someone who benches 365.

mainly because of flexibilty.
    bodybuilders tend to be inflexible because of where they like to accumulate muscle mass.

also no matter how much you lift, you can't fix a glass jaw.
    I was thinking about this other night. I would think the more weight you can push the harder your punch is going to be, no?

I understand that getting some strength/muscle does not give your MMA skills without training, but I would think at the very least that the more weight you push the harder you can punch.

ILoveTrance is a name known to all. (+5000) ILoveTrance is a name known to all. (+5000) ILoveTrance is a name known to all. (+5000) ILoveTrance is a name known to all. (+5000) ILoveTrance is a name known to all. (+5000) ILoveTrance is a name known to all. (+5000) ILoveTrance is a name known to all. (+5000) ILoveTrance is a name known to all. (+5000) ILoveTrance is a name known to all. (+5000) ILoveTrance is a name known to all. (+5000) ILoveTrance is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by ironpump22 View Post
    I'm not massive by any means but lots of ordinary people don't believe I can play volleyball because of inflexibility and "muscles getting in the way".

It's true I don't look like a typical volleyball player but then I go out and whip out the 45" vertical and smash the ball at their face.

Game. Set. Match.

The everyday person forgets that a lot of bodybuilders got into it through sport and were athletes to begin with.

Ye, one of my teacher is always telling sh*t about how bodybuilder dont have any functional strenght, they cant play sports, etc... Funny this guy is 5"7 and skinny as fck.

120lbs here we come johndoejd54's Avatar
    johndoejd54 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) johndoejd54 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) johndoejd54 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) johndoejd54 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) johndoejd54 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) johndoejd54 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) johndoejd54 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) johndoejd54 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) johndoejd54 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) johndoejd54 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) johndoejd54 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by ThaRoostah View Post
    If the bodybuilding physique was ideal for fighting then UFC fighters would look like bodybuilders. That being said that is only comparing them with people trained to fight. Compared with 99% of the rest of the population I would assume that they are above average fighters.
    Idk bro even a 190lb physique guy who is girly in the bodybuilding world can be huge IRL
    hi my name is john i am 5'2" 175lbs and trying to get aesthetic

squat: 225
    bench:185
    deadlift: 245

Iowa crew

Gingerbruh is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Gingerbruh is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Gingerbruh is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Gingerbruh is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Gingerbruh is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Gingerbruh is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Gingerbruh is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Gingerbruh is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Gingerbruh is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Gingerbruh is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Gingerbruh is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    There's a reason there's weight classes.

SeymourCake is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SeymourCake is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SeymourCake is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SeymourCake is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SeymourCake is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SeymourCake is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SeymourCake is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SeymourCake is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SeymourCake is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SeymourCake is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SeymourCake is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)

sequoiiathrone will become famous soon enough. (+50) sequoiiathrone will become famous soon enough. (+50) sequoiiathrone will become famous soon enough. (+50) sequoiiathrone will become famous soon enough. (+50) sequoiiathrone will become famous soon enough. (+50) sequoiiathrone will become famous soon enough. (+50) sequoiiathrone will become famous soon enough. (+50) sequoiiathrone will become famous soon enough. (+50) sequoiiathrone will become famous soon enough. (+50) sequoiiathrone will become famous soon enough. (+50) sequoiiathrone will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by FriendOfFrank View Post
    I really don't see this happening too often. Maybe you just hang out with DB tough guys.
    youtube man, watch any bb training vids and you will see every 1 out of 10 comments a tough guy saying these exact things. Except one time a 140lb raver kid told me he could knock me out because muscle doesn't mean I can fight...

JBrook has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JBrook has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JBrook has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JBrook has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JBrook has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JBrook has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JBrook has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JBrook has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JBrook has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JBrook has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JBrook has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by rottenpixies View Post
    I was thinking about this other night. I would think the more weight you can push the harder your punch is going to be, no?

I understand that getting some strength/muscle does not give your MMA skills without training, but I would think at the very least that the more weight you push the harder you can punch.
    No, not necessarily, if you never throw punches, no matter how much weight you can bench/push/lift etc it really wont matter. The guys that can hit hard are they guys that punch regularly or at least semi regularly. Bigger guys have more weight behind their punch, doesn't mean they can punch hard, big difference.

I plead the 6th. whitecollarcrim's Avatar
    whitecollarcrim is a name known to all. (+5000) whitecollarcrim is a name known to all. (+5000) whitecollarcrim is a name known to all. (+5000) whitecollarcrim is a name known to all. (+5000) whitecollarcrim is a name known to all. (+5000) whitecollarcrim is a name known to all. (+5000) whitecollarcrim is a name known to all. (+5000) whitecollarcrim is a name known to all. (+5000) whitecollarcrim is a name known to all. (+5000) whitecollarcrim is a name known to all. (+5000) whitecollarcrim is a name known to all. (+5000)

I assume it's like golf.

You can be the strongest guy ever, doesn't mean you'll hit the ball the furthest.
    It's all about that technique.
    Muscle + technique beats just muscle or just technique.
    However I think technique beats muscle.
    "The Spartans do not ask how many are the enemy, but where are they."

Start date to Aestheticism: 10/11/2015

FriendOfFrank has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FriendOfFrank has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FriendOfFrank has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FriendOfFrank has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FriendOfFrank has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FriendOfFrank has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FriendOfFrank has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FriendOfFrank has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FriendOfFrank has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FriendOfFrank has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FriendOfFrank has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Smaller guy was obviously a wrestler. And that is what will happen every time in a wrestler vs. non wrestler situation.

LOL at the big guy's boys trying to pull the wrestler off and make it standup only after the second takedown.

johndoejd54 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) johndoejd54 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) johndoejd54 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) johndoejd54 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) johndoejd54 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) johndoejd54 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) johndoejd54 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) johndoejd54 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) johndoejd54 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) johndoejd54 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) johndoejd54 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by retiredrunner View Post
    Speed kills? And even the biggest guys will crumple up helpless with a well placed leg kick? And haymakers don't win fights?
    All my years watching mma I do not think I've seen anyone fall due to a leg kick

Bodybuilders are huge and can smash purely off their size

Even a big guy like 180lbs of trained lean 7%bf grainy muscle can take on some guy who rolled for a year

Iowa crew

TheMeier is just really nice. (+1000) TheMeier is just really nice. (+1000) TheMeier is just really nice. (+1000) TheMeier is just really nice. (+1000) TheMeier is just really nice. (+1000) TheMeier is just really nice. (+1000) TheMeier is just really nice. (+1000) TheMeier is just really nice. (+1000) TheMeier is just really nice. (+1000) TheMeier is just really nice. (+1000) TheMeier is just really nice. (+1000)
    I just see everywhere people saying, "I Bet he can't take a punch" or "I could knock him out" or "that is just show muscle, no strength at all, I would knock him out in a fight". I don't know where all of this came from, are people just hiding their insecurities by acting tough?
    Best quote I can think of on this topic comes from a book by Andy McNabb, a former member of the British SAS. I don't remember it verbatim, but he basically wrote "if a bloke is a big guy, crack him on the head with a bottle and GTFO there because he can drop you with one swing."

Unless you're an extremely skilled fighter I wouldn't go around fukking with guys 40+ pounds heavier. Weight classes exist for a reason.

shweetbro will become famous soon enough. (+50) shweetbro will become famous soon enough. (+50) shweetbro will become famous soon enough. (+50) shweetbro will become famous soon enough. (+50) shweetbro will become famous soon enough. (+50) shweetbro will become famous soon enough. (+50) shweetbro will become famous soon enough. (+50) shweetbro will become famous soon enough. (+50) shweetbro will become famous soon enough. (+50) shweetbro will become famous soon enough. (+50) shweetbro will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by headinahole View Post
    Strong gif to name correlation

Originally Posted by SeymourCake View Post
    The bodybuilder was smaller there

Get a guy 50lbs more than him and lean

Iowa crew

Originally Posted by johndoejd54 View Post
    All my years watching mma I do not think I've seen anyone fall due to a leg kick

Bodybuilders are huge and can smash purely off their size

Even a big guy like 180lbs of trained lean 7%bf grainy muscle can take on some guy who rolled for a year
    Pat Berry has TKO'd people with leg kicks

deadhead6391 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) deadhead6391 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) deadhead6391 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) deadhead6391 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) deadhead6391 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) deadhead6391 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) deadhead6391 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) deadhead6391 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) deadhead6391 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) deadhead6391 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) deadhead6391 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    I have no clue how to fight but when a 130 lb ******* with no training says he can beat me up because strength doesnt matter I lol. Was just fukking around with my buddy with around the same stats as me but a bit taller and doesnt lift after he was back for leave from the marines and I was astonished at how easily I overpowered him and he was trained. I had no clue what I was doing and everything he threw at me I literally brushed off like I was fighting a toddler. It was embarrassing. Yeah mass holds you back to an extent (i'm not at that point obviously) but people that claim strength doesnt matter in a fight are fukking delusional.

Originally Posted by JBrook View Post
    Fuking OP your title says BB'ers, now youre saying not a BB'er but just a big guy, huge effing difference dikhed
    Bodybuilding - the practice of strengthening and enlarging the muscles of the body through exercise. So anyone who works out for size is considered a bb. Therefore a big guy who got that way is a bb dikhead

SeymourCake is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SeymourCake is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SeymourCake is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SeymourCake is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SeymourCake is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SeymourCake is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SeymourCake is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SeymourCake is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SeymourCake is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SeymourCake is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SeymourCake is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by johndoejd54 View Post
    The bodybuilder was smaller there

Get a guy 50lbs more than him and lean
    You really think someone who is heavier and leaner will make a difference in fighting a skilled fighter?

Lol

Kansas123 is a name known to all. (+5000) Kansas123 is a name known to all. (+5000) Kansas123 is a name known to all. (+5000) Kansas123 is a name known to all. (+5000) Kansas123 is a name known to all. (+5000) Kansas123 is a name known to all. (+5000) Kansas123 is a name known to all. (+5000) Kansas123 is a name known to all. (+5000) Kansas123 is a name known to all. (+5000) Kansas123 is a name known to all. (+5000) Kansas123 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Real bodybuilders aren't athletic unless you train to be athletic.
    Bench: 45lbx4,500 reps
    Deadlift: 100x6,500 reps
    Squat: wtf is "squat"?

jackleballs is just really nice. (+1000) jackleballs is just really nice. (+1000) jackleballs is just really nice. (+1000) jackleballs is just really nice. (+1000) jackleballs is just really nice. (+1000) jackleballs is just really nice. (+1000) jackleballs is just really nice. (+1000) jackleballs is just really nice. (+1000) jackleballs is just really nice. (+1000) jackleballs is just really nice. (+1000) jackleballs is just really nice. (+1000)
    A real pro bodybuilder gets gassed walking up a flight of stairs. Their endurance is zero. That's probably why.

tetrasarin is a name known to all. (+5000) tetrasarin is a name known to all. (+5000) tetrasarin is a name known to all. (+5000) tetrasarin is a name known to all. (+5000) tetrasarin is a name known to all. (+5000) tetrasarin is a name known to all. (+5000) tetrasarin is a name known to all. (+5000) tetrasarin is a name known to all. (+5000) tetrasarin is a name known to all. (+5000) tetrasarin is a name known to all. (+5000) tetrasarin is a name known to all. (+5000)

force=mass x acceleration

Mass is based on someones weight which is why heavier guys have the advantage in that department. The mass you utilize in a punch is based on your technique. Acceleration is matter of explosiveness and not strength.

So say you have 2 170 pound guys. One is a boxer and does only calisthenics/plyometrics, and never benched. The other is an untrained bodybuilder who benches 405.

They both throw a straight right. The boxer has better technique which means his mass value is higher for the punch even if they weigh the same. The boxer will also have better acceleration because he's trained to punch and does speedwork regularly. So both values are higher which means he will punch harder than the strong bodybuilder. Strength doesn't matter for striking. It's all about explosiveness. Grappling is a different matter though

Androit is just really nice. (+1000) Androit is just really nice. (+1000) Androit is just really nice. (+1000) Androit is just really nice. (+1000) Androit is just really nice. (+1000) Androit is just really nice. (+1000) Androit is just really nice. (+1000) Androit is just really nice. (+1000) Androit is just really nice. (+1000) Androit is just really nice. (+1000) Androit is just really nice. (+1000)
    Because some people has this idiotic perception that big muscles = steroids and that if you use steroids they are "fake plastic muscle" (srs ive met some of these actual living breathing idiots) so they think that guys with big "fake muscles" cant do anything to them
    *Islander Pride crew*
    *Not gay if you say no homo crew ♂ *
    *Lifting and grappling crew*
    *BJJ addict crew*

standorfall is not very well liked. (-100) standorfall is not very well liked. (-100) standorfall is not very well liked. (-100) standorfall is not very well liked. (-100) standorfall is not very well liked. (-100) standorfall is not very well liked. (-100) standorfall is not very well liked. (-100) standorfall is not very well liked. (-100) standorfall is not very well liked. (-100) standorfall is not very well liked. (-100) standorfall is not very well liked. (-100)
    Mate iv seen young big mouthy meat heads getting ****ed up way too many times outside pubs by blokes in their 50s with fat beer bellies that have never looked like they have worked out a day in their life (i understand that average British men are a lot tougher then average American men so you might not see this as often over in the states) just because someone builds muscle doesn't suddenly make them hard and give them the knowledge on how to fight, something Americans can't seem to comprehend which i found strange.

Don't be scared homie! mexanacho's Avatar
    mexanacho is a name known to all. (+5000) mexanacho is a name known to all. (+5000) mexanacho is a name known to all. (+5000) mexanacho is a name known to all. (+5000) mexanacho is a name known to all. (+5000) mexanacho is a name known to all. (+5000) mexanacho is a name known to all. (+5000) mexanacho is a name known to all. (+5000) mexanacho is a name known to all. (+5000) mexanacho is a name known to all. (+5000) mexanacho is a name known to all. (+5000)
    because honestly I'm more afraid of someone who can do 10 weighted pullups and pistol squats than someone who benches 365.

mainly because of flexibilty.
    bodybuilders tend to be inflexible because of where they like to accumulate muscle mass.

also no matter how much you lift, you can't fix a glass jaw.
    that not really true tho is it? I cant imagine how itd be easier to ko someone with a huge jacked up neck and traps over some non-lifting guy with no traps and a pencil neck.
    "When it comes to matters of the heart always follow your dick"

“Out of every one hundred men, ten shouldn't even be there, eighty are just targets, nine are the real fighters, and we are lucky to have them, for they make the battle. Ah, but the one, one is a warrior, and he will bring the others back.”

Eagles - 6ers - Angels

rottenpixies is just really nice. (+1000) rottenpixies is just really nice. (+1000) rottenpixies is just really nice. (+1000) rottenpixies is just really nice. (+1000) rottenpixies is just really nice. (+1000) rottenpixies is just really nice. (+1000) rottenpixies is just really nice. (+1000) rottenpixies is just really nice. (+1000) rottenpixies is just really nice. (+1000) rottenpixies is just really nice. (+1000) rottenpixies is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by SeymourCake View Post
    You really think someone who is heavier and leaner will make a difference in fighting a skilled fighter?

Lol
    Anyone who thinks that all that matters is size, watch this.

Recovered Ameribrah headinahole's Avatar
    headinahole has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) headinahole has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) headinahole has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) headinahole has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) headinahole has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) headinahole has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) headinahole has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) headinahole has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) headinahole has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) headinahole has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) headinahole has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by mexanacho View Post
    that not really true tho is it? I cant imagine how itd be easier to ko someone with a huge jacked up neck and traps over some non-lifting guy with no traps and a pencil neck.
    Everyone has a button man, no matter their size.

It's why I could never get into boxing, a direct shot on my chin and it's night night time. I can take a solid shot from anywhere else, but that straight forward chin shot puts me the fuk out.
    ***Traditional Wet Shaving Crew***
    ***Official Dog Owners Crew***
    ***Whiskey Neat Crew***
    ***Texas Crew***
    ***Dallas Misc***
    Back From Back Injury pic thread updated (8/21/14)
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=162931351

Originally Posted by standorfall View Post
    Mate iv seen young big mouthy meat heads getting ****ed up way too many times outside pubs by blokes in their 50s with fat beer bellies that have never looked like they have worked out a day in their life (i understand that average British men are a lot tougher then average American men so you might not see this as often over in the states) just because someone builds muscle doesn't suddenly make them hard and give them the knowledge on how to fight, something Americans can't seem to comprehend which i found strange.
    But also getting muscle doesn't suddenly make you a poor fighter either.