Thread: Lost gains

AlexRyan1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) AlexRyan1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) AlexRyan1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) AlexRyan1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) AlexRyan1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) AlexRyan1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) AlexRyan1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) AlexRyan1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) AlexRyan1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) AlexRyan1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) AlexRyan1 will become famous soon enough. (+50)

Lost gains

Went on holiday with my mates got smashed everyday and didn't eat much, went out weighing 77kg came back weighing 70
    Came back almost a week ago still feel like **** only been to the gym twice will it take long to gain the weight back or normal time? and whats the best way to start getting back into the gym?
    and strength wise I hit 90kgx1 ages ago but stuggled with a set of 75kg last week on bench lol

pls tell me the gains will come back quickly
    Back to training log http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=163233961
    ☆☆☆υк ¢яєω☆☆☆
    ★ DEADLIFT CREW ★
    ARSENAL CREW