Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
    bodyhard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bodyhard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bodyhard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bodyhard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bodyhard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bodyhard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bodyhard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bodyhard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bodyhard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bodyhard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bodyhard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)

F'ck my life is a f'cking roller coaster

As most of you know I lost my job last year in November, I then landed a great opportunity March of this year earning more money with a prestigious company in Connecticut. (I worked exclusively from home for 8 + years) Although the commute is 45 minutes it is a really nice drive and I actually looked forward to it.

OK so in the last month we got a new COO and yesterday he fires my boss who reported directly to him.

Now everyone who reported to my boss is walking on egg shells and these people have been there for years. I am fairly new so I can just imagine what is going to happen to me

I was told he is meeting with everyone who reported to my boss starting tomorrow

Wish me luck guys, I think I am going t need it...
    On the list for Bannukah

Jtbny has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jtbny has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jtbny has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jtbny has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jtbny has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jtbny has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jtbny has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jtbny has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jtbny has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jtbny has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jtbny has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Good luck. Bring a roll of quarters just in case
    ☻/
    /▌
    / \ Don't care what you do crew.

Former natty ☠ 101- lift heavy things consistently over time as often as you can recover from.

ajdahlheimer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ajdahlheimer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ajdahlheimer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ajdahlheimer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ajdahlheimer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ajdahlheimer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ajdahlheimer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ajdahlheimer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ajdahlheimer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ajdahlheimer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ajdahlheimer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Any idea why he fired your boss, BH? A lot of the times the middle-managers are the first to go when a company wants to lean down....

JediRN has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JediRN has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JediRN has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JediRN has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JediRN has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JediRN has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JediRN has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JediRN has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JediRN has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JediRN has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JediRN has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Seriously thought I was going into a Mickieson thread.

With that out of the way. Best of luck to you. Shake ups suck. Fully fuqing suck. Been there done that. Never want to go through that again.
    A man who views the world the same at 50 as he did at 20 has wasted 30 years of his life.

Muhammad Ali

Old-Time-Lifter has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Old-Time-Lifter has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Old-Time-Lifter has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Old-Time-Lifter has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Old-Time-Lifter has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Old-Time-Lifter has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Old-Time-Lifter has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Old-Time-Lifter has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Old-Time-Lifter has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Old-Time-Lifter has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Old-Time-Lifter has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Well don't fret yet, as was already said middle management gets hammered regularly.

But, that's one of the reasons I got out of the corporate world years ago. All the bs and backstabbing got old pretty fast.

Prayers for good news.
    Was friends with Methuselah

bodyhard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bodyhard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bodyhard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bodyhard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bodyhard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bodyhard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bodyhard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bodyhard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bodyhard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bodyhard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bodyhard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by Jtbny View Post
    Good luck. Bring a roll of quarters just in case
    Normally I would just let this roll as just an internet ahole, and not even respond, but you and I met in person and for you to make a joke out of something that is going to affect my living is f'cked up sh!t..

Originally Posted by ajdahlheimer View Post
    Any idea why he fired your boss, BH? A lot of the times the middle-managers are the first to go when a company wants to lean down....
    No I guess I will find out tomorrow.

Originally Posted by JediRN View Post
    Seriously thought I was going into a Mickieson thread.

With that out of the way. Best of luck to you. Shake ups suck. Fully fuqing suck. Been there done that. Never want to go through that again.
    it sucks ass..
    On the list for Bannukah

Originally Posted by Old-Time-Lifter View Post
    Well don't fret yet, as was already said middle management gets hammered regularly.

But, that's one of the reasons I got out of the corporate world years ago. All the bs and backstabbing got old pretty fast.

Prayers for good news.
    Thanks OTL I am already feeling stressed out.
    On the list for Bannukah

ajdahlheimer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ajdahlheimer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ajdahlheimer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ajdahlheimer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ajdahlheimer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ajdahlheimer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ajdahlheimer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ajdahlheimer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ajdahlheimer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ajdahlheimer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ajdahlheimer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Keep your head-up, BH. My old company deciding to outsource their MIS last year turned out to be a very positive thing for me (got a better job in a better industry and like what I'm doing much more).

frozensparky is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) frozensparky is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) frozensparky is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) frozensparky is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) frozensparky is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) frozensparky is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) frozensparky is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) frozensparky is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) frozensparky is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) frozensparky is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) frozensparky is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Sucks to have to wait and see what will happen. Try not to let it getto you though. Until you actually find out what's going on worrying will only affect you and not the outcome anyways.

There have always been rumors of my company being bought out since I started here 6 years ago. I decided long ago to start worrying when I'm looking for a new job and not before
    It's not your beliefs that make you a better person, it's your behavior.

"If you're having girl problems I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems and a b1tch ain't 1" JayZ

Originally Posted by frozensparky View Post
    Sucks to have to wait and see what will happen. Try not to let it getto you though. Until you actually find out what's going on worrying will only affect you and not the outcome anyways.

There have always been rumors of my company being bought out since I started here 6 years ago. I decided long ago to start worrying when I'm looking for a new job and not before
    Excellent points, FS (though it could have used an Angie pic )

Originally Posted by ajdahlheimer View Post
    Keep your head-up, BH. My old company deciding to outsource their MIS last year turned out to be a very positive thing for me (got a better job in a better industry and like what I'm doing much more).
    Originally Posted by frozensparky View Post

Yeah I know I am starting to post my resume out there just in case.

But the sh!t is, I hate to start this all over again man, I JUST landed this job
    On the list for Bannukah

Plateauplower has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Plateauplower has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Plateauplower has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Plateauplower has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Plateauplower has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Plateauplower has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Plateauplower has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Plateauplower has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Plateauplower has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Plateauplower has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Plateauplower has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by bodyhard View Post
    Yeah I know I am starting to post my resume out there just in case.

But the sh!t is, I hate to start this all over again man, I JUST landed this job
    Im not sure what type of industry you work in, but I have been through similar situations before. Many times the new leadership will want to meet with the staff, (even if they fired a middle manager) to see what value they bring to the company. I would be thinking up some good responses to what value you and the other people in your section bring, similar to a job interview but with more emphasis on the specific tasks/duties that you do that add value or profit.
    Without knowing why your boss got canned, you might be stressing a bit prematurely. It could have been the result of dialog between him and the new boss that didnt go well, he could have screwed up an important task, etc, etc...Good idea to pollish up the resume and keep it up to date anyway, but I would prepare to impress the new boss, and hope for the best as well.

Jtbny has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jtbny has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jtbny has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jtbny has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jtbny has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jtbny has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jtbny has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jtbny has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jtbny has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jtbny has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jtbny has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Normally I would just let this roll as just an internet ahole, and not even respond, but you and I met in person and for you to make a joke out of something that is going to affect my living is f'cked up sh!t..

No I guess I will find out tomorrow.

it sucks ass..
    Just trying to lighten the mood. John this has been standard protocol in every company I worked for. I was in upper management for a few years with a Fortune 100 company. In that time I managed depts that had numerous managers reporting to me. I released one manager during my time and it was for a dept I didn't have intimidate knowledge of or the people working in it. In order to understand what was going on and everyone's role I met with each person privately. We weren't replacing the manager right away because it was late in the year (save salary) so I needed to be brought up to speed.

I'm sure you'll be fine. Those who are an asset to a company are usually always an asset. The ones who should be worried are the ones who know they aren't cutting it IMO.
    ☻/
    /▌

Former natty ☠ 101- lift heavy things consistently over time as often as you can recover from.

weiss1967 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) weiss1967 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) weiss1967 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) weiss1967 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) weiss1967 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) weiss1967 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) weiss1967 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) weiss1967 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) weiss1967 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) weiss1967 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) weiss1967 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Wish me luck guys, I think I am going t need it...
    John, wish you good luck. I am thinking, changes in the company (from my experience) are usually cooking for some time before the axe fall. You may have been hired specifically to bring in a fresh ideas and new style, with changes coming in shortly. So, those who really should worry are regular employees who where with the company for years. This is how the situation looks like to me.

beachguy498 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) beachguy498 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) beachguy498 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) beachguy498 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) beachguy498 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) beachguy498 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) beachguy498 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) beachguy498 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) beachguy498 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) beachguy498 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) beachguy498 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    How are you fixed for seniority there? I don't think you need to worry, I'm sure you work hard and never surf BB.com while on the clock....

We have a turnover of general managers here. Since 2005, we're on the 4th one. They answer to people in another facility who really call the shots.
    In space, nobody can smell Uranus....

jeffaus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jeffaus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jeffaus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jeffaus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jeffaus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jeffaus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jeffaus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jeffaus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jeffaus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jeffaus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jeffaus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Best of luck John, hope its all fine.
    pick it up and put it down

Registered User quicksand jesus's Avatar
    quicksand jesus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) quicksand jesus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) quicksand jesus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) quicksand jesus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) quicksand jesus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) quicksand jesus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) quicksand jesus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) quicksand jesus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) quicksand jesus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) quicksand jesus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) quicksand jesus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    <In order to understand what was going on and everyone's role I met with each person privately.>

Makes sense.

<Those who are an asset to a company are usually always an asset. The ones who should be worried are the ones who know they aren't cutting it >

So true... Any boss that is worth anything does not want to get rid of good talent.

Good luck with the meeting.
    COYS!

Cancer sucks!

And to add some real talk here luck and prayers are great but preparation for this sit down will determine the outcome. If you have a feeling this meeting is more of a get to know the employee meeting be prepared to justify what it is you do and the value you bring with tangible examples/results. If you've worked on projects be prepared to talk about your role and the outcome. If you are involved with outside clients be prepared to talk about your successes and what it means to the bottom line. My wife went though the same thing a few years ago when she was an Assoicate Director and her Director was dismissed with no notice. The VP asked all sorts of things and my wife was completely prepared. Keeping a folder with this information as it happens is always a good idea.

You get idea just prepare yourself the best you can and be yourself.
    ☻/
    /▌

danap3681 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) danap3681 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) danap3681 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) danap3681 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) danap3681 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) danap3681 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) danap3681 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) danap3681 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) danap3681 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) danap3681 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) danap3681 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    ^^^ Thinking this might be the case. Getting to know the employees. Be positive BH Hope it all goes well.
    **DIRTYSOUTHCREW**
    #sizeistheprizeswoleisthegoal

djflex has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) djflex has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) djflex has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) djflex has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) djflex has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) djflex has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) djflex has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) djflex has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) djflex has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) djflex has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) djflex has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Would not panic yet, but good luck. Nothing is safe anymore it seems

I am not concern with my skill set or what I bring to the table as I have been in this field for over 18 years and I am an excellent executive. My main and only concern is that the person I reported (as well as the one who hired me) to is the one gone. So along with him goes all the work I have done in the last several months, in other words someone to talk about how well I done/did without me having to "sell" myself.

Anyway John, let me apologize for snapping at you, I am just tense right now, so once again I apologize man.

I am just going to let the cards fall where they may, it is what it is.
    On the list for Bannukah

I am not concern with my skill set or what I bring to the table as I have been in this field for over 18 years and I am an excellent executive. My main and only concern is that the person I reported (as well as the one who hired me) to is the one gone. So along with him goes all the work I have done in the last several months, in other words someone to talk about how well I done/did without me having to "sell" myself.

Anyway John, let me apologize for snapping at you, I am just tense right now, so once again I apologize man.

I am just going to let the cards fall where they may, it is what it is.
    My bad for making light of the situation. It's always tough when this kind of stuff happens but like you said 18 years of expereince with an excellent skill set. Just hate to see you back in the ER over something like this.
    ☻/
    /▌

Md, Misc, Old-Brah SillieBazzillie's Avatar
    SillieBazzillie has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SillieBazzillie has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SillieBazzillie has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SillieBazzillie has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SillieBazzillie has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SillieBazzillie has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SillieBazzillie has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SillieBazzillie has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SillieBazzillie has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SillieBazzillie has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SillieBazzillie has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    I'll add that often times new C-suite folks want to bring in folks from their prior jobs whom they know do good work. That said, they can't boot everyone or they lose all the institutional history and memory of how to get things done. If you have a good rep with the other C-suiters, you'll be fine. As others have said, he probably just wants to meet with everyone to get to know them since your prior boss was between everyone and him before.

Good luck.
    Early AM workout crew.
    Holy crap dude, Satan's huge crew.

BH--if this was the boss you were worried that you told him how old you were--at least you no longer have to worry about him judging you on that, brah.

Built Upon Struggle FlaIronMind's Avatar
    FlaIronMind has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FlaIronMind has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FlaIronMind has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FlaIronMind has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FlaIronMind has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FlaIronMind has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FlaIronMind has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FlaIronMind has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FlaIronMind has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FlaIronMind has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FlaIronMind has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Prayers ascending for you John.

DocHoss is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DocHoss is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DocHoss is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DocHoss is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DocHoss is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DocHoss is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DocHoss is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DocHoss is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DocHoss is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DocHoss is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DocHoss is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Wishing you the best, John. I won't make any jokes to lighten the situation, but you seem to be someone who has been through a lot in life and has better than average stress-handling abilities when you need them.
    Peace: Lift Long and Prosper!

Alamagan Dågan - and proud of it!

Lean, mean, geek machine

OzChops is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) OzChops is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) OzChops is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) OzChops is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) OzChops is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) OzChops is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) OzChops is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) OzChops is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) OzChops is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) OzChops is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) OzChops is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    I'm not normally one to comment on these things, but here goes.

Uncertainty in employment is one of the most stressful times in your life.

If there is a new COO looking to shake things up, then often those who have been there the least amount of time can have the least to fear.
    Often it can be about taking the company in new directions, and losing the "we do it this way because we've always done it this way" mentality.

As you say, you're not worried about what you bring to the table so that's a definite positive.

Just my thoughts based on what I've seen personally.
    Lift heavy things, eat according to your goals.

(;`ー´)o/ ̄ ̄ ̄~>°)))彡 Mulloway69's Avatar
    Mulloway69 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mulloway69 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mulloway69 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mulloway69 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mulloway69 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mulloway69 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mulloway69 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mulloway69 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mulloway69 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mulloway69 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mulloway69 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Pepper thyne angus & good luck.
    01110011 01101000 01101111 01110010 01110100 01110101 01110010 01101100 00101110 01100001 01110100 00101111 01100110 01101111 01000101 01010011 00111000

Frnkd is a name known to all. (+5000) Frnkd is a name known to all. (+5000) Frnkd is a name known to all. (+5000) Frnkd is a name known to all. (+5000) Frnkd is a name known to all. (+5000) Frnkd is a name known to all. (+5000) Frnkd is a name known to all. (+5000) Frnkd is a name known to all. (+5000) Frnkd is a name known to all. (+5000) Frnkd is a name known to all. (+5000) Frnkd is a name known to all. (+5000)
    New people will always look at things black and white.....hatchet men included. When you get the talk, you have to sell yourself, do not talk bad about anyone, focus on the positive and how you see your contribution will benefit the company. be positive, look at your strength and dont discount anything you have done. And, when asked a question to solicit your opinion, remember the bottom line is economic results...
    I hired new people who come in doing exactly what I mentioned. As soon as I hear excuses that someone else was at fault for an error or lack of results was due to whatever, I stop listening and my opinions have just been made.
    Solution based comments that really show off your skill set, keep that in mind.
    Good luck.
    I'm open to any suggestions and have a difficult time accepting limitations without an honest effort on my part, you can count on that!

"iCan, iWill, iHave"

There are always choices, no bad ones, no good ones, only "great" ones,
    "Oh, great!" :)

TouaregV8 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TouaregV8 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TouaregV8 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TouaregV8 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TouaregV8 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TouaregV8 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TouaregV8 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TouaregV8 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TouaregV8 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TouaregV8 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TouaregV8 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    The corporate world is full of non-stop acquisitions and reorganizations nowadays and it sucks hairy a$$. I lost my job back in March and have not found a replacement yet. There is absolutely nothing going on in my field in my area right now. I actually dropped off an application and resume today at the gym that I train at. Willing to take something part time for now just to give myself something to do.

My wife is currently in business meetings at her corporate office in CT (Trumbull) this week. She found out last night at a company dinner that the executives of her company were planning to eliminate her business unit but at the very last minute they changed their minds. Would have really sucked for the both of us to be jobless at the same time.

This will blow over, BH. I know the uncertainty and having to prove your worth all over again to someone new sucks, but things will work itself out. Unfortunately this is the world that we live in today.
    -Squattin' in the curl rack.