Liongooder has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Post Taking Lipo-6 and Whey Protein Iso.100

Is this okay or should i stop taking whey protein if i want better results?

Additional info: i always work harder than i should. pushing it to the limit.

bolnbob is on a distinguished road. (+10) bolnbob is on a distinguished road. (+10) bolnbob is on a distinguished road. (+10) bolnbob is on a distinguished road. (+10) bolnbob is on a distinguished road. (+10) bolnbob is on a distinguished road. (+10) bolnbob is on a distinguished road. (+10) bolnbob is on a distinguished road. (+10) bolnbob is on a distinguished road. (+10) bolnbob is on a distinguished road. (+10) bolnbob is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by Liongooder View Post
    Is this okay or should i stop taking whey protein if i want better results?

Additional info: i always work harder than i should. pushing it to the limit.
    From what I've read, heard and seen in my own body the Iso-100 Hydrolyzed Whey is great for everything. I've been trying to tone up, but also cut body fat especially in my stomach and in the last month and a half have lost 1.5% body fat. I'm pretty sure protein is good in all diets, just want to watch out for calories and added garbage which the Iso-100 has very little of.

bodybuilder03 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) bodybuilder03 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) bodybuilder03 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) bodybuilder03 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) bodybuilder03 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) bodybuilder03 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) bodybuilder03 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) bodybuilder03 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) bodybuilder03 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) bodybuilder03 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) bodybuilder03 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    You can take Lipo 6 and Iso-100 together. Its just protein and a fat burner. The protein can be used as a way to help reach your daily protein macros or in place of a meal if your in a rush or what not. To help continue your results, be sure to stay on top of your diet and cardio, this will allow you to continue to make progress.
    AI Sports Nutrition Dir. of Sales/Marketing

Save 20% off on all AI Sports Nutrition products when you go to checkout all month long.

http://www.bodybuilding.com/store/ai/ai.htm

********.com/AISportsNutrition

Subscribe to our newsletter at http://forms.aweber.com/form/85/1635053985.htm
    Ask me for samples!
    Disclaimer: The above post is my personal opinion and does not represent the official position of any company or entity. It does not constitute medical advice.

emergency has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) emergency has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) emergency has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) emergency has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) emergency has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) emergency has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) emergency has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) emergency has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) emergency has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) emergency has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) emergency has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    I suggest you take a visit over to the nutrition section and get the basics figured out before trying to drop your protein sup to reach your goals. Diet and training are the most important.
    "All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is that good men do nothing." (Edmund Burke)

Thanks a lot guys, but i won't need to take whey protein if i am using natural sources? right......

Here is my diet:

Veggie style with egg whites & cooked chicken breast.
    Morning cardio 6 days a week, i would make it 7 if that's okay
    & gym afternoon.

Gwyndane is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Gwyndane is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Gwyndane is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Gwyndane is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Gwyndane is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Gwyndane is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Gwyndane is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Gwyndane is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Gwyndane is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Gwyndane is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Gwyndane is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by Liongooder View Post
    Thanks a lot guys, but i won't need to take whey protein if i am using natural sources? right......

Here is my diet:

Veggie style with egg whites & cooked chicken breast.
    Morning cardio 6 days a week, i would make it 7 if that's okay
    & gym afternoon.
    thats all you eat? srs?

Yeah that's it man, going to be like this for a month only to see how much weight i am gonna drop.