Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 LastLast
    Instagram:thevphysique SkinnyPhysique's Avatar
    SkinnyPhysique will become famous soon enough. (+50) SkinnyPhysique will become famous soon enough. (+50) SkinnyPhysique will become famous soon enough. (+50) SkinnyPhysique will become famous soon enough. (+50) SkinnyPhysique will become famous soon enough. (+50) SkinnyPhysique will become famous soon enough. (+50) SkinnyPhysique will become famous soon enough. (+50) SkinnyPhysique will become famous soon enough. (+50) SkinnyPhysique will become famous soon enough. (+50) SkinnyPhysique will become famous soon enough. (+50) SkinnyPhysique will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by lucidmonkey View Post
    Sick physique mirin hard, repped for that transformation.
    Thanks brah!

-=Zeus=-! has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) -=Zeus=-! has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) -=Zeus=-! has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) -=Zeus=-! has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) -=Zeus=-! has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) -=Zeus=-! has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) -=Zeus=-! has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) -=Zeus=-! has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) -=Zeus=-! has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) -=Zeus=-! has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) -=Zeus=-! has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    okay I want to say youre more aesthetic than I but where are the leg pics.

eat shît sleep aesthetics ZakAlreadyExist's Avatar
    ZakAlreadyExist will become famous soon enough. (+50) ZakAlreadyExist will become famous soon enough. (+50) ZakAlreadyExist will become famous soon enough. (+50) ZakAlreadyExist will become famous soon enough. (+50) ZakAlreadyExist will become famous soon enough. (+50) ZakAlreadyExist will become famous soon enough. (+50) ZakAlreadyExist will become famous soon enough. (+50) ZakAlreadyExist will become famous soon enough. (+50) ZakAlreadyExist will become famous soon enough. (+50) ZakAlreadyExist will become famous soon enough. (+50) ZakAlreadyExist will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    why add "natty" to the tittle ?

It's a nice transformation

itsRyan is a complete loser! (-2000) itsRyan is a complete loser! (-2000) itsRyan is a complete loser! (-2000) itsRyan is a complete loser! (-2000) itsRyan is a complete loser! (-2000) itsRyan is a complete loser! (-2000) itsRyan is a complete loser! (-2000) itsRyan is a complete loser! (-2000) itsRyan is a complete loser! (-2000) itsRyan is a complete loser! (-2000) itsRyan is a complete loser! (-2000)
    Originally Posted by ZakAlreadyExist View Post

sponsorships, youtube channel, physique competitor etc
    Sig line can't be a novel

shawntoronto is a name known to all. (+5000) shawntoronto is a name known to all. (+5000) shawntoronto is a name known to all. (+5000) shawntoronto is a name known to all. (+5000) shawntoronto is a name known to all. (+5000) shawntoronto is a name known to all. (+5000) shawntoronto is a name known to all. (+5000) shawntoronto is a name known to all. (+5000) shawntoronto is a name known to all. (+5000) shawntoronto is a name known to all. (+5000) shawntoronto is a name known to all. (+5000)
    I can't even get close to that level of leanness, and how do you keep your fat cals at 60g, could you still diet down to that body fat level if you lowered carbs and upped the fats?

SkinnyPhysique will become famous soon enough. (+50) SkinnyPhysique will become famous soon enough. (+50) SkinnyPhysique will become famous soon enough. (+50) SkinnyPhysique will become famous soon enough. (+50) SkinnyPhysique will become famous soon enough. (+50) SkinnyPhysique will become famous soon enough. (+50) SkinnyPhysique will become famous soon enough. (+50) SkinnyPhysique will become famous soon enough. (+50) SkinnyPhysique will become famous soon enough. (+50) SkinnyPhysique will become famous soon enough. (+50) SkinnyPhysique will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by itsRyan View Post
    OP is so natty. Must be on the best creatine and whey to get like that
    Originally Posted by ZakAlreadyExist View Post

sponsorships, youtube channel, physique competitor etc
    Why not? I am natural and people are going to ask anyways?

Originally Posted by -=Zeus=-! View Post
    okay I want to say youre more aesthetic than I but where are the leg pics.
    Will post leg shot for ya brah!

Lookin lean as fuark at 6'0, 190lbs btw.

Originally Posted by shawntoronto View Post
    I can't even get close to that level of leanness, and how do you keep your fat cals at 60g, could you still diet down to that body fat level if you lowered carbs and upped the fats?
    They've only been at 60 the last 2 weeks, was at 65 before that and 70 about a month ago. My body responds better to higher carb, lower fat diets. Its definitely possible to diet down with higher fat I just love my carbs too much lol.

You compete?

BeastlyBro is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BeastlyBro is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BeastlyBro is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BeastlyBro is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BeastlyBro is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BeastlyBro is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BeastlyBro is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BeastlyBro is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BeastlyBro is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BeastlyBro is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BeastlyBro is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    What do you do for a warmup? Stretching ect?

Theboy314 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Theboy314 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Theboy314 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Theboy314 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Theboy314 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Theboy314 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Theboy314 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Theboy314 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Theboy314 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Theboy314 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Theboy314 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)
    so all you did to get to 7% was be in a 500 cal deficit?

not trying to talk chit or anything but sounds fishy

been dieting for 3-4 months at around that same cal deficit only dropped 11 lbs and went from 16% bf to 11-12%
    im also currently plateauing, i dont want to lower cals as im already at 1800 cals a day and i do hiit 2x a week with heavy lifting 3x a week

what do OP? btw starting to refeed this week cause i never knew about it/how important it was to get to the low bf levels where the real shredz are cause of leptin levels

i want to be a leaf ButWhoWasOpie's Avatar
    ButWhoWasOpie is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ButWhoWasOpie is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ButWhoWasOpie is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ButWhoWasOpie is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ButWhoWasOpie is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ButWhoWasOpie is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ButWhoWasOpie is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ButWhoWasOpie is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ButWhoWasOpie is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ButWhoWasOpie is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ButWhoWasOpie is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    where is ur hockey shop location?

Tbillionaire is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Tbillionaire is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Tbillionaire is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Tbillionaire is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Tbillionaire is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Tbillionaire is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Tbillionaire is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Tbillionaire is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Tbillionaire is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Tbillionaire is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Tbillionaire is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    OP can you post a pic of what you look like offseason/not dieting like crazy for a show
    **Official Supp. Misc Beer Crew**

ironpump22 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ironpump22 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ironpump22 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ironpump22 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ironpump22 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ironpump22 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ironpump22 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ironpump22 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ironpump22 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ironpump22 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ironpump22 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by SkinnyPhysique View Post
    They've only been at 60 the last 2 weeks, was at 65 before that and 70 about a month ago. My body responds better to higher carb, lower fat diets. Its definitely possible to diet down with higher fat I just love my carbs too much lol.

You compete?
    Pretty much the exact same as me haha

Reps for fellow natty transformer well done mate!!
    Personal Trainer and WBFF Pro Classic Physique

***FOLLOW***
    IG @jonkassian

Offering Online Training, program design, and consultations
    ----->>kvfitn3ss@gmail.com<<------

Mention Misc and get discount

jayte is just really nice. (+1000) jayte is just really nice. (+1000) jayte is just really nice. (+1000) jayte is just really nice. (+1000) jayte is just really nice. (+1000) jayte is just really nice. (+1000) jayte is just really nice. (+1000) jayte is just really nice. (+1000) jayte is just really nice. (+1000) jayte is just really nice. (+1000) jayte is just really nice. (+1000)
    faurk thats a sick transformation
    positive crew

Originally Posted by BeastlyBro View Post
    What do you do for a warmup? Stretching ect?
    5-10 min walk on treadmill @ 4.0mph + 5 min active stretches depending on body part. After that im usually good to go!

Originally Posted by Theboy314 View Post
    so all you did to get to 7% was be in a 500 cal deficit?

not trying to talk chit or anything but sounds fishy

been dieting for 3-4 months at around that same cal deficit only dropped 11 lbs and went from 16% bf to 11-12%
    im also currently plateauing, i dont want to lower cals as im already at 1800 cals a day and i do hiit 2x a week with heavy lifting 3x a week

what do OP? btw starting to refeed this week cause i never knew about it/how important it was to get to the low bf levels where the real shredz are cause of leptin levels
    You're doing it right srs. 3-4 months = 12-16weeks, thats just under a pound a week with no refeeds. I do the exact same thing except my starting bf% is like 12% and i diet down to about 6-7% same process different starting point. You may have reached your metabolic capacity though, after 16+ weeks it becomes very difficult to consistently drop weight, would honestly start revere dieting soon slowly adding carbs and fats back into your diet.

Hope this helps brah appreciate the support!

Originally Posted by ButWhoWasOpie View Post
    where is ur hockey shop location?
    Langley! Where you from in BC?

Collincraig69 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Collincraig69 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Collincraig69 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Collincraig69 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Collincraig69 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Collincraig69 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Collincraig69 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Collincraig69 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Collincraig69 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Collincraig69 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Collincraig69 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by djole08 View Post
    I don't understand why in every natty thread everyone accuses OP of cell tech.
    If he is using cell tech why lie on the internet? Who cares if you're using it or not. I don't see a reason for people to lie about it but it seems to happen in every transformation thread.

/dontcareifyouusedatdere

Looking amazing OP if you are natural or not, but if not why claim natty and if you are natty.....fock the haters.
    *Manlet of peace*
    ~Olympian Manlet Crew~

2020 Olympic Weightlifting crew. member #1 of 1

Drake7 is just really nice. (+1000) Drake7 is just really nice. (+1000) Drake7 is just really nice. (+1000) Drake7 is just really nice. (+1000) Drake7 is just really nice. (+1000) Drake7 is just really nice. (+1000) Drake7 is just really nice. (+1000) Drake7 is just really nice. (+1000) Drake7 is just really nice. (+1000) Drake7 is just really nice. (+1000) Drake7 is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by Tbillionaire View Post
    OP can you post a pic of what you look like offseason/not dieting like crazy for a show
    would also like to see pics like these. more interesting to me than comp pictures.

Originally Posted by Tbillionaire View Post
    Originally Posted by Drake7 View Post
    would also like to see pics like these. more interesting to me than comp pictures.
    Currently at work, will post offseason pics when I get home!

Bunch of you guys asked for some offseason pics, most of these are from my brother and I's instagram - thevphysique Toss me a follow and ill get you back. I weight around 183 in these photos and slowly reversed dieted up to that from about 170. Took me about 5 months of slowly increasing calories to get to that point. Hopefully I can break the 185lb barrier this offseason.

Pretty bad quality but you can kind of see some quads, poverty calves though.

itsRyan is a complete loser! (-2000) itsRyan is a complete loser! (-2000) itsRyan is a complete loser! (-2000) itsRyan is a complete loser! (-2000) itsRyan is a complete loser! (-2000) itsRyan is a complete loser! (-2000) itsRyan is a complete loser! (-2000) itsRyan is a complete loser! (-2000) itsRyan is a complete loser! (-2000) itsRyan is a complete loser! (-2000) itsRyan is a complete loser! (-2000)
    Iron Mag Labs shirt, which sells legal gear, but claiming natty.

lol
    Sig line can't be a novel

Iron Mag Labs shirt, which sells legal gear, but claiming natty.

lol
    Free shirt from the Olympia bro.

OregonBaller is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) OregonBaller is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) OregonBaller is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) OregonBaller is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) OregonBaller is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) OregonBaller is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) OregonBaller is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) OregonBaller is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) OregonBaller is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) OregonBaller is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) OregonBaller is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Mirin dude, thanks for the motivation. I just hit 3 years lifting and I'm hoping to be where you are after my next cut. Great job brah

Originally Posted by OregonBaller View Post
    Mirin dude, thanks for the motivation. I just hit 3 years lifting and I'm hoping to be where you are after my next cut. Great job brah
    Thanks bro! Mirin read delt in avi, your from Oregon? I train in Portland a few times a year.

OregonBaller is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) OregonBaller is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) OregonBaller is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) OregonBaller is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) OregonBaller is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) OregonBaller is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) OregonBaller is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) OregonBaller is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) OregonBaller is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) OregonBaller is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) OregonBaller is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by SkinnyPhysique View Post
    Thanks bro! Mirin read delt in avi, your from Oregon? I train in Portland a few times a year.
    Thanks brah. Yeah originally from Portland but go to school out of state. There are some amazing places to train in Portland for sure, I'm sure they have quite a few shows out there too

Beerculez is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Beerculez is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Beerculez is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Beerculez is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Beerculez is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Beerculez is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Beerculez is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Beerculez is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Beerculez is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Beerculez is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Beerculez is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    How many calories do you cut on m8? And how much cardio in total per week?

And lol'd at ''off season'', looking a couple of weeks out in those.
    Shreds > cheats

BlotterBrah is just really nice. (+1000) BlotterBrah is just really nice. (+1000) BlotterBrah is just really nice. (+1000) BlotterBrah is just really nice. (+1000) BlotterBrah is just really nice. (+1000) BlotterBrah is just really nice. (+1000) BlotterBrah is just really nice. (+1000) BlotterBrah is just really nice. (+1000) BlotterBrah is just really nice. (+1000) BlotterBrah is just really nice. (+1000) BlotterBrah is just really nice. (+1000)
    who phucking cares if natty or not, sick physique and transformation either way gj op

vsukicker is a name known to all. (+5000) vsukicker is a name known to all. (+5000) vsukicker is a name known to all. (+5000) vsukicker is a name known to all. (+5000) vsukicker is a name known to all. (+5000) vsukicker is a name known to all. (+5000) vsukicker is a name known to all. (+5000) vsukicker is a name known to all. (+5000) vsukicker is a name known to all. (+5000) vsukicker is a name known to all. (+5000) vsukicker is a name known to all. (+5000)
    damn look good as fuk brah.....need to cut 20lbs and see if i look like that

mirin dedication to diet
    Last edited by vsukicker; 09-30-2014 at 11:35 AM.
    Miami Hurricanes
    ***Georgia Crew***
    Swedish/Cuban Crew.....only member
    Hair of the Gods Crew

I found that if you have a goal, you might not reach it. But if you don't have one, then you are never disappointed. And I gotta tell ya, it feels phenomenal.

Skinnyphuck96 is just really nice. (+1000) Skinnyphuck96 is just really nice. (+1000) Skinnyphuck96 is just really nice. (+1000) Skinnyphuck96 is just really nice. (+1000) Skinnyphuck96 is just really nice. (+1000) Skinnyphuck96 is just really nice. (+1000) Skinnyphuck96 is just really nice. (+1000) Skinnyphuck96 is just really nice. (+1000) Skinnyphuck96 is just really nice. (+1000) Skinnyphuck96 is just really nice. (+1000) Skinnyphuck96 is just really nice. (+1000)
    OP is so natty. Must be on the best creatine and whey to get like that
    Im pretty sure hes natty. He doesnt weigh that much. Sickening physique though. Mirin
    Repping bobshmob123 on sight

spacecowboy00 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) spacecowboy00 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) spacecowboy00 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) spacecowboy00 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) spacecowboy00 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) spacecowboy00 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) spacecowboy00 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) spacecowboy00 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) spacecowboy00 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) spacecowboy00 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) spacecowboy00 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Wow looking amazing OP, mirin hard. That's definitely a goal physique for me that I'm trying to achieve natty. Congrats on the hard work and discipline. Got any tips in regards to lifts, diet etc?

Repped.

Originally Posted by OregonBaller View Post
    Thanks brah. Yeah originally from Portland but go to school out of state. There are some amazing places to train in Portland for sure, I'm sure they have quite a few shows out there too
    I went to the nike employee headquarters there this year, oh my lawd the deals were hnnnng.

Originally Posted by Beerculez View Post
    How many calories do you cut on m8? And how much cardio in total per week?

And lol'd at ''off season'', looking a couple of weeks out in those.
    I try and eat as much as possible, finishing off my contest prep this year at 300carb, 225 pro, 50 fat

Do 3 LISS and 1 HIIT session a week.

Originally Posted by BlotterBrah View Post
    who phucking cares if natty or not, sick physique and transformation either way gj op
    Thanks m8. ;]