Thread: Glutes

isucrimgirl88 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Thumbs down Glutes

What are some of our favorite glute/hammy exercises? This is such a hard area for me to improve for some reason. I squat (sometimes light/sometimes heavy), lunge, deadlift, kickbacks. I'm in contest prep right now so I'm no expecting any gains at this point... At this point, my glutes are small, but still softer than I want them to be

kimm4 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kimm4 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kimm4 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kimm4 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kimm4 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kimm4 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kimm4 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kimm4 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kimm4 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kimm4 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kimm4 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    GHR's
    RDL's
    Heavy goblet squats
    Goodmornings
    Heavy smith lunges
    Cable pullthroughs

It will come down to enough overall muscle and low enough bodyfat to support the look. It's going to take some solid building/cutting cycles to get there.

Enjoy your prep!
    National Level Competitor (Female BB)

titimabe has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) titimabe has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) titimabe has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) titimabe has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) titimabe has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) titimabe has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) titimabe has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) titimabe has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) titimabe has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) titimabe has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) titimabe has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by isucrimgirl88 View Post
    What are some of our favorite glute/hammy exercises? This is such a hard area for me to improve for some reason. I squat (sometimes light/sometimes heavy), lunge, deadlift, kickbacks. I'm in contest prep right now so I'm no expecting any gains at this point... At this point, my glutes are small, but still softer than I want them to be
    i use to have a verry flat ass ! and heavy squat and deadlift are the solution and you should try llegs twice a week ; one day hamstring focus and the other day quad focus this is my routine :
    HAm day : Deadlift 6 set including warm up set : 15 . 10 . 8 . 6 . 4 . 2
    stiff deadlift : 4 Set of 8 / 10 rep
    Kick back : 3 set of 12 with a 2 sec pause
    legs curl : 3 set of 12 with 5 second negatif
    QUAD DAY : squat 6 set including warp up : 20 . 15 . 10 . 12 . 8 .6 and a drop set at the end
    leg press mtut style in the last set 4 set : 15 . 12 . 10 .10
    HAck squat : 3 set of 14 (7 rep normal stance 7 rep narrow stance without reste in between )
    smith machine lunges 3 set of 12 reps
    legs extention 3 set of 15 or 12 rep
    this is my legs workout go hard or go home u wanna a big ass and big leg try this routine

BubsNBean has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BubsNBean has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BubsNBean has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BubsNBean has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BubsNBean has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BubsNBean has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BubsNBean has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BubsNBean has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BubsNBean has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BubsNBean has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BubsNBean has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by kimm4 View Post
    GHR's
    RDL's
    Heavy goblet squats
    Goodmornings
    Heavy smith lunges
    Cable pullthroughs

It will come down to enough overall muscle and low enough bodyfat to support the look. It's going to take some solid building/cutting cycles to get there.

Enjoy your prep!
    This

**I once was a fat little hippo... BubsNBean's journey back to healthy**
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=170112133